普通人第1季第2集台词

普通人第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
Hiya, come on in. 你好啊快进来
Can I, er, get you a drink? 要不要来点喝的
- Er, I'll have a cup of tea. - Tea? Just through there. -我来杯茶吧-茶吗走这边
This way? Grand. 这边吗好的
- You have a lot of posters. - You don't? -你有很多海报-你没有吗
Oh, too cool. 你太高冷了
I don't think cool is the first word 我觉得大多数人想到我
most people would associate with me. 不会第一反应是"高冷"
- What would that be, then? - I don't know. -那是什么-我不知道
Annoying. Obnoxious. 烦人讨厌
- Argumentative - Definitely. -尖牙利嘴-没错
Self-righteous is probably one. 可能还有自大
- Arrogant. Frigid. - No, stop it. -傲慢冷淡-别说了
No-one says that about you. 没有人会这么说你
- People do say I'm annoying. - So what? -人们的确会说我很烦人-那又怎么了
- People probably say that about me too. - No, they don't. -人们可能也这么说我-他们没有
No-one finds you annoying. 没有人觉得你很犯人
- Shy people aren't annoying. - You think I'm shy? -害羞的人不烦人-你觉得我很害羞
Just because I don't give my opinion on everything all the time? 就因为我不是一直发表我的看法吗
You never give an opinion about anything. 你是从来不发表你的看法
Ever. 从来
You just always know what you think. 你永远很清楚自己的想法
I'm not like that. 我不是这样而已
- You must know what you feel, though. - No. -但你肯定明白自己的感觉-不
I struggle with that, actually. 我其实也很挣扎
I might look back on something and think how I felt at the time, 我有的时候会回头去想想我自己当时的感受
but when it's happening, 但是真的发生时
I never have any idea. 我没有任何想法
Then how do you know what you want? 那你怎么知道你想要什么
I don't. Most of the time, I don't have a clue. 我不知道我大部分时间都什么都不知道
What about now? 那现在呢
Now can we take our clothes off? 我们现在能脱掉衣服了吗
Yeah. Yeah. 嗯嗯
You too. 你也是
Right, yeah. 对好的
This is a bit tight. 有点紧
I didn't think it through! 我没考虑到
Sorry. 抱歉
God!
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah. -我能问你点事吗-嗯
It's not really my business. 其实不关我的事
Ok. 问吧
Do you do this a lot? 你经常这样吗
What do you mean, "This"? 什么叫"这样"
Coming over to girls' houses after school 放学后去女孩家里
and sort of seducing them or whatever. 色诱她们什么的
Is that what you think this is? 你是这样觉得的吗
Me coming round to your house 我到你家
with some grand plan of seducing you? 是因为处心积虑要色诱你吗
You told me you liked me. 是你告诉我你喜欢我
But so do lots of girls. 很多女孩都这么和你说过
Yeah, well, I have no idea about that. 我不知道
I wasn't coming to your house 我去你家
with any ulterior motive. I just, er... 没有什么别的动机我只是...
I just like talking to you. 我只是喜欢和你说话
Couldn't I say it was you that was seducing me? 我是不是应该说是你色诱我
I was trying to! 我是想尝试
- I just didn't think it would work. - Ah, well, it did. -只是没想到会成功-的确成功了
There are much prettier girls in school who like you. 学校里有很多比我更漂亮的女孩喜欢你
Is that OK? 可以吗
Yeah. Yeah, that feels nice. 嗯嗯感觉很好
Is that good? 这样舒服吗
- Do you have condom? - Yeah. Is that what you want? -你有避孕套吗-有你想要吗
- Yeah. - OK. -嗯-好
Is this your first time? 是你第一次吗
- Yeah. Is that OK? - Well, yeah, it's fine. -是的可以吗-当然了
It's just that... 只是...
..If you want to stop or anything, we can obviously stop. 如果你想停下来什么的我们就能停下来
I doubt I'll want that. 我觉得我不会那么想
I know, but if it hurts or anything, 我知道但是如果你觉得疼什么的话
we can stop. It won't be awkward. 我们可以停下来不用觉得不好意思
- You just... You just say. - Thanks. -你...你说出来就好-谢谢
I think you're very pretty, by the way. 顺便我觉得你很漂亮
Don't... 别...
