瑞克和莫蒂第1季第6集台词

英文 中文
Principal Vagina here don't let the name fool you. 我是阴道校长 别被我的名字骗了
I'm very much in charge reminding you 我在此提醒你们
that tonight is our annual flu season dance. 今晚是我们的年度流感舞会
I don't know how many times I have to say this, 我不知道这句话还要说几遍
but if you have the flu, stay home. 得了流感的同学请待在家里
Hey.
The flu season dance is about awareness, not celebration. 举办流感舞会是为了提高防范意识 不是为了庆祝
you don't bring dead babies to passover. 不会有人带着死掉的婴儿过逾越节
okay. Here we go. 好吧 加油
H-hey, Jessica. Uh... 嗨 Jessica
What's up, Morty? 怎么了 Morty
what are you doing? 你想干嘛
um...
Wait, wait. Were you about to talk... to her? 慢着 你不会是打算和她说话吧
well... I mean, I was thinking about it. 我是想来着
Dude, stay in your league. 哥们儿 别瞎想了
Look at how hot she is. 瞧她多美
You don't see me going to a bigger school in a wealthier district 你也没见我跑到更有钱的片区里更大的学校
and hitting on their prettiest girl. 去泡那儿最漂亮的妹子吧
Gee, thanks, Brad. 噢 谢谢 Brad
I throw balls far. 这些傻屌别想靠近你
You want good words? Date a languager. 想听好听的 去谈个话家啊(并没有languaer这个词)
try not to worry about it, Morty. 别多想 Morty
You're a good kid, and there's not a premium on that right now, 你是个好孩子 虽然现在还没有什么优势
but you'll be getting girls sometime after Brad's out of shape. 但等Brad发福以后 你就也能找到妹子啦
You're missing the point, dad. 爸 你搞错重点了
I don't want girls. I want Jessica. 我不要妹子 我要Jessica
ah, well, I remember feeling that way about 我以前也对某个人有过这样的感觉呢
a young lady named "Your mom," 这个人叫做"你妈"
And that's not an urban diss. 这不是在骂人啊
Your mom was my Jessica. 你妈妈就是我的Jessica
I remember the first time I saw her. I thought 我还记得我第一次看到她的时候 我就在想
完整版请点击
"I should get her pregnant, and then she'll have to marry me." "把她搞怀孕 她就得嫁给我了"
I beg your pardon, Rick inappropriate. Rick 你这话不太合适吧
Sorry, please proceed with your story 抱歉 请接着讲
about banging my daughter in high school. 你高中时候搞我女儿的事迹吧
I'm not sure you want to take romantic advice from this guy, Morty. 感情方面的事儿你最好别听他的 Morty
His marriage is hanging from a thread. 他的婚姻已经悬于一线了
My marriage is fine, thank you. 我的婚姻好的很 谢谢你啊
Jerry, it's your house Jerry 这儿是你家
whatever you say it is is how it is 你说是什么就是什么吧
but I think a blind man could see that 但我觉得瞎子都能看出来
Beth is looking for the door. Beth想结束这段婚姻
I barely have a reason to care, and even I noticed. 这事儿我根本不在乎 也都发现了
Come on, Rick! Don't talk about my parents like that. Rick 别这样说我的父母啊
Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you, 听着 Morty 我也不想这么直白地告诉你
but what people call "Love" 但所谓的爱情
Is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. 不过是让动物繁衍后代的化学反应罢了
It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, 开始时让人头昏脑热 然后就慢慢消退
leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. 只留给你一段失败的婚姻
I did it. 我是这样
Your parents are gonna do it. 你父母也会是这样
Break the cycle, Morty. 别重蹈覆辙 Morty
Rise above. Focus on science. 升华自我 专注科学
All right, well, I'm gonna go get dressed for the dance. 好吧 我去换舞会的衣服了
Yeah, I'm just going to... check on your mom. 我去 看看你妈妈
Morty, hand me that screwdriver, huh? Morty 把螺丝刀递给我
I'm almost finished making my ionic defibulizer, Morty. 我的离子除颤器就要完成了
It's gonna be great. 会很棒的
