太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Battlestar Galactica. 《太空堡卡拉狄加》前情回顾
- Radiological alarm! - From where? -核辐射警报-从哪来的
The Olympic Carrier, sir. They've got nukes on board. 奥林匹克航母长官他们载有核弹
If the ship poses a threat to us, 如果这船对我们造成威胁
we have to eliminate that threat. 我们就得扫除威胁
The Cylons will be here any second. If we're gonna do this, then just do it. 赛昂人随时会来我们要做就做
It's a civilian ship. 是艘民用船那
Do it. 做吧
- Giving up my seat. - Like hell. -我不要我的座位了-少来
Sharon? What are you doing here? 莎伦你你在这干什么
Let's move, mister. 我们离开这里先生
- Excuse me, Lieutenant. - Specialist. Good evening. -打扰下中尉-技师晚上好
- Sir? - Is something wrong? -长官-有什么不对劲吗
完整版请点击
No, sir. It's just morning, sir. 没什么长官只是早上好长官
What time is it? 几点了
05:45 五点四十五
Oh, my God. 噢天那
Oh, my God. 噢天那
Where are the rest of them? 其余的都到哪去了
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词
Attention. Colonial One will arrive in 30 minutes. 注意殖民者一号三十分钟之内到达
Honour detail report in quarters. 荣誉卫队应去报道
Where the hell is it? Damned son of a... sash. 到底放在哪里啊真他妈的
I heard you the first time! 我早就听到啦
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five. Five. 五五
Do it. 做吧
I, uh, can't stop thinking about the Olympic Carrier. 我呃还是老想起奥林匹克航母
That was three days ago. It's ancient history under these circumstances. 三天前的事在这种情况下算是很久了
Leave the second-guessing to the historians. 让历史学家来评判吧
But don't we have a responsibility? 可难道我们没有责任吗
I mean, 我是说
as leaders, don't we have an obligation to question our actions to... 作为领导我们应该去质问自己的行为
I don't know. To make sure the decisions we make are the right decisions. 确定我们的决定是否是正确的
We did what we had to do, Son. 我们做了我们该做的孩子
A man takes responsibility for his actions, right or wrong. 无论对错人们都要对他们的行为负责
He accepts the consequences and lives with them... 然后接受后果承受下去
every day. 天天如此
Colonial One, Galactica. 殖民者一号这里是卡拉狄加
Proceed to Omega Docking. Contact CIC when you have hard seal. 入港硬密封后联络作战信息中心
Roger that, Galactica. 收到卡拉狄加
Excuse me, Madam President. 打扰下总统女士
- We've arrived - Please don't tell me that we have to go through this, -到了-别告诉我我们每次登上
every time I step on that ship. 那艘船的时候都要来一遍
No, ma'am. But they will always 不女士他们想对你的到来
render honours for your arrival. It's protocol. 表示尊敬这是规矩
The military, they do love their protocol. 在军队他们按规矩办事
I'm sure if they knew you didn't like it, they'd be willing to... 要是知道你不喜欢的话他们会愿意
No. Let Adama sound the trumpets. 别让阿达玛行使他的特权吧
I think it makes him feel more comfortable. 我想那会让他舒服点
Maybe if he feels more comfortable, he'll be a little easier to deal with. 他要是舒服点他也就能好相处些
That's smart. 聪明
No, it's not smart. It's politics. 不是聪明是政治
I think I'm going to get tired of this outfit. 我这辈子只有三件套装
Seeing as I only have three for the rest of my life. 我看我会对这一身厌倦的
That looks fine. 挺不错的啊
Fine? 不错
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本中英对照

太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本单词标注
It looks great. 看起来好极了
You don't know anything about women, do you? 你一点也不了解女人是吧
- Shall we? - Let's go be "Presidential". -可以了吗-走去当总统
I am confident that I speak for the entire fleet when I say thank you. 我代表整个舰队对你们表示感谢
Without your extraordinary dedication, 没有你们卓越的奉献