You all right? 你还好吧
Does it hurt? 疼吗
A bit. 有一点
- It's nice. - All right. -很舒服-好
What the fuck are you playing at, Waldron? 你在玩什么鬼把戏沃顿
What? 什么
Heard your mum was away on Saturday, didn't tell anyone. 听说你妈妈周六不在你没告诉任何人
What the fuck was going on with that? 你这是搞什么鬼
I just wasn't thinking. 我没有想到
You weren't thinking about 你没想到
the potential to get wrecked in your free house? 这是个在你自己家跟我们喝个烂醉的大好机会吗
That is literally unimaginable to me. 我简直难以想象
What did you get up to instead? 你干了什么
Er, nothing - studying. 什么都没干学习
Ah, Jesus Christ, Waldron! I despair. 上帝啊沃顿我很失望
Yeah. I'm the worst. 是啊我太烂了
You are the literal worst. 你真的是太烂了
- Connell? Hand those out for me, please. - Yeah. -康纳尔帮我发一下这个-好
Was that a good one? 那算不错吗
Yeah. Yeah, it was class. 嗯嗯简直棒极了
- Do you remember that football match? - Yeah? -你还记得那场球赛吗-嗯
I was watching you play 我一直在看着你
and, honestly, you looked so beautiful. 说实话你看上去很美
I just kept thinking 我一直在想
how much I wanted to watch you have sex. 我有多想看你做爱
I mean, not even with me, with anybody. 不一定是跟我跟任何人都行
How good it would feel. 那感觉肯定很好
Is that really weird? 这是不是很奇怪
Yeah.
Yeah, that's really weird, Marianne. 的确很奇怪玛丽安
But I think I understand it. 但我觉得我可以理解
Sure you don't mind me being there? 你确定不介意让我一起去吗
Why would I mind? 我为什么会介意
Might be a bit weird for you... 你可能会觉得有点奇怪
me and all your friends in a nightclub together. 我和你的朋友们一起去夜店
Just trying to imagine you selling raffle tickets 只是想想象你在学校晚会上
at a school event, is all. Karen asked me. 卖抽奖券的样子卡伦问我的
It would have been a bit churlish 拒绝这么一个友好的请求
to refuse a rare gesture of friendship. 就有点太失礼了
Fair enough. 有道理
Sure the whole Debs thing's a joke, anyway. 反正去德布本来也就是鬼混
Don't know why they still do it. 不知道他们为什么还会去
Point at any patriarchal structure in the world and say that. 这世上所有父权制顶点的人都这么说
I hope you don't find it too hard trying to resist me. 希望你不要觉得拒绝我是很难的事
Don't I always? 我不是一直这样吗
Do you? 是吗
You're looking well, Rachel! 你真好看雷切尔
And, Karen...you have a nice personality! 卡伦你的性格不错
Very ladylike! 很淑女
She probably thinks Waldron's pure sensitive and emotional 她可能觉得沃顿是一个敏感多情的家伙
just cos he never fucking says anything. 因为他从来一句话都不说
Do you ever think of trying that technique yourself Rob, no? 你有没有试过这招罗伯
- Right, boys, nice and quick, yeah? - Yeah. -好了伙计们动作快点-好
Starving! 饿死了
Don't be long in there, all right? I have to get home. 别在里面待太久我还得回家
Still going to O'Brien's later, yeah? 等一下还是去奥布莱恩家的吧
- You'd better be. - Yeah, I'll be there. -别放鸽子-我会去的
- Spring rolls, yeah? - Yeah. -春卷吧-嗯
Here,
I didn't know your mam worked in the Sheridans' house. 我都不知道你妈妈在谢里登大宅工作
Oh, yeah. No, er... 是啊不
she's been there about a year now, I'd say. 她已经在那里工作了一年了
- Where'd you hear that? - Alan was telling me. -你从哪里听来的-艾伦和我说的
You know, her brother. 她哥哥说的
Have you ever been in there yourself 你去过那里吗
into the mansion? 进过那宅子吗
Ah, I've been in there a few times all right, yeah. 我进去过好几次
- What's it like inside? - Ah, well, it's...big, obviously. -里面怎么样-很大...当然了
What's Marianne like in her natural habitat? 玛丽安平时都喜欢干什么
I don't know. I don't see much of her, so... 我不知道我一般见不到她所以...