Hey, listen, Rick. 那个 Rick
Y-y-you know how you said that, 你之前不是说
you know, love is a chemical and all that stuff from earlier? 爱情是一种化学反应什么的嘛
Well, I was thinking, you know, 我在想
w-w could you make some sort of chemical thing 你能不能让Jessica的脑子里
happen inside of Jessica's mind, you know, 起点什么化学反应
so where she falls in love with me and all that sort of thing? 让她爱上我什么的
You know, like, maybe make some sort of love potion or something? 比如什么爱情药水之类的东西
Morty, that's such a poor use of my time. 完全是浪费我的时间
It's beneath me. 我不屑做这种事
Hand me the screwdriver. 把螺丝刀递给我
you know what? No, Rick! 不 Rick
I'm not gonna hand you the screwdriver. 别想我把螺丝刀递给你
I-I'm not gonna hand you anything ever again, Rick! 别想我再给你递任何东西
I'm always helping you with this and that and the other thing. 我老是帮你做这个帮你做那个
W-w-w-w-w-what about me, Rick? 那那那那我呢 Rick
W-w-w-w-why can't you just help me out once once, for once? 你怎怎怎么就不能帮我一次呢 就一次
You're growing up fast, Morty. 你还真是长大了啊 Morty
You're growing into a real big thorn straight up into my ass. 已经长成一个烦人的大麻烦了
listen, this is called oxytocin. 这个叫后叶催产素
I extracted it from a vole. 我从田鼠的身体里提取的
Do you know what a vole is, Morty? 知道田鼠吗 Morty
You know what a vole is? 知道不
It's a it's a rodent that mates for life, Morty. 一种会结为终生伴侣的啮齿动物
This is the chemical released in a mammal's brain, you know, 这是在哺乳动物大脑里分泌的一种激素
that makes it fall in love. 让它坠入爱河
All right, Morty, I just got to combine it with some of your DNA. Morty 我只需要把它和你的DNA混合起来
oh, well, okay. 噢 好的
a hair, Morty. 一根头发就行 Morty
I need one of your hairs. 就要一根头发
This isn't "Game of thrones." 又不是《权利的游戏》(大尺度剧集)
all right, Morty. 好了 Morty
Whoever you smear this stuff on 只要你把这个抹在别人身上
will fall in love with you, and only you, forever. 这人就会爱上你 永远只爱你一个
Are you happy now, Morty? 开心了 Morty
heck, yeah!
Thank you, grandpa Rick. 谢谢 Rick外公
Hey, there's no... dangers or anything, or side effects, right? 没有什么危险或者副作用吧
w-w-w-what am I, a hack? 你当我是什么二流科学家吗
Go nuts, Morty. It's foolproof. 放心吧 Morty 绝对安全
Eh, unless she has the flu. 除非她得了流感
Beth, do y-you still love me? Beth 你还爱我吗
ugh, what kind of question is that? 这算是什么问题
the "Yes or no" kind? "爱"或者"不爱"的问题
Jerry, do you want homeless people to have homes? Jerry 你会想让流浪汉有房子住吗
完整版请点击
yes. 想啊
Are you gonna build them? 那你会给他们修房子吗
no. 不会
Then what good was the "Yes"? 那一个肯定的回答又有什么意义呢
wait, I-is loving me the house or the homeless people? 等等 "爱我" 是房子还是流浪汉
loving you is work, Jerry. "爱你"是辛苦的劳动
Hard work, like building a homeless shelter 是给流浪汉修收容所的过程
nobody wants to say no to doing it 没有人"想"说不
but some people put the work in. 但总有人要付出努力
So, what do you say? 所以你说呢
Do you see me working here? 你觉得我有在努力吗
Does this conversation seem tedious to me? 我觉得这对话无聊吗
Sort of. 算是吧
Then I obviously sort of love you, don't I? 那明显我也算是爱你的
So stop asking, and maybe I'll love you more. 所以别问了 说不定我会更爱你一点
Crap, they need me at the horse hospital. 靠 我得去趟马医院
Puh! This late? 都这个点了
The racetrack had a starlight derby. 赛马场搞了场夜间德比赛
There was a seven-horse collision, 有七匹马撞上了
and Davin's there alone. Davin一个人在那儿
Davin Davin.
