| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Look, I'm not paying 70 smidgens for a broken defraculator. | 我才不会花70丁丁买一个坏掉的反定帆器 |
| That is multiphase quantum resonator. | 这是多相量子共振器 |
| - Well, does it defraculate? - [Bleep]No. | - 那它能反定帆吗- [哔]不能 |
| Then-then-then it's a broken defraculator. | 那不就是个坏掉的反定帆器吗 |
| Like you would even know dick about fraculation. | 你懂个鸡巴的定帆啊 |
| Your planet just got cellphones, and the coverage still sucks! | 你们的星球只有手机 信号还这么烂 |
| Yeah, yeah, and your species eat sulfur. | 你们的人还吃硫呢 |
| So let's say 60 smidgens. | 就60丁丁了 |
| I tell you what, I'll do you a favor | 算我帮你个忙 |
| I'll throw in a fart. | 我附赠你个屁(硫化氢) |
| Hey, uh, Rick, um, you think maybe I could | Rick 你能不能给我 |
| get something from this place | 买件这里的东西啊 |
| like, like a souvenir, like just to have like something cool, you know? | 就一件纪念品嘛 单纯为了收藏 比如什么酷酷的东西 |
| Not here Morty, we'll stop somewhere else | 这儿就算了 Morty 我们去别的地方 |
| because, you know, there's always another pawn shop. | 反正哪里都有当铺 |
| Oh okay, I just, um, you know, that robot over there | 我就是觉得 那边那个机器人 |
| looked pretty cool, you know? | 看着好酷啊 |
| Oh, it looks cool, huh? | 看着酷是吗 |
| That's why you want it? | 因为酷你才想买 |
| Yeah! You know, I mean it's different from the stuff on Earth, | 是啊 跟地球上的东西很不相同嘛 |
| and, you know, you take me to all these crazy places across the galaxy, | 你带着我跑遍了银河系里面这么多疯狂的地方 |
| and, you know, I don't really have anything to, | 我都没有什么东西 |
| to remember all the trips by. | 能纪念这些冒险啊 |
| It'd be kind of cool, like a souvenir. | 这不是挺酷的吗 一个纪念品 |
| You know, like, what if you passed away or died or something? | 万一你去世了什么的怎么办 |
| I wouldn't even have anything to | 都没有什么东西 |
| remember all the cool stuff we did, you know? | 能让我缅怀那些酷炫的经历呢 |
| Okay. 60 for the resonator, | 好吧 共振器我出60 |
| and my grandson wants the sex robot. | 外加我外孙想要的那个性爱机器人 |
| So, we're just going to pretend this isn't happening? | 我们是要假装什么也不知道吗 |
| I'm not saying that a bad idea, just asking. | 我不是说这样不好 只是问问而已 |
| Rick, why would you let Morty bring that thing into our house. | Rick 你怎么能让Morty把那东西带回家呢 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| What do you want form me? | 你指望我能干嘛 |
| He thi-, he thou-, he thou-, he th-, he thought it looked cool. | 他觉觉觉觉得那东西看着很酷 |
| You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思吗 |
| Whew. Ahh. All right. Back to-, b-back upstair. | 呼 啊 好了 接着 回楼上 |
| Well, I'm invervening. | 不行 我要干预这事 |
| Intervening with puberty? | 干预青春期行为吗 |
| You'll turn him into Ralph Fiennes in "Red Dragon." | 你会把他变成《红龙》里的拉尔夫费因斯的 |
| He's just at that age. | 他到了这个年纪了 |
| Let's just be proud of him. | 我们为他骄傲就好了 |
| Jesus. Did I really set the bar that low? | 天啊 我把标准降到这么低了吗 |
| Um, Rick, could you come with me, please, quickly? | 呃 Rick 你能来一下吗 快点 |
| Ok, now if we hear squeaking, we intervene. | 如果再听到嘎吱声 我们就干预 |
| Where's the sex robot, Morty? | 性爱机器人呢 Morty |
