重任在肩第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

重任在肩第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
'Officer of the year, 年度警官
Detective Chief Inspector Anthony Gates.' 高级督察安托尼·盖茨
Flat 56. 56号公寓
- Welcome to Anti Corruption. - This will be good for me. -欢迎来反腐部-这对我会是好事的
Wasn't your fault, son. 那不怪你小史
Hit and run? Why us? 肇事逃逸为什么交给我们
We've got a big sign over our heads saying, 因为我们脑门上写着
"CID - dump your crap here". "刑事调查部把垃圾丢给我们"
I'm sick of CID. 我不想再待在刑事调查部了
I want to join TO-20, Sir. 我想加入战行20组长官
I hit something. 我撞到了什么
- What did you hit? - A dog. -你撞了什么-一只狗
You killed a man. 你撞死人了
完整版请点击
Oh, my god! 天呐
The finger amputations are clean. 手指截得很干净
It was 10 minutes. 就十分钟
15 tops before the next turn clocked on. 至多15分钟下一班就到了
It's big. It's sexy. 这是大案热案
Makes it mine, OK? 它是我的
重任在肩高频词统计

重任在肩高频词
We're going to get Gates with or without you, Steve. 你帮不帮忙我们都会拿下盖茨史蒂夫
Looks like you've found your level, Arnott. 看来你找准你的位置了阿诺特
Nobody plays me! 没人可以耍我
Didn't know AC 12 used undercover officers. 我不知道反腐12组还用卧底
I wouldn't be risking it 我如果不是确信
if I didn't believe Gates was a special case. 盖茨有特殊性也不会冒这样的险
Mr Patel was an accountant for Laverty Holdings. 佩特尔先生是拉维蒂控股的会计
I thought maybe you were clean. 我本以为你是干净的
Looks like you're dirty, after all. 看来你确实有问题
You take a shot at the king? 你要刺杀国王
Make sure you kill him, son. 就一定要杀死小子
Looks like there's still a turd on the driver's seat. 看来驾驶席上还是有坨屎
- Best tell the boss he's here. - In a minute. -最好告诉头儿他来了-等会儿的
DS Arnott. 阿诺特警长
DCI Gates asked me to escort you into the building. 高级督察盖茨叫我来护送你进楼
Arsehole. 混蛋
Fine. 好吧
Tony Gates - best detective in the city. 托尼·盖茨全市最好的警探
You? 你呢
You see someone getting results 你看到别人功成名就
and you have to bring him down. 你就非得扳倒他
You're safe, then. 那你肯定没事了
I never worked hard enough. 我从没那么用功过
Tony Gates has. 但托尼·盖茨用功了
Cos he cares about solving crime. 因为他在乎破案
You done? 你说完了吗
Haven't finished me smoke yet. 烟还没抽完呢
Shall we get a move on? 我们赶紧走吧
Bollocks! 该死
- Having a bit of a bad time. - All right, mate. -不怎么痛快-好的
DCI Gates, I bear a signed action 高级督察盖茨我有份签字行动证明
assigning me access to TO-20 files. 授予我查阅战行20组案卷的权限
You're a bean counter. 你就是个算计鬼
How does that feel? 那是什么感觉
Briefing room, please. 请到简报室来
OK. Greek Lane. 好的希腊巷
Two unidentified IC6 males. 两名身份不明的IC6男性
Amputated fingers. 手指被截断
Fingers were cut off while these lads were still alive. 手指被截断时他们还活着
Most likely with bolt-cutters 极可能是用断线钳
重任在肩台词本中英对照

