神盾局特工第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

神盾局特工第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Maybe I should learn to fly. 也许我该学学开飞机
It's not too late, right? I could learn. 还不晚对吧我可以学的
What do you like best -- the freedom? 你最喜欢开飞机的哪一点享受自由
The view? 欣赏风景
The solitude. 可以独处
Got it. 明白
See you in Sweden. 瑞典见
I only get one shot. 我只有一次机会
And it has to knock a person back, as well as out. 需要出其不意地将其击昏
Which is why we're perfecting this little beauty. 所以我们要完善这个小美人
.45-caliber cartridges, semi-automatic. Each mag... 45口径子弹半自动每个弹夹
contains eight therapeutic rounds of dendrotoxin. 装有八颗含树眼镜蛇毒素的子弹
In case you miss! 以防你没打中
完整版请点击
Or have multiple assailants. 或是有多名攻击者
Yeah, w-we're gonna have this new night-night pistol working in no time. 是的我们很快就会完成"好梦"枪的
- Okay? - Great. -好吗-好极了
One thing -- 有件事
we're not calling it that. 不能叫那个名字
Ah, told you. 早就跟你说了
神盾局特工单词统计

神盾局特工高频单词统计
Yes, we -- yes, we are. 不就要叫这个名字
Have you seen Skye? 看到斯凯了吗
Not since weapons training. 武器训练结束后就没见到了
Has she stopped saying "Bang" when she pulls the trigger? 她每次扣动扳机后还说"砰"吗
Mostly. 大部分时候吧
Now, if she can just learn the difference 如果她能搞明白"脱开安全器"
between the safety release and the magazine release, 和"卸下弹夹"的区别
we'll be making real progress. 我们就算有进展了
What's up, Phil? 什么事菲尔
I'd prefer you not call me "Phil." 我希望你别叫我菲尔
Okay, you're the boss...A.C. 好吧你是老大AC
Just missing my van a bit, taking a little me time. 只是有点想念我的货车想一个人待会儿
I want your help with something. 我需要你的帮助
Hit me with it. 说吧
- You ever rob a bank? - No. -你抢过银行吗-没有
- An armored car? - Nope. -装甲车呢-也没有
- How about a casino? - Should I be offended? -那赌场呢-你是在鄙视我吗
Somebody's stealing millions of dollars in diamonds. 有人偷了价值千万的钻石
They've found a way to crack the security systems. 他们找到了破解安保系统的办法
I want you to figure out their exploit. 我要你研究出他们怎么做到的
Yesterday, 55 men, all military, 昨天55名军人
were hired by one of the largest gem brokers in the world. 受雇于全球最大的珠宝经纪商
They dressed the men in identical outfits, 他们穿着一样的衣服
gave each one a randomly assigned briefcase, 每人随机拿到了一个手提箱
and sent them along 25 different routes here in Stockholm. 分别走斯德哥尔摩市内25条不同的路线
No one knew which briefcase contained the diamonds, 没人知道哪个手提箱中有钻石
but they were still stolen. 但还是被偷了
Tack. 谢谢[瑞典语]
Why the Kabuki theater? 为什么搞这么复杂
They were afraid because somebody's targeting diamonds -- 因为最近有人专偷钻石
an armored car in Milan, 米兰的装甲车被偷
a safe in Monte Carlo, and now this -- 蒙特卡洛的保险箱被盗现在又是这起
Over $30 mil total. 总值超过三千万
Each theft occurred despite heavy security. 每起都是在安保严密的情况下完成的
They sound like inside jobs. 听起来像是内部人干的
A lot of people share that opinion. 很多人也这样想
You don't. 看来你不是
CCTV cameras catch any of the action? 监控录像拍到行窃的录像了吗
Fitz-Simmons is checking. 菲兹-西蒙斯在查
The system went dark for an hour. 系统失效了一个小时
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图

