太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Now you're telling you're a machine. The robot. 你现在告诉我你是台机器 一个机器人
You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe. 你知道我希望可以进入防御系统主机
Do you have any idea what they will do to me if they find out? 如果他们发现了的话 会怎么对我吗
Get down. 趴下
Moments ago, this ship received word 不久前这艘飞船收到了
of a Cylon attack against our home worlds is underway. 赛昂人正在袭击我们家园的消息
As of this moment, we are at war. 此时此刻 我们开战了
All right, we can take three more people. 好了 我们还可以再带三个人
Giving up my seat. 我不要我的座位了
l've decided you're an expression of my subconscious mind 不 我知道你是我潜意识
playing itself out during my waking states. 在清醒状态下 自主行动的表现
So l'm only in your head? 那我只在你的脑袋里吗
No.
完整版请点击
There maybe Cylon agents living among us. 也许在我们中间有赛昂人的探子
Some may not even know they're Cylons at all. 有些人可能完全不知道他们是赛昂人
They could be sleeper agents 他们在觉醒之前可以
programed to perfectly impersonate human beings until activation. 被编程为完美地被赋予人格化的沉睡者
And one minute to mark. 还有一分钟开始
God has a plan for you, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone. 为我们你盖尤斯这一切和大家想个计划
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词
Gaius? Are you even listening to me? 盖尤斯 你听我说话了吗
Passengers, 30 seconds to mark. 乘客们 三十秒开始
Planet. Men. Women. Age. 星球 男人 女人 年龄
You know what? Do this after the jump. lt's all right. Go ahead. 在跳跃之后把这个弄好 没关系 去做吧
You have to believe in something. 你必须相信一些事情
l believe in a world that I can and do understand. 我相信在一个世界上 我能真正的理解
A rational universe explained through rational means. 通过合理手段 可以解释一个合理的宇宙
l love you. That's not rational. 我爱你 是不理性的
l know.
No, but you're not rational. 是 可你就是不理性的
You're also not really here. 你都不是真正在这的
Neither am l. 我也是
Madam President, ladies and gentlemen, 总统女士 女士们 先生们
our 33 minutes are almost up once again. 三十三分钟快到了
Please prepare for our faster-than-light jump. Thank you. 请准备好我们的超光速跳跃
Cutting it a little close this time, aren't we, Billy? 每次你都知道快到了 比利
Pilot says they've had to reboot the FTL computer again. 驾驶员说要重启动一下超光速的计算机
Why do the Cylons come every 33 minutes? 为什么赛昂人都是每三十三分钟来一次呢
Why isn't it 34, 35. . . 为什么不三十四分钟 三十五分钟
- Cally. - What? -凯莉-干什么
Shut up. 闭嘴
1 5 seconds. 十五秒
Sir, jump 237 underway. 长官 第237次跳跃正在进行
53 ships have jumped. 五十三艘飞船跳跃成功
1 0 still reporting trouble with their FTL drives, 十艘漂流号飞船的超光速推动器出现问题
including Colonial One. 包括殖民者一号
We're getting slower. 我们变得越来越慢了
Maybe this time. 可能就是这次了
Dradis contact. 雷达目标
lt's the Cylons. 是赛昂人
Damn it. 该死
Not this time, maybe the next. 不是这次 可能是下一次
l got another idea for the next cycle. 下轮飞行我有个主意
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid the Cylons have appeared again. 女士们先生们 很不幸 赛昂人又出现了
However, our FTL drive is now working and we will jump momentarily. 不过我们的超光速运行正常会马上跳跃的
Five days now. 五天了
There are limits 有限度的
to the human body, the human mind. 对于人类的大脑 人类的身体
Tolerances that you can't push beyond. 完全不受自己的控制了
Those are facts, 这个是事实
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本中英对照

太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本单词标注
provable facts. 被证实的事实
Everyone has their limit. 每个人都有极限的
All right, you know the drill, people. Scatter formation. 好了 你们知道规矩
Keep them off the civies and don't stray beyond the recovery line. 分散阵形 不要超跃补给线
Watch the ammo hoists for the main guns. You've got a red light right there. 主炮台你这里有个红色警报
We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties. 右舷被击中了 派遣检修组
Basestar is launching raiders. 基地之星发射突袭机了
Colonial One is ready to jump. 殖民者一号准备跳跃
All civilian ships away, including Colonial One. 所有民用飞船都走了 包括殖民者一号
Recover fighters. Stand by to jump. 回撤战机 准备跳跃
Combat landings. 战斗降落
All fighters aboard, sir. 所有的战机都回来了
Execute jump. 执行跳跃
Jump 237 complete. 第237次跳跃 完成
All civilian ships present and accounted for, sir. 所有民用飞船都没事
Start the clock. 开始计时
And let's start prepping for the next jump. 现在开始准备下一次跳跃
Clock is running. 33 minutes. 计时开始 三十三分钟
Mark. 开始
You got 32 minutes, people. 你们有三十二分钟的时间 各位
You know you're not safe. 你知道你还不安全
No, of course not. 当然 当然不
The Cylons will follow us again, 赛昂人会继续跟着我们
as they have the last 237 times. 像过去的237次一样
You're right, you know. There are limits. 你说的对 是有极限的
Eventually, you'll make a mistake. 他们最终会犯错误的
And then you'll kill us all. 那他们会把我们都杀了的
Yes. 是的
Yes, I know. 是的 不过
But not for another 33 minutes. 还要再等上三十三分钟
I want to try something new this time. 我想这次试试一些新玩样儿
Divide the fleet into six groups. 把舰队分成六组
Then they jump. . . 然后跳跃
Then they jump 然后在第四次跳跃的时候
two more times and on the fourth jump, we rendezvous at 多进行两次跳跃 跳到同一位置
a common set of coordinates. 然后建立坐标
24 jumps to plot, we're breaking our humps 要策划二十四次跳跃
calculating one jump every 33 minutes. 每三十三分钟跳一次 算起来累都累死了
Get off my jacket. 让我把夹克拿起来
Are you eating this? 你还吃这个吗
Not anymore. 不吃了
Combat landings expected again to be the order of the day, 战斗模式迫降是今天的可能要接到的命令
so double-check your undercarriage before. . . 所以 检查两次各自的装备
Look, you've all done this 237 times. 你们都已经做过237次了
You know what to do. 你们知道该怎么做
完整版请点击
No mistakes. 不要有失误
And let's make it to 238. 让我们成功地完成第238次
And good luck and be careful out there. 祝你们好运 战斗的时候 注意点吧
Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
Tell Captain Apollo he owes me one wing. 告诉阿波罗上尉 他欠我个机翼
You got it, Chief. 你说对了长官
No, Cally, there's three. l know there's three. 不 凯莉有三个的 我知道有三个的
Can you check it again for me, please? 再检查一次好吗
Yeah.
