吸血鬼日记第1季第17集台词

英文 中文
For over a century, I have lived in secret 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
Until now. 直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her. 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church. 教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. 咒语将凯瑟琳封在了墓穴里保护着她
I'm gonna bring her back. 我要把她救出来
She's not there! 她不在墓里
You saved everyone in the church? 你救了教堂里所有的吸血鬼?
We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town. 我们目前住在城外的一间农舍里
All 25 vampires? 25个吸血鬼都在吗
Some. 一些而已
完整版请点击
I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for 145 years 我恨这屋子我被关了145年
to end up locked up here. 可不想继续被关在这儿
So, where's Bethanne? 贝瑟恩去哪了
She won't be coming back. 她不会回来了
My wife Iisabelle spent her life 我妻子伊泽贝尔毕生都在研究
researching paranormal activity in this area. 此地区的超自然现象
What have you done to my wife? 你对我妻子做了什么
I turned her. 我把她变成了吸血鬼
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires. 也许吸血鬼真的存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were. 只是跟世人的成见不太一样
You got a problem with blood, Anna? 你怕血吗安娜
I knew this girl Vicki. 我认识一个叫薇姬的女孩
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck. 她遭到了动物袭击咬到了脖子
And then I saw your face. 之后我又看到了你脸上的变化
Why would you confront me about it? 为什么非要找我质询真相
Because maybe it's true about Vicki. 因为或许薇姬的事是真的
And also because I want you to turn me. 也因为我要你把我变成吸血鬼
I love storms. 我喜欢暴风雨
Is that a vampire thing? 吸血鬼都喜欢吗
'cause I read vampires don't like running water. 因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水
It's only Dracula. 只有德库拉才那样[《惊情四百年》]
He was a complete wuss. 他是个十足的窝囊废
Never showered. Very smelly. 从来不洗澡满身臭味
Seriously? 真的吗
First rule about vampires... 关于吸血鬼的第一条例
Don't believe anything you read. 别相信书上写的
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know. 你得多告诉我点我要知道
No, you don't. 不没必要
'cause you're not gonna be one. 因为你不会变成吸血鬼
Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me. 拜托你不能总是回绝我
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone 我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解
who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix. 完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it. 才不是你知道的
Why do you even want this? 你为什么想变成吸血鬼
Give me one good reason. 给我一个令人信服的理由
'cause I... 因为我...
Let me know when you can finish that sentence. 你想好再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up. 你还没睡啊
Hey, what's up? 什么事
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in. 看来要下大暴雨了
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed? 能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Sure. 好的没问题
We're running low on blood. 血液库存不多了
You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more. 或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来
I'll send her out for some tomorrow. 我明天会让她去的
Maybe I could go with her. 也许我可以跟她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough, 如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all. 或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去
I'm afraid not. 恐怕你不能去
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight. 今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了
He and his brother deserved it. 他们兄弟俩罪有应得
And where did that get you? 你又有什么斩获呢
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead. 你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了
And you have no one to blame but yourself. 那完全怪不得别人只怪你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge. 我们不能活在仇恨当中
We have to have better control of our emotions. 我们要更好地控制自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl. 我明白了珍珠小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to. 我只是希望能知道你的打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow 我明天要去镇上做些调查
to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't. 看一下哪些人带有马鞭草哪些人没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much. 安娜告诉我创立者协会成员没怎么变
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells... 依旧是洛克伍德福布斯费尔家的人
We should kill every last one of them. 我们应该把他们全都杀光
We are smarter than that, Frederick. 我们有更明智的办法弗雷德里克
These people are not our enemies. 那些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and resentments. 我们不需要怀恨在心
We'll get our town back. 我们会夺回小镇的
We just have to have patience. 我们只需要有耐心
You heard her. 你们听到她说的了
No revenge. 不能复仇
Patience. 要有耐心
Self-control. 要有自控力
She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she? 看来她都计划好了不是吗
