瑞克和莫蒂第2季第3集台词

瑞克和莫蒂第2季第3集台词

英文 中文
Love
Connection 心相连
Experience 共经历
Yeah, Morty. 赞 Morty
Come together 一起来
With love, connection, and experience 爱 心相连 共经历
- It's my favorite song. - Oh, yeah. - 这首歌最喜欢了- 棒
Oh, yeah, distress beacon! 失事信标
Yeah, baby! 太好啦
You're excited about that? 你这么兴奋干什么
The first rule of space travel, kids, 遨游宇宙的第一法则
Is always check out distress beacons. 务必去看看失事信标
9 out of 10 times, it's a ship full of dead aliens 十次有九次都是一船翘辫子的外星人
And a bunch of free shit! 外加一堆东西免费拿
1 out of 10 times, it's a deadly trap, 十次能有一次是个要命的陷阱
But I'm ready to roll those dice. 赌一把啦
Seems like something terrible happened here. 感觉发生了很恐怖的事情啊
Yep. Cha-ching. 赚定啦
Oh, yeah, if you find a room full of eggs, 如果发现一全是蛋的房间
Don't shy away from it. 别急着跑
Give one of them a shake. 拿一个摇一摇
Those facehuggers are worth more than this ship. 抱脸虫比这艘船还值钱
- Uh, what's that? - This'll make the cops write it up - 这是干嘛- 这样警察就会
As a looting by the Korblocks. 当成Korblock人抢劫了这船
- That's horrible. - I hear you, man. Cops are racist. - 这太过分了吧- 对嘛 警察的种族主义偏见就是深
Oh, hey. You're alive. Thank god. 嗨 你们活着呀 感谢天感谢地
Can you help us? 能帮帮我们吗
Our planet was taken over by some kind of...entity. 我们的星球被占领了 被某种 实体
It absorbed the minds of our people. 它吸收掉了我们族人的心智
We didn't notice until it was too late. 等我们发现已经太晚了
The people it takes over, 被它占据的人
They they look like your friends, 看上去和你的朋友
完整版请点击
Your family, your leaders, 家人 上司 没有什么两样
But they're not themselves anymore. 但是他们已经不再是他们自己了
They're part of...it. 他们成了它的一部分
Then how do you know it didn't get on the ship with you? 你们怎么知道它没跟上船
Those two dingdongs seem pretty calm about the whole thing. 这俩傻子看着很淡定啊
Hey, no! No, wait! Stop! 不要啊 住手
Called it. 我就说
Hello, Rick. 你好啊 Rick
Long time no see. 好久不见
Unity? 联合体
- Rick? - Grandpa? - Rick- 外公
Oh, boy. Uh... 哎呀
These are my grandkids, Summer and Morty. Morty和Summer是我的外孙和外孙女
Summer, Morty, this is, uh, unity. Summer Morty 这位是联合体
We sort of used to, uh...date. 我们以前谈过一段时间恋爱
Quite an operation you got going here, une. 小联 你这儿搞得挺好的呀
You're a whole planet now, huh? 你现在是一整个星球咯
After we broke up, 我们分手以后
I spent some time wandering through space. 我在宇宙中漫游了一段时间
Then I found this world 然后我发现了这里
where I was better able to focus on my passion for unification. 在这儿我能更好地专注于同一化的伟业
- You mean stealing people's bodies? - Summer, rude. - 就是偷别人的身体吗- 太没礼貌了 Summer
Why don't you two kids go run off and play with unity 你们俩孩子和联合体一边玩儿去
While unity and I do some catching up. 我和联合体叙叙旧
No, wait, Rick, 等下 Rick
Aren't these people gonna barf into our mouths and absorb us? 这些人不会吐我们一嘴把我们吸收掉吗
You're guests here on my planet. 你们在这里是客人
You're free to be yourselves. 可以做自己
I've never been any good at disappointing Rick. 我从来都不太能让Rick失望
Well, now I'm going to barf. 你再说我要吐了
Come on, Morty. 走吧 Morty
Jerry, what are you... what are you doing in here? Jerry 你在这儿干嘛呢
I'm trying to find our weed whacker, 找除草机
'cause our weeds are wack, yo. 因为咱的大麻(草)老挫(音同割草)了
- But you can't go in the garage when rick's not here. - I "Can't"? - Rick不在 你不能进车库里来- 不能
- Well, he doesn't like it. - What's he gonna do? - 他会不高兴的- 他能怎么样
Crash rent-free at his other family's house? 跑去别的亲戚家白吃白住
What is that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
Your dad gets to walk all over us 你爹这么骑我们头上