神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
They think it was hacked. 他们认为系统被黑了
It was the same thieves each time? 每次都是同一批人吗
Yes, but it was just one thief -- a woman. 是的但作案的只有一个一个女人
And she did it all with her eyes closed. 而且她是在全程闭眼的情况下做到的
Eyewitnesses I.D. her? 证人认出她了吗
Black, athletic build, late 20s, early 30s. 黑人体型健美30岁左右
So, you asked how she could have cracked the system. 你问我她是怎么破解这个系统的
I have a pitch, but it's way outside the box. 我有个想法但可能比较离奇
I live outside the box. 我就活在离奇世界里
There are people in the world with superpowers, right? 这世界上有人有超能力对吗
What if this woman has ESP or something? 如果这个女人有超感觉力呢
There are no credible studies that support precognition, 没有可靠的研究能证明预知能力
telepathy, or extrasensory perception. 心灵感应或超感官知觉的存在
Okay, so science says no. 科学或许无法证明
But this woman knew impossible things. 可这个女人知道无人知道的事
And why did she close her eyes? 而且为什么非要闭眼
That's either random or totally important. 要么是碰巧要么就是非常重要
Was she listening... 她是在听
or was she reading minds? 还是在读心
I'm gonna go play with my phone now. 我去玩手机了
Why does H.Q. want us to investigate these heists? 为什么总部叫我们调查这些抢劫案
They don't. I picked this up. 不是总部是我要接手的
- Any luck?- Yep, I'm getting full bars, -有什么发现吗-有手机信号满格
which means if I was down here 所以如果我当时在这里
and 55 guys were in scary red masks, 有55个人带着恐怖的红面具
you know what I would do? 你知道我会怎么做吗
Instagram. 玩图片分享
It's amazing. 了不起
Every year, this part of our job gets easier. 这方面的工作真是越来越容易了
Between FaceBbook, Instagram, and Flickr, 脸谱网图片分享和网络相册
people are surveilling themselves. 让每个人做起了自我监控
With many filters to choose from. 还有许多可选的滤器
I could do this pretty well when I was hacking for the Rising Tide, 我在涨潮组织时做这个就够厉害了
but you guys tag and search in ways the rest of us never dreamed of. 但你们标记和搜索的能力简直超乎想象
I can run facial-recognition software on the photos, 我可以用脸部识别软件处理这些照片
cross-reference them with our criminal databases. 和我们的犯罪数据库交叉对比
You don't have to. 不用了
That's the thief. 这就是那个小偷
Her name's Akela Amador. 她叫阿奇拉·阿玛多尔
You're certain? 你确定吗
I should be. I trained her. 当然我培训过她
Akela Amador was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. 阿奇拉·阿玛多尔曾是一名神盾局特工
Seven years ago, she led a raid on one of Vanchat's gulags. 七年前她带队突袭范查特的一个劳改营
Everyone believed that 大家都以为
she and the two other agents on the mission were killed. 她和另两名特工在任务中牺牲
完整版请点击
I had my doubts. 我怀疑过
So I sent in a second team, just in case. 于是又派了队人去查看以防万一
They found a lot of carnage 他们发现了遗骸
but couldn't confirm that any of it was Amador -- 但无法确认是否是阿玛多尔的
Left the possibility open. 所以也没有定论
That's why you chose this op -- 所以你听说了劫案的事
when you heard about the heists. 就选择跟进这项调查
There are only a few women in the world 这世上只有几个女人
who could pull off something so impossible. 能完成如此不可能的事
Since you're on the bus, I thought it had to be her. 既然你在空客上我想一定是她
Swedish customs confirmed that Amador left the country 瑞典海关确认阿玛多尔离开了瑞典
using an alias on a Swedish passport. 其瑞典护照上用的是化名
She flew into Belarus, 她飞往白俄罗斯
bought a train ticket to a town called Zloda. 买了张火车票去一个叫兹洛达的小镇
I've also put together 我同时列了一份
a list of individuals who could fence that many diamonds. 有能力倒卖那么多钻石的人的名单
There's been no contact or activity. 目前还没有任何接触或行动
Maybe she's saving them for a rainy day, 也许她是留着以备不时之需
buying something special. 用来买什么特别的东西
Let's focus on finding Amador. 集中精力找到阿玛多尔
I'll let H.Q. know she's alive 我去通知总部她还活着
so they can assist with the manhunt. 好让他们协助追捕
I'd like to hold off on that. 我想推迟一下
Until we know more. 直到我们得到更多信息
Contact Belarus authorities. 联系白俄罗斯当局
Find us a place to park the bus. 找个地方让我们停"空客"
Put together a list of inns, hotels, 列一份兹洛达附近的旅馆酒店
and pensions near Zloda. 以及养老院清单
There can't be that many of them. 数量应该不多
We'll find her. 我们会找到她的
I'm not so special after all. 看来我也不是那么特别嘛
I'm not your first protege. 我不是你第一个徒弟
Relax. I'm teasing. 别紧张开个玩笑
I know I'm not a protege. 我知道我不算是徒弟
Hell, I'm not even a real, live S.H.I.E.L.D. agent yet. 我都还不是真正的神盾局特工呢
You two couldn't be more different. 你们俩完全不一样
Amador was smart, talented, fearless. 阿玛多尔很聪明很有本事很勇敢
Wow, there's nothing in common. 和我真是天渊之别啊
Let me finish. 让我把话说完
She didn't play well with others, 她和其他人相处得不好
found little value in teamwork. 觉得团队合作没意义
I thought I could instill those qualities in her, 我以为我可以给她灌输那些品质
so I pushed her... 所以我鞭策她...
maybe too hard. 或许有点过火了
Don't blame yourself because this chick went to the dark side. 别为这女人走上邪途而自责
Whatever path she went down, 不管她走了怎样的路
whatever weird stuff she got into, it's on her. 搅进了什么麻烦事那是她的选择
The agreement was to come alone. 说好了是单独见面
- I did! - What about the man in the next room? -我是一个人啊-那隔壁房间的人呢
Or the one by the stairs? 还有楼梯边的那位
They're here to protect me for when I leave... 他们是来保护我的...
with the merchandise. 护送我带货物离开
Please. 求你
I'm sorry. 很抱歉
I've never done this before. 我从没做过这种事
May I see them? 我可以看一下吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,590评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 86,808评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,151评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,779评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,773评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,656评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,022评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,678评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,038评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,659评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,756评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,411评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,005评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,973评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,203评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,053评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,495评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容