神烦警探第1季第8集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Careful! | 小心点儿 |
You only get one shot at this, Peralta. | 只有一次机会 Peralta |
Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. | 别担心 我知道我在干什么 |
I saw the first 15 minutes of The Hurt Locker. | 我看过<拆弹部队>前15分钟 |
Hurry! The stench is too much. | 快点 味道太浓郁了 |
We gotta get those shoes outta here. | 我们得赶快把他的鞋转移 |
How much time do we have? | 还剩多长时间 |
Scully ate his pot pie 30 minutes ago, | Scully在30分钟前吃的派 |
so we probably got 10 minutes left on this nap. | 估计他还会睡10分钟 |
12 if he's turkey tired. | 要是"吃火鸡"那么累的话就有12分钟 |
All right, come to papa. | 好 乖乖过来吧 |
It's trapped. Abort mission. | 陷入困境了 终止任务 |
I have an idea... | 我有个想法 |
完整版请点击 | |
Let's send these shoes to hell. | 送那对鞋上西天吧 |
Oh, wait. | 等等 |
Yeah, just smells worse than before. | 这样更臭了 |
Abort! | 撤退 |
Wow! Why are you here before me? | 你怎么比我早到 |
Am I asleep? Is this a dream? | 我还没醒么 还是我在做梦 |
神烦警探单词统计
神烦警探高频单词统计
I am early because Jimmy Brogan is here today. | 我早到是因为Jimmy Brogan来了 |
Why do you care so much about some old reporter? | 你怎么这么关心这位老记者 |
Some old reporter? | 老记者 |
Is the sky just some big blue hat that the world wears? | 那天空只是这个世界的一顶蓝帽子么 |
No. And no one has ever thought that. | 不是 而且没人这么想过 |
My point exactly. | 完全正确 |
Jimmy Brogan wrote The Squad | Jimmy Brogan的书<The Squad> |
about badass New York cops in the '70s. | 记述了70年代纽约牛逼警察的事儿 |
It's the best book I've ever read, | 是我看过最好的书了 |
and I've read 15 books. | 我一共看过15本书呢 |
50 books is not a lot. Wait... | 50本书可不多啊 等等 |
You said 15? | 你是说的15么 |
The Squad is what made me decide to become a Detective. | 因为这本书我才决定做警探的 |
And it was my first book report. | 还是我做的第一份读书报告呢 |
"The detectives wiped the mobsters' blood off their boots and found the scag." | "警探们擦去了他们鞋子上犯罪分子的鲜血 并找到了白粉" |
Scag is heroin, and the book says it's so good, | 白粉就是海洛因 书上还说那东西很爽 |
you can never stop doing it! | 保证你一吸上瘾 |
See me after class, Jacob. | 下课来找我 Jacob |
Fun side note... I later lost my virginity to Mrs. Stratton's daughter. | 更有趣的是 后来我的初夜给了Stratton老师的女儿 |
It was... very fast. | 那次 很快 |
Nice. | 不错啊 |
Mr. Brogan, these are detectives Santiago and Peralta. | Brogan先生 这是Santiago警探和Peralta警探 |
Mr. Brogan, I am a huge fan of your book. | Brogan先生 我可喜欢你这本书了 |
Would you mind signing my copy? | 可不可以帮我签个名呢 |
I'd love to. It's always nice to meet a fan. | 很荣幸 见到粉丝总是很高兴 |
You can just make it out to "Death wish." | 你可以写 送给"死亡之愿" |
That's what everyone calls me, 'cause I'm always first through the door. | 大家都这么叫我 因为我总是第一个冲进门 |
You go through doors normally, | 你和正常人一样进门 |
and everyone calls you pineapples. | 大家都叫你菠萝 |
My grandma calls me pineapples, | 我奶奶叫我菠萝 |
and I regret telling you that. | 我很后悔告诉你了 |
Those New York cops from the '70s you wrote about were my idols... | 你书里写的70年代纽约警察 都是我的偶像 |
I mean, Gaminsky, Cavanaugh, Quigg. | 比如Gaminsky Cavanaugh Quigg |
Those guys were the real deal. | 他们都是真本事啊 |
I once saw Gaminsky choke a hippy to death with his own ponytail. | 有次我看到Gaminsky用他的马尾辫勒死了个嬉皮士呢 |
- Illegal. - Love that. | - 违法啊- 大爱啊 |
Mr. Brogan is writing an article | Brogan先生想写一本书 |
about how Brooklyn detectives have changed in the 35 years since The Squad. | 是关于<The Squad>之后这35年布鲁克林警探们的变化 |
He'll be observing the two of you on your Internet identity theft case. | 他会跟进你俩手上的网络身份盗取案 |