Flu, yo 流感 唷
you got to be aware 小心哦
aware of all the flu 流感哟
up in the air 空气里的流感
*I'm-a get me a shot * 给我一针
*and make the flu go away * 让流感滚
flu-hating rapper 反流感饶舌歌手
*just rapping away * 把流感唱走
*yo, yo, flu-hating rapper * 唷 唷 反流感饶舌歌手
*it's a flu-hating rap * 反流感说唱
hey, there, Jessica. 嗨 Jessica
Whoa! Oh, whoopsie! 哦 抱歉
Oh, my god. Morty. 天啊 Morty
You look really nice tonight. 你今晚真帅啊
Wow, thanks. 谢谢
I love you, Morty! 我爱你 Morty
I love you so much, it burns! 我爱你爱到心如火烧
Oh, man! 天啊
I-I love you too, Jessica! 我也爱你 Jessica
Is this punk bothering you, Jessica? 这傻逼在骚扰你吗 Jessica
Leave him alone, Jerk! 滚开 混球
I'm in love with him! 我爱他
He is more man than you will ever be! 你永远不可能像他这么男人
This is about flu awareness 要小心流感
got to be aware of the flu in the air-ness 小心空气中的流感
*yo, I'm a flu-hating rapper * 我乃反流感饶舌歌手
oh, man, Morty. 啊 Morty
I'm really sorry. 真对不起
oh, well, n-no problem, Brad. 没事的 Brad
There's something special about you, Morty, so special. 你很特别 Morty 非常特别
Whoa, take it easy! 哇 你干嘛
Get your hands off of him! 别碰他
Back off! I'm trying to be with my man! 滚开 我要和我男人在一起
That's enough, Bradley! 够了 Bradley
We don't want you injuring your ball-throwing arm. 别把你拿来赶走傻屌(投球)的手弄伤了
Oh principal Vagina. 阴道校长
Never leave me, Morty. 永远别离开我 Morty
Never! 永远
Hh, sure. 好啊
I mean, o-of course not. 我当然不会离开你
W-what do you think that was all about? 你觉得刚才那是怎么回事
Who cares? Just hold me. 管他呢 快抱住我
Let me go! I love you, Morty! 放开我 我爱你 Morty
let go of me! 放开我
Morty Morty!
