太空堡垒卡拉狄加第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 上集回顾 |
Zak failed basic flight. | 泽克连基本飞行考核都没及格 |
But he didn't | 可他还是过了 |
because I passed him. | 因为我让他通过了 |
I can't decode it, but it means there's someone. | 我无法解码但这意味着有人在 |
Someone in the military | 在军队里 |
is still alive and kicking here in Caprica. | 在卡布里卡还有人活着 |
I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
And I fear that knowledge of my illness | 我担心民众知道了我的病情 |
will erode hope. | 只会让他们希望破灭 |
So this has to stay between you and me. | 所以此事千万不可外传 |
Zak was my brother. | 泽克是我大哥 |
What was he to me, nothing? | 他对于我来说是什么什么都不是吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
Same old Lee. You haven't changed either. | 还是老样子啊李你也没变 |
Helmet! | 头盔 |
You are so unprepared. | 你一点也没准备好哦 |
Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
You're the worst CAG in the history of CAGs actually. | 事实上你是有史以来最差劲的空军指挥官 |
Raptor pilot Lt. Dwight Flat-top | 猛禽号驾驶员杜怀特"福莱特普" |
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词统计
太空堡垒卡拉狄加高频词
entering hangar Deck 12 B. | 桑德斯中尉返回12B甲板 |
Deck hands, please report. | 甲板上的各位请报告 |
Repeat, deck hands, please report to 12 B. | 重复甲板上的各位请到12B甲板报告 |
There he is! | 回来啦 |
Way to go, lieutenant! | 这里 中尉 |
Raptor Pilots flying high! | 猛禽驾驶员飞高高 |
Raptor Pilots flying high! | 猛禽驾驶员飞高高 |
Red paint, incoming! | 染料来啦 |
-Brush?-brush | 刷子呢刷子 |
You're the worst. The absolute worst! | 你是最差劲的绝对是最差劲的 |
Here. Raptor Pilots flying by! | 这里 猛禽驾驶员归航啦 |
Raptor Pilots flying by! | 猛禽驾驶员归航啦 |
What the hell is this? | 这是怎么啦 |
Flat-top's 1,000th landing | 福莱特普第一千次降落 |
and nobody tells me. | 居然没人告诉我 |
Now we look like idiots. | 让我们看起来象白痴一样 |
Find a wagon! | 找个搬运车啊 |
Yes, sir! | 是长官 |
Somebody get me a wagon! | 来人给我找辆搬运车啊 |
One, zero, zero. | 一零零 |
You're not ready yet? | 你们还没准备好吗 |
Someone's going to have to pick that up. | 得有人打扫干净 |
Stop it! | 少来 |
Let's go, come on. | 我们走快点 |
This one is perfect. | 这个太棒了 |
Take this. Here, give me a hand. | 报告在这儿拿着帮把忙 |
Unload this. Put it wherever. | 放到该放的地方 |
You two, come here. | 你俩到这儿来 |
Take this wagon to the palace. | 把这个搬运车搬到屋里去 |
Did the Commander tell you | 指挥官告诉过你 |
what happened on his 1,000th landing? | 他的第一千次降落怎么了 |
I don't remember telling you what I did. | 我可不记得告诉过你我的事迹 |
Whatever. | 随便啦 |
He's landing on the Atlantia... | 他降落到太空堡垒亚特兰大号 |
and he's been having this ongoing fight with the LSO... | 他与此上的着陆信号员有芥蒂 |
and so he decides he'll stick it to him good. | 所以他决定还是一如既往 |
This has all been over-exaggerated. | 这些都是过度夸张了 |
Come on, people, watch them bake | 大家看他们烤焦 |
Three Little Cylons in the air | 三个可怜的赛昂人 |
Three Little Cylons in the air. | 三个可怜的赛昂人 |
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本中英对照
太空堡垒卡拉狄加台词本单词标注
Watch their metal burn and flare! | 看金属花掉 |
So, he skids to a stop on the flight deck... | 所以他滑翔地降落在滑板上 |
and the LSO hears over the | 所以着陆信号员通过 |
wire there's this big, loud, long, obnoxious... | 无线电听到了这大声的长音的恶心的 |
I was young. | 我当时年轻 |
It was great. It was really funny. | 没没关系有意思 |
Two Little Cylons jump in their cave | 两个赛昂人逃回了老窝 |
Come on A-CARS make their grave! | 让A来把他们送进坟墓 |
The LSO is freaking out... | 着陆信号员吓坏了 |
your dad doesn't care because he hates the guy. | 你老爸可不在乎因为他讨厌那家伙 |
He figures he can get | 料想到反正也能平安无事 |
away with it 'cause it's his 1,000th landing. | 因为是他第一千次降落 |
"I can get away with anything today!" | 今天我可以要风得风要雨得雨 |
Watch that tin can hit the spot! | 注意那个锡罐会撞上地 |
Five Little Cylons in the grass | 五个赛昂人在玻璃里 |
Watch the Raptor light their ass! | 看猛禽踢他们屁股 |
Attention! Fire on the port hangar deck. | 注意机库有火灾 |
Away the fire and rescue team... | 等待灭火组 |
Let's go! | 走 |
Metal fatigue, | 金属老化 |
old equipment. | 旧设备 |
Worn strap fails, | 一条带子断了 |
drops a million cubic drone to the deck. | 一个价值百万库比特的无人飞船掉到了甲板上 |
Kills 13 pilots and lands seven more in sick bay. | 十三名驾驶员为此丧命外加医务室的七个人 |
It's hard to hear this, but we got lucky. | 目前看来难以调查可幸运的是 |
If that had been a missile instead of a cone drone... | 这不是飞弹而是无人驾驶飞船 |
it could've taken out the side of the ship. | 不然会把这半船给炸掉的 |
