神烦警探第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hey, cap'n, got a second? | 船长 能打扰你一下吗 |
| - It's "Captain." - What did I say? | - 是警监- 我刚说啥了 |
| "Cap'n," Like cap'n crunch. | 船长 嘎吱船长那个船长 |
| All right, but to be fair, cap'n crunch was a war hero | 好吧 但是嘎吱船长是一个战争英雄 |
| and the primary male role model in my house, growing up, so... | 是我们家所有小孩成长过程中的偶像 所以 |
| Anyways, cap-tain, you know that | 总之 警监 你知道 |
| jewelry store robbery down by grand army Plaza? | 那起大军团广场边的珠宝店抢劫案吧 |
| - Mm-hmm. - I know who did it... Dustin Whitman. | - 嗯- 我知道是谁干的 Dustin Whitman |
| I put him in Rikers two years ago. | 两年前我把他送进了里克斯监狱 |
| He just got out, | 他最近出来了 |
| and the crime scene matches his M.O. Perfectly. | 犯罪现场很符合他的犯案习惯 |
| Okay, what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
| Well, security cam shows a male suspect, 5'9"... | 从监控录像来看 是一个男性嫌疑人 身高1米8左右 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Wearing a black ski mask. | 戴着黑色滑雪面罩 |
| He bypassed the McConnell alarm | 用磁安全开关 |
| by using the magnetic kill switch. | 绕过了警报系统 |
| And he only stole diamonds, nothing over two carats. | 而且只偷两克拉以下的钻石 |
| Yeah, exactly. How'd you know? | 没错 完全正确 你怎么知道的 |
| I'm a Detective. It's what I do. | 我是一个警探 这就是我的特长 |

神烦警探单词统计

神烦警探高频单词统计
| I'm just kidding. I need a lot more information. | 逗你玩呢 我还需要更多信息 |
| But that would've been a great exit line, right? | 不过这是个很好的退场词 对吧 |
| The crime techs aren't done yet, | 虽然还没弄清作案手段 |
| but I'm 100% sure it's Whitman. | 但是我百分百确定就是Whitman |
| Well, let's see what kind of physical evidence | 那我们先找找有什么证据 |
| they turn up, and then we can talk arrest. | 再来讨论逮捕的事 |
| Actually, hilarious story. | 呃 这事嘛 说来好笑了 |
| So that is Dustin Whitman. | 那就是Dustin Whitman |
| You already arrested him? With insufficient evidence? | 你在证据不足的情况下就逮捕了他 |
| By law, we have 48 hours to find that evidence, | 法律规定 我们有48小时来找证据 |
| or we have to let him go. | 不然就得放他走 |
| You just started the clock. | 倒计时开始了 |
| 距离截止时间还有 47小时56分钟 | |
| What's up with this emergency meeting? | 为啥开紧急会议 |
| Whoa, Detective Santiago. | 哇噢 Santiago警探 |
| Big date tonight. How do I look? | 佳人有约 我看上去怎么样 |
| Well, I think you look... | 我认为你看起来 |
| Sorry, that was supposed to be a catcall. | 抱歉 本来应该发出口哨声的 |
| I don't know how this works. | 我玩不太来这个东西 |
| Hey, is this why you were getting makeup tips | 难怪你之前去拘留所 |
| from the prostitute in the holding cell? | 问那个妓女怎么化妆 |
| I just wanted to know how she got such smoky eyes. | 我只是想知道那个烟熏妆是怎么化的 |
| Turns out it was an std rash. | 后来发现是性病皮疹 |
| Detective Peralta has made a collar in the jewelry store heist. | Peralta警探在珠宝店抢劫案中逮捕了一个人 |
| - Way to go, jakey. - Ah, that's okay. | - 干的好 Jakey- 没什么啦 |
| No. He didn't get sufficient evidence to make it stick, | 不 他并没有充足的证据 去定那个人的罪 |
| so we have the next 48 hours to fix his mistake. | 所以接下来48小时 我们要去修正这个错误 |