Because of your abandonment issues. 还不是因为你怕他又一走了之
He's playing you, shorty. 妹儿咧 他这是牵着你的鼻子走
Oh, stop affecting that stupid hip-hop dialect. 好好说话 别嘻哈了
Stop shifting the cross hairs to my ironic urban patois 你把话题转移到我说话的方式上
Just because your relationship with your father 还不是因为你和你爹的关系
Is to' up from the flo' up. 简直是稀了个巴的烂
What the hell was that? 什么鬼东西
I don't know. Let's just leave. 别管了 我们走吧
That is a hatch. 这儿有个暗门
Your father put a hatch in my garage. 你爸在我的车库里装了暗门
You don't know it was him. 又不一定是他干的
Anyway, we're not supposed to be in here. 真的 我们不该进来的
Obviously, neither is whatever's gurgling down there. 在下面叫唤的那玩意儿也不该
"World peace achieved." Nice. "已实现世界和平" 棒
Little weird to publish a paper about it 不过你自己还要就此发报纸
For yourself, but hey. 就有点奇怪了
So, what's next? 然后呢
After I become a type-one civilization, 等我成为一型文明以后
This world will be invited into the galactic federation. 这颗星球会受邀进入星系联邦
Oh, goody. 哦哟
From there, I'll have access to 我就有机会
Countless planets and species. 接触无数的星球与种族
One by one, I will unify them, 一个接一个 我会将他们同化
I will become the universe, 我将会成为宇宙
And I will be what the single-minded 成为独立心智们口中
Once called a god. 所谓的神
I like that. 挺好的
Oh, that's pretty sexy. 挺性感
Hey, listen, where can we get a drink around here? 这儿哪儿有酒喝
Recreational substances were phased out here. 这类消遣品在这儿已经不需要了
There's no need for escape from the self 没有必要自我逃避
When your world is one. 世界已经融为一体
Unity, unity, who am I talking to? 联合体呀联合体 我这是和谁在说话呢
完整版请点击
I watched you assimilate a whole police station 我可是看着你同化了整个警察局
Just to get your hands on the evidence locker. 就是为了取走证物柜里的东西呢
Rick, when we met, I was a young hive mind Rick 我们相遇的时候 我还是一个年轻的群集心智
With the population of a small town. 只有一个小镇的人口
People change... 人是会变的
Especially when I change them. 尤其是我改变他们的时候
I'm sorry to disappoint you, 很抱歉让你失望了
But I've grown. 但我成长了
Hey, listen, I've grown, too. 我也成长了啊
I have! 真的
See, I've I've reconnected with my family, right? 我这不是和我的家人重聚了吗
Hm. Why's that, I wonder? 呵 是为了什么呢
Maybe it's part of getting old. 可能人变老了就是这样吧
Maybe I just missed being with a collective. 可能我只是怀念和一个群体在一起的日子
Yes, Rick. Yes. 嗯 Rick
Oh, yeah. Yes. Yes. 嗯 嗯
Wait, wait. Stop. Hold it. 停 等下
Not like this. 光这样不行
We need a hang glider 来一悬挂式滑翔机
And a crotchless uncle sam costume, 一套开档的山姆大叔衣服
And I want the entire field of your largest stadium 然后你这儿最大的体育场
Covered end to end with naked redheads, 场地上塞满裸体的红发美女
And I want the stands packed 看台上面再挤满
With every man that remotely resembles my father. 所有远看着像我爸爸的人
Man, look at them go. So coordinated. 看看他们 太协调了
What's your problem? 你怎么了
They're making you into a mount rushmore. 他们给你雕了一个总统山
They made burgers! 还有汉堡吃
Morty, open your eyes. Morty你睁大眼看看
There is no "They." "他们"已经不在了
These poor people's bodies are being used. 这些可怜人的身体被利用了
They're a planet of puppets. 这一整个星球都是人偶罢了
I can hear you. 你说什么我能听到的
Well, it seems like everybody here's cool with it. 但是我觉得这里的人都觉得没关系啊
Except for all those redheads. 除了那些红发美女
They seem like they're in a hurry to be somewhere else. 看上去急着去什么地方呢
Balloon, Summer? Summer要气球吗
Balloon, Morty? Morty呢
No, we don't want your dumb balloons, okay? 我们才不要你的破气球
We're bored. Take us back to Rick. 我们现在很无聊 带我们去找Rick
Now's not a good time. 现在不太合适
Oh, yeah!
