神盾局特工第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

神盾局特工第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Thing is, no one exactly knows 问题是没人知道
what happened to the crying man that summer. 那年夏天"哭泣的男人"到底怎么了
Some say that he drowned in the lake, 有人说他在湖里溺死了
but others say that they've seen his ghost, 但也有人说见过他的鬼魂
wandering these woods, in search for his lost sister. 在森林里游荡寻找他失散的妹妹
Actually, they say if you're quiet and listen real hard... 事实上据说如果你们非常安静仔细听
You can still hear him crying. 还能听到他的哭声
Mr. Cross, that was, like, the worst crying man ever. 克洛斯先生那是最烂的"哭泣的男人"的模仿
Really? I thought it was pretty good. 是吗我还觉得挺不错呢
You guys think we're kidding. 你们以为我们在开玩笑吗
Just remember to stick close to the campfire tonight, okay? 今晚记得一定待在营火旁
Hey, guys. Do you hear that? 伙计们你们听到了吗
Hear what? 听到什么
完整版请点击
That humming sound. 嗡嗡声
Stay here. I'm gonna take a look around the campground. 待在这儿我去野营地周围查看一下
What humming? 什么嗡嗡声
W-where's Mr. Cross going? 克洛斯先生去哪
He's just trying to scare us. 他就是想吓吓咱们
So lame. 手段太低端
神盾局特工单词统计

神盾局特工高频单词统计
Come on, guys. Grab a s'more. 来吧再来点
Well, that's for you. 给你
Ooh, I want the marsh-- ooh, marshmallows! 我要棉花糖
Now, I know -- Tommy, I know you like chocolates. Here. 汤米我知道你喜欢巧克力给
Don't hog the marshmallows, okay? 别独占着棉花糖
Everyone to the truck now! 所有人到卡车上去
Go, go! Go!
Open the door. Hurry up. 开门快
Mr. Cross? 克洛斯先生
Mr. Cross! 克洛斯先生
Come on, guys. 走伙计们
Let's go look for him. 我们去找他
Stay close. 跟紧了
Mr. Cross, are you okay? 克洛斯先生你还好吗
Where is he? 他在哪
Mr. Cross! 克洛斯先生
We should just go back. 我们应该回去
Working up a good sweat there, sir? 汗出的不少啊长官
I don't sweat. 那不是流汗
I glisten. 那叫闪闪发光
Blood pressure, heart rate, biochems -- all normal. 血压心率生化数据都正常
All that's left is the blood sample. 只剩下采血了
You should know -- 你应该知道
I'm not a fan of getting poked. 我不喜欢被捅的感觉
Tell me, sir -- 长官有个问题
Have you been feeling under the weather lately? 你最近感觉身体不适吗
Why? 为什么这么问
I just noticed from your chart 只是表格上注明
that you're not due for a general physical for another three months. 你三个月后才需要做体检呢
I made a mistake -- took a call from my physical therapist. 我犯傻接了我理疗师的电话
Asked how I was feeling. I said, "A little rusty." 问我"身体如何"我说"不是太好"
Next thing you know, I'm wired to this hamster wheel. 结果就被拴在这仓鼠轮子上了
Well, you can officially tell your physical therapist 你可以正式通知你的理疗师
that you're fit as the proverbial fiddle, 你的身体状况极佳
especially for a man of your age. 尤其是对你这年龄的人来说
A man of my age? 我这年龄的人
That's something you say to an old person. 那是对老人说的话
Is it? 是吗
Well, let's get you some electrolytes, shall we? 给你拿点电解质饮料吧
Sorry, Fitz. 抱歉菲兹
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图

