瑞克和莫蒂第1季第8集台词

英文 中文
Cynthia... Cynthia
Oh, My God. No. No. 噢 天哪 不要啊
- I told you. - Hold on. - 都跟你说了- 等等
Will you please... 你能不能
Not marry me? I chose Veronica 不要嫁给我 我选Veronica
- What?! - Yes! - Hold it. - 搞什么- 太好了- 淡定
Why would he chose Veronica? 他干嘛选Veronica
Because he loves her? 因为他爱她
Well, if it's any consolation, Summer, 不知道这么说能不能让你好受点 Summer
none of it mattered and the entire show was stupid. 你管他为啥呢 这节目就是个渣
Okay, I've got an idea, Rick. 好啊 Rick 不如这样
You show us your concept of good TV 你来让我们看看什么节目好看
and we'll crap all over that. 我们来吐槽
Thought you'd never ask. 就等着你问呢
Hey!
Oh, cool. 噢 酷
Is that Crystallized Xanthanite? 这是晶化Xanthanite吧
It conducts electrons across dimensions. 它可以在次元之间传导电子
20% accurate as usual, Morty. 你又只说对了20% Morty
The important thing being, 重点是
I just upgraded our cable package with 我升级了我们的有线电视套餐
programing from every conceivable reality. 它现在能收到所有可能的平行现实的电视节目
Wait. Does that mean we get Showtime Extreme? 那我们是不是能收到Showtime Extreme了
How about Showtime Extreme in a world where man evolved from corn? 玉米人世界的Showtime Extreme如何
We're not so different. 我们没什么不同
We're both corn of action. 我们都是行动派玉米
Yeah, but one of us is dead corn! 对 但我们其中一个是死玉米
Boring. 无聊
Summer, you just spent three months Summer 你刚花了三个月
Watching a man chose a fake wife. 看一个男人怎么选假老婆
So, what, it'd be better if the people were corn? 那又怎样 变成玉米人就好看了
Jerry, you don't get it. Jerry 你没明白
完整版请点击
This is infinite TV from infinite universes. 这是来自无限宇宙的无限电视节目
Look. 瞧瞧
This shit is delicious. 这屎真好吃
A movie about a guy eating shit. 一部关于吃屎的电影
A violent antique show. 暴力古董秀
It's a pleasure to have you. 很荣幸能邀请到你
The pleasure's all mine. 荣幸的是我
Letterman from a timeline where Jerry's famous. 某时空里出名的Jerry出现在"Letterman"节目中
- Wait! - What in the hell? - 等一下- 搞什么
I agree. Where is this going? 我同意 这是要闹哪样
No, the other thing! Go back. 不 不是这个 换回去
Really? All right, fine. 真的假的 好吧
Glen, this is a court order. Glen 这是法院命令
It says you can't eat shit any more. 你以后都不许吃屎了
All right, Jerry. 好吧 Jerry
When you're right, you're right. 难得你说对一回嘛
Now I'm hooked. 这电影确实好看
Coming up next on "Shmloo's the shmloss," 接下来是"屎木的屎木拉"
Shmlony has a nightmare. 屎木尼做了个噩梦
Shamlantha! Shmlona! 屎木曼莎 屎木娜
Amazing 真神奇
A dimension where all proper nouns begin with "Shmla." 这个次元所有的专有名词开头都是"屎木"
ShmlaShmalangela? 屎木拉 屎木安吉拉
Shmlonathan? 屎木纳森
All right, that actually got old pretty quick. 好吧 一下子就看烦了
Rick, will you please go back to me on "David Letterman"? Rick 你能不能调回去接着看我上"David Letterman"
Infinity's big number, Jerry. 无限的电视台有点多啊 Jerry
I don't remember the channel. 我记不清是哪个台了
Ah! Go back! Go back! 噢 刚才那个台 往回调
Geez. 天啊
You speak the true-true. 你说的是真真
Oh, my god. Dad"s in "Cloud Atlas"! 天啊 老爸 你出演了《云图》
I'm in "Cloud Atlas"! 我出演了《云图》
What's "Cloud Atlas"? 《云图》是啥
Sometimes, small true-true 有时候小真真
Different than the big true-true. 不同于大真真
How is this possible? 这怎么可能
Infinite timelines, infinite possibilities, 无限种时空就会有无限种可能
Including a timeline where jerry's a movie star. 自然会有某个时空Jerry是电影明星
Look, you guys are getting excited about 你们简直瞎激动
the wrong aspect to this device. 完全不明白这个装置意义何在
