逝者之证第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

逝者之证第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Okey dokey, Dr. Hunt. 好了亨特医生
One more pass, and we'll have you out of there in a jiffy. 再来一次你就可以出来了
Super-duper. 很好
We've run every possible test, 所有能做的化验都已经做过了
and we can't find anything wrong with you. 但没有发现任何异常
Just scan me again. 那就再扫描一次
Dr. Hunt, we've run these scans five times already. 亨特医生我们已经扫描五次了
My hands still go numb. 我的手还是没有知觉
There's no damage to the cervical vertebrae. 可颈椎没有显示出有受损情况
What about a nerve conduction study? 那能不能进行一次神经传导检查
Your condition is chronic and undiagnosable. 你现在的病情属于慢性的且难以确诊
Keep looking. 保持直视
Every test we do on you comes up negative. 你所有的检查结果都呈阴性
完整版请点击
It's been four years since your car accident. 那场车祸已经过去四年了
There's no improvement to your paresthesia. 可你的感觉异常症状却仍无好转迹象
Your career as a neurosurgeon is over, Megan. 你无法再做神经外科医生了梅根
Maybe it's time you accepted it. 也许你该接受现实了
You think I'd want to come back? 你以为我想回来吗
All I'm saying is, you got a whole new career now. 我的意思是你现在已经另谋高就了
逝者之证单词统计

逝者之证高频单词统计
Most people would count their blessings. 一般人都会知足常乐的
I'm not most people. 我不是一般人
Megan Hunt. 梅根·亨特
Peter. What do we got here? 彼得死者什么情况
Oh, good morning to you, too. 早上好啊
Female jogger. Angela Swanson, age 32. 慢跑女性安吉拉·斯旺森32岁
Trauma to the back of the head 头部后方受伤
and traces of foam in her mouth. 嘴内存有白沫痕迹
C.S.U. is upriver trying to search for where she went in. 鉴证组正在上游搜寻其落水地点
Liver temp is 95.1, 肝脏温度为35摄氏度
and water temp is 64. 河中水温18度
Two hours more or less. 死亡时间大概是两小时
Oh, Bud, Sam. This is Dr. Megan Hunt. 布达萨姆这位是梅根·亨特医生
I don't think you've pulled her on a case before. 你们之前应该没有合作过
Oh, I've heard all about Dr. Hunt. 我早已久仰亨特医生的大名
This must be our lucky day. 我们今天真是走运了呢
Look at that. Already we agree on something. 谁说不是呢我们已经开始心有戚戚了
Our victim has blunt force trauma to the back of the head, 受害者后脑曾遭钝器击伤
preliminary indications of drowning. 初步迹象显示为溺水身亡
No scrapes or abrasions. 没有擦伤刮碰痕迹
She went into the river clean after being hit. 她是被击中后随即当场落水
Liver temp puts it at about two hours ago. 肝脏温度证明死亡时间约为两小时之前
And whoever attacked her did it on the west side of the river. 而且凶手是在河西岸动的手
- How do you know that? - She got some sun this morning. -你怎么知道的-她早上晒过太阳
So? 那又怎样
So two hours ago, the east side of the river was in shadow. 两个小时前河的东岸是背阴的
That's it. You... haven't caught the murderer yet? 这就完啦那你还没抓到凶手吗
No, detective. Give me time. 没呢探长给我点时间
Autopsy, two hours. 给我两个小时验尸
Oh, and one more thing, detectives. 还有一件事两位探长
Don't believe everything you've heard about me. 千万别把任何关于我的传说当真
The truth is much worse. 因为事实真相有过之而无不及
Dr. Hunt, 23-year-old man, 亨特医生23岁男性
anemia and liver failure, but no sclerosis 出现贫血和肝功能衰竭但没有肝硬化
or history of hepatitis B or C. 也无乙肝或丙肝病史
What are his copper levels? 查过血清铜水平吗
Copper levels. 血清铜水平
What do you want, Ethan? 你有什么事伊桑
Nothing. 没事
But since you're asking, 但既然你问了
逝者之证中英对照台词本截图

