Sheldon和Amy为了婚礼上的各项仪式如何实现而争论不休,甚至难以调和,最后决定干脆去市政厅结婚。可是到了市政厅之后Sheldon又改变了主意,决定还是要用婚礼庆祝自己找到了Amy这一了不起的大事件。
Raj因为缺乏自信而面试天文台的工作失败,他爸指出是因为Howard取笑导致他缺乏自信。他宣布与Howard划清界限,重新去面试了天文台的工作,并获得这一工作。演讲后有美女向他搭讪……
I just want to make a good first impression. 我就是想给人好的第一印象
Oh, if it doesn't work out, you're ready to go on your Mormon mission. 如果面试失败 你也穿好可以去传摩门教的衣服了
I don't understand what's going on here. 我没懂你们这是什么情况
Son, don't take this the wrong way, but what's your problem? 儿子 爸不是不爱你 但你是有啥毛病啊
Thanks for your input, but this is my decision. 感谢你的意见 但这是我的决定
I'm sorry the interview didn't go well. 面试不顺利我也很替你难过
Have you ever thought about talking to some kind of therapist about all this? 你有想过去跟什么心理医生之类的谈这事吗
Do you think your mom would be available? 你觉得你母亲会有空吗
Well, that makes sense. 这话有道理
You know what? I think we're both done being disrepected. 你知道吗 我们俩都受够了不被尊重
I got a few rounds left in me. 我还能再承受几轮
Okay, let's see what we've got so far. 看看目前我们都有什么了
What is going on? 这是什么情况
Yeah? What's going on? 是吗 怎么了
I had a falling out with Raj. 我和Raj吵架了
We are really finishing this year strong. 这个年末真是过得好精彩
I just wanted to tell you that was amazing. 我只想为你刚才的表现点赞