欢迎来到地球第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

欢迎来到地球第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Let's hope we don't see what the lions do at night. 但愿我们不会看到狮子夜间狩猎
Let's hope we see lions before they see us. 但愿我们在狮子看到我们前先看到它们
Hey, Rem. Can you cut the lights? 雷姆 能关下灯吗
Cool. 很好
乔治·斯坦梅茨 探险家/摄影师
Well, this is... We got a pair of night vision goggles, 我们有副夜视镜
and if you look out there, and tell me what you see. 你看看 告诉我你看到了什么
I need night vision goggles to get the night vision goggles from you. 我需要夜视镜才能从你那拿到它
Well, I can see they're wildebeest. 我能看出它们是角马
Well, that's a start. 这是个好开头
Can you tell their shape? Like the shape of the group? 能看出它们族群的形状吗
I can't tell, really... 不太看得出来...
They're like layered up, so I can't really tell. 它们好像分层了似的 所以不好辨别
完整版请点击
- Kind of stacked up? - Yeah. -就好像摞起来了一样-是的
I don't know. Let's see what... 让我们来看看...
I've got another toy I wanted to show you. 我还有另一个玩具想展示给你看
I wonder if a lion could see in this kind of darkness. I dunno. 不知道狮子在这种黑暗中能不能看见
Well, that's... We don't need to find out that. 这个... 我们就没必要一探究竟了
No, no, I just die... I'd die with the wildebeest. 是的 我会... 我会和角马一起丧命
欢迎来到地球单词统计

欢迎来到地球高频单词统计
- You can follow me? - I can't see. -能跟上吗-我看不见
- Yeah, I got you, we're good. - All right. Hold on. -我领着你 没事的-好的 慢慢走
My whole life, I've wanted to see wildebeest. 我这辈子都想看到角马
I just didn't think it would be in the dark with lions everywhere. 只是不知道会是在到处潜伏着狮子的黑夜
But George has a different way of looking at everything. 但乔治有另一种看待一切的方式
Well, we're looking at these guys, it's interesting, they're moving out. 看着这些家伙很有趣 它们在迁徙
Oh, wow, yeah. 是的
But I don't think they can see anything at night. 但它们在夜里应该看不见
So they're falling in like that, but they're not falling in based on sight? 所以它们像这样聚集起来 但不是根据视觉
That's right. 没错
They're walking differently. 它们的队形有点特别
Almost kind of like a loose defensive formation. 几乎像个松散的防守阵型
They're coming together and working as a group. 它们正走到一起 成为一个团体
- They're clearly following each other. - That's right. -它们显然在相互追随-是的
But if they don't see well, and they're not making any noise, 但如果它们看不清 也没发出任何声音
how do they know where the others are? 它们怎么知道其他同伴在哪的
Around thirty years ago, I picked up a National Geographic Magazine 大概30年前 我买了本"国家地理"杂志
and saw this. 然后看见了这个
That image, one and a half million wildebeests on the plains of Africa, 这幅非洲平原上150万只角马的画面
has stayed with me ever since. 从那以后便萦绕在我脑海中
The most dramatic migration on Earth. 地球上最壮观的动物迁徙
And finally, I'm here to see it. 我终于得以亲眼见证
Hey, Will. Come up and take a look. 威尔 上来看看
All right. 好的
That's a lot of wildebeest, man. 这有好多角马啊
Seeing them up close, finally. Man, they're kind of funny-looking. 终于能近距离看到它们 长得还有点搞笑
Wildebeest are not the most elegant animal. 角马并不是非常优雅的动物
Or the most intelligent. 也不是很聪明
George is straight-up clowning wildebeest. 乔治正直言不讳地开它们的玩笑
But, hey, if they don't get by on their looks or their brains, 但如果它们不靠自己的长相或头脑
how do they survive out here in the wild? 那它们是怎么在这野外生存下来的呢
Well, that's what George wants me to see. 这正是乔治想让我看到的
The front runners chow down on the grass ahead of the herd, 跑在最前面的 能抢在大部队前大快朵颐
so they all have to keep constantly moving. 所以它们都得一直不停地移动
And so do we. 我们也是
So, George, what got you to... to Africa? 乔治 你为什么来到非洲
I got kind of bored, I was a... kind of bored college student, 我读大学时 感觉有点无聊了
and I decided to get the hell out, and I wanted... 于是决定逃离校园 而且我想...
