欢迎来到地球第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

欢迎来到地球第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I've got a confession to make. 我要坦白一件事
I've never swum in a lake. 我从没在湖里游过泳
Never climbed a mountain. 也没登过山
I was in a cave once. 我只去过一次山洞
And I've never slept in a tent. 我从没在帐篷里睡过觉
But I'm beginning to think that I might be missing something. 但我现在开始觉得 我可能错过了很多
So, I hooked up with some modern-day explorers 所以我与一些现代探险家结伴
and I asked them to take me to the ends of the Earth. 请他们带我去地球的末端
And they said, "Oh, we can go further than that." 而他们说 "我们还能去更远的地方呢"
So, I'm 51, and I haven't done any climbing whatsoever. 我51岁了 什么山都没爬过
And I've always had this secret fantasy 但我一直偷偷幻想着
that I wanted to summit Everest. 能登上珠峰
I think we're the same age, almost. 我们应该差不多大
完整版请点击
Yeah, I'm... September 25th. 是的 我生日是9月25日
Yeah, no, I'm the 23rd. 不会吧 我是23日
- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗-是的
I have two days more of wisdom... in my life. 我比你多两天的... 人生智慧
What are my chances? Or... is that like a young man's game? 我还有机会吗 还是说这是年轻人的游戏
No, no, I think you could totally do it. 不不 我觉得你完全可以
欢迎来到地球单词统计

欢迎来到地球高频单词统计
I climbed Everest in 2001. 我2001年登上了珠峰
I've gotten to climb some beautiful mountains around the world. 我爬过世界各地美丽的山峰
Been to the tallest mountain on every continent, so... 登上过各大洲的最高峰...
So, Jackson, what's the name of the volcano? 杰克逊 这座火山叫什么
- Yasur. - Yasur. -亚苏尔-亚苏尔
- Yasur. - Yasur, what does that mean? -亚苏尔-是什么意思
Someone bigger than us. 比我们更大的人
It's like God to us. So, it's bigger. 就像我们的上帝 更加宏大
So, we could be driving up there right now to a volcano that's about to erupt. 所以我们可能正在前往一座即将喷发的火山
Right. 没错
So, we're actually gonna see boiling lava. 所以真的能看到沸腾的岩浆
- Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. -是的-很好
- So, we are entering the ash fields? - Yes. -我们进入了火山灰原-是的
- So what? Vegetation is ending and... - Yup. -所以植被消失了...-是的
Right, we're getting into the ash? 火山灰扑过来了
And I can hear it hitting the windshield. 我能听到它敲打着挡风玻璃
Yeah. 是啊
This is scary. 挺吓人的
I almost guarantee you're gonna survive. 我保证你应该能安然无恙
All right. 好吧
Face-to-face with Mount Yasur. 直面亚苏尔火山
One of the most active volcanoes on Earth. 世界上最活跃的火山之一
But there's another reason why Erik thinks 但还有另一个原因让埃里克认为
I'll be more curious than scared. 比起害怕 我会更感到好奇
For one, the loudest sound ever recorded was made by a volcano. 首先 有史以来最响亮的声音来自火山
But the loud sound that this volcano makes is completely silent. 但这座火山发出的巨响是完全无声的
Yeah, I know. I don't understand it either. 我知道 我也不懂
埃里克·魏亨麦尔 探险家/登山家
- Did you just hear it? - What? -你刚听到了吗-什么
- Oh, no, there was a sound? Oh, damn it. - Yeah. -有什么声音吗 我错过了-是的
It echoed all the way across up there. 它在山上一路回响
Erik is clearly listening. But to what? 埃里克显然听到了声音 但是什么呢
- I'm officially sweating. - Yeah. -我开始冒汗了-是啊
You gotta be kidding me. 太惊人了吧
- Right? - Yeah. -是吧-是的
Is the edge okay, you think? 你觉得这边上安全吗
You tell me. 你说呢
That's crazy. 太不可思议了
Like looking into the gates of Hell. 仿佛凝望着地狱之门
You can hear the sound like compressing, like hitting the walls... 能听到像挤压物体 撞击墙壁的声音...
欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图