| That is Gwendolyn. I-I mean, the robot! | 那就是Gwendolyn 我是说 机器人 |
| She started beeping and then transformed and tried to fly away! | 她发出了哔哔声 然后变形试图飞走 |
| Strange. That's usually the man's job. | 真奇怪 这一般是男人才会干的事啊 |
| You know what I'm talking about, Morty? | 知道我什么意思吧 Morty |
| Wubba lubba dub dub Wubba lubba dub dub! | |
| Morty, that's my catchphrase, remember? | Morty 这是我的口头禅 还记得吗 |
| Remember how-how I cemented that catchphrase? | 还记得我怎么拼出这个口头禅的吗 |
| All right. All ritht, seriously, though. | 好吧好吧 不开玩笑了 |
| Let me grab this thing. | 让我来抓住它 |
| Come on, you... rascal. | 够了 你这个小淘气 |
| Okay, unacceptable! Oh | 这就过分了 噢 |
| What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
| All right. Uh-oh. | 好吧 啊噢 |
| "Uh-Oh"? What is that?! | 啥叫"啊噢" 那是个啥 |
| Hmm. I think Morty's robot was designed for more than long weekends. | 看来Morty的机器人不只是用来打发时间的 |
| Genetic compiler, incubation chamber. | 基因编译装置 孵化室 |
| Yep. This, here's some kind of baby maker, | 没错 这是个造娃机 |
| and that there's half Morty, half who-who knows wh-what? | 这是个一半Morty一半不知道啥的东西 |
| It's my bad, guys. | 是我造成的 |
| I'll, I'll take care of it. | 我会处理掉的 |
| - Grandpa Rick! - No, no! - Whoa whoa whoa! | - Rick外公-不行- 哇哦 |
| What do you think you're doing?! | 你这是要干嘛 |
| Hey, listen. You guys quarantined the house | Summer从墨西哥带橄榄回来的时候 |
| when summer brought olives back from Mexico. | 你们把房子都隔离起来了 |
| I mean, this thing could grow to the size of Delaware. | 这东西说不定能长到特拉华州那么大 |
| I mean, it might eat brains and exhale space AIDS. | 这东西指不定还会吃脑子呼出宇宙艾滋呢 |
| We got to be careful. | 我们必须得小心 |
| I lost the chance to be careful, Rick. | 该小心的时候我没小心 现在已经没机会了 Rick |
| I'm a father now! | 我当爸爸了 |
| You know, it's time for me to be responsible. | 我该负起责任了 |
| Isn't that right... | 对不对呀 |
| Don't name it. | 别取名字 |
| ...Morty Jr.? | 小Morty |
| Oh, Crap. He named it. | 靠 取了个名字 |
| Well, dad, it's a living thing, and it's half human. | 爸 这是个小生命 而且有一半是人类 |
| And it was born on american soil, which entitles it to... | 而且它是出生在美国领土上的 所以 |
| Jerry, majoring in civics was your mistake. | Jerry 主修公民学是你自己的错 |
| Don't punish us for it. | 别用它来惩罚我们好吗 |
| Fine. I'm gonna take this thing to my workshop | 好吧 我把这东西带回我的工作间去 |
| and do a little bit of investigating. | 做点调查 |
| Do not let that thing out of your sight. | 别让这东西离开你们的视线 |
| It looks harmless now, but it could grow into something dangerous. | 现在看着人畜无害 但以后可能会变得很危险 |
| Like the Insane Clown Posse. | 就像疯狂小丑波塞一样 |
| Yeah. Good one, Jerry. | 呵呵 这笑话真不错 Jerry |
| 2003 just called and wants its Easy Target back. | 2003年打电话来把Easy Target要回去 |
| Ohh. He's like a little me! | 他就像是个小版的我 |
| Y-you don't think he'll turn into a monster... do you? | 你们不会真认为他会变成一个怪物的 对吧 |
| They always do. | 孩子都会变成怪物的 |
| Hey, uh, 1995 called! | 嘿 1995年打电话来了 |
| They want their "cartain year called wanting its 'blank' back" formula back! | 他们想把"某年打电话来把某东西要回去的句式要回去" |