Wha-look at this. 看这个
And now, another quick mystery. 新一集"快快悬疑案"
I just want to know who could have done something like this. 我只想知道 是谁能干出这种事
It's a travesty. 简直是人性的扭曲
I did. 是我干的
See this knife and all the blood on it? 这是一把带血的刀
Here's my fingerprints. 这是我的指纹
Guilty. I sentence you to life in prison. 有罪 判处你无期徒刑
Here's another quick mystery. 下一个"快速悬疑案"
My mother's dead. 我母亲死了
And I killed her. 我杀了她
Here's the weapon, and cuff me. Thank you very much. 这是凶器 请把我铐起来 谢谢
Guilty. Sentenced to murder. 有罪 杀人偿命
- Here's another. - I'm the killer. - 下一个- 我是凶手
Oh, wow, that one was really quick, wasn't it? 噢 还真是够快的
Now, who wants to watch random, 谁现在想看
crazy TV shows from different dimensions, 不同次元随机的奇葩电视节目
and, and then who wants to narcissistically obsess about 哪些自恋狂想看
their alternate selves? 另一次元的自己
I want to obsess about myself. 我想看自己
Here, these scan your retinas and let you 这个装置能通过扫描视网膜
view parallel timelines through genetically 让你亲眼看到另一个
matching versions of your eyes. 平行宇宙的自己看到的东西
Go fetch. 去捡吧
- This is so cool. - Ladies first. - 太酷了- 女士优先
I'm proud of you, Morty. Morty 我为你骄傲
Hey, man. I don't give a crap about myself, Rick 我才不关心我自己呢
Let's watch some crazy stuff, yo. 咱快看些猎奇的东西吧
I'm ants in my eyes Johnson, 我是"满眼蚂蚁"Johnson
Here at ants in my eyes Johnson's electronics. 这里是"满眼蚂蚁"Johnson电器城
I mean, there's many ants in my eyes. 我的眼睛上有好多蚂蚁啊
完整版请点击
And there's so many TVs, 这里有好多电视机
microwaves, radios, I think. 微波炉 收音机 应该吧
I can't -- I'm not 100% sure 我不 我不能百分百确定
what we have here in stock 这里都有什么
Because I can't see any thing. 因为我啥也看不见
Our prices, I hope, aren't too low. 我只希望我们的价格不要太低
Check out this refrigerator, 瞧瞧这个冰箱
Only $200. 仅售两百块
What about this microwave? 再瞧瞧这个微波炉
Only $100. That's fair. 只要一百块 物美价廉
I'm ants in my eyes Johnson. 我是"满眼蚂蚁"Johnson
Everything's black. 我的眼前漆黑一片
I can't see a thing. 什么都看不见
And also, I can't feel anything, either. 而且我什么都感觉不到
Did I mention that? 我有提到过没
But that's not as catchy as having ants in your eyes, 但这点不像我满眼蚂蚁这点那么引人注目
so that always goes... you know, off by the wayside. 这样走在街边上总是怪怪的
I can't feel. It's a very rare disease. 我没有知觉 这种病很罕见的
All my, all my nerves, 我所有的神经
They don't allow for the sensation of touch, 都没有触觉
So I never know what's going on. 我从来都不知道发生了啥
Am I standing, sitting? I don't know. 我这是站着呢 坐着呢 不知道啊
Are we sure we want to do this? 我们真的要做这事儿吗
Look at our own alternate lives? 看看自己的另一种人生
You're right. Maybe we should just play Yahtzee. 对啊 咱们还是玩快艇骰子好了
Give me those. 快给我
What do you see? 看到什么了
Whiteness 白色
pure whiteness. 纯白色
You're my best friend, Jerry Smith. 你是我最好的朋友 Jerry Smith
I love doing cocaine with you. 我喜欢和你一起吸可卡因
Whoa, I love doing cocaine with you too, johnny Depp. 哇 我也喜欢和你一起吸可卡因 约翰尼迪普
Haven't we spent enough time on you? 你还没看够吗
I'm performing surgery…but not 我正在做手术 但是
On a horse - on a human. 不是给马 是给人做
That's great, Beth. 太好了 Beth
You always wanted to be a real surgeon. 你一直想当个真正的外科医生
I am a real surgeon. 我就是真正的外科医生
Um... Summer's turn. 呃 到你了 Summer
Finally. 终于到我了
I don't see anything. 什么都看不到
