复仇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

复仇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Daddy! 爸爸
When I was a child, 我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit. 我父亲被人栽赃陷害
You're making a mistake! 这是个误会
Amanda! 阿曼达
Amanda Clarke no longer exists. 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge 他去世前为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
Why are you so interested in this girl? 你为什么对这个女孩如此感兴趣
Because she's interested in my son. 因为她瞧上了我儿子
Stay away from Charlotte. 离夏洛特远点
What do you think you're doing, bringing Jack here? 你要干嘛把杰克带来这里
It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
完整版请点击
Dad! 爸爸
I want you to start following her. 我要你现在开始监视她
Something's not right here. 这事有蹊跷
Freeze! Don't move! 不许动
FBI! 我们是联邦调查局的
- Let me go! - Show me your hands! -放开我-把手举起来
复仇单词统计

复仇高频单词统计
Stop resisting! 别反抗了
- Let go! - Hands up! -放开我-举起手来
Check the upstairs! 去楼上看看
Amanda Clarke. 阿曼达·克拉克
How long did you really think you could fool me? 你还真以为能骗我很久吗
You must be as stupid as your father. 你真是跟你父亲一样愚蠢
Get on the ground! 趴下
Sammy. 山姆
What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
What's that? What's this? 这是什么是什么
You're such a good boy. 真是个好孩子
Oh, good boy. 好孩子
Good boy. 好孩子
Ciao, Margaret. How's Italy? 你好玛格丽特在意大利过得好吗
Weren't you on the Landmark Preservation Committee 去年冬天你是不是跟迈克尔·戴维斯
last winter with Michael Davis? 在地标建筑保护委员会共事过
Yes, just before he split with Lydia. 没错就是他跟莉迪亚分手前的那段时间
Come on.
Do you remember a lovely young woman 你记不记得一个年轻漂亮的姑娘
by the name of Emily Thorne? 叫艾米莉·索恩的
She paid obscenely for the Davis cottage next door, 她不惜巨资买下了我家隔壁戴维斯的房子
and you know how I can be about that kind of thing. 你知道我对这种事的想法
No, I don't want to keep you. You run. 不了不耽误你了你忙吧
All right, darling. Bye. 好的亲爱的再见
I made you breakfast. 我给你弄了点早餐
No. Uh, I'm not hungry. 不用了我不饿
You gotta eat, Declan. 你得吃点东西德克兰
Did you get any sleep? 你没去睡会儿
Barely. Uh... 没怎么睡
You know, every time I drifted off... 每次我快睡着的时候
dad was there. 就仿佛看到了爸爸
And I'd get up 然后我就想起来
to tell you the good news. 告诉你这个好消息
I stayed up till dawn... 我也是一整晚没睡
looking over dad's will. 反复看爸爸的遗嘱
The Stowaway's all ours now. 偷渡者酒吧现在是我们的了
And he didn't want a funeral. 他不想举行葬礼
He just wanted us to scatter his ashes at sea. 他只希望我们把他的骨灰洒入大海
You know the last thing dad heard 你知不知道爸爸听到的最后一句话
was me calling him a loser? 是我说他是个废物
复仇中英对照台词本截图

