太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Battlestar Galactica. 《卡拉狄加》前情回顾
The captain of the Astral Queen wants you to know... "星形女王"的船长想让你知道
He's got 1,500 prisoners under heavy guard. 1500个囚犯已派重兵把守
Tell him I want daily 告诉他我要他每天
reports on the well-being of his prisoners. 报告囚犯的情况
The President has given me a direct order. 总统已给我下了直接的命令
We're in the middle of a war... 我们正在战争之中
And you're taking orders from a schoolteacher? 你却听众于教师的命令
Don't suppose there's a Plan B? 不要指望会有计划B
Plans B, C, D, E are the same as A. 计划B C D E和计划A一样
Get off the planet and get back to the ship. 离开这个鬼地方回到船上去
How much water did we lose? 我们损失了多少水
Almost 60% of total potable water reserves. 大约是全部储备饮用水的60%
完整版请点击
If we don't find new 如果我们找不到新水源
Supplies they'll run out of water in two days. 两天就会用光水
Reveille 这是起床号
morning stations aboard Battlestar Galactica. 早晨会议在卡拉狄加航母准备召开
All hands report to your stations. 所有的报告都在你们的位置上
So, what do we have? 告诉我找到什么了
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词统计

太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词
Good news, Colonel. 好消息上校
We scouted the ice moon. 我们侦测到了冰行星
Found an entire subsurface ocean. 整个表面是海洋
We've got reports and video for you. 我们拿来了报告及视频给您
Not exactly Caprica Beach down there, Chief? 不是真正像在喀布尔卡海滩上吧少尉
No, sir. 是的长官
We've registered temperatures 180 and below... 我们测出的温度是零下180度
Venting of methane and C02. 需要甲烷和二氧化碳来解冻
It's gonna be a bitch to work down there, sir. 这将在那是个浩大的工程长官
Cheer up. 高兴点
You know how lucky we are we found this ugly rock? 我们多幸运才找到这块丑石头
Water riots breaking out all over the fleet. 水分配问题的骚动在全舰队都爆发了
Civilians. 民用船也一样
Whiney civie cry-babies 那些爱发牢骚的软脚虾
Can't stand less than a hot shower every day. 每天少洗个热水澡就忍受不了
Yes, sir. 是的长官
Even Galactica's down to 10,000 JPs of water. 即使卡拉狄加航母的用水已减到1000JPs
Ever see a man die of dehydration? 有没有看过有人死于脱水
No, sir. 没看过长官
Let's hope you never do. It isn't pretty. 但愿如此那并不好看
So, where were we? 好继续
We drilled 23 core samples. 我们钻了23种冰标本
13% sodium chloride. 13%是氯化钠
What the hell? We can't drink salt water! 天啊我们不能喝咸水
No, sir. That's why I had Cally test the ice. 是的长官所以我检测了这些冰
Well, there you go. Pure water. 哦呵原来如此有纯净水
Couple of lemons, we could make lemonade. 拿几个柠檬我们就可以做柠檬水了
Yes, sir. 是的长官
We'll have to melt the 在把水运到船上之前
ice before we transport it up to the ship. 我们要先融化冰
What's that gonna take? 需要些什么
High-capacity heater expansion tanks, 高密度的热膨胀容器
D-25 plasma torches... D-25的等离子焰炬
Myrex hoses, centrifugal pumps. 麦瑞克思的水龙带离心泵
Sounds like a lot of manpower. 听上去要很多人力
Ideally 1,000 men, sir. 最好是1000个人长官
One thousand men? And where're they gonna come from? 1000个人从哪里弄
Slave labour. 奴隶市场
They are criminals. They've been 他们是罪犯他们被
Sentenced to hard labour. And this is very hard labour. 判做苦工还是很累的苦工
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本中英对照

太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本单词标注
Not to mention physically dangerous. 更别提身体上的危险
This is not for civilians, but... 这不是为了平民但
Their ship wasn't designed for long-term incarceration. 他们呆的船不能长期的被封闭
These men have been stuck in cramped cells for weeks now. 那些人已困在狭窄的房间有几个星期了
They might even prefer to get out. 他们也许更想出来做些事
Do something, even if it is dangerous. 即使是危险的事
If they volunteer. But these aren't 如果他们是志愿者的话