So, she thinks of you as her butler, does she? 那她把你当她的私人管家吗
- I doubt that. - But your mam is her housemaid, isn't she? -应该没有-但你妈妈是她的主管女佣吧
She's a cleaner. She's there, what, two, three times a week. 她是清洁工一周过去两三次
I don't think they interact much, so... 她们应该没有太大交集
Marianne not have a little bell 玛丽安没有那种摇一摇
she could ring to get her attention, no? 就能叫她的铃铛吗
They didn't have spring rolls. 他们没有春卷了
- I got you chilli chips. - Sound. Thanks. -给你买了辣薯条-不错谢了
Jump in there, boys. 快点上车伙计们
Is there anyone you have a crush on in school? 你在学校里有没有喜欢的人
- What? - I'm literally still inside you. -怎么了-我都还没拔出来呢
What about Rachel? 雷切尔呢
Why do you say that? 你为什么那么说
She's pretty. 她很漂亮
She clearly likes you. 她显然也喜欢你
I wouldn't have strong feelings either way on it. 不管她怎么样我都没有什么感觉
Hm, but she has a nice...face. 但是她有一张漂亮的...脸
So do you. 你也是
What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
College. 大学
I don't know why I put down law. 不知道我为什么填了法律
- Can't remember why I thought it was a good idea. - Jobs. -想不起来我为什么觉得该那么填了-为了求职
Yeah.
But, you know, I can't visualise it, you know? 但是我想象不出来
I can't see myself, like, in a tie, 我想象不出我自己系着领带
convicting people of crimes. I just... 判别人有罪什么的我就是...
..Didn't know what to put down. 不知道该填什么了
You should change to English. 你应该改成文学
Do you actually mean that, or are you joking? 你是真的这么想还是在开玩笑
No, I...I actually think you should. 不我...我真的觉得你可以填
It's... It's the only subject you really enjoy, 这...这是你唯一感兴趣的科目
and you spend all your spare time reading. 你平时空余时间都在念书
Where would I study English in Galway? 我在戈尔韦能上哪里去学文学
You could come to Trinity. 你可以去圣三一大学
You're pretty confident you're going to get in, are you? 你很自信自己一定能被录取对吧
Well, then we'd be in college together. 那我们就能一起上大学了
I bet you'd pretend not to know me if we bumped into each other. 我们俩要是偶遇了你肯定会假装不认识我
- Sorry. - I would never pretend to not know you, Connell. -对不起-我绝对不会假装不认识你康纳尔
Would you not? 你不会吗
No. 不会的
All right. 好吧
I'll put down English in Trinity, so. 那我就填圣三一大学的文学系
- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗-嗯
Who gives a fuck about a job anyways? 谁在乎工作什么的呢
Is the application finished? 申请填好了吗
Yeah. Nearly done. 嗯快填好了
I'll submit it tonight. Do you want tea? 我今天会提交的你要喝茶吗
No, thanks. Alan, tea? 不用了谢谢艾伦要喝茶吗
Yeah, go on. 嗯来电
I thought I might take a look at 我下周末应该
- Wellington Road next weekend. - Right. -要去威灵顿路看看-好
Bathroom needs retiling. 厕所要翻修了
You could pick a colour, 你可以选个颜色
since you're going to be the one looking at it. 因为到时候住的人是你
Yeah? 是吗
Thanks. I'd like that. 谢谢我很愿意
I don't want to tempt fate, though. 但我不想说的这么早
I might not get in. 我可能进不去
That's not the attitude, Marianne. 别这么丧气玛丽安
- Yeah. - Last push. -嗯-最后一冲
Yeah.
It's the loveliest walk along the canal, just nearby. 附近的运河边就有一条很美的布道
We used to cycle along it on our way into class. 我们以前上课前经常在那里骑自行车
- You cycled? - I did. -你骑自行车-是的
Like, an actual bike? 真正的自行车
Alan? 艾伦
I'm going down to the pub. 我去酒吧了
- Shut the fuck up. - Sing it out! -闭嘴-唱出来
Sing it out, you big horn! 唱出来你这个大嘴巴
Look at him! 看看他
He's shy now, he's shy. 他害羞了他害羞
Just a few pints tonight, then... 今晚才喝了一点就...
