Perennial pain in the ass? |
永远的讨厌鬼 |
Gold star. |
回答正确加十分 |
And that charmer chatting him up |
那个跟他聊天的帅大叔 |
is Bill Harmon, |
是比尔·哈蒙 |
head of Wall Street's most profitable hedge fund. |
华尔街最赚钱的套保基金老总 |
You'd have to have Nolan's kind of money |
你得像诺兰那样有点钱 |
for him to even look at you. |
人家老总才会正眼瞧你 |
Ah, and of course, |
当然了 |
situated comfortably in the royalty section, |
在贵宾席安然就坐的就是 |
we have Conrad Grayson and... |
康拉德·格雷森还有 |
Her majesty. |
女王陛下 |
Class dismissed. |
下课 |
I need to do a little networking. |
我要去做点公关工作 |
You'll be okay, right? |
你一个人没关系吧 |
Yeah, of course. Yeah. Go. |
当然你去吧 |
Uncle Bill! |
比尔叔叔 |
Uncle Bill! |
比尔叔叔 |
Hello, birthday girl. |
你好小寿星 |
Dad, uncle Bill's here. |
爸爸比尔叔叔来了 |
Look what I have here. |
看我带了什么来 |
Happy birthday. |
生日快乐 |
Oh! What's his name? |
它叫什么名字呢 |
Uh, that is up to you. |
你来取 |
What's he look like? |
你觉得他该叫什么 |
Like a sammy. |
叫山姆 |
Sammy. Okay. |
山姆好的 |
Well, then sammy it is. |
那就叫山姆吧 |
Thanks, daddy. |
谢谢爸爸 |
David, I gotta talk to you. |
大卫我要跟你谈谈 |
yeah, what is it? |
怎么了 |
It's about Grayson. |
是格雷森的事 |
Well, it's so nice to see you. |
很高兴见到你 |
Nice to see you. |
我也是 |
Declan. |
德克兰 |
Little help, please. |
过来帮忙 |
The tables aren't gonna bus themselves. |
桌子可没办法自己变出吃的来 |
I'm on break. |
我正休息呢 |
Yeah, break's over. Let's keep the tables turning. |
休息时间结束赶紧开工 |
You should have thought of that |
上周你解雇一半的员工时 |
before you fired half the staff last week. |
就早该想到现在会忙不过来 |
Don't be a smart-ass. |
别自作聪明了 |
Stowaway. Carl speaking. |
偷渡者酒吧我是卡尔 |
Yeah, I got the notice. |
我收到通知了 |
No, don't bother. I know what I gotta do. |
不用麻烦了我知道该怎么做 |
Close up after lunch |
午餐后关门 |
完整版请点击 |
|
and take inventory on everything we got. |
我们要清算现有存货 |
what's going on, dad? |
怎么了爸 |
Dad? |
爸 |
What's, uh, his problem? |
他这是怎么了 |
We're closing up early. |
我们要提早关门了 |
Oh, sweet. |
太妙了 |
No, Declan. |
不德克兰 |
Not sweet. |
一点都不妙 |
Yo. That mean I could borrow the boat? |
喂可以借用下你的船吗 |
Whose boat, Charlotte? |
谁的船夏洛特 |
A friend's. |
一个朋友 |
I thought we had all the same friends. |
我以为你的朋友我都认识 |
Yeah, well, I'm sick of the same. |
我厌倦了一成不变 |
I want different. |
我想要些新花样 |
I can do different. |
我也可以玩新花样 |
Love different. |
我喜欢新花样 |
Come on, Daniel! Stay on him! |
加油丹尼尔稳住他 |
Go, Daniel! |
冲啊丹尼尔 |
That's it, Daniel! Go! That's it! You're on him! |
就是这样丹尼尔冲啊击败他 |
You're on him, Daniel! Go! |
丹尼尔 击败他冲啊 |
Another goal for Harris. |
哈里斯又进了一球 |
Your boy's not looking too good out there today, Grayson. |
你儿子今天表现不佳啊格雷森 |
Mm. It's not even halftime. |
都还没到中场休息呢 |
There's still plenty of game left. |
这场比赛还长着呢 |
Care to back that up with a wager? |
那敢打个赌吗 |
I stopped playing games with you |
十八年前我解雇你之后 |
when I fired you 18 years ago. |
我就再也不和你玩什么游戏了 |
I'd say that particular game |
我不得不说在那场特别的游戏中 |
worked out pretty well for both of us. |
你我都获益不浅 |
But if you don't want to throw any more money away |
不过如果你不想 |
on that son of yours, I can understand. |
在自己儿子身上浪费钱的话我懂的 |
The only thing you seem to understand, Mr. Harmon, |
哈蒙先生似乎你唯一懂得的是 |
is how to ruin a perfectly good afternoon. |
如何毁掉一个美好的下午 |
Just having a little fun, Vic. |
开个小玩笑罢了小维 |
Tell you what, I'll even the playing field. |
这样我们公平一点 |
Put your money where your mouth is on Daniel, |
把钱压在你们引以为傲的丹尼尔身上 |
and I'll take back the 5 points you're already down. |
你们已经落后的这五分我忽略不计 |
I'll take that bet. |
我跟你赌 |
Hello again, Mr. And Mrs. Grayson. |
我们又见面了格雷森夫妇 |
Ah, Ms. Thorne. What a pleasant surprise. |
索恩小姐你也在这儿真高兴见到你 |
You remember Emily. |
你记得艾米莉吗 |
Of course, yeah. The girl next door. |
当然了住在我们隔壁的女孩 |
Oh, not for much longer, I'm afraid. |
恐怕我们不能再当多久邻居了 |
I understand that Lydia and Michael's house |
我获悉有很多人出价购买 |
is in multiple offers. |
莉迪亚和迈克尔的那栋房子 |
Actually, one of those offers is mine. |
事实上我也是其中一个竞价买家 |
Oh. Well, we're gonna keep our fingers crossed for you. |
我们祝你能成功买到那栋房子 |
Thanks, but I went in strong. |
谢谢但我志在必得 |
My realtor is expecting good news. |
我的房产经纪人正在等好消息 |
Gotta like a girl who goes after what she wants. |
追逐自己想要的这样的女孩我喜欢 |
Bill Harmon. |
比尔·哈蒙 |
Emily Thorne. |
艾米莉·索恩 |
You watch your money around this one, young lady. |
小姑娘在他面前可得管好你的钱包 |
He'll take you for every penny if he can. |
他会不惜余力剥夺你身上的一分一毫 |
Well, I know a good bet when I see one. |
我有很好的投资眼光 |
And the first half comes to a close. |
上半场比赛结束 |