I went to Africa, I came hitchhiking here. 我就一路搭便车来了非洲
I bought a one-way ticket to London... 买了张去伦敦的单程票...
欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图

欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图
and I hitchhiked down to Congo. 然后一路搭便车来了刚果
And I found it was really fascinating and there was so much more to learn. 我发现这真的很有趣 而且还有很多东西要学
- Yeah. - And I still feel that way. -是的-我现在依然这么觉得
Once you get into dangerous things, you just keep on learning more and more. 一旦你遇到了危险 就会不断地学习更多东西
Yeah. Exactly. 没错
What kind of image are you hoping to capture? 你想捕捉到怎样的画面
Well, I'm trying to capture the key moment in the migration 我想拍到迁移中的关键时刻
when the... when the wildebeest cross the river. 也就是... 角马渡河
How often do you capture exactly what you're looking for? 你有多少次能准确捕捉到想要的画面
That's kind of a depressing question. 这个问题有点致郁
I've been photographing wildlife for over forty years. 我拍摄野生动物已经有40多年了
As a photographer, you try to capture these incisive moments in an animal, 作为摄影师 我努力捕捉动物的这些精妙瞬间
where they reveal the true nature of their species. 它们揭示了其物种的真实天性
And the greatest, the biggie of all, is the crossing of the wildebeest. 而最宏大 最壮观的 就是角马渡河
In your experience, Rem, how rare is it? 雷姆 根据你的经验 这种情况有多罕见
How easy will it be for you to catch a crossing? 你要捕捉到角马渡河有多容易
You have a big chance of seeing a wildebeest, of course. 当然 你有很大机会能看到角马
雷姆图拉·纳萨里 国家公园管理员
- Yeah. - But it's seeing crossing, that's very rare. -是的-但看见角马渡河 千载难逢
But I think you can consider it a great failure 但我觉得如果你没带我看到
if you don't show me a... a crossing. 可以认为是一次巨大的失败
Of course. 好吧
You know, wildebeest don't care... 角马不在乎...
wildebeest don't care who you are, or how long you've been waiting. 不在乎你是谁 或者你等了多久
- I know, right. - They don't really care. -我知道 是的-它们真的不在乎
Hey, you guys, do you know what? 各位 你们猜怎么着
The wildebeest haven't seen Men in Black, I guess. 看来角马没看过"黑衣人"
In fairness, they've got more pressing things to think about. 平心而论 它们有更紧迫的事要考虑
But somehow, between them, they manage to survive a 300-mile trek 但同时 它们竟然还能完成500公里的跋涉
past hungry lions, hyenas, and cheetahs. 并一路躲过饥饿的狮子 鬣狗和猎豹
What's their secret? 它们的秘诀是什么
Perhaps the answer lies in a completely different creature 也许答案就在离这5000公里的
over 3,000 miles away from here. 一种完全不同的生物身上
But what can the world's largest honeybee 但世界上最大的蜜蜂能告诉我们
tell us about wildebeest? 关于角马的什么事呢
Have you seen bees like this before? 你见过这样的蜜蜂吗
I've never seen anything like this before. 从来没有
Your problem's gonna be how to get in there and be able to then... 问题在于你怎么进去 然后能...