your tireless effort, your sacrifice... 孜孜不倦的努力和牺牲
no one of us would be here today. 我们今天就不会站在这里了
I'm proud to serve as your President. Thank you. 我很荣幸作为总统为各位服务谢谢
Carry on. 继续工作
Sir, the Virgon Express is manoeuvring alongside. 长官沃钢特快靠舰飞行
They're standing by for unrep. 他们准备好空中加油了
Thank you very much, D. Officer of the Watch, 谢谢值班官
you'll proceed with the unrep, please. 你去负责空中加油
Aye, sir. 是长官
- Please step this way. - Thank you. -这边请-谢谢
Excuse me, Chief. A word with you, please. 打扰你下上士和你说句话
Yes, sir. Just one second. 是长官就等一下
You know what? Just let's do it. What's up? 你知道吗去干吧什么事
Got a problem. 出了问题
Uh, yes, sir, Lieutenant, sir. 恩是长官中尉
I believe the navcon modules are ready for inspection. 飞船舱已经准备好可以视察了
Virgon Express, Galactica. 沃钢特快这是卡拉狄加
We have you in visual contact. Maintain current course and speed. 我们看见你了保持航线与速度
Roger that, Galactica. Maintain current course and speed. 收到卡拉狄加保持航线与速度
Powering up stabilisation gyros 24A through 48C. 加大从24A到48C的稳定回转仪电力
Galactica's water recycling system is close to 100% effective. 卡拉狄加的水循环系统接近百分百运作
For all intents and purposes, there's not a drop of water that's wasted aboard. 这一切就是为了不会在船上浪费一滴水
- We have enough water for several years before replenishing. - I see. -续水之前可供我们用几年-明白了
Many of the ships like the Virgon Express 很多像沃钢特快那样的船
were not made for long-term voyages 不是为了长久的航行建造的
- and will have to tank off of us periodically. - Right. -必须定期到我们这来补充-好
Whatever it is, whatever it is, 无论是什么我们都会克服的
we're gonna take care of it, okay? You all right? 好吗你还好吗
Now, tell me what happened. What's going on? 现在告诉我出什么事了
There are at this moment six G-4 detonators, 在十五号甲板上的轻武器库储物柜中
missing from the small-arms locker on Deck 15. 有六个G4炸弹不见了
Commander, ready to extend the water boom. 指挥官准备好伸出水栅了
Excuse me. 失陪下
- How's it going? - Oh, boy, I feel like a... -怎么样-噢天我觉得像个
Tour guide? 导游
- It shows? - Well, she was a teacher. -看出来了 -她以前是教师
Probably sees all this as one big educational experience. 可能会觉得这是个了不起的教学经历
He thinks I'm a total idiot, doesn't he? 他认为我是个大白痴是不是
What? No, sir. No. 什么怎么会长官
It's all right. 没关系
完整版请点击
What -- What are you telling me for? 你为什么要和我说
If munitions go missing, you got to tell the master-at-arms right now! 弹药不见了你得立刻去和武器部说啊
I know that! 我知道
Sharon! Sharon! You can't screw around with stuff like this! 莎伦莎伦不能就这么弄砸了啊
I'm not screwing around, okay? 我才没弄砸好伐
The only reason I didn't tell anybody 我之所以没和别人说
is 'cause they're gonna think I'm the one who took them. 是害怕他们会以为是我拿的
How are things? 工作怎么样啊
- Things are good. - Good. -不错-那就好
You look good. 你看起来不错
I rea -- really like your hair. 我真的很喜欢你的头发
My hair? 我的头发
I don't know anything about women. 我一点也不了解女人
Madam President, if I may? 总统女士请听我说
I think you should know that my father... 我想你该知道我父亲
Well, this entire ceremony was his idea. 这整个典礼是他的主意
I know. 我知道
I think he's enjoying it. 我看他正乐在其中
Actually, he hates protocol, pomp, and all that. 其实他讨厌外交礼节大场面什么的
Really? 是吗
He's making a gesture. Trying to make you feel like the President. 他在做样子想让你觉得自己是总统
Open Valves 3 and 5. 打开三号阀门和五号阀门
I took the one detonator from the duffel, 我把军包里的一个炸弹给替换掉了
replaced it, and then I went back to my quarters. 然后回到了我的房间
Well...