神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
It's close, but it's just not right. 很接近但还是不行
Really? 是吗
'cause Agent Coulson had no problems. 可是科尔森特工用得挺顺手啊
It's an ounce too heavy. 重了一盎司
An ounce? Seriously? 一盎司不是吧你
It's the difference between success and failure. 一盎司就是成功与失败的差别
When you're on a rooftop with a 15-mile-an-hour wind, 如果你在楼顶风速每小时15英里
your target is 500 yards away -- 目标在五百码之外
Yeah, but we do have a rifle. 但我们还有把来复枪
Lose the ounce. 减掉那一盎司
Yeah, okay. On it. 好的这就去办
"Lose the ounce." 减掉那一盎司
I'm Agent Grant Ward, 我是格兰特·沃德特工
and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, 我能在五百码外射掉跳蚤的腿
as long as it's not windy. 只要风不是太大
Hey. That's a sound I haven't heard in a bit. 好久没听到你这样笑了
Yeah, well, you wouldn't be laughing a whole lot 如果沃德也对你冷着个脸
if you were living in Ward's doghouse. 你大概也不会经常笑了
You made the rounds, apologized to us all. 你对我们所有人都道歉了
What more can he ask? 他还想怎么样呢
I don't know. 我也不知道
I have been busting my ass, 我已经很努力了
memorizing every S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol manual, 记住了所有的神盾局规章手册
following every order. 服从每一条命令
"Yes, sir." "No, sir." "是长官""不长官"
I even let them tag me like a stray dog. 我甚至同意像个流浪狗一样戴着个吊牌
I mean, I know I lied to you guys, 我知道我对你们撒谎了
but I was trying to protect my boyfriend. 但我那是为了保护我男朋友
You know, we all make mistakes. 其实我们都会犯错
and who ca-- I don't care -- 谁在乎我不在乎
who cares about your ex-boyfriend? 谁会在乎你前男友怎样呢
It's not like I'm comparing Ward to Miles, 我倒不是拿沃德和迈尔斯比较
but at least with Miles, 但和迈尔斯在一起时
I didn't have to worry about passive-aggressive stuff. 我不用担心这种消极对抗式的行为
There was no mind games. 我们不会玩什么心理游戏
- We spoke the same language, you know?-Yeah. -我们志趣相投你懂吗-对啊
- Yeah, a bit like we do. -Totally. -对啊就像我们那样-对的
You and Simmons are so tight, 你和西蒙斯的关系太好了
it's like you're psychically linked. 就好像你们有心灵感应一样
No, you -- no. Actually, no. I don't think so. 不事实上没有我不这么觉得
So, Ward was here? Let me guess -- 沃德来了我猜猜
the night-night pistol again? 又说"好梦"枪的事了
Yeah. 是啊
Oh, yeah, and he said it was off by an ounce. 对了他说重了一盎司
Of course he did. 他当然这么说了
完整版请点击
I'm Agent Grant Ward, 我可是格兰特·沃德特工
and I could rupture your spleen with my left pinky -- 我用左手小指就能打爆你的脾脏
blindfolded! 蒙着眼睛都行
That is dead on. 简直太像了
Hey. Hustle up and grab your gear. 快准备一下拿好装备
We're on a mission. 我们要出任务了
Something funny? 有什么好笑的吗
Poor, silly Fitz. 可怜的傻菲兹
He mistakenly left a dummy round in the pistol. 他把一颗训练弹留在枪里了
Should be proper now. 现在应该符合要求了
Great. 不错
Thanks. 谢谢
Troop leader's name was Adam Cross. 领队叫亚当·克洛斯
Apparently, he said he heard something in the woods, 据称他说听到树林里有动静
went to check it out. 就去查看一下
That's where the electrostatic anomaly occurred. 然后就发生了静电异常
What I don't understand is, 我不明白的是
usually, they're caused by a massive electrical storm... 这种异常一般由大型雷暴引起
But there wasn't a storm within a thousand miles of here last night. 但昨晚一千英里范围内没有任何风暴发生
This anomaly's different -- 这次异常不太一样
It has a side effect we've never seen before. 它伴随着一种我们从没见过的副作用
The battery blew straight up through the hood. 汽车蓄电池直接击穿引擎盖飞出来了
Landed over here. 落在了这里
Hell of a force to create that kind of trajectory. 要多大力量才能炸出这样的轨迹
What are you doing? 你在干嘛
I'm shadowing my supervising officer. 我在追随我的监管人员
Shadowing, not smothering. 追随别贴上了
There's scorch marks all over that tree. 那棵树上到处是焦痕
Lucky the whole forest didn't burn down. 幸好没把整片树林都烧掉
I don't get it. 我不明白
Seems to me like this electroshock thing 这个电击什么的
was some freak lightning strike. 似乎是奇怪的雷击
I mean, why call us? What's the big -- 干嘛叫我们来有什么特别...
Never mind. 当我没说
So sad a man died this way... 这种死法真是太可怜了
and yet, so amazing. 但也好神奇
Fitz-simmons, any idea what could cause an effect like this? 菲兹-西蒙斯能想到这种现象是怎么造成的吗
- Well, judging by the horizontal... - There's the soliton hypothesis. -从水平的放电-有一个孤子假说
- Perhaps, nanobatteries- ...electrical discharge, it could be -- -也许是纳米电池-形式判断...
Time. 打住
Let's try that again. 我重问一次
Any idea what could cause an effect like this? 知道这种现象是怎么造成的吗
- The hell if I know.-Uh, no, no clue. -我怎么知道-完全不知道
Seems to me like we're either dealing 在我看来这要么是
with some freak natural event or a new high-tech weapon. 诡异的自然现象要么就是新高科技武器
Or could it be someone from your uber-secret Index? 或是你们秘密名录里的什么人
There's no one on the Index with this type of power. 名录里没有人有这种能力
That we know of. 据我们所知没有
I'll contact Agent Blake at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, 我会联系神盾局总部的布莱克特工
have him check it out. 让他去查证一下
Whoever or whatever's responsible, 不管这是谁或者什么东西引起的
we can't let this happen again. 我们不能让这种事再发生了
Fitz, see his forehead? 菲兹看他的额头
Look at that endothelial discoloration. 你看内皮的变色
Yeah, same dispersal pattern as the strike on the truck. 跟卡车上的撞痕有同样的扩散模式
Could be an entry wound cauterized immediately. 可能是迅速烧灼的射入伤

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,590评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 86,808评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,151评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,779评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,773评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,656评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,022评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,678评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,038评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,659评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,756评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,411评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,005评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,973评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,053评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,495评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容