Never had a death in my hangar deck. | 在我机库上从未出现过死人 |
Accidents. Never a death. | 及意外没有死过人 |
Services for the dead. | 罹难者悼念仪式 |
Services will commence at 11:00 hours | 事前的仪式都于 |
on the forward hangar deck. | 11:00在机库开始 |
Mid-ship's hangar deck remains closed... | 这船的机库为进行调查而关闭 |
for investigation and clean up until further notice. | 清理后将做进一步通知 |
Uniforms for the services will be dress greys. | 仪式的着装为灰色军装 |
I wish I knew what to say, | 我希望我知道 |
words to make this better. | 能让这一切好受些的言语 |
Can anything make this better? | 有能让这一切好受些的言语吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Attention on deck! | 全体起立 |
As you were. | 稍息 |
May I? | 交给我吧 |
Yes, sir. | 是长官 |
Are you Lt. Thrace? | 你是瑟瑞丝中尉吗 |
Give me your eyes. | 看着我 |
完整版请点击 | |
I know this has been a hard day. | 我知道一天不好受 |
There's been plenty of them lately. | 最近已经有很多人死亡了 |
I can guarantee you there'll be more to come. | 我可以向你们保证还会有更多的 |
Remember your self-esteem. | 铭记你们的自尊 |
Your self-respect. | 自重 |
And your self-worth. | 以及自身价值 |
Hold strong to them, | 牢记于心 |
because people are watching. | 因为人们在注视着 |
You're the guardians of the fleet. | 你们是舰队的守护神 |
They need to know that they can count on you. | 要让他们感到能够信赖你们 |
Even at a time like this. | 即便如此时刻 |
Are you Lt. Thrace? | 你是瑟瑞丝中尉吗 |
I'm Cdr. Adama. | 我是阿达玛指挥官 |
Zak's father. | 泽克的父亲 |
I know, sir. | 我知道长官 |
I'm sorry, sir. | 对不起长官 |
I was planning on coming to see you tomorrow before the funeral. | 我本打算明天在葬礼后去见你的 |
You don't need to explain anything. | 不用解释什么 |
Present arms! | 敬礼 |
Order arms! | 礼毕 |
Once again, | 再一次 |
we are charged with the solemn duty... | 我们因神圣的义务聚在一起 |
to return the bodies of our own to the universe... | 为了把我们的躯体 |
from which the Lords of Kobol brought them to us. | 返还科波之主带给我们的宇宙 |
The burdens of this life are with us but a short time. | 这生命的负担最沉重可短暂 |
For Lt. Zak Adama, | 对于泽克-阿达玛中尉 |
son of William and Caroline Adama... | 威廉及凯洛琳-阿达玛的儿子 |
brother of Lee, | 李的兄长来说 |
the time was too short. | 时间太短暂 |
But we take comfort in knowing | 可我们因知道他 |
his life was willingly given... | 愿把他的生命奉献给我们服务 |
in service to all of us. | 为了我们全体 |
We honour them for that. | 而感到欣慰 |
And, thus, it falls upon us to repent our sins... | 因为如此可让我们忏悔我们的罪过 |
and with the help of the Lords of Kobol... | 并借用科波之主的帮助 |
make our own lives worthy of that gift. | 来使我们的家园生活不愧对那份赠予 |
And now, we commit his body to the ground | 现在我们让他的身躯 |
from which we were all made. | 归入创造我们的大地 |
Secure in the knowledge... | 高兴的是 |
that we will be reunited with them... | 我们将被它团结起来 |
in a better world to come. | 在即将到来的更美好世界里 |
So say we all. | 安息吧 |
So say we all. | 安息吧 |
Present arms! | 敬礼 |
Pilots we've known. | 敬我们认识的驾驶员 |
I have to start training new pilots. | 是开始训练新驾驶员的时候了 |
There it is. | 是这样 |
I kind of thought this was about that. | 我是因为这样 |
I don't know if I'm the right person for this. | 我不知道我是否能胜任此职 |
Do you know someone better? | 你认识比你还更能胜任的吗 |
No. No. | 不不 |
But there's almost 50,000 people out there. | 有大约五万人呢 |
Trying to tell me there's not one flight instructor? | 你是说就没一个飞行教官吗 |
There's two. Civilians. Both. | 有两个都没技术 |
But I need someone to teach combat tactics. | 我需要有个传授作战技能的人 |
You know, | 知道吗 |
I don't know if I'd be of any use to you. | 我不知道我是否对你有用 |
I wasn't the most patient. | 我不是最有耐心的 |
Let's get down to it. | 我们开门见山吧 |
This is about Zak. | 这和泽克有关 |
It was not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
You had nothing to do with what happened. | 也和所发生的一切没有任何关系 |
It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
Lee? | 李 |
Zak failed basic flight. | 泽克连基本的飞行都没通过 |
What? | 什么 |
Or at least he should have, | 或至少他该没通过 |
but he didn't... | 可并非如此 |
because I passed him. | 因为我让他通过了 |
His technique was sloppy | 他技术粗糙 |
and he had no feel for flying... | 况且他还不喜欢飞行 |
but I passed him. | 可我让他通过了 |
Because he and I... | 因为他和我 |
Because I felt something | 因为我感受到了一些东西 |
and I let it get in the way of doing my job. | 进而让它影响到了我的工作 |
And I couldn't fail him. | 我不能让他不过 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字