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, 我们去珍珠家踢翻大门
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night. 然后灭了昨晚袭击我们的蠢货
And then what? 然后呢
We turn to the rest of that house of vampires 然后我们转身对房子里其他的吸血鬼说
And say, "Oops. Sorry?" "哎呀不好意思"
I can't believe you made a deal with her. 难以置信你居然跟她做了交易
It was more like a helpful exchange of information. 其实更像是互利互惠的情报交换
And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's... 而且我也没得选择她
Scary. 挺恐怖的
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back. 而且她还能帮我找回凯瑟琳
Of course she is. 那是"当然"
Damon gets what he wants, as usual. 达蒙又达到了目的一如既往
No matter who he hurts in the process. 不管其间会伤害到谁
You don't have to be snarky about it. 你没必要语带怒意
I woke up this morning 我今早醒来
To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. 得知所有吸血鬼都从墓穴里被放出来了
I've earned snarky. 我没法不生气
How long are you going to blame me 我把你生母变成吸血鬼的事
for turning your birth mother into a vampire? 你还要怪我多久
I'm not blaming you, Damon. 我没有怪你达蒙
完整版请点击
I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath 我已经接受你是个自私自利的变态的事实了
With no redeeming qualities. 没有任何可取之处
This isn't being very productive. 说这个没有意义
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? 我们得想办法处理珍珠和那群吸血鬼是吧
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky. 抱歉他搞得我抓狂
I know. He makes everybody cranky. 我明白他让所有人都抓狂
So, what are we going to do? 那我们要怎么办
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise. 我保证达蒙和我会处理好一切的
Well, what about me? 那我呢
I can't just sit here and do nothing. 我不能坐在这里干等着
That's exactly what you're gonna do, 你就要这么做
Because that's what going to keep you safe. 因为这样才能保证你的安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too. 如果你有危险我安全又有什么意义
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe. 怎么这么说我超级安全
I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side. 我还有达蒙这个自私自利的变态做保镖呢
Well, that's comforting. 真会安慰人
Ok. We have some time. 我们还有点时间
I'm not meeting my mom until later. 我一会儿再去跟我妈碰头
Wait. Does your mom know you're a... 等等你妈妈知不知道你是
The fact that you would even think it's possible 你居然认为这种秘密
to keep something like that a secret from your own family 能够瞒住家人
Is just further proof that you're not ready. 那更证明了你还没准备好
"Not ready" is a step up from "No." "没准备好"比起"不行"是一大进步
And a million steps down from "Maybe." 可离我说"或许"还有十万八千里
I like your bracelet. 我喜欢你的手链
Thanks. My sister got it for me. 谢谢我姐姐给我的
Can I see it? 我能看看吗
Yeah. Yeah. 当然
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she? 你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧
No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem. 不知道但我觉得这也不是问题啊
It's not like she knows what you are. 她又不知道你的身份
I'd rather keep it our little secret. 我希望这能成为我们俩的秘密
You know, why don't you... why don't you keep this? 这样吧要不然把这个送你吧
Why would you give this to me? 为什么送我
Because. You like it. And I like you. 因为你喜欢啊而且我喜欢你
You only like me because of what you want from me. 你喜欢我只是因为你有求于我
No. I...I like you. 不是我喜欢你
You know, you should wear it. 这个还是你戴着吧
It looks better on you anyway. 它比较配你
I yelled at my mom last night. 我昨晚吼了我妈
You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwed-up kid. 就像是父母骂犯错的孩子那样
Maybe she needed to hear it. 也许她该听听你的感受
Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard, 但是我担心如果我过于苛求
Then she will take off again. 她又要走了
Cause that's her M.O. 那是她的风格
Just like Vicki, 就像是薇姬
Who I haven't heard from since she left. 自从她走后就音信全无
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt, 马特你不能控制你妈妈
Any more than you can control your sister. 就像你不能控制你妹妹一样
I wish that she would just try a little. You know? 我只希望她能小小努力一下
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok. 就算她只是试着去努力也好啊
Maybe she'll surprise you. 也许她会给你个惊喜
People have a tendency to do that. 人可能一夜之间就变的哦
I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm. 我得走了不然遇到暴风雨会更难走
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now? 你真的要在这种天气开车?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday. 必须去我爸男朋友的女儿过生日
We have a non-traditional traditional ritual. 这是我们非传统的传统礼节
Well, buckle up. Don't speed. 那好吧系好安全带别超速
Stay off your cell phone. 开车的时候不要用手机
And call me when you get there. 到了给我打电话
Got it. Anything else? 明白了还有别的事吗
Yes.
Bye. 再见
Bye. 再见
Hunting Party? 去参加狩猎派对吗
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me. 昨晚袭击被刺的伤很重
I gotta get my strength back up. 我要去补充点能量
I've got 2 liters of soccer mom in the fridge. 冰箱里还有两升血
No? 不要?