she's gonna be alone with that guy all night. 她一晚上都要和那人待一起
yeah, dad, digging around the insides of horses. 在马身体里捣来捣去
It's not a very romantic setting. 不是什么浪漫的场景啊
well, Summer, there's always the possibility Summer 说不好啊
that she made the whole work thing up. 搞不好加班这个事儿就是她编的呢
Maybe Davin's digging around in her insides. 说不定现在Davin正在她身体里捣来捣去呢
Grandpa, so gross! 外公 这太恶心了
You're talking about my mom. 你说的是我妈妈
Well, she's my daughter, Summer. 她是我女儿
I outrank you. 我辈分比你高
Or family means nothing, in which case, don't play that card. 亲属关系根本没有意义 所以别跟我来这套
she's not responding to my texts! 她不回我短信
Careful, dad. 小心啊 爸
Jealousy turns women off. 嫉妒会让女人失去兴致的
Well, isn't that convenient? 那不是正好吗
Not for the men they cheat on, no. 被她们劈腿的男人的嫉妒是没用的
okay, I'm... going to go out... for some ice cream. 好吧 我要出去 买点冰激凌
And maybe stop by the hospital... to support my wife... 可能顺路去趟医院 看看我的老婆
with my confidence. 不带一点怀疑
God, grandpa, you're such a dick. 天啊 外公 你真是个混蛋
I'm sorry, Summer. 抱歉 Summer
Your opinion means very little to me. 你怎么想我一点都不在乎
How come you're not at this 你怎么没去那个
stupid dance everyone loves so much? 人人爱的傻舞会呢
Screw that. I don't want to get sick. 我才不去 我不要被传染
It's flu season. 现在是流感季节
It is? 是吗
yeah. 是啊
uh-oh. 啊噢
Please just let this work out. 千万别出什么岔子啊
Do it, Morty. Do it. 来吧 Morty 来吧
Rip my clothes off and mate with me for life! 把我的衣服撕开 和我结为终生伴侣吧
Can we maybe go somewhere more private? 咱能去个隐蔽点的地方吗
Jessica, get a hold of yourself! Jessica 控制一下自己
you don't deserve to carry morty's genes. 你不配得到Morty的基因
*I love Morty * 我爱Morty
*and I hope Morty loves me * 但愿他也爱我
I'd like to wrap my arms around him 我想抱着他
and feel him inside me 让他进入我的身体
oh, crap. 我靠
Morty Morty!
Morty, come on! Morty 快来
We got to get you out of here. 我们快走
You're not gonna believe this because it usually never happens 通常来说这种事是不会发生的
but I made a mistake. 但我确实犯了个错
Come on, Morty. 快跑 Morty
We got to get out of here. Come on. 咱们赶紧出去
Morty Morty!
Are you okay? 你没事吧
I'm fine! 我没事
Oh, good. 太好了
If anything ever happened to you, I would kill myself. 要是你出了什么事 我也活不下去了
I love you bad, mo-mo! 我爱死你了 莫莫
Morty, the principal and I have discussed it, Morty 校长和我商量过了
a-a-and we're both insecure enough 我们都对自己没什么把握
to agree to a three-way! 所以只好同意3p了
I didn't realize when I gave you that serum 我把血清给你的时候
that Jessica had the flu 不知道Jessica得了流感
you know, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that might have 这这这这对我来说可能是
been valuable information for me, Morty. 非常有用的信息好吗 Morty
What the hell is going on, Rick? 这到底是怎么回事 Rick
What does it look like? 看着像是怎么回事
T-t-t-the serum is piggybacking on the virus. 血清借助病毒
It's gone airborne, Morty. 变得能通过空气传播了
oh, crap. What are we gonna do, Rick? 妈啦 怎么办啊 Rick
It's gonna be fine, Morty, relax. 没事的 Morty 放心
I whipped up an antidote. 我赶制了解药
It's based on praying-mantis DNA. 我用了螳螂的DNA
You know, praying mantises are the exact opposite of voles, Morty. 螳螂完全和田鼠相反
I mean, they they mate once, 它们只交配一次
and then they, you know, decapitate the partner. 然后就把交配对象的头砍掉
I mean, it's a whole ritual. 它们的习性就是这样
It's really gruesome and totally opposite. 非常残忍 和田鼠完全相反
There's no love at all. 完全没有爱可言
I-I-I basically mixed this with a more contagious flu virus. 我加入了一种更具传染性的流感病毒
It should neutralize the whole thing, Morty. 应该就能中和掉之前的血清了
It'll all be over very shortly. 这事儿很快就能结束了
Uh, by the way, Morty, 对了 Morty
I know you didn't ask or anything, 虽然你没问
but I'm not interested in having sex with you. 但我一点都不想和你发生性关系

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,294评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,493评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,790评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,595评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,718评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,906评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,053评论 3 410
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,797评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,250评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,570评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,711评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,388评论 4 332
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,018评论 3 316
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,796评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,023评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,461评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,595评论 2 350

推荐阅读更多精彩内容