At least get some of them starting to work. 至少能有人开始工作了吗
We'll sleep when we're dead. Come on. 嘿 睡得越多 死得越快 起来
Boomer. 布玛儿
Heard the latest? They say Cylons look like us now. 最近听说赛昂人看起来像我们一样了
Primary fuel? 主燃料怎么样
Primary fuel 2893 KRG. 主燃料显示2893千克
Marine told one of the pilots that we marooned some guy back on Ragnar 海军陆战队员告诉驾驶员谣传那个
because they actually thought that he was a Cylon. 被留在纳格兰的那人其实被认作是赛昂人
You know what? l don't give a frak. 知道吗 关我什么鸡巴事
Red light on the number four thruster. Go make a visual lD. See if it's blocked. 四号推进器红灯 去看看是不是被堵住了
Right. 好吧
A little rough on your new ECO, don't you think? 对菜鸟是不是有点太狠了
He's not my ECO. 他又不是指挥官
He's some refugee from Triton 他是从赤若朗来的
that l've been saddled with 还没有安顿下来的难民
and I didn't ask you. 我又没管你要
Helo's gone, Sharon. 西洛死了
l didn't ask you that, either. 我也没有问你这个
Sorry. 对不起
Colony? 殖民地
Saggitaron. How many have you got? 撒纪特恩 有多少人
5,251 survivors from Saggitaron, last count. 根据上次统计撒纪特恩有5251人存活
We can't transmit photos yet. 我们现在不能传送照片
lf you want, you can leave them with us 要么你可以放在这里
or you can put them on the board outside. 要么你可以放在外面的告示牌上
Sorry. 对不起
Thanks. 谢谢
Next. 下一个
Colony? 殖民地
Update on the headcount, Madam President. 更新一下人数 总统女士
How did we lose 300? 我们怎么死掉三百人的
There were some overcounts, 有些算多了 有些在上次攻击后
a few deaths from wounds and a few missing during the last attack. 失踪或死掉了
Do you want children, Gaius? 你想要孩子吗 盖尤斯
Let me think about that for a minute. 让我想一想
No.
Procreation is one of God's commandments. 生育可是上帝的戒律之一啊
Really? 真的
l'm sure someday, if you're a good Cylon, 我想要是有一天你想去赛昂的话
he'll reward you with a lovely little walking toaster 他会回报给你一个可爱的
of your very own. 给你自己
l want us to have a child, Gaius. 我要我们生个孩子 盖尤斯
You can't be serious. 你开玩笑的吧
lt's Dr. Amarak. 是艾默里克博士
What was that? 什么
l'm so sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. 很抱歉打断你们的谈话
You were just saying? 你们刚刚在说什么啊
Oh ! Uh. . . 艾默里克博士
l was just saying that a Dr. Amarak 我是说艾默里克博士
had requested to speak with the President. 想要和总统通电话
Dr. Amarak. I see. 我知道他
You know him? 你知道
Have you always been able to multitask like this? 你一直都是被这样多方质问吗
Yes. Yes. 是的
l used to work with him at the Ministry of Defense. 我以前和他一起在国防部工作
lt says here that he's uncovered important information 据说是他发现了
regarding how the Cylons were able to defeat colonial defenses. 赛昂人是可以无抵抗入侵的
l was always a little worried he was on to us. 我就知道他一直都盯着咱们
Were you going to speak to him? 你能不能说你很忙
Perhaps l should speak to him if you're busy. 让我直接和他通话
Actually, l think he wanted to speak directly with the President. 其实我看他想直接和总统通话
lt sounded urgent. 听起来很急
lt must be very important. 一定是非常重要的
Maybe something about a certain traitor in the President's inner circle? 可能和总统做一下交易呢
There's not enough time before we jump. 现在离跳跃的时间不多了
l want him on board first thing during the next cycle. 等下一次让他上来再说吧
Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 博士

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,444评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,421评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,036评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,363评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,460评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,502评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,511评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,280评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,736评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,014评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,190评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,848评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,531评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,411评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,067评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,078评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容