欢迎来到地球中英对照台词本截图
- Yeah. - down there. Like that! -是的-在下面回响 就像这样
And it's kinda dark right now, right, so it's... 而且现在天有点暗了吧 所以...
- Yeah. - It's really lit up. -是的-真的很耀眼
You just kind of forget that Erik is completely blind. 你有时就会忘记埃里克完全失明了
I mean, this a man who climbed Everest. 毕竟他登上过珠峰
Who just hiked this volcano without a single stumble. 刚才还健步如飞地爬上了这座火山
Who could even tell when the landscape changed on the drive over. 他甚至能感受到来时沿途景色的变换
You just kind of forget until he asks you to describe it to him. 你就会忘记这事 直到他请你描述火山
And it's what colors, orange? 它是什么颜色 橙色吗
It's like orange fireworks shooting out of the ground. 就像从地下喷射的橙色烟火
Do you have any emotion around... not being able to see it? 看不见东西... 你会有什么情绪吗
You know... 这个...
when I went blind, there was a time where you sort of regret 我失明时 曾有段时间
and stuff like that, but... 产生了这样的悔恨...
eventually, I think I learned that you gotta sort of 但最终我明白了 我必须
say goodbye to that sighted life. 向能看见光明的生活说再见
And kinda take on a new life and, you know, 并开启新的人生
part of you dies, a part of you is reborn. 我的一部分死去了 一部分又重生了
Close your eyes. What do you hear? 闭上眼 你听到了什么
So, it's really similar to the ocean. It's like waves crashing. 真的很像波涛汹涌的大海
- Comes in and goes out and... - Yeah. Totally. -潮起又潮落...-是的 没错
On Yasur, there's such a spectrum of sound. 亚苏尔山有这样一个声音频谱
There's this sound that you can consciously hear. 你能有意识地听到这些声音
But I'm beginning to feel this deeper sound. 但我开始感受到更深层的声音
You can't quite hear it. 你并不能听到它
But you kind of just know it's happening beneath you. 但你就是知道它在你脚下响着
Erik and I aren't the only ones looking for a hidden world of sound. 并非只有我和埃里克在寻找隐藏的声音世界
There's a new breed of explorers going to the ends of the Earth 一批不寻常的探险家正前往地球尽头
in an attempt to discover the hidden worlds 试图寻找在我们感官之外的
that sit beyond our senses. 隐秘世界
And some of them are taking it way, way further than I would ever dare. 他们中一些人深入到了我想都不敢想的地方
迪瓦·阿蒙博士 探险家/海洋生物学家
Diva Amon studies the loudest animal on the planet up close. 迪瓦·阿蒙近距离研究地球上最响亮的动物
But getting that near requires some pretty special skills. 但要接近它 需要一些相当特殊的技能
When you want to listen to the sounds of the ocean, 想听到海洋的声音
you have to free dive. 就得自由潜水
Without any oxygen tanks, it's so much quieter. 没有氧气罐 就安静得多
And you don't exhale loads of bubbles, 你也不会呼出很多气泡
which can scare the animals off. 吓跑动物们
But you can only stay under for as long as you can hold one breath. 但你只能在水下待一口气的时间
You don't normally think of clicks as noisy. 你通常不会觉得咔哒声很吵
These ones, they're louder than a chainsaw. 但这些动物的叫声比电锯还大
That's what makes sperm whales so interesting. 这就是抹香鲸的有趣之处
It's their way of talking. 这是它们说话的方式
And each click contains whole paragraphs of information. 每个咔哒声都包含整段信息
完整版请点击
The clicks are so loud 这声音如此响亮
that they can carry across hundreds of miles of ocean. 能在海洋中传递几百公里
They can also use their clicks to echolocate... 它们还能用叫声进行回声定位...
or to scan unknown objects. 或扫描陌生物体
Like me. 比如我
The noise is so powerful... 这声音如此有力...
you can feel it pulse right through you. 你能感到它在你体内跳动
Oh, my God, it was amazing! I actually felt that! 天啊 太惊人了 我真的感觉到了
Could you feel them? 你感觉到了吗
Crazy! 太不可思议了
You don't just pick up sound with these. 你不但能用耳朵听到这些声音
You can also pick it up here. 还能感受到
But if I'm going to experience sound through my body, 但如果想体验声音穿过身体
then I'm gonna have to get my body closer to the sound. 就得让身体更靠近声音
And that means stepping off the rim of this volcano and going in. 也就是说要从火山边缘上走进去
- Hello. - What's up, man? -你好-你好吗 哥们
- I'm good. Real nice to meet you. - All right, pleasure, man. -不错 很高兴见到你-我也是
Welcome to Yasur. Hey, Erik. 欢迎来到亚苏尔山 你好 埃里克
- How're you doing? - Awesome. -你好吗-我很好
- How are you? - Cool. -你怎么样-不错
杰弗里·约翰逊 火山学家
I think you're my first volcanologist. 你应该是我认识的第一个火山学家
All right, cool. 非常好
So... have you ever been to an active volcano before? 你以前来过活火山吗
I have not. 没有
Later on today, we're gonna be descending into the crater 我们今天就要下到火山口去
and then I'm gonna have you help me install some sensors. 你们帮我一起安装些探测器
Thought maybe I would draw this... an illustration. 要不我画一个... 示意图
Using a stick in the ash. 用棍子在地上画
Mind using this pole, so that I can feel? 能用这根手杖吗 让我也能感觉到
Yeah, love to do that... 好 没问题...
All right, now I'll be able to feel you. 太好了 我能感觉到了
Great, so, right... 很好 好的...
Well, this is a big crater, 这个火山口很大
and I'm drawing an arc of the crater rim, 我在画它边缘的弧线
which is about a 300-meter or a 1,000-foot diameter crater. 直径大概有三百米
And what we'll be doing later is descending 我们一会儿要
via three independent rope systems down into the crater, 用三根独立的绳索爬下去
but not all the way down. 但不是爬到底
So that we can get down to an ideal location to install this apparatus. 而是一个安装仪器的最佳位置
In fact, there's a bench right down here, a flat area, 这下面就有一块平地
that I think is ideal for the installation of the sensors. 很适合安装探测器
So what... what are the potential dangers? 所以... 有什么潜在危险吗
The thing I am most careful about is making sure none of this ash 最要小心的是 别让火山灰
- gets blown into your eyes. - Got it. -吹进你眼睛里-懂了
- It's little pieces of glass, right? - Glass. -就像碎玻璃-玻璃
Could really hurt your eyes. 可能会重伤你的眼睛
So, goggles, gas mask always at the ready. 所以要随时准备好护目镜和防毒面具
So, you're... you're a volcanologist by trade. 你是个职业的火山学家
So you feel comfortable going in there, 所以你下去火山口完全没问题
and you'd take your students or anything in there, right? 你也会带学生什么的下去 对吧
Yeah, I would take you in there. 对 我会带你下去
- I didn't answer that question. - I know, yeah, right. -我没回答你第一个问题-是的
Oh, man. 天啊
It sounds like the beginning of a really bad joke. 这听着像一个烂梗的开头
It's like, okay, okay. 令人咋舌

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,142评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,298评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,068评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,081评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,099评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,071评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,990评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,832评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,274评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,488评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,649评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,378评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,979评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,625评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,643评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,545评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容