| Damn it, Jake. | 该死的 Jake |
| What evidence did you have when you arrested this guy? | 你逮捕他的时候手上有啥证据 |
| Some pretty ironclad stuff. | 很铁的证据啦 |
| Dustin, it's been a while. | Dustin 好久不见 |
| Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
| Well, well, well, if it isn't Joke Peralta. | 呵呵 这不是Joke(笑话 音似Jake) Peralta嘛 |
| That's it, you're under arrest. | 够了 你被捕了 |
| Case closed? | 铁证吧 |
| If we don't find something conclusive, | 如果我们没有找到确凿的证据 |
| it jeopardizes the case | 不仅会影响办案 |
| and opens the department up to a lawsuit. | 还可能遭到起诉 |
| So cancel your plans. | 所以取消你们的计划 |
| We're here until this is over. | 我们要战斗到破案那一刻 |

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
| - Damn it, Peralta. - Ow! | - 你去死好了 Peralta- 喔 |
| I know everyone's mad at Peralta | 我知道 周末被毁了 |
| for ruining their weekend. | 你们都很生Peralta的气 |
| But? | 但是 |
| That was it. | 没但是了 |
| I was just demonstrating | 我只是在向Peratla警探 |
| for Detective Peralta what a fact is. | 展示什么叫事实 |
| 距离截止时间还有 47小时16分钟 | |
| Terry, you just pulled two double. You must be tired. | 你喝特浓的咖啡 一定是很累了吧 |
| I'll stay for this Whitman debacle. | 我会在这里守着这个Whitman的 |
| - You go home. - I'm not tired. | - 你回家吧- 我不累啊 |
| Why would you think I was tired? | 你为什么觉得我累了 |
| I ended up doing 25 minutes | 结果我做了25分钟的 |
| of sleep chin-ups on muscle memory alone. | 睡眠肌肉独立记忆引体向上 |
| Tired Terry still gets after it, | 疲惫的Terry依然很有劲 |
| that's all I'm saying. | 厉害吧 |
| Hey, Gina, can you order food for us at the flatbush diner? | 嘿 Gina 能帮我们去弗拉特布什餐馆订个饭么 |
| They make the best pies in New York City. | 他们的派是全纽约最好吃的 |
| Oopsie, you said something super dumb. | 哎哟 有人说了蠢话喽 |
| The best pie in the city's at crust. | 最好的派显然是克洛斯特餐馆的 |
| Wrong. Ignorant and wrong. | 错 大错特错 |
| Uh, you think you can just bully people, | 你以为你可以横行霸道吗 |
| but you can't. It's not okay. | 你不行 这样行不通 |
| I'm the bully around here, ask anyone. | 我才是这里的霸王 不信你问问 |
| Boyle, you're always blogging on that foodie website. | Boyle 你总是在逛美食网站 |
| Which pie's better? | 哪里的派更好 |
| Yeah, whose do you like better, mine or Rosa's? | 对 你更喜欢谁的 我的还是Rosa的 |
| Oh, uh, you know, I-I haven't | 这两个地方 |
| been to either place yet. | 我都没去过 |
| Why is your eye twitching? | 你的眼皮干嘛抽抽 |
| Wouldn't you like to know? | 你不会想知道的 |
| Could I see you for a second in the evidence lockup? | 我们可以去证物室单独说会话吗 |
| Charles, I know what's going on. | Charles 我知道你是怎么回事 |
| You've tried both pies. | 两种派你都吃过 |
| You know mine is better. | 你知道我的更好 |
| But you're scared to tell Rosa, | 但是害怕告诉Rosa |
| cause you're into her. | 因为你喜欢她 |
| What? | 什么 |
| That is not true, okay? | 才不是这样呢 好吗 |
| I-I-I don't even like food. | 我 我根本都不喜欢食物 |
| - What? - Who's Rosa? | - 啥- Rosa是谁啊 |
| Y-you're the scared one. | 你才怕她 |
| Planning your strategy? | 在计划战略呢 |
| No, I'm just making funny faces at him. | 不 我只是在对他做鬼脸 |