I want yooooooou! 来吧宝贝儿
Go, son, go! 儿呀 上啊
Go, son, go! Go, son, go! 儿呀 上啊
Oh, real nice. Real nice. 哎哟哟 真是不得了
How does a man do this without me noticing? 我完全没发现 怎么做到的
Oh, you know my dad 我爸嘛 你也知道
Once he puts his mind to something. 他做事要是用点心
You're spinning this to his credit? 你还表扬他的成果
I'm going down there. 我要下去
- Jerry - Beth, this is my house, - Jerry - Beth 这是我家房子
Which makes this my garage, my secret hatch, 所以这是我的车库 我的暗门
My hidden subterranean lair, and my faceless gargler. 我的地下密室 以及我的无脸秘怪
Now, are you gonna keep hating this playa 你现在是要继续怨我
Or are you gonna jack my steez? 还是遂了窝的西
Okay, you're just making stuff up now. 你这已经是在胡编乱造瞎胡说了
Ugh. Oh, my god. 我个天
Oh, my god. 我个天
Oh, Rick. That was so bad. Rick 今天这次真是棒呢
What's this "Was" Stuff? "今天这次"是什么意思
I just need to hydrate, 我就是补充点水分
Then we're doing that again. 完了接着来
- Oh, damn. - Listen, if this is an invasion, - 该死- 如果是来侵略的
I got to sit this one out, 我也做不了啥
But I'll be back to have sex with the survivors. 但是我会回来和幸存者做爱的
It's a neighboring hive-mind species, 是邻近的群集心智的种族
Beta seven. 贝塔七
Our planets maintain a practical alliance 我们星球之间保持着实用的联盟关系
For exchange of vital resources, 交换关键资源
So be nice. 友善点
Unity, 联合体
Is it a bad time? 我来得不是时候吗
Are all present life forms assimilated? 当前的所有生命都被同化了吗
Beta seven, this is my single-minded friend 贝塔七 这是我的独立心智朋友 Rick
From earth, Rick. 他来自地球
Rick Sanchez Rick Sanchez.