Oh, you're so boring! I'm not fucking boring! 你好无聊我好无聊啊
- You are fucking boring. - I'm very busy. -你真是太无聊了-我很忙的
- Busy? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. -忙-是啊是啊
玛丽安 你在做什么
- Her face, like... - Oh, yeah, it's wild... -她的脸就像...-没错很奇怪
- Here, what about Karen? - No-one's asked her yet. -卡伦呢-还没人邀请过她
Sure, take her to the Debs. 当然了带她去德布
No, thanks. I'm holding out for Rachel. 不用了我要邀请雷切尔
In your dreams, mate! 做梦吧伙计
She's after Waldron taking her, isn't that right? 她指望沃顿带她去呢对吧
I reckon I can swoop in there. 我觉得我可以横插一脚
You wouldn't mind, would you, Waldron? 你不介意的对吧沃顿
Good luck to you. 祝你好运
Unless, of course, 当然了除非
I can persuade the lovely Marianne Sheridan to go with me. 我可以邀请美丽的玛丽安·谢里登和我一起去
How about it, Marianne? Do you fancy coming to the Debs with me? 怎么样玛丽安愿意和我一起去德布吗
Er...nope. 不了
Oh! Oh, you think you're too good for me, do you? 你觉得我配不上你
Yeah, pretty much. 差不多吧
Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
I am. I am too good for you. 没错你是配不上我
A man would want to be fairly desperate before he'd go near you. 会找你的男人肯定是已经饥不择食了
Oh, really? OK. 真的吗好吧
Ugly, flat-chested bitch. 平胸丑女人
Fuck's sake, man! 上帝啊伙计
That's not how you do it. 你不该这么做
Are you all right? 你没事吧
How was your weekend? 你这周末过得怎么样
Er...it was good, yeah. Went to the pub. 很不错去了酒吧
A couple of them ended up at the Ghost, 有几个人去鬼屋了
but I was home early enough. 但我早回家了
Ended up at the what? 去哪里了
Er...the Ghost. The Ghost House. 鬼屋就是鬼屋
What is that? 那是什么
Behind the school, you know, er...the abandoned house there. 在学校后...有一间废弃的房子
Never been there? 你没去过吗
Oh. I used to hang out there all the time. 我以前经常会去那里
I thought everybody knew about it. 我以为人人都知道那里
Not me. 我不知道
I want to see it. 我想去看看
Can you take me? 你能带我去吗
Mm. Sure. 当然了
- Ok. - Ok. -好-好
Up here. 往上走
- You all right? - Yeah. -你没事吧-嗯
I would lie down here... 我会躺在这里
..And you could do anything you wanted to me. 你想对我做什么都行的
Do you know that? 你知道吗
Do you enjoy making me feel uncomfortable? 你就喜欢让我不自在吗
I'm not making you feel anything. 我没有想让你怎么样
Maybe I should just leave you alone. 也许我不该缠着你
No. Marianne, if you did that, I... 不玛丽安如果你这么做我...
If I did that, what? 如果我那么做怎么样
What, do you mean if you didn't want to see me any more? 你是说如果你再也不想见我了吗
To be honest, I'd be a bit surprised 说实话我会有些惊讶
because it seems like you enjoy it. 因为你看上去还是很喜欢的
Look, I'm sorry, I'm just... 听着我很抱歉我只是...
I don't know how to... 我不知道怎么...
You're just making me feel insecure, like, 你让我很没有安全感你总是
talking about not wanting to hang out with each other. 说不想和彼此一起
Cos I thought that you liked me. 因为我以为你喜欢我的
I do like you. 我是你喜欢你
If you didn't want this any more, I'd be upset. 如果你不想再这么下去了我会很难过
Now that you ask about it, I wouldn't be happy, all right? 既然你问了那我告诉你我会很难过
You don't mind that I'm...ugly... 你不介意我...又丑
..And flat-chested, then? 又平胸吗
I'm sorry they said that to you. 很抱歉他们对你说了这种话
Is that what you think of me? 你也是这么看我的吗
But they don't even think that themselves, like... 但是他们自己也不是这么想的...
If Eric thought he had the slightest chance with you, 要是埃里克觉得他有一定点机会约到你
he'd be talking very differently. He just... 他都不会这么和你说话他只是...
He thinks you look down on him. 他觉得你看不起他
I would miss you... 如果你...
..If you didn't want to see me any more. 再也不想看到我我会想你的
- Would you miss sleeping with me? - Yeah. -你会想念和我做爱吗-嗯
A lot. 会很想
- Can we go back to my house now? - Yeah. -我们能回到我家里去吗-好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“普通人”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 217,657评论 6 505
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,889评论 3 394
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 164,057评论 0 354
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,509评论 1 293
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,562评论 6 392
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,443评论 1 302
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,251评论 3 418
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,129评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,561评论 1 314
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,779评论 3 335
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,902评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,621评论 5 345
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,220评论 3 328
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,838评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,971评论 1 269
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,025评论 2 370
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,843评论 2 354

推荐阅读更多精彩内容