重任在肩台词本单词标注
and most likely to extract information. 极可能是为拷问情报
But given the finger count, 但看手指的数量
looks like these boys didn't have much to say. 这俩小子看来是没说
Well, they gave the murderer the finger. 是啊他们冲凶手亮了手指[中指]
Yeah, 20 times! 是啊20次呢
Maybe it was a warning? 或许是个警告
Well, it worked on these two. 那对他俩算是起效了
Right. Known dealer Wesley Duke, 好已知毒贩韦斯利·杜克
seen ingressing and egressing the dwelling. 被看到进出这间住所
The house became the subject of a surveillance op. 这栋房子成了监控对象
We're assuming that the offenders broke in via the window. 我们猜测罪犯是破窗而入
The 15-minute window between Deepak and Dot leaving 迪帕克和点点离开到下一班赶到之间的
and the next shift arriving. 15分钟窗口期
Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Tone. 嗯那事真抱歉托尼
Very sorry, sir. 非常抱歉长官
If we'd have stayed, we'd have gone over the hour. 如果我们留下就超过一小时了
They're all over us about overtime, boss. 他们盯加班盯得很紧头儿
So we make it up by nicking whoever did it, right? 那我们就抓到凶手来作为弥补好吗
Cheers, Tone. 好托尼
Well, all this makes Wesley Duke our principal lead. 这样的话韦斯利·杜克是我们的头号线索了
Worth bringing him in? 值得抓他来吗
I've already had uniform pick him up. 我已经让警员去抓他了
Interview Room 1. 1号审讯室
Sir, I hope it's OK, but I'm just going to go over our case load. 长官如果可以我想翻翻我们的案子
Knock yourself out. 你随意
- I'll just be a minute, Nige. - Oh, don't mind me. -我就来奈吉-不用担心我
问刑事调查部平民职员丽塔 盖茨的肇事逃逸案
'Interview under caution of Wesley Duke 对韦斯利·杜克进行询问权利已宣读
by Detective Chief Inspector Anthony Gates 询问者高级督察安托尼·盖茨
in the presence of Wesley's solicitor, Miss Burton. 在场者韦斯利的事务律师波顿女士
You've both had the benefit of disclosure, 你们都已知晓情况
so you're aware that we have evidence that 所以你们知道我们有证据表明
Wesley was a frequent visitor of the house on Greek Lane. 韦斯利经常前往希腊巷的那栋房子
Tell me what you were buying. 告诉我你去买什么了
Hard food? White boy? 毒品白人男孩
No, I was just borrowing some DVDs. 不我就是去借DVD
I see. 这样啊
So, you would take away some DVDs, 所以你会拿走几张DVD
and then come back the next night and what, borrow some more? 然后第二天晚上再去借更多DVD吗
That's correct. 没错
Disclosure of evidence and four hours 你们看了证据还有四小时时间
and this is the story you've cooked up? 就编出这样的说法
All right. 好吧
I would be very disappointed if you couldn't tell me 如果你说不出一些DVD的标题
the titles of some of those DVDs. 那我要很失望了
完整版请点击
Iron Man 2. Kick-Ass. 《钢铁侠2》《海扁王》
Piranha 3D, except not in 3D. 《食人鱼3D》可惜不是3D的
Yeah, all right, Wesley. Well done. 嗯好吧韦斯利好样的
But what I really want to know is, 但我真正想知道的是
those lads who were lending the DVDs, 那些借你DVD的人
who were they 他们是谁
and where were they getting their DVDs from? 他们的DVD是哪来的
They were just some lads that was into DVDs, innit? 他们就是做DVD生意的人
Thing is, Wesley, 问题是韦斯利
those lads were brutally murdered 那些人已被残忍杀害
and you are the only person that we can connect to that house. 而你是我们唯一能与那栋房子联系起来的人
And that as they say, makes you the prime suspect. 如人所说这样你就成了头号嫌犯
Mr Duke had nothing to do with the murder and you know it. 杜克先生跟凶杀案毫无关系你也清楚
Wesley, where were you between the hours of 韦斯利4日周三晚11点
11pm on Wednesday the 4th 到5日周四早6点期间
and 6am on Thursday the 5th? 你在哪
No comment. 无可奉告
No alibi offered at first interview. 第一次询问时未给出不在场证明
My line of inquirys? They're going to hit you like a steamroller 我的调查会像压路机一般碾过你
if you don't stop feeding me this pack of porkies. 除非你不再拿瞎话搪塞我
My client strenuously denies the allegation. 我的委托人坚决否认这些指控
You have no forensic evidence as per disclosure. 从已知情况来看你并无物证
This is going to be a compensation claim for wrongful arrest. 我们只会以错误逮捕索赔
Have him, Tone. 拿下他托尼
Ok. 好吧
Interview terminated. 询问结束
Thank you very much, Wesley. 非常感谢韦斯利
You've been a great help. 你帮了大忙
What you mean by that? 你什么意思
As a token of our gratitude for the information you've provided, 为了感激你所提供的信息
I'm gonna have you returned home in a marked police car. 我会让标记警车送你回家
And he's gonna thank you warmly in front of the whole estate. 他会在整个小区面前热情地感谢你
Then I'm gonna get our community policing operations 然后我会让我们的社区警员
to make a blatant point 务必确保
of turning a blind eye to all of your activities. 完全忽视你的一切行动
He's just turned a ferret into a rat. 他把雪貂变成老鼠[告密者]了
My client is absolutely not a police informer. 我的委托人绝不是警方线人
So? 那又如何
Interview continued. 询问继续
How long were they operating out of that house? 他们在那栋房子经营多久了
Not long. A month, tops. 没多久至多一个月
And where were they from? 他们是哪来的
Some Arabs or Muslims or something. 好像是阿拉伯人还是穆斯林的
What were their names, Wesley? 他们叫什么韦斯利
Ali... Ahmed... How am I supposed to know? 阿里...艾哈迈德...我怎么知道
- Do you know where were they getting their supply? - Of DVDs? -你知道是谁在给他们供货吗-DVD
They never said. They had loads. 他们没说过但他们有很多
Good quality. Not mixed up or nothing. 质量也好完全不掺杂质
All right.
Now we're getting somewhere. But I'm gonna need one more fact. 这才算有进展但我还需要知道更多
Anything, Wesley. Help me to help you out here. 什么都行韦斯利帮我帮你
It came in some white sacks. 东西是白袋子装的
- They! - THEY came in some white sacks. -复数-那些东西是白袋子装的
Can I go now? 我可以走了吗
No. 不行
Not with our paperwork. 还得办手续
Interview terminated. 询问结束
Cheers. 谢了
You'll be fine. 你没事的
This week they're only into burglaries. 他们这周只查入室盗窃
Rita? Jackie Laverty. 丽塔杰姬·拉维蒂
All yours. 交给你了
Thanks. 谢谢
Has DCI Gates called you in? 高级督察盖茨叫你来的吗
DCI Gates? 高级督察盖茨
He's, er, taken over your case. 他...已接手了你的案子
If you come with me, I'll see if he's available. 跟我来吧我去看看他有没有空
Officer of the year. 年度警官呢
Ms Laverty, isn't it? 拉维蒂小姐是吗
Would you like to come into my office, please. 要来我办公室坐吗请吧
I'd be happy to. 好的
Thank you, Rita. 谢谢丽塔
You're welcome, sir. 不客气长官
Can you leave the door open, please? 请别关门
Thank you. 谢谢
Have a seat. 请坐

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,504评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,434评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,089评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,378评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,472评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,506评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,519评论 3 413
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,292评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,738评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,022评论 2 329
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,194评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,873评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,536评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,162评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,413评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,075评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,080评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容