| Why, Jerry? why expend the effort? | 何必呢 Jerry 何必要费力做这种事 |
| Life is effort. I'll stop when I die! | 活着就要费力 生命不息 奋斗不止 |
| Out. | 出去 |
| Whatcha doin'? | 你干嘛呢 |
| Well, I can't solve the problem my way, | 我没法用我的办法解决这事 |
| thanks to your family's primitive biological hang-ups. | 多亏了你家里人原始的生物学考虑 |
| Gross. I might have just touched one of Morty's loads. | 恶 我好像碰到了一点Morty的精液 |
| But maybe I can find suitable parents for Morty Jr. | 但说不能我可以给小Morty找到合适的父母 |
| on this robot's home world, which is... | 在这个机器人的故乡 也就是 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Gazorpazorp in the Andromeda system. | 仙女座星系的格索尔帕索普星 |
| Scoot, Summer. | 闪开 Summer |
| Don't you need a new companion | 你不需要新的小伙伴吗 |
| now that Morty's in the family way? | 既然现在Morty需要顾家了 |
| I don't do adventures with chicks, Summer. | 我不和小女生出去冒险 Summer |
| Oh, right. Because there's something about having a wiener | 哦是吗 两腿中间有根东西 |
| that would make me better at walking through a hole? | 穿个传送门都要强些吗 |
| Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! | 啊啊啊啊 |
| Oh, crap. | 该死 |
| Grandpa Rick! Ugh! | Rick外公 |
| Help! Help! Aah! Aah! | 救命 救命 啊 |
| Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! | 啊 |
| Grandpa Rick! | Rick外公 |
| Still think it's a good idea to go through holes without a wiener? | 还觉得两腿中间没根东西就穿过传送门是个好主意吗 |
| I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
| Yeah, no duh. | 哦 你现在当然想了 |
| Great. Now I have to take over a whole planet | 好极了 我现在得拿下整个星球 |
| because of your stupid boobs. | 就因为你胸前那玩意儿 |
| You're doing great, Morty | 干得很好啊 Morty |
| Really? You think? I mean, I'm not doing much of anything. | 是吗 我也没在干什么呀 |
| What do I do if it cries? | 他要是哭我怎么办啊 |
| Then you put it down and let if cry itself out. | 那就把他放在边上让他哭个够啊 |
| Yeah, right. We tried that technique on Summer, | 这招我们在Summer身上试过 |
| and she's gonna end up stripping. | 然后她就开始脱衣了 |
| Isn't she? Yes, she is. | 她是不是这样的啊 没错 |
| She's gonna strip for attention. | 为了吸引我们的注意 她会脱衣服 |
| Because she was denied it. | 因为我们不许她这样做 |
| Stop filling it with your own insecurity. | 别用你自己缺乏安全感的方式教宝宝 |
| You're gonna turn it into Morty- uh, um | 你会把他养成另一个Morty 呃 |
| more- more- more of you. | 跟 跟 跟你自己一样 |
| Well, we can't all be raised like reptiles by a mentally ill scientist. | 又不是谁都是被心理不正常的科学家像冷血的爬行动物一样养大的 |
| What the aah! Aah! | 搞什么 啊 啊 |
| Listen to me. I'm not rewarding this behavior. | 听着 你现在的表现是得不到奖励的 |
| Knock if off, both of you! G-give me him! | 你们够了 把他给我 |
| Give me my baby! | 把我的宝宝给我 |
| You're both nuts. | 你们都是疯子 |
| I'm gonna raise Morty Jr. myself! | 我要自己教小Morty |
| Where's your hands | 小手在哪里 |
| There's your hands | 小手在这里 |
| And that's how we play handy hands | 我们来玩挥挥手 |
| Oh, you are going to ruin that kid, Morty. | 你会毁了这个孩子的 Morty |
| At least we can agree on that. | 至少我们在这点上达成了共识 |
| Thanks, Dum-Dum. | 谢谢 蠢蠢 |