Unity has spoken of you. Unity跟我提到过你
All bad, I hope. Ha ha! 都是坏话吧 哈哈
Oh, jesus christ. 天呐你这动静
Beta seven, if my allies are a problem for you, 七号 如果你对我的盟友有意见
Perhaps our alliance is, as well. 那我们的联盟也不能继续了
Our alliance is beneficial. 我们的联盟是互利的
When beta seven expresses concern, 贝塔七表示出的关心
It it's only be-because 只是因为
Oh, snap! Powdered neutronium? 我的老天 这是零号元素的粉末
Amphetetron? 安非他粒子
You know I can make with this stuff? 有了这些东西 你知道我能做出什么吗
Oh, Rick, I I shouldn't. Rick 我不能这样
Come on. It's not every day that I'm in town. 别啊 我又不是每天都能来找你
It's it's for old time's sake. 想想我们曾经的美好时光
Uh...okay, what the hell. 那 好吧 管他呢
We can purify the resin and make fractal dust. 我们可以纯化树脂 做迷幻粉
Oh, I was thinking velocitinis, but 我是想做光速马天尼的
Aw, old man Rick can't party with a whole planet? 怎么 Rick老了 不能和整个星球的人狂欢了吗
I can do whatever you do and more, baby. 你们能做的 我都能做哟 还不止呢
You know, I think beta seven over there 我觉得那个贝塔七
Is hoping your alliance can be more than practical. 不只是想和保持"实用"的联盟关系而已
Stop. 讨厌
Well, this explains the $6,000 electric bill. 怪不得电费贵到离谱
Whoa! 天呐
Well, nice. Real nice. 行 真可以
Alien prisoners under the house. 在我房子下面关外星人
Real nice. 真行
Nice. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal 真真的好
God damn it, stop. 给老娘闭嘴
Wake up, people! You have to fight it! 醒醒吧诸位 你们得反抗
You're under the spell of an evil monster! 你们被邪物施咒了
- I can hear you. - Yeah, so you keep saying. - 你说什么我能听到的 - 这句话你就接着说吧
- Summer! - Wake up! - Summer- 醒醒吧
You have to have some individuality left in there! 你至少还残存着一点自我的意识吧
Why do you hate me, Summer? Summer 你为什么不喜欢我
I'm not talking to you. 我没跟你说话
I'm talking to... Steven Phillips. 我跟他说话的人是这位 Steven Phillips
Steven, set yourself free. Steven 重获自由吧
Summer, before I took over this planet, Summer 在我占领这个星球之前
This man was a registered sex offender. 这个人是登记在案的性侵犯者
Yeah? Well, so what? At least he was himself. 那又怎么样 至少那是他自己
This woman was a drug addict on the verge of suicide. 这女的原先是个几近自杀的瘾君子
Now she's a marine biologist. 现在她是海洋生物学家
Listen, Unity, I don't think my sister's trying to say 听着 我觉得我姐姐的意思不是说
That life would be perfect without you. 没有你干预的生命就是完美的
I think she's just saying that life would be, 她的意思是 这样的生命
You know, life. 才是生命的样子
I have transformed life here into a paradise. 生命在这里因为我的转化宛若天堂
Prostitutes are now scientists. 站街女成了科学家
The homeless are now "Phisosophers." 流浪汉变"则学家"
Oh. Oh. "Ph-phisosophers"? Nice. "则学家"吗 真棒
- Philopol... phiphophopher... - Oh, my god. - 则学 择靴- 天呐
Where did you learn to talk, you grandpa-stealing slut? 谁教会你说的话 你这骗走外公的婊子
I'm feeling... 我感觉
Oh, man, let me help all of you guys up. 天呐 我来扶你们
I'm fine. 我没事
Do you know what I love about you, Rick? 你知道我爱你哪一点吗 Rick
You're the only single mind I've met 你是我遇到的唯一一个有长远眼光的
that really sees the big picture. 独立心智生物
You got that right. 你没看走眼
But, baby, listen 宝贝 听着
Y-you're talking about taking over planets and galaxies. 你 你是要占领无数星球甚至星系的人
You got to got to just remember 你一定 一定要记住
to let go sometimes, you know? 有时候要放松随意 别老紧绷着
I can let go. Hey, look. 我可以很随意啊 看我的
You see that town across the river? 你看到河对岸那个小镇了吗
Watch this. 看着
- Whoa! - Ha ha! Whoo! - 天呐- 哈哈
Whoa! That's not what I meant! 我不是这个意思

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 218,607评论 6 507
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,239评论 3 395
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 164,960评论 0 355
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,750评论 1 294
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,764评论 6 392
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,604评论 1 305
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,347评论 3 418
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,253评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,702评论 1 315
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,893评论 3 336
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,015评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,734评论 5 346
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,352评论 3 330
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,934评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,052评论 1 270
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,216评论 3 371
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,969评论 2 355

推荐阅读更多精彩内容