欢迎来到地球第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

欢迎来到地球第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
When I was a kid, 小时候
my grandmother used to say all the best things in life 我奶奶曾说 生活中最美好的东西
lived on the other side of fear. 都藏在恐惧的另一端
I sure hope Gigi was right. 真希望她是对的
迪瓦·阿蒙博士 探险家/海洋生物学家
Will, welcome aboard. 威尔 欢迎上船
- Diva! How are you? How are you? - I'm good! -迪瓦 你好吗-我很好
You're just in time. 你来的正是时候
- That is fantastic. - Yeah, this is the Nadir. -这太棒了-这是纳迪尔
And she's gonna be our vessel into the depths. 它将带我们潜入深海
- "The Nadir"? - Nadir. -"纳迪尔"-纳迪尔
What do you think? 你觉得怎样
That's straight off a movie set. That's science fiction. 简直是从科幻电影场景里出来的道具
完整版请点击
We're going down to the bottom of the ocean in this thing. 我们要乘着它下到海底去
I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little nervous, 说实话 我有点紧张
'cause that submersible is just a... 因为这个潜水艇真的...
it's just a little... it's a little ass... it's a little ass thing, 它就这么... 它就这么点儿大
and there's gonna be three people in there. 里面还要坐三个人
This is tricky... 这事很有挑战性...
欢迎来到地球单词统计

欢迎来到地球高频单词统计
because in the real world, I'm frightened of water. 因为在现实中 我害怕水
Watch your head. 小心头
- You have another wall. Watch your head. - Absolutely. -这还有面墙 别撞到头了-好的
So, this is a biggie. 这事可不得了
Three thousand feet down in a plastic bubble. 坐着一个塑料泡泡下到一千米深的地方
- Up the steps. - Up the steps. -登上梯子-好的
Face the front of the sub, sit here. 面向潜水艇前方 坐这儿
- Yeah. - You're aimin' for the center console. -好的-对准中控台
It's near the lamp. And pop your feet in. 它在电灯旁边 然后把脚伸下去
Right here, Will. Slide on in. Yeah! 威尔 就是这儿 滑下来
- And then I'll get you to stand on there. - Yeah. -然后我扶你站到这儿-好的
That's it. 就是这样
And then you're gonna sit on that one. 然后坐在这张椅子上
There you go. 没错
Squeeze on in. 挤进来
There's a water bottle. 水壶给你
- The water bottle. - And some more snacks. -好的-还有些零食
- I'll put your snacks down. - This is... snug. -我把零食放下来啦-这挺... 舒服的
Diva's next. 迪瓦也要进来了
I'm coming. 我来了
So, she's like a gazelle. 她灵活得像只瞪羚
Or should it be a sardine, just squeezing into the can. 还是应该说是沙丁鱼 努力挤进罐头里
- She knows what's she's doing. - Done this a bit. -她很熟练-毕竟不是第一次了
All right, I'm gonna give you a quick safety brief. 好了 我要快速地给你们做个安全简报
Both of you have a built-in breathing system. 你俩都有内置的呼吸系统
If you need to, it's just a standard scuba rig. 需要时 这就是个标准的水肺装置
- If I let... Yeah, if I tell you to... - So, we go like that? -如果我让... 是的 我让你们...-像这样
just pop it in your mouth, then breathe normally. 就把它放进嘴里 正常呼吸就行
Okay. 好的
And if something happens to me, there's a button under here. 如果我发生了意外 这下面有个按钮
- Okay. - All right? -好的-没问题吧
- Yellow. - Yellow button. -黄色的-黄色按钮
- The yellow button. - Right there. -黄色按钮-就在这儿
- Press the tool, and... - Oh, Jesus. -按下按钮 然后...-天哪
I've broken it already. Mayday, sorry. 我已经把它搞坏了 救命 抱歉
Press the tool, and let them know, 按下按钮 告诉他们
- "X-ray, X-ray, X-ray." - Okay. -"X光 X光 X光"-好的
Okay, any questions? 还有问题吗
Have you ever crashed one of these things into something? 你开潜水艇有撞到过什么东西吗
- Oh, yeah. All the time. Oh, yeah. - All the time. Yeah, great. -有的 经常的事-经常的事 好吧
欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图

欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图
Are you actually nervous? 你真的在紧张吗
- Are you actually nervous? - Just a little bit. It'll be fine, though. -你真的紧张吗-只有一点 我会没事的
Echo, Nadir, we are ready for the water. 请回复 这是纳迪尔 我们准备好下水了
Ready for water. 已准备就绪
See y'all later... I hope. 一会儿见... 但愿还能再见
Little bit of tingle. 有点激动
Here you go. 可以了
Echo, bridge, you are clear to launch. Clear to launch. 请回复 这是舰桥 可以发射了 可以发射了
Roger, clear to launch. Break. All positions are lifting now. 收到 准备发射 所有位置已解除
And lift off. 升起来了
Here we go. 准备了
I definitely just got nervous. 我绝对是现在才开始紧张的
If your feet get wet, please tell me. 如果你的脚湿了 请告诉我
That would be terrible! Man. 那可就太糟糕了
And we are detached. 我们脱离母舰了
Not emotionally. Emotionally, I'm still very attached. 不是情感上 情感上我仍非常不舍
Control, control, Nadir. 控制台 控制台 这是纳迪尔
Vent secure, life support running. Over. 通风口安全 生命维持系统运行 完毕
Nadir, control. Roger. 纳迪尔 控制台收到
Surpassing five-zero meters. Descending. 已下潜至50米 下降中
Some of my earliest memories actually revolve around the ocean. 我最早的一些记忆其实是围绕着海洋的
We'd be out on the boat, and I would desperately, 我们乘船出海 而我真的非常迫切
absolutely desperately want to know what was down there. 希望能知道海里有什么
But I'm not sure Will feels that way. 但我不确定威尔是否也这么想
The circle of light above us is shrinking. 我们头顶上的光圈正在缩小
Yeah, absolutely. 是的
One thousand meters, 3,300 feet. 海下1000米 3300英尺
A place so deep, not even light gets down there. 如此之深 甚至连光线都无法到达
But what exists in total darkness? 但绝对的黑暗中会存在着什么呢
Back on the surface, other members of our team 回到海面上 我们队伍中其他成员
are asking the same question. 也在问同样的问题
There are a lot of people who are afraid of the dark. 有很多人害怕黑暗
And I'm one of them. 我就是其中一个
梅丽莎·马克斯 海洋生物学家
I got bitten and dragged by an American crocodile in the dark, 我曾在夜里被一条美国鳄鱼咬伤并拖走
and it's kinda made me a little bit wary. 这让我有点心理阴影
But not wary enough to stop her canoeing at night 但还不足以阻止她在夜里
in a glass-bottom boat. 划着一条玻璃底的小船探险
Part of being an explorer is overcoming your fears, 作为探险家的一部分就是克服恐惧
and when you do that... 当你做到了这点...
that's when you get to see the magic. 就能见证魔法
We have life. 看到生物了
This water is full of tiny creatures. 这片水域充满了微小的生物
Disturb them, and they burst into sudden light. 扰动它们 它们就会突然爆发出光亮
You row through them, and you create a light storm. 划船经过它们 就会创造出光的风暴
完整版请点击
We think it might be a defense. 我们认为这可能是种防御机制
Like turning on a security light to reveal intruders. 就像打开安全灯 曝光入侵者一样
Oh, look at that. 快看
Any movement in the water picks up a glow, even these fish. 水中的任何运动都会发出光芒 这些鱼也不例外
Here, sharky, sharky. 小鲨鱼 来呀
Oh, yeah! That is a nurse shark. 太好了 是护士鲨
That's gorgeous. Look at his tailbeats. 太美了 看看它的尾巴摆动
This world is far from dark. 这个世界远非黑暗的
Its constellations, its stars swirling underneath your fingers 这里繁星满天 星星在你的手指
and underneath your paddles. 和你的桨下旋转
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 这是我见过最美的画面
A magical world that you'd never experience 这是个魔法世界 如果你躲在安全的白天
if you stuck to the safety of the day. 是绝不可能体验到的
So, we're losing light as we go down. 我们下潜时 光线也逐渐变暗
And with that, the colors. 色彩也随之变化了
Exactly, so, white light is made of lots of colors. 没错 白光是由许多颜色组成的
And as it hits the water, different colors 当它照射到水中时 不同颜色
get absorbed before others. 被吸收的速度不同
ROYGBIV. 红橙黄绿蓝靛紫
That's how my grandmother taught me the rainbow. ROYGBIV. 这是我奶奶教我的彩虹七色
So, you know, red, orange, yellow, 红色 橙色 黄色
green, blue, indigo, violet. Got it. So, 绿色 蓝色 靛蓝色 紫色 所以
- red goes, orange goes, yellow goes... - Exactly. -红色先被吸收 然后是橙色 黄色...-没错
So, it's like blue is the last to go, 蓝光最后被吸收
and that's why everything looks blue in the ocean. 这就是为什么海里的东西看着都是蓝色的
Check your shirt out. 看下你的衬衣
That's crazy. 不可思议
We were picking wardrobe, 我们选衣服时
and they kept demanding the red shirt. 他们一直要我穿红衬衫
- They kept demanding... - What did you think it was for? -他们一直这么要求...-你觉得是为什么
I didn't know, I was like, "I wanna be an explorer, man." 不知道 我想着"拜托 我想当探险家"
We're gonna just be in a blue world soon. 我们马上要进入纯蓝的世界了
And then... 然后...
And then... 然后...
- A dark world. - Dark world. -完全黑暗的世界-是的
We've only just started, 我们才刚开始下潜
and already the light from the surface is fading. 海面照下来的光线就已经逐渐消失了
But before the dark, there's twilight. 但在迎接黑暗前 还有暮光区
A world we think of as having very little color. 一个我们认为色彩很少的世界
As night falls, the world as we know it totally disappears. 随着夜幕降临 我们所知的世界完全消失
It disintegrates around you. 它在你周围瓦解了
Our eyes struggle to make out our surroundings. 我们的眼睛努力分辨四周环境
I can hear it. 我能听到了
I can hear it getting louder. Yeah. 能听到它越来越响了
- Garuga... - Garuga is coming. -瀑布...-马上到了
科里·理查兹 探险家/摄影师
Sometimes, during a full moon, when the skies are clear... 有时 在满月期间 当天空晴朗时...
a ghostly arc of light appears in the mist. 雾中会出现一道幽灵般的光弧
It's a moonbow. 它就是月虹
It's nearly impossible to see. 肉眼几乎看不见
It's like this thin, grey line in the air 它就像空中的一条灰色细线
that's stretching out over the entire gorge. 在整个峡谷中延伸开来
But with the right camera and the right lens, 但如果有合适的相机和镜头
you can see the line for what it really is. 你就能看见这条线的真面目
It's a rainbow, but it's created by the moonlight. 它是一道彩虹 但是由月光创造的
利迪奥·奥马尔·马丁内斯 瓜拉尼族首领

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 219,753评论 6 508
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,668评论 3 396
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 166,090评论 0 356
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,010评论 1 295
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,054评论 6 395
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,806评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,484评论 3 420
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,380评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,873评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,021评论 3 338
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,158评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,838评论 5 346
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,499评论 3 331
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,044评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,159评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,449评论 3 374
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,136评论 2 356

推荐阅读更多精彩内容