复仇中英对照台词本截图
We both had a lot of fights with dad. 我们都跟爸爸吵过很多次架
He knows you didn't mean it. 他知道你不是这个意思
Yeah, I did mean it. 不我就是这个意思
Scatter him without me. 洒骨灰的时候别叫我
Good morning. 早上好
Hey. 你好
I found this old-timer at my door last night. 昨晚老家伙跑到了我家门口
I didn't even realize he was gone. 我都没发现它不见了
I'm a little distracted. 我有点心烦意乱
My dad just passed away 我爸爸刚去世了
from a heart attack. 他心脏病发作
Oh, my god. 天呐
Yeah. 是啊
That's awful. 太糟糕了
Is this him? 这是他吗
I lost my dad suddenly, too. 我也是突然之间失去了我的爸爸
I'm so sorry. 真的很遗憾
I appreciate it. 谢谢
Let me, uh, let me make you some breakfast. 我给你做点早餐吧
Oh. It's the least I can do. 至少我能这样来感谢你一下
No, I-I would-- I would love to, um... 不用了我很想留下来
But I have this thing that I have to go do, so... 但我还有点事要处理所以
Maybe next time. 要不下次吧
Yeah.
Take care of yourself. 你自己好好保重
Yeah. 好的
You, too. 你也是
Okay. 好的
What the hell are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
Risking death to prove I'm still into you 冒着生命危险前来证明我依然深爱你
and reminding you, you should still be into me. 顺便提醒你你也该依然爱我
You are so full of yourself. 你也太自以为是了吧
Come on. I could've broken my neck climbing up here. 拜托我这样爬上来很可能摔断脖子
The least you could do is put on a bikini 好歹你也穿上你比基尼
and come watch me play volleyball. 来看我打排球吧
Get down. 下去
Charlotte, it's 11:00. 夏洛特已经十一点了
Yeah, mom. Happens twice a day. 知道了妈妈不用大惊小怪的
Well, my meeting's starting right now, 我的聚会就要开始了
and it'd be nice if you would put on 请你乖乖地穿上
one of the dresses I bought you and made an appearance. 我给你买的裙子下楼露个面
Sorry. I already made plans. 不好意思我已经有约了
Outgrow this, please, I beg of you. 真是越大越不听话拜托我求你
Oh, and you might want to let Adam know 顺便告诉亚当一声
that the drainpipe he scurried up 他顺着那根水管爬上来
完整版请点击
is in full view of the conservatory. 在温室里一览无余
Good morning, Adam. 早上好亚当
Morning, Mrs. Grayson. 早上好格雷森夫人
And in keeping with your husband's image, 为了匹配您丈夫的形象
we're planning a sort of upscale barbecue. 我们计划筹备一次高档次烧烤
Are you sure the courtyard 你确定这个院子
can hold a hundred guests plus media? 能容纳一百多个宾客外加传媒吗
I mean, the senator loves his media. 参议员非常重视媒体形象
Mm. I know how much he covets the spotlight, 我知道他有多想成为万众瞩目的焦点
but I promise you, there's enough room for everyone. 但我向你保证足够容纳得下
And if Victoria says "Don't worry," 如果维多利亚说了"不用担心"
you can take that to the bank. Mm. 你就放一百个心吧
Speak of the devil. Senator Kingsly. 说曹操曹操到金斯莱议员
Thank you. 谢谢你
How was the golf game? 高尔夫打的怎么样
Daniel spanked us old-timers. 丹尼尔把我们这些老前辈打得落花流水
Ah, lucky round. 运气好而已
Steve, are we done here? 'Cause I'd like 史蒂夫你们讨论完了吗
to get back to the hotel for a shower. 我想回酒店洗个澡
You should stay here. 你们该住在这里
Oh, no. We'd-- we'd hate to impose. 不用了我们不想叨扰
Nonsense. That's why we built this home. 别傻了我们那么大房子就为了招待客人
Isn't that right, Victoria? 你说是不是维多利亚
Well, all right, then. Perfect. 那好吧好极了
All right. I'll send for your bags. And here. 那我派人去把您的行李拿来还有这个
I took another pass at your candidacy speech. 我把您的竞选演讲又过了一遍
Thanks, Steve. 谢谢你史蒂夫
Mrs. Grayson, I'm so sorry I'm late. 格雷森夫人真不好意思我迟到了
I know you were counting on some of my ideas. 我知道你还想听听我的意见呢
Well, we've already just wrapped, Ms. Thorne. 我们刚结束索恩小姐
We managed to get it under control without you. 不用你的帮忙我们自己商量好了
Emily Thorne. 艾米莉·索恩
It's nice to see you again, Senator Kingsly. 很高兴再次见到你金斯莱议员
What a small world. 真巧啊
Conrad, Victoria, 康拉德维多利亚
why didn't you tell me you knew Emily? 为什么没告诉我你们认识艾米莉
Well, we've only just met. 我们也才刚认识而已
How do you two know each other? 你们俩怎么认识的
Ms. Thorne was a senior volunteer in my first campaign. 索恩小姐是我第一次竞选时的资深志愿者
And what was the name of the organization 你知道大卫·克拉克为之洗钱的
you believe David Clarke was laundering money for? 组织叫什么名字
The same Americon Initiative that claimed responsibility 是否正是声称造成
for blowing up flight 197 去年夏天197飞机爆炸事件的
last summer? 反美倡议联盟
Did you come here to help me finish what I started? 你是不是来帮我完成我未竟的事业
Well, I'm a big believer in finishing what you start. 我崇尚有始者必有终
Then you have to stay for dinner. 那你必须留下来吃晚饭了
Well, it's summer in the Hamptons. 这可是汉普顿的夏天
I can't believe the young lady doesn't already have plans. 我不相信佳人无约
Actually, she does. 其实她有约了
With me. 与我有约
Well, there you have it. 那就这样吧
Excuse me. 失陪
Moments ago, 就在刚才
a jury found terrorist conspirator 陪审团认定叛国恐怖分子
David Clarke guilty on all counts. 大卫·克拉克所有罪名成立

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容