I hope Mr. Brogan's presence doesn't prove to be a distraction to you, Peralta. | 我希望Brogan先生的存在不会让你分心 Peralta |
神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
Distracted? Me? No, sir. | 分心 我 不会的 长官 |
Evil would love that. | 恶魔巴不得呢 |
But I'm not giving evil the satisfaction. | 但是我不会让他们有机可乘 |
Not today. | 反正不是今天 |
Where's the can? I gotta unload. | 厕所在哪 我想"卸货" |
"Unload." Great choice of words. | "卸货" 说得好 |
It'd be an honor to show you, sir. | 很荣幸能带您去 先生 |
All right. Everyone's here. | 好 都到齐了 |
Today we're gonna work on our courtroom demeanor. | 今天我们研习一下法庭行为举止 |
- Pass. - This seminar is not optional, Diaz. | - 不听- 这堂课是必修的 Diaz |
You're testifying in an aggravated assault case tomorrow. | 你明天就要为一起恶意伤人罪出庭作证了 |
The D.A. Is worried about how you present yourself on the stand. | 地检很担心你出庭的时候怎么表现 |
Why? I'm fine on the stand. | 怎么了 我出庭的表现挺好的啊 |
Look, I'll make this real simple | 听好了 我说得简单点 |
so even these dum-dums can understand. | 就算是这群脑残傻缺都能听懂 |
Man did crime. | 那人犯罪了 |
I'm sorry... can you make her stop doing that weird thing with her face? | 不好意思 你能不能让她不要再做那么诡异的面部表情了 |
Crying? | 哭泣么 |
And when this is over, I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna break those little fingers. | 等休庭了 我就去找你 然后拗断你的手指 |
Ms. Diaz. Please stop threatening the stenographer! | Diaz小姐 请你不要再威胁速记员了 |
This is an important case. You need to do well. | 这个案子很重要 你得好好表现 |
Fine. I'll take your dumbass seminar. | 好吧 我上你的傻缺研习班 |
That's the spirit! | 就要你这个劲头 |
Someone has placed tiny scanners inside ATMs | 有人在自助取款机里面安装迷你扫描器 |
to steal card numbers and pins | 来盗取卡号和密码 |
which they sell on the Internet. | 然后他们就在网上卖 |
Oh, good God, why do you smell like an ashtray? | 天啊 你身上怎么一股烟灰缸的味道 |
Oh, sorry, mom. | 真抱歉 老妈子 |
It's the only way I can cope with the stress of the job. | 只有这样我才能应付工作压力 |
Anyway... We're running an algorithm to comb through the transactions | 总之 我们运行了一种算法来梳理交易信息 |
looking for a pattern which will lead us to the perp's IP address. | 找出其中的规律 然后就能找到罪犯的IP地址 |
Got it. "Boring mumbo jumbo." | 明白了 "无聊的胡言乱语" |
Well, you could think of the algorithm as a boot | 你可以把系统想象成靴子 |
and the IP address as some poor slob's skull. You know? | IP地址就是某个可怜虫的头盖骨 懂吗 |
We used to call guys who bragged about sitting around all day hair bags. | 我们曾经把整天坐着吹嘘的人叫做老油条 |
Except for Detective Finaldi. No, he had to sit around all day. | 除了Finaldi警探 他不得不整天坐着 |
A mafia thug pried both his kneecaps off with a crowbar. | 黑手党暴徒用铁撬撬走了他的两个膝盖骨 |
Gah... so lucky. | 太幸运了 |
This kind of data-driven police work has reduced crime by over 70%. | 这种数据处理工作把犯罪率降低了70%之多 |
I know hair bag work when I see it. | 我认得出来谁是老油条 |
Do me a favor... wake me when your shift is over. | 帮我个忙 你下班的时候叫醒我 |
No way. | 不是吧 |
That is amazing! | 太厉害了 |
All you need is for a jury to like you. | 你只要让陪审团喜欢你就行了 |
- If they like you, they'll trust you. - Fine. | - 要是他们喜欢你 就会相信你- 好 |
完整版请点击 | |
How do I get these morons to like me? | 那我怎么让白痴们喜欢我呢 |
Don't call them morons. | 不要叫他们白痴 |
- Good instinct! - Okay. | - 说得对- 好 |
Sit up straight, all right? Be aware of your hands, okay? And don't be afraid to smile. | 坐直了 注意手放哪里 来点微笑更好 |
And if you need to buy time, you can always just say, "To be perfectly candid..." | 如果你要拖延时间 你就说"为了公正起见" |
To be perfectly candid... I like that. | 为了公正起见我喜欢 |