逝者之证中英对照台词本截图
I've got a female, age 41, 我这有位女患者41岁
died in a sauna of apparent heatstroke, 蒸桑拿时猝死表面上是因为中暑
But her urine came back normal for hydration. 但其尿液显示水含量正常
What are her electrolytes? 那电解质含量呢
Uh, they're these things in her body that contain free ions? 你指的是血液中的带电荷的无机离子吗
Wait. I know. 等等我知道了
You're thinking hypernatremia. 你的意思是血钠过高
I'm thinking you should go now. 我的意思是你该闪人了
Hello, Megan. 你好梅根
Todd, w-what are you doing at Lacey's school? 托德你在莱西的学校干什么
I'm not at Lacey's school. I'm at the office. 我不在莱西的学校我在办公室
What are you doing calling her on her cellphone? 你打她的手机干什么
Well, you screen my calls to the house. 因为你总把我的来电转到家里座机上
You know, the phone works both ways, Megs. 打电话是两个人的事梅格丝
She could call you if she wanted to. 她想打自然会打给你的
Why would she want to? 她怎么可能给我打电话呢
I'm the bad guy, aren't I? 我是坏人不是吗
I...
would like to come to Lacey's birthday, please. 想去给莱西庆祝生日拜托
Look, Megs, we've been through this. 梅格丝我们都说过了
- You know, you're not invited. - Wait a-- -你不在邀请之列-等等
You lost her, okay? 你已经失去她了好吗
Just like you lost me. 正如你已失去我一样
- Wait a minute. I just want to... - I'm sorry. -等一下我只是想-对不起
- I gatta go. - Todd, at least let me... -我挂了-托德至少让我
talk to her. 跟她说说话
This is Dr. Megan Hunt, 我是验尸官
medical examiner, 梅根·亨特医生
Assisted by Peter Dunlop, medical investigator, 这是我的助手彼得·邓洛普验尸员
Performing an autopsy on Angela Swanson, age 32. 验尸对象名为安吉拉·斯旺森32岁
So what do we know about our girl? 这个女孩的已知资料有多少
She's local. Grew up in, uh, Narberth. 她是本地人在纳伯斯长大
Senior associate at 是佩杰·豪威尔及沃克
Paige, Howell and Walker. 律师合作社的高级助理
Single, no boyfriend. 单身没有男友
Colleagues say she was a workaholic. 同事说她是个工作狂
Pretty much lived at the office. 几乎就住在办公室里
Well, she's obviously in excellent physical condition. 显然她的身体素质极佳
Calluses on her feet, a few minor scars. 足下生茧零星的小伤疤
Healed bite marks on the left forearm, 前臂有已愈合的咬痕
Both posterior and anterior, probably canine. 前后齿痕都有可能是犬类
Keeps her nails clipped, a little bit chewed. 指甲经常修剪有点爱啃指甲
Any DNA under 'em? 指甲缝里有残存的DNA吗
All in good time, detective. 有点耐心探长
Looks like she grinds her teeth. 貌似她有磨牙的习惯
完整版请点击
Another sign of stress. 又是紧张的迹象之一
Scaring on the skull above the hairline... 发际上方有一条伤疤
And a small nodule or neoplasm at the base of her neck. 颈下发现一个小结节或是肿瘤
She got her head bashed in. 她的头部受到了重击
Can we get to the murder weapon already? 我们能研究一下凶器吗
Look at her. 看看她
Tell me what you see. 告诉我你看到了什么
A dead girl. 一个死去的女孩
I see... a beautiful young woman 我看到的是一位年轻貌美的女子
who ate well and kept fit. 胃口很好而且注重身材
For whom? 这么做是为了谁呢
A boyfriend? Did she break up with him? 是男朋友吗他们分手了吗
Look deeper. She shows signs of stress. 再进一步想想她生前压力很大
A workaholic. 是个工作狂
Was she up for partner? Did she piss somebody off? 她被升为合伙人了吗有没有得罪谁呢
Was somebody jealous, out to get her? 有没有遭人记恨几欲除之而后快
The answers are all here, 答案都在这里
because that's what we do. 因为这就是我们的工作
I honor the body for what it tells me 我尊重尸体因为它能告诉我
about Angela Swanson's life 安吉拉·斯旺森的生前故事
and how that life came to an end. 以及她命丧黄泉的原因
The body is the proof. 逝者之躯便是如山铁证
It will tell you everything you need to know 只有沉心静气观察入微
if you just have the patience to look. 它便会说出你想知道的一切事情
I'm gonna get some coffee. 我要去喝咖啡了
The skull collapsed into the occipital lobe 头骨塌陷压入枕叶
in a v-shaped depression. 呈V形凹陷
There are flecks of rust throughout. 四周粘附有诸多锈斑
Your murder weapon is heavy, maybe cast iron, 凶器是重物可能是铸铁制品
square with a dull edge, 鉴于有一头为钝形
possibly a large plumber's wrench or some kind of mallet. 可能是水管工用的大号扳手或锤头什么的
- And, detective. - Yeah. -对了探长-在
I take mine with cream, no sugar. 我那杯咖啡加奶不加糖
He's usually not so pleasant. 他总是板着个脸
Neither am I. 我也这样
I heard you were some big neurosurgeon a few years back. 我听说几年前你是很牛逼的神经外科医生
Used to be. 曾经是
So why are you working here? 那你现在为什么到这里工作
You can't kill somebody 因为只有已死之人经我之手
if they're already dead. 才不会枉送性命
Yes, the--the Carol Ramsey tote. Is it in yet? 对卡罗·拉姆西的包包到货了吗
Oh, great. Okay. Uh, I'll be in. 太棒了好的我会过去的
What is your name again? Thank you. 再问一下您贵姓谢谢
Working hard I see. 工作真勤奋啊
You here just to annoy me? 你来就是为了烦我吗
I put a hold on Angela's stomach contents. 我在等安吉拉胃内容物的检查结果
The liquid we found was some kind of sports drink, 我们从中提取的液体是某种运动饮料
and the tissue sample from her neck is at the lab. 从颈部提取的组织样本还在化验
And the diaphragm, too, right? 子宫帽也送去了吗[避孕用品]
Yeah, that, too. About that, 对那个也在化验说到这个
why does a woman wear a diaphragm on a morning run? 什么女人会在晨跑时戴着子宫帽啊
Well, she either had sex 要么她是刚做完爱
or was planning on having sex or... 要么就是正准备做爱或是
some women use them as a barrier before they get their period. 有的女人在非经期拿它当保险闸用
I didn't know that. 这我之前可是闻所未闻
Clearly. And what about the scar above her hairline? 正常那她发际上方的伤疤是怎么回事

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,125评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,293评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,054评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,077评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,096评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,062评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,988评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,817评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,266评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,486评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,646评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,375评论 5 342
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,974评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,621评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,642评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,538评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容