Well, you should select different timeline. 你换一个时空试试
I mean, if your father and I achieved our dreams, 如果这个世界里我和你爸爸都实现了自己的梦
There's a chance you aren't even born. 那就说明你有可能根本就没有出生
That came out wrong. That came out very wrong. 我说出来就后悔了
Fine. 很好
I'll find a world where you bothered to have me. 我换一个你们不嫌我多余的时空
We're playing Yahtzee. 我们在玩快艇骰子
Yahtzee's fun. We love Yahzee. 快艇骰子好 我们都爱玩快艇骰子
It's a fun game for fun families. 好家庭玩好游戏
Hey, could I get those goggles back for a second? 嗨 把眼镜再给我玩会儿
It's a 45 horsepower with antilock brakes, 这台车具有功率为45马力的引擎和防抱死刹车系统
And it's the official car of "Mr. Sneezy 3D". 并且是"喷嚏先生3D版"的官方用车
It's the brand new sneezy XL. 它是全新的喷嚏第40代产品
The horn, when you honk it, 当你按下喇叭的时候
Makes a sneeze noise. 会发出打喷嚏的声音
It's polite, it's right, 它文雅 恰到好处
and it's sneezy, dezzy, Mc…deluxe. 它很喷嚏 很华丽 Mc 奢华(似乎是押韵接不下去了)
I'm Mr. Sneezy. 我是喷嚏先生
Huh, seems like TV from other dimensions has a somewhat looser feel to it. 貌似其他次元的电视感觉稍微随意一点
Yeah, it's got an almost improvisational tone. 没错 这几乎是即兴表演的口气
It's in theaters now. 各院线正在热播的电影
Coming this summer. 今夏即将上映
Two brothers in a van, 货车中的两兄弟
and then a meteor hits. 遭遇流星撞击
And they ran as fast as they could 于是他们拼命想要摆脱
from giant cat monsters. 巨猫怪的威胁
And then a giant tornado came. 然后巨型龙卷风侵袭
And that's when things got knocked into 12th gear. 就在这时 事态发展到了十二档
A Mexican armada shows up, 一个墨西哥舰队出现了
With weapons made from t-tomatoes. 装备着番 番茄制成的武器
And you better bet your bottom dollar 你最好赌上全部家当
that these two brothers know how to handle business in 相信两兄弟有办法应对这
"alien invasion tomato monster Mexican armada brothers," "外星人入侵番茄怪兽墨西哥舰队
"who are just regular brothers, running in a van from an asteroid and all sort of things: The movie." 驾货车躲避流星和各种东西的普通兄弟 大电影"
Hold on. There's more. 等等 还不止这些
Old women are coming, and they're also in the movie. 一些老女人也将要在电影中现身
And they're gonna come and cross attack these two brothers. 他们将交叉进攻这两兄弟
But let's get back to the brothers, 但让我们回到两兄弟
because they're...they have a strong bond. 因为他们是 他们兄弟齐心
You don't want to know about it here, 你现在还不想知道
but I'll tell you one thing. 但我要告诉你一件事
The moon. It comes crashing into earth. 月亮 它撞向了地球
And what do you do then? 如果是你你要怎么办
It's two brothers and-and they're gonna... 这就是两兄弟 而且他们将要
it's called "two brothers". 这部电影叫做"两兄弟"
"two brothers" "两兄弟"
It's just called "two brothers." 就叫"两兄弟"
Holy crap. 妈呀
I am winning a Nobel Prize. 我得诺贝尔奖了
Come on. Time's up. 好了 时间到了
I'm taming a lion. 我在驯狮子
No, wait. 不 等等
There are film cameras. 有摄像机
I might be a lion tamer in a movie. 我可能是在电影里演个驯狮员
You get the idea. I work with lions. 懂我意思就行了 我和狮子一起工作
Ohh, we're not playing yahtzee. 我们没在玩快艇骰子
We're playing chutes and ladders. 我们在玩滑道和梯子
Seems like when I exist, 好像我存在的时候
life gets a little more...I don't know...predictable? 生活就变得更 我也不知道 有规律可循了
When two people create a life together, 当两个人共同创造了另一个生命的时候
they set aside their previous lives as individuals. 他们就会把以前作为独立个体的生活放在一边
Give me a break. 得了吧
We're not heroes for having unprotected sex on prom night. 说得这么冠冕堂皇 我们只是毕业舞会晚上没做保护措施上床了
Oh, I get it. 哦 我懂了
Now that you know you could have had it better, 因为你知道你本可以过得更好