Slaves and I will not have them treated as such. 但他们不是奴隶我不想那样的对待他们
No. We could offer incentives. 是的我们可以提供条件
-Points towards earning freedom. -Excuse me. -条件是获得自由-打扰一下
You wanna start releasing hardened criminals into the fleet? 你想把那些重刑犯释放到舰队上来
Sir, these men were on 长官那些人曾在
Their way to Caprica for parole hearings... 去喀布尔卡途中假释听诉
Which at least implies they may be ready for release. 那至少意味着他们可能会被释放
-Make it happen, Captain.-Yes, sir. -就这样做上尉-是的总统
To address Commander Adama's concerns, 比利 考虑到亚当莫指挥官的担心
I'd like you to go along... 我想你也一同去
And set up a screening 再设立一个筛选程序
Procedure to weed out the hardened criminals. 来清除那些重刑犯
I would like to have a representative from Galactica... 我想派卡拉狄加航母上的一个代表去
Who will report directly to me about security issues. 他每天要直接向我报告安全问题
How about D? 杜思拉怎么样
-Second Class Petty Officer Dualla. -I know who she is. -中士杜思拉-我知道她是谁
I'm not sure she's conversant with the technical details. 我不太确定 她熟悉技术上的细节
She'll be fine, 她不错
but we should send someone from ground crew... 但我们该派一地勤人员去
Who'll make sure 他可以确定
the chosen men know to use the equipment. 选中的人是否懂得使用设备
- Agreed.- I have to get to the CIC. Excuse me. -同意-容我失陪 我要去指挥处
Madam President? The doctor. 总统那个医生
-Excuse me?-The doctor? -再说一遍-那个医生
Commander 指挥官
do you have a ship's doctor aboard Galactica? 你们有船接医生到卡拉狄加来吗
Maj. Cottle. Is there something wrong? 科特尔上校有事找他吗
No, nothing urgent. Allergies. 没有不是很急的事敏感而已
He's out on the fleet checking medical conditions. 他在舰队上检查医务状况
- I'll tell him that you want to see him. - Thanks. -我会告诉他你想见他-谢谢
Petty Officer Dualla. Conversant in technical details. 中士杜瓦拉熟悉技术上的细节
Thinking entirely of the mission. 安全是考虑到任务
Something on your mind, Captain? 你在担心什么事上尉
I just thought maybe you had something you wanted to say. 我刚才以为你可能有想说的事
I have nothing to say to 我对总统的私人代表
The personal representative of the President. 没什么好说的
I'm still Galactica's lead pilot. 我还是卡拉狄加飞行员的领导
I have nothing to say to him, either. 我和他也没什么事说
完整版请点击
Every man has to 每个人都要
decide for themselves which side they're on. 决定站在哪队
I didn't know we were picking sides. 我不知道我们在选队
That's why you haven't picked one yet. 那是因为你还没有选队
I'm a bus driver, not a warden. 我是个公共汽车司机不是典狱官
-How many total?-1,500. -总共有多少人-1500个人
They don't give me their files or their names. 他们没有把他们的档案或名字给我
Hell, they're just numbers. 说到底他们只是号码
-Thanks, Wilkens. 谢谢你 威尔肯思
All right. They're all yours. 好了他们是你的了
I'm Capt. Lee Adama, 我是李·亚当莫上尉
personal representative of the President. 总统的私人代表
We're in a crisis. 我们现处在危急中
Thousands of us are on the verge of dying from dehydration. 我们中成千上万的人正处在死于脱水的边缘
The good news is we have found water. 好消息是我们找到了水
The bad news is, it's located 坏消息是
On a moon with harsh environmental conditions. 它在一个苛刻环境的行星上
We need 1,000 able-bodied men to help us get that water. 我们需要1000个强壮的人来帮我们取得水
President Roslin feels that you represent our best chance. 罗斯林总统认为你们代表着我们最好的机会
She also recognises that you are not slaves. 她也承认你们不是奴隶
Any man who volunteers to help us 在这次紧急事件中谁志愿帮助我们
During this emergency will earn "Freedom points"... 将会获得"自由点"
Which can be applied toward earning his release. 这样就可以获得释放
We're offering you a chance for a new beginning. 我们在为你们的新开始提供一个机会
Whoever is interested, please just step out of your cell. 任何人有兴趣的话请站出你的房间