And always make good eye contact. | 一定要经常有眼神交流 |
- But don't stare at people. - Yeah. | - 但不要瞪人- 千万不要 |
You gotta blink. But don't blink too much. | 你得眨眼 但不要太频繁 |
- Or too fast. - I think the bigger worry is slow blinks. | - 也不能太快- 我觉得眨得太慢更吓人 |
Don't blink too fast or too slow or too much or too little. | 不要眨得太快或太慢或太多或太少 |
I know how to blink. | 我知道怎么眨眼 |
Quick question, sir. | 问个问题 长官 |
You know how we've been trading favors back and forth | 我们一直互相帮助 礼尚往来 |
and it's your turn to give me one? | 现在该你还我个人情了 |
- None of that is true. - Yeah, I know. | - 没有这种事- 我知道 |
Please, can I jump onto a sweet mob-related homicide? | 我能不能切换到抢劫犯杀人的案子上去 |
There are no sweet mob-related homicides on which to jump. | 没有抢劫犯杀人的案子 给你来切换 |
Boom! There's one at the seven-three. Maybe I should roll over there, help out. | 73片区就有一个 也许我能过去帮帮忙 |
Brogan can tag along, maybe write some stuff down. | Brogan跟着去 写点东西 |
Why do you idolize that man and the time he wrote about? | 你为什么这么崇拜这个人 还有他笔下的那段时期 |
Because the '70s were amazing. | 因为七十年代特别棒 |
I mean, everyone had thick, juicy moustaches | 每个人都有厚厚的胡子 |
and all the clothes were orange and flammable. | 大家都穿着橙色的衣服 一点就燃 |
The '70s were not a good time for the city or for the department... | 对于整座城市和这个部门来说 七十年代并不好 |
Corruption, brutality, sexism. | 官僚腐败 野蛮残暴 性别歧视 |
Diaz and Santiago never would have made Detective, | 如果是在那时 Diaz和Santiago都不可能成为警探 |
and an openly gay man like me... I never would have been given a command. | 像我这样的公开同志 绝对不可能当上指挥官 |
There were very few black detectives. | 当时黑人警探很少 |
Did I ever tell you what my first day on the job was like? | 我有没有跟你说过我第一天上班的情景 |
Hello. I'm Raymond Holt. | 大家好 我是Raymond Holt |
Are you... here to turn yourself in? | 你是 来自首的吗 |
Ah, yeah, that's really messed up. | 确实很糟糕 |
But the guys that Brogan wrote about... | 但是Brogan笔下的那些人 |
They were great detectives. I mean, they were legit. | 他们都是出色的警探啊 他们都是正直守法的 |
Some of them were legit. | 有些是 |
Some of them were just Brogan's drinking buddies. | 有些只是Brogan的酒肉朋友 |
Sir, that is a brilliant idea. | 这真是一个好主意 |
It wasn't an idea. It was a scathing indictment of your personal hero. | 这不是一个主意 这是对你偶像的严厉控诉 |
Eh, six of one. | 差不多吧 |
This is the best! | 真是太棒了 |
Drinking with Jimmy Brogan. | 和Jimmy Brogan一起喝酒 |
So tell me more about Quigg. Could he really light a matchstick on his face? | 快跟我说说Quigg的事 他真的能在脸上点火柴吗 |
One time during a drug bust, | 有一次毒品搜查的时候 |
he had one of his fingers shot off. | 他一根手指头被枪打掉了 |
He didn't even flinch. He just picked it up | 他都没畏缩 他就捡起它 |
and used it to flip off every puerto rican in the place. | 对着那儿的每个波多黎各人竖起那根指头 |
And that's my cue. It's late. | 我要走了 很晚了 |
Are you kidding? The old guard drank till dawn, ate some coffee grounds, | 别逗了 老卫兵一直喝到黎明 吃点咖啡渣 |
then started the whole day all over again. | 然后继续迎接新的一天 |
Pfft! I eat coffee grounds. | 我就吃咖啡渣呢 |
Sure you do, pineapples. | 你当然吃了 菠萝 |
How about another round? | 再喝一轮如何 |
Are you kidding me? I wanna hang with you till one of us dies. | 你逗我呢 我跟你一起混到死都行 |
Look, I'm tired of talking. Why don't you tell me some of your stories? | 我不想说了 你来说说你的故事吧 |
Great. 'Cause I got some stories that'll make Training Day look like Super Troopers. | 好啊 我的故事会让<训练日>看上去像<超级骑警> |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字