| This mirrored glass is awesome. | 这个镜面玻璃真是太棒了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It straight-up works. | 太有用了 |
| An effective use of your limited time. | 时间有限 你浪费得很有效率 |
| It is, actually. That's how I got him last time. | 事实上 上次我就是这么搞定他的 |
| Let him stew for a little bit, got in his head, | 晾他一会儿 自己焦虑去 |
| and he confessed. | 然后他就认罪了 |
| - You better be right. - I am. | - 最好是这样- 本来就是 |
| Hey, make some funny faces while I'm in there. | 我进去的时候做几个鬼脸 |
| I wanna see if I can tell. | 我看看从里面能不能看见 |
| I didn't do anything, joke. | 我什么也没做 Joke |
| That's funny. | 真有意思 |
| You said the exact same thing last time. | 上次你也说了同样的话 |
| And how'd that work out for you? | 最后是什么个结果呢 |
| Let's take a look. | 我们看看吧 |
| Okay. Here's you at your trial. | 这是你在受审 |
| You in prison. | 这是你在监狱 |
| Me meeting Regis philbin. | 这是我遇见Regis Philbin |
| That was fun. | 很有趣 |
| You still in prison. | 还是你在监狱 |
| Me at splash mountain, just pepper these in here. | 我在玩激流勇进 加点料而已 |
| You in prison, you in prison, | 你在监狱 还是是监狱 |
| you in prison, you get it. | 依然在监狱 你懂的 |
| - You got the wrong guy. - All right. | - 你抓错人了- 好吧 |
| Not ready to confess? | 不准备认罪 |
| Fine by me. | 无所谓 |
| I got all the time in the world. | 我有的是时间 |
| No, you actually have 48 hours. | 不 你只有48小时 |
| I know the law. | 我懂法律 |
| Nuh-uh. | 哈 |
| So looks like we're gonna be here for a while. | 看来我们要待很久了 |
| Should someone do a coffee run? | 有人去买咖啡吗 |
| You know what? Coffee's on me. | 你们猜怎么着 我请了 |
| Oh, but no froofy frappuccinos or anything, | 但是不能点星冰乐什么的 |
| I've only got, like, 10 bucks. | 我只有10块钱 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| 距离截止时间还有 34小时50分钟 | |
| Rise and shine, detectives, rise and shine. | 太阳照屁股了 警探们 太阳照到屁股上了 |
| Peralta, I want you to bring everyone up to speed. | Peralta 赶快召集大家 |
| You slept in your office, | 你在办公室睡了一晚 |
| and you look exactly the same. How? | 还看起来有条不紊 怎么办到的 |
| What are you talking about? My hair is a mess. | 你在说什么呢 我头发简直一团糟 |
| - Oh, yeah. - Briefing room, five minutes. | - 是吗- 所有人到会议室来 五分钟后 |
| How long were we asleep? | 我们睡了多久 |
| Just long enough for me to squeeze in quick workout. | 够我挤出时间来个快速健身了 |
| So, like, three hours. | 差不多 3个小时吧 |
| - Morning. - Ugh. | - 早啊- 唉 |
| I can't believe you live nearby | 你住那么近 |
| and you won't let anyone crash at your place. | 竟然还不让我们去你那家过夜 |
| You people already know too much about me. | 对于我 你们已经知道的太多了 |
| I know exactly three facts about you, | 我只知道关于你的三件事 |
| and one of them is | 其中一件就是 |
| that you won't let any of us crash at your place. | 你不肯让我们去你家过夜 |
| Is that a nightgown? | 这是睡衣吗 |
| That's mine. | 是我的 |
| It's a t-shirt from my fat phase. | 我胖的时候的T恤 |
| "If at first you don't secede, | "要是一开始没脱离 |
| try try again." | 再多试试" |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字