you resent me for holding you back. 所以你愤恨我拖了你的后腿
Well, now that we know you think the tables are turning, 如果你觉得现在我们俩立场互换了
we know you thought there were unturned tables. 那就是变相承认 你以前觉得我拖累了你
What are you talking about? 你究竟在说什么
All this time, you've been thinking, 这么久以来 你都在想
"what if that loser, Jerry, hadn't talked me out of the abortion?" "如果当初我没有因为Jerry那个屌丝而放弃堕胎会怎么样"
- Um…- Well, now you know, you'd be a doctor. - 呃- 现在你知道了 你会成为一个医生
You'd also be drinking wine alone in a house full of exotic birds. 你还会在充满奇异禽鸟的房间里自斟自饮
And I'd be on dicaprio's yacht, 而我将会在迪卡普里奥的游艇上
banging Kristen Stewart. 和Kristen Stewart打炮
You thought about getting an abortion? 你们居然想过堕胎
Everyone thinks about it. 每个人都想过好么
Obviously, I'm the version of me that didn't do it, 显而易见 这个版本的我没有堕胎
so you're welcome. 所以不用谢
Yeah, you're welcome. 没错 不谢
Yeah, thank you guys so much. 真太谢谢你们了
It's real treat 我真幸运
to be raised by parents 能被逼不得已才在一起
that forced themselves to be together instead of being happy. 而不是出于幸福结婚的父母养大
Hey, do we have any wafer cookies? 嘿 我们还有威化饼干吗
Mmm! 好吃
Oh, boy. 哦 天啊
Looks like you guys have been checking out alternate lives 看来你们看过了另一种生活方式
and realizing you don't have it as good, huh? 然后发现自己过得不够好 是吗
That's too bad. 太悲哀了
You know, me and Morty are having a blast. 我和Morty玩得可开心了
We just discovered a show called "Ball fondlers". 我们刚刚发现了一个叫"摸蛋人"的节目
I mean, I don't want to rub it in or anything, 我不想哪壶不开提哪壶
but you guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse. 但你们实在是压错宝了
I'm in heaven right now. 我简直身在天堂
This might be the best day of my life. 这可能是我这一生中最棒的一天了
So, now what do we do? 那我们现在怎么办
That show "Ball Fondlers" sounded kind of interesting. 那个叫"摸蛋人"的节目听起来挺有意思的
Dad! 爸爸
What?! They're having fun in there. 怎么了 他们那么开心
What do you guys want from me? 你们想让我怎么办
Every family on this block 这条街上的每家人
has to wonder if they're together by choice. 都会想知道他们在一起是不是出于自愿
Our family just has interdimensional goggles 但咱们家却有跨次元眼镜
to show us for a fact that we're not. 来证明我们不是自愿的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,383评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,522评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,852评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,621评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,741评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,929评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,076评论 3 410
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,803评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,265评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,582评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,716评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,395评论 4 333
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,039评论 3 316
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,798评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,027评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,488评论 2 361
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,612评论 2 350

推荐阅读更多精彩内容