We'll talk when I get back? 回来之后我们谈谈?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels. 好啊代我向松鼠问好
You're ignoring me 你不接我的电话
The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead. 6通未接来电吗抱歉我手机没电了
- Is Stefan here? - No. -斯特凡在这儿吗-不在
Why? 怎么了
Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
He went out to the woods and didn't come back. 他去了树林就再没有回来
I can't get him on his phone. 手机也联系不上
I figured he was here with you. 我以为他跟你在一起
It's going straight to voicemail. 直接转到语音信箱了
Where could he be? 他能去哪儿啊
You're not going to like what I'm thinking. 我想到的可不是什么好事
Pearl! Open this door. 珍珠快开门
I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off. 否则我就把这门和你脑袋一起卸了
Pearl's not home. 珍珠不在家
Beautiful weather. 天气不赖嘛
Not a ray of sun in the sky. 一丝阳光都没有
Where's my brother? 我弟弟在哪儿
Billy. 比利
- You're dead. - Whoa. I'm sorry. -你死定了-真抱歉
You haven't been invited in. 你没被邀请
Miss Gibbons? 吉本斯小姐
Yes, Frederick honey? 什么事亲爱的弗雷德里克
Never let this bad man in. 永远不要让这个坏人进来
I'll never let him in. 我不会让他进来的
145 years left starving in a tomb, 我们在墓里活活饿了145年
Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. 就因为凯瑟琳迷恋你们两兄弟
First few weeks, 最初的几星期
every single nerve in your body screams with fire. 身体里的每一根神经都火烧火燎地痛
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. 那种疼痛能把人逼疯
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that 我想你弟弟在被我杀掉之前
before I killed him. Billy. 很愿意亲身感受一下比利
You have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快
What happened? Where is he? 发生什么事了他在哪儿
They have him. I can't get in. 在他们手上我进不去
Why not? 为什么进不去
Because the woman that owns the house is compelled to not let me in. 因为房子的女主人被控制了不让我进去
I can get in. 我进得去
You're not going in there. 你不许去
- I'm going! - You're not going there. -我要去-你不许去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him? 他们为什么这么做他们找上他干嘛
Revenge. They want revenge. 报复他们想要报复
We gotta do something. 我们不能坐以待毙
I know. 我知道
We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there. 我们不能让他受伤害我们得把他救出来
I know. Elena, I know. 我知道埃琳娜我知道
But I don't know how to get him out. 不过我不知道该如何救他
Vervain on the ropes. 浸过马鞭草的绳子
That's gotta sting. 钻心的疼吧
Speaking of... 说到马鞭草
This isn't right! 你们不能这样
He killed Bethanne. 他杀了贝瑟恩
One of us, Harper. 他杀了我们的同伴哈柏
And don't you think for a second 而且一旦有机会
he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance. 他也会毫不犹豫地干掉你
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right? 珍珠说我们不是来复仇的
I say that's exactly what we're here for. 我说复仇正是我们的目的
Starting with this. 先从他下手
And then his brother. 然后就是他哥
And anyone else that gets in our way. 还有任何胆敢碍事的人
This isn't right! 不能这么做
You're gonna want to let go of me! 你给我放手
Miss Pearl will be home soon. 珍珠小姐很快就回来了
Miss Pearl is no longer in charge. 珍珠小姐已经不是老大了
Tie him up! And then stake him. 把他绑起来钉上木桩
Well, don't you look... alive? 你看起来还没死嘛
You can't hurt me. 你伤不了我
Oh, I can hurt you, all right. 相信我我完全有能力伤害你的
Mr. Saltzman. 萨尔茨曼老师
We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
Stefan's in the house. 斯特凡被困在房子里
Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. 达蒙是吸血鬼他进不去我们需要你
I would go, but... 我本可以去但
Your life is valuable. 你的命太值钱
Yours, on the other hand... 你的嘛就不见得了
Stefan told me about your ring. 斯特凡告诉过我你戒指的事

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 227,818评论 6 531
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 98,185评论 3 414
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 175,656评论 0 373
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 62,647评论 1 309
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 71,446评论 6 405
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,951评论 1 321
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 43,041评论 3 440
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 42,189评论 0 287
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 48,718评论 1 333
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 40,602评论 3 354
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 42,800评论 1 369
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 38,316评论 5 358
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 44,045评论 3 347
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 34,419评论 0 26
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,671评论 1 281
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 51,420评论 3 390
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 47,755评论 2 371

推荐阅读更多精彩内容