| I said, "Thanks, Dum-Dum." | 我说"谢谢 蠢蠢" |
| Go get more. | 再多弄点来 |
| Summer, put your burka on! | Summer 把你的罩袍穿上 |
| That burka is a human-rights violation, | 这罩袍简直就是侵犯人权 |
| and I spend a lot on this top. | 而且这件上衣花了我不少钱的 |
| Look, I'm trying to repair a p-portal gun with a bunch of sex-doll parts, | 我在用一堆性爱娃娃的零件修传送枪 |
| and I have to do it one-handed | 而且我还只能用一只手 |
| to keep these Belushis from carting you off. | 不然这些Belushi就会把你抓走 |
| The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender. | 你至少做点贡献 对你的性别感到点惭愧吧 |
| Ugh. What's the deal with this place? | 这地方到底怎么回事 |
| Why is it such a sausage planet, | 这星球上怎么都是带把儿的 |
| and how did such backward idiots invent robots? | 这些落后的白痴又怎么会造出机器人来的 |
| Obviously, at some point, the Gazorpians became so evolved | 很显然 在某个时期 这些格索尔帕人 发展到了一定程度 |
| that they replaced females with birthing machines. | 他们用生育机器取代了女性 |
| The resultant lack of distraction and hen-pecking | 这样一来 不会被女性分散注意力 也没有唠叨 |
| allowed them to focus entirely on war, | 让他们专注于战争 |
| so they bombed themselves back to the stone age, | 然后把自己的文明炸回了石器时代 |
| and now they just fight with each other over fake [Bleep] | 所以现在他们为了争夺假的[哔] |
| with sticks and rocks all day long. | 整天拿着石头棍子打来打去 |
| You think it's efficient to get rid of woman? | 你觉得没有了女性会更有效率 |
| You ever see a line for the men's room? | 你见过男厕所门口排队吗 |
| Are you hear- do you li- do you hear me, Summer? | 你听 你有 你明白我的意思吗 Summer |
| Droppin' loads. | 投放 |
| - Droppin' loads - Droppin' loads | - 投放- 投放 |
| The plot thickens. | 剧情变复杂了啊 |
| Uh you might want to cover your eyes, Summer. | 你还是把眼睛遮住吧 Summer |
| Yeah, like it was my dream to watch. | 好像我多想看似的 |
| Yeah, baby! | 好极了 宝贝儿 |
| Summer, grab- grab hold. | Summer 抓紧了 |
| Yeah, baby! | 好极了 宝贝儿 |
| Aaaah! | 啊啊 |
| Grandpa Rick, where are we going? | Rick外公 我们这是去哪啊 |
| Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society | 显然啊 Summer 看来这个社会的下层阶级 |
| is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class. | 是被隐藏的统治阶级通过性和高科技控制的 |
| Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
| Ticketmaster | 票务大师(美国票券经销商) |
| Oh, there, there we go, Summer. | 说曹操曹操到 Summer |
| Hey, hey, brother. Hey, bro. | 嘿 哥们儿 兄弟 |
| Nice racket you got going on here. | 你们这套好厉害啊 |
| Listen, I'm Rick Sanchez from Earth, dimension c-137. | 我是来自地球的Rick Sanchez 1-137次元 |
| Don't mean you any harm. Coming in peace. | 只有和平的意图 没有任何恶意 |
| It's all cool in the, uh- "Good in the neighborhood" | 挺好的 "邻里和睦" |
| is what I was trying to come- is what I meant. | 我是想说这个 就这意思 |
| Oh, I get it. The old behind-every-great-man Amazon twist. | 噢 我懂了 剧情转向了老套的"男人背后都有的"亚马逊人 |
| Silence! | 安静 |
| Your slave is ill-mannered. | 你的奴隶真是缺少管教 |
| My slave? | 我的奴隶 |
| We assume you're from a more primitive world, | 我们猜你是来自一个落后些的世界 |
| where men are still permitted to be servants. | 男人还被允许作为仆人 |
| If he is a rogue male, tell us now, | 如果他只是个男无赖 说一声 |