Thank you for your offer. 谢谢你们的提供
We respectfully decline. 我们很有尊严地拒绝
Zarek! 查莱克
Oh, my God, that's Tom Zarek. 噢天哪那是汤姆·查莱克
The terrorist? 那个恐怖分子
Zarek! 查莱克
So who the hell is Tom Zarek? 汤姆·查莱克到底是谁
- He's a freedom fighter. 他是个自由战士
-He's a prisoner of conscience. - He's a butcher. -他是个道德罪犯-他是个杀人狂
His colony was exploited by the other 11 for centuries. 几个世纪以来他的领地被其他的11个剥削
His people were marginalised, brutalised... 他的人们被排斥被残暴对待...
I'm from Saggitaron, 我是从萨基塔若来
and that man doesn't speak for all of us. 那个家伙从来不为我们说话
He blew up a government building, 他会毫无理由的
there's no excuse for that. 就炸掉一个政府大楼
Captain, I've been watching the 上尉我们的时间很紧迫
Clock and if we won't get any help, we should move on. 如果得不到帮助我们就应继续前进
Zarek's got the prisoners united. Let's go through Zarek. 查莱克统领着囚犯我们先从他着手
Hello? Anybody out there? 喂有人吗
Anybody wanna help two stranded pilots? 有没有人愿意帮助两个进退两难的飞行员
That's what I hate about big cities. No one will help you. 这正是我所讨厌大城市没人愿意帮你
No more shouting. You're making me nervous. 别再喊了你弄得我好紧张
Feel like I'm in a movie. 我感觉像在电影中
- At least it stopped raining. - For now. -至少雨停下了-只是现在
Where is everyone? 人都到哪去了
Some are dead. In their beds, at their desks. 有些人死了死在床上桌子上
Ones who weren't killed outright probably ran into the hills. 没被直接杀死的人大概逃进了山里
Won't do any good. 那没什么用的
Guess I'm getting a little... 我猜我有点
Depressing? Morbid? 沮丧恐怖
Sorry. Been here longer than you. 抱歉我比你在这儿呆的时间长些
Wish I could say it gets easier. 但愿我说的是要容易些
There's more. 这有好多老鼠
Boomer, you might not wanna... 布玛儿你最好不要看
Frakking rats. Let's go. 他妈的死老鼠我们走
Come on. 快点
Let's find a hospital, score some anti-radiation meds, okay? 我们去找医院弄些抗辐射的药来嗯
We've only got two days' worth left. 我们只剩下两天了
Sharon, we've made it this far. 莎伦我们已做到这么远了
We're gonna make it all the way. 我们终会成功的
- Right. - Damn straight, all the way. -是的-太对了会成功的
We're doing good, real good. 我们做的很好真的很好
I guess someone must be watching out for us. 我猜有人在密切注意着我们
She's good. 她不错
- So far. - Jealous? -到目前为止-你嫉妒
This all makes me makes so sad. 这一切都让我觉得难过
They would've destroyed themselves anyway. 无论怎样他们都会毁了自己的
They deserve what they got. 这是他们所应得的
We're the children of humanity. 我们是有人性的孩子
That makes them our parents, in a sense. 在某种程度上他们是我们的父母
True. But parents have to die. 说的对但父母总要死的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,142评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,298评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,068评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,081评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,099评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,071评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,990评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,832评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,274评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,488评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,649评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,378评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,979评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,625评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,643评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,545评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容