You know what? You know what? It's not your fault. 你知道吗你知道吗这不是你的错
Someone's obviously setting you up 明显有人在陷害你
to take the fall for something. That's what it is. 让你背黑锅肯定是这样
You wake up somewhere, you don't know how you got there or anything. 你醒来发现自己在一个陌生的地方
You're drugged, or manipulated, or who knows what. Something. 你被下药了操控了或者别的什么
So what do we do? 那我们怎么办
Because if I report what's happened, 因为我要是报告实情的话
they'll think I'm a Cylon agent. 他们会把我当成赛昂人的探子的
No, they're not. No. 不不不他们不会的
Why would they think that? That's crazy. 他们怎么会那么想呢他们又没疯
People are getting crazy, okay? 人们都和疯了似的
You've heard the rumours. 谣言你也有耳闻吧
Cylons who look like humans, 长相酷似人类的赛昂人二型
sleeper agents hiding in the fleet. 已经埋伏在了舰队里了
Decompression alarm! 减压警报
Damage report, Mr. Gaeta. 损坏报告盖塔先生
Ruptures in Tanks 3, 5, 7, 9. 十三五七九号水罐爆裂
Strain on the unrep lines. They're gonna blow. 看那些红色的管子就要爆了
Release the lines. 释放那些管子
Veer away, starboard! 右舷满舷
Every tank on the port side has ruptured. 左舷的每个水罐都破裂了
We're venting all our water directly into space. 把我们的水源直接喷到了太空里
CIC, it's DC One. 作战信息中心一号检修组
We're entering the tank. 我们进到了水罐里
Roger that, DC One. 收到一号检修组
Raptor 478, DC One. 猛禽478号这里是一号检修组
I have you in my sights. 我看到你了
Copy that, DC One, I have you in sight. 收到 一号检修组我看到你了
Understood. 明白
How's it look in there? Can you tell what happened? 那里状况如何能看出来发生什么了吗
Lieutenant, don't worry...about my team. I've got things under control. 中尉别担心一切都在控制之下
Copy that, DC One. 收到检修组一号
I feel better knowing you're on it. 有你们在处理我放心多了
Watch the light, you're off target. 灯往哪照那没照到目标
How much water did we lose? 我们失去了多少水源
Ten million JPs, sir. 一千万品脱长官
Almost 60% of total potable water reserves. 几乎百分之六十所存储的可饮用水
Emergency rations. Shut down laundry, 紧急限额配给除了最基本的配置
showers, anything nonessential immediately. 立即关闭洗衣洗澡等设备
Yes, sir. 是长官
How long will our water supplies last? 我们的水源还能支持多久
Aboard Galactica, about six days. 总的看来卡拉狄加六天
But one-third of the other ships 可舰队中三分之一的飞船
in the fleet were depending on us for replenishment. 依靠我们的补给
If we don't find new supplies, 要是我们找不到任何供给
they'll run out of water in two days. 他们两天内就会没水
One-third? That's 16,000 people. 三分之一是一万六千人
Get the names of those ships. 把那些船的名字记下来
Tell their captains to go on emergency rations immediately. 告诉舰长立即启用应急口粮
There's gonna be riots in those ships. 那些船上肯定会很混乱
Civilians don't like hearing 平民可不喜欢听到这消息

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,444评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,421评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,036评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,363评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,460评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,502评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,511评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,280评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,736评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,014评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,190评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,848评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,531评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,411评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,067评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,078评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容