奥尔多·凯恩 绳索专家
- sort yourself out to be able to shoot. - Not... Okay, yeah. -把自己调整到拍摄的姿势-是的
科里·理查兹 探险家/摄影师
- So I'm not spinning in space. - Yeah. -别让自己在半空旋转-是的
Maybe we'll try and climb up from the bottom 要不我们试试从底下爬上去
and then, from there, try to get in position. 然后试着从那里进入位置
Well, I guess we should go try it. 那我们试一试吧
完整版请点击
There can be as many as 100,000 bees on a single hive. 一个蜂巢上可能有多达10万只蜜蜂
And they can be pretty damn hostile. 而且它们可能相当有攻击性
If they decide to swarm when you're at the top of a rope, 如果它们决定在你爬到绳索顶端时蜂拥而上
there's literally nothing you can do. 你真的束手无策
Aldo, I'm in position! 奥尔多 我就位了
Can you get quite close? Over. 你能靠得很近吗 完毕
I can touch it. 我能摸到它
I can touch the outer part with my hand and the inner part with my foot. 我能用手摸到外面的部分 用脚碰到里面
I'm gonna try to trigger 'em. 我要尝试触发它们
There's a sort of invisible barrier around a hive. 蜂巢周围仿佛有种无形的屏障
It's about 20 inches away. 大概有半米距离
Cross that line, and something astonishing happens. 越过这条线 就会发生令人吃惊的事
Incredible. 真不可思议
It's a kind of defense strategy. 这是一种防御策略
If the bees spot a predator breaking through that perimeter, 如果蜜蜂发现有捕食者侵犯了这个界限
they flip their bodies, starting this massive chain reaction. 就会翻动它们的身体 引发巨大的连锁反应
It's like they're somehow all connected, and not just by touch, 仿佛它们连成了一体 而且不仅是通过触觉
but like they're thinking as a single unit. 而更像是作为一个整体在思考
On its own, each bee doesn't amount to much. 每只蜜蜂本身并不算什么
But as a swarm, they can create something big enough 但作为一个蜂群 它们就能创造出足够巨大
or confusing enough... 或足够唬人的东西...
to deter almost any attacker. 来吓跑几乎任何攻击者
So the bees have their shimmer trick to throw off predators. 所以蜜蜂靠它们的小伎俩来摆脱天敌
But the wildebeest don't have that. 但角马没有这个
I don't think. 应该没有
So how do they defend themselves? 那它们是怎么保护自己的
Rem, there's a lion over there. Can we stop for a minute? 雷姆 那儿有只狮子 能停一下吗
Look out on the left. 看左边
Oh, yeah, I see her. I see her. 是的 我看到它了
She's gone again. I lost her. 它又不见了 我跟丢了
Let's try changing our perspective. 我们试试换个视角
I've always loved getting up and looking at things in a new way. 我总喜欢站到高处 以新的方式观察事物
When I was a kid, I was a real tree climber, 我小时候很会爬树
much to my mother's chagrin. 让我妈操了不少心
I loved climbing up to the tallest branches 我喜欢爬到最高的树枝上
to get a view over my back yard. 俯瞰我家的后院
And now my back yard's become a lot bigger. 现在 我的后院变大了很多
Any luck? 怎样
Can you see her? 能看到它吗
Like a flash mob. 就像一群快闪族
If it were humans down there, that would be chaos. 如果这是人类 肯定会一片混乱
I'd be tripping up and bangin' off this dude, 我会被绊倒
and runnin' into that guy over there. 到处撞到人
But the herd didn't miss a beat. 但这群角马一个拍子都没乱
Just kept on keepin' on. 一直井然有序地向前跑着
It looks difficult. 看起来很难
But it turns out, you just have to follow three simple rules. 但其实 只需要遵循三条简单的法则
Rules that apply to all sorts of animals that swarm. 这些法则适用于各种群居动物
Rule number one, don't get too far away from your neighbor. 第一条 别离你的同伴太远
Rule number two, 第二条
don't get too close to your neighbor either. 也别离你的同伴太近
Rule number three, if your neighbor turns, you turn. 第三条 如果你的同伴转弯 你也转弯
And that's enough to turn thousands of individuals 这就足以将成百上千的个体
into something beautiful and complex. 变成美丽繁诡的复合体
Starlings can fly at 40 miles an hour. 椋鸟每小时能飞60公里
So to keep together in formation, 所以为了保持队形一致

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,377评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,390评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,967评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,344评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,441评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,492评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,497评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,274评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,732评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,008评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,184评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,837评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,520评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,156评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,407评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,056评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,074评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容