| and we will kill him. | 我们现在就杀了他 |
| He's my slave. He's my slave. He's definitely my slave. | 他是我的奴隶 是奴隶 绝对是 |
| Ugh! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh! | 啊 哦哦噢 |
| Oh, boy. What's the opposite of "Wubba lubba dub dubs"? | 天啊 这简直是"Wubba lubba dub dub"的反面 |
| Am I right, ladies and gentlemen? | 对不对 女士们先生们 |
| Are you guys kidding me? | 这是在逗我吧 |
| Oh, Morty Jr.! | 小Morty |
| You're gonna be a special little guy, aren't you? | 你是我特别的小家伙 对吧 |
| You, oh yeah. You're my special little guy. | 没错 你就是我独一无二的小家伙 |
| Ohh. Ohh, ha ha! | 噢噢 哈哈 |
| Da. | 哒 |
| What was that, Morty Jr.? | 什么 小Morty |
| Were you gonna say, "Dada"? | 你是想说爸爸吗 |
| Say, "Dada." | 说爸爸 |
| Death! | 死亡 |
| "Dada." | 爸爸 |
| Damnation! | 诅咒 |
| Um..."Dada"? | 爸爸 |
| Destruction. Domination. | 破坏 统治 |
| Nice. | 好样的 |
| The spider in sector C is still alive. | C区的蜘蛛还活着 |
| Plan your route accordingly and expect delays. | 请据此规划您的行程并做好延误的准备 |
| We're not telling you what to do. | 我们并不是在告诉您该怎么做 |
| We're just sharing how we feel. | 我们只是在分享我们的想法 |
| And now weather. Is anyone else cold, or is it just me? | 现在播报天气 是只有我 还是其他人也觉得冷 |
| I am Mar-Sha, ruler of Gazorpazorp. | 我叫Mar-Sha 格索尔帕索普的统治者 |
| I am here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
| What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
| Paradise. We bulit it during the great passive-aggression, | 乐土 我们在消极敌对期的时候建造了这个地方 |
| when the females separated from the males | 因为他们愈演愈烈的破坏行为 |
| due to their increasingly destructive behavior. | 女性脱离了男性 |
| I'm here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
| I'm here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
| From here, we dispense mechanical surrogates | 我们从这里将这些代孕机器人投出去 |
| to maintain our population. | 以维持我们的人口 |
| Fertilized surrogates are returned here to our nursery. | 受孕的代孕机会被带回我们的育婴所 |
| The females are placed into educational programs | 女性会接受教育 |
| where they can discover a service to our paradise | 让她们能够回馈这片乐土 |
| that fulfills them most. | 同时最大程度地自我实现 |
| Males... | 至于男性 |
| ...they get to play outside. | 他们去外面就好 |
| That was just a baby. | 那还是个婴儿 |
| And within a day, he'll be an adult male Gazorpian, | 一天之内 他就会长成一个成年的格索尔帕人 |
| one of the most aggressively violent creatures in the universe. | 宇宙中最为凶残暴力的生物之一 |
| Wait a minute. We're here becuase a male Gazorpian was born on our planet. | 等等 我们来这儿是因为有一个男性格索尔帕人出生在了地球上 |
| You speak when you're spoken to, ding-a-ling! | 没人和你说话不许随便开口 傻瓜 |
| It's true, though. One of your babies was born on Earth. | 不过这是真的 有一个你们的孩子出生在了地球上 |
| Are you the ruler of this Earth. | 你是地球的统治者吗 |
| How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| The quality of your top. | 因为你的上衣 |
| Do you love it? | 喜欢吗 |
| I love it. | 爱死了 |
| - I'm here if you need to talk. - I'm here if you need to talk. | - 有什么心事都可以跟我说- 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”