少狼第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| It was too dark to see much, | 天太黑看得不是很清楚 |
| but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf. | 但我敢肯定是一匹狼 |
| A wolf bit you? | 你被狼咬了 |
| Class, this is our new Student, Allison Argent. | 同学们这是我们的新同学艾莉森·阿金斯 |
| What the hell is going on With you, Mccall? | 你他妈是怎么一回事麦高 |
| I can see,hear,and smell things | 我能看到听到闻到 |
| that I shouldn't be able to see hear and smell! | 我本看不到听不到闻不到的东西 |
| What are you doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
| That was Derek Hale. | 他是德里克·霍尔 |
| His family, they all burned to death in a fire, | 他的家人都死于一场火灾中 |
| like,ten years ago. | 大概是在十年前吧 |
| Do you think maybe you'd like to go to | 你愿不愿意和我一起 |
| that party with me? | 去参加那个派对 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Definitely yes. | 当然 |
| Is this a party or a date? | 这到底是派对还是约会 |
| Maybe both. | 两个都算 |
| And her name is... | 那么女孩叫 |
| Allison. | 艾莉森 |
| I just made first line, | 我刚成为首发队员了 |

少狼单词统计

少狼高频单词统计
| I've Got a date with a girl | 我得到了一个 |
| I can't believe wants to go out with me, | 连我自己都不相信愿意跟我约会的女孩 |
| and everything in my life Is somehow perfect. | 我生活中的一切都很完美 |
| Why you trying to ruin it? | 为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢 |
| Aah! Aah! Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
| Hunters,the kind who have been hunting us for centuries. | 猎手几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们 |
| That's my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
| Did you apologize to Allison? | 你跟艾莉森道歉了么 |
| Yeah. | 嗯 |
| Is she giving you a second chance or... | 她原谅你了还是 |
| Yeah. | 嗯 |
| Yeah! All right. | 恭喜好了 |
| So everything's good. | 那就没问题了 |
| No. | 不 |
| No? | 不 |
| Remember...the hunters. | 记得那些猎手么 |
| Her dad is one of 'em. | 他爸爸就是其中一个 |
| Her dad? | 她爸爸 |
| Shot me... | 用 |
| Allison's father? | 艾莉森的爸爸 |
| With a crossbow. | 十字弓射我 |
| Allison's father-- | 艾莉森的爸爸 |
| Yes! Her father! | 没错就是她爸爸 |
| Oh,my god. | 天 |
| No, Scott. Snap back. | 别这样斯科特快清醒点 |
| You okay? Hey,all right? | 你还好么还好么 |
| He didn't recognize you,right? | 他没认出你对吧 |
| No. N-no. I don't think so. | 没有我认为他没认出我 |
| Does she know about him? | 她知道她爸爸的底细么 |
| Oh,yeah. I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| What if she does? | 如果她万一知道呢 |
| This is gonna kill me,man. | 他会杀了我的 |
| Okay,just focus on lacrosse. | 好的把注意力集中在长曲棍球上 |
| Okay, here, Scott. | 好的拿着斯科特 |
| Take this. | 拿上这个 |
| Take this,and focus on lacrosse For now,okay? | 拿上这个现在把注意力集中在长曲棍球上 |
| That's all you gotta do, yeah? | 你现在就只要做这个好吗 |
| Lacrosse. | 长曲棍球 |
| Here we go! | 我们出发 |
| Let's go! | 我们开始 |

少狼中英对照台词本截图

少狼中英对照台词本截图
| One-on-one from up top! | 从上方开始一对一 |
| Jackson...take a long stick today. | 杰克逊今天用长棍 |
| Atta boy. | 好小子 |
| Kill it, Jack. | 搞定他杰克 |
| That's how you do it! | 就是这样没错 |
| Greenberg, take a lap. | 格林伯格去跑一圈 |
| Let's go. | 我们开始 |
| Faster, Greenberg! | 跑快点格林伯格 |
| Let's go. | 现在开始 |
| Mccall, what are you waiting For? | 麦高你还在等什么 |
| Let's go. | 开始 |
| Hey, Mccall. | 麦高 |
| Hey, Mccall! | 麦高 |
| You sure you still want to be first line, Mccall? | 你确定你还想成为首发麦高 |
| My--my grandmother can move faster than that. | 我奶奶都比你跑得快 |
| And she's dead. | 她已经过世了 |
| You think you can move faster than the... | 你能比我奶奶的死尸 |
| lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother? | 跑得更快么 |
| Yes,coach. | 是的教练 |
| I can't hear you. | 我听不到 |
| Yes, coach. | 是的教练 |
| Then do it again. | 那么再来一次 |
| Mccall's gonna do it again! | 麦高再来一次 |
| Mccall's gonna do it again! | 麦高再来一次 |
| Let's go! | 开始 |
| Scott? | 斯科特 |
| Scott, you okay? | 斯科特你没事吧 |
| I can't control it, Stiles. | 我控制不了斯泰尔斯 |
| It's happening. | 我要变身了 |
| What? Right here? Now? | 什么在这现在 |
| Come on, get up. Come on. | 来吧起来快来 |
| Come on. | 快来 |
| Come on, here we go. | 快咱们走 |
| There. That's it. | 到了就是这 |
| You okay? Scott, you okay? | 你没事吧斯科特你没事吧 |
| Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
| Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
| What happened? | 怎么回事 |
| You tried to kill me. | 你想要杀死我 |
| It's like I told you before. | 就像我之前跟你说过的一样 |
| It's the anger. | 是愤怒引起来的 |
| It's your pulse rising. | 使你的脉搏加速 |
| It's a trigger. | 愤怒是个催化剂 |
| But that's lacrosse. | 但是我们打的是长曲棍球 |
| It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed. | 本身就是个暴力的运动你没注意到吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent | 如果你在场地上杀个人 |
| if you end up killing someone on the field. | 那就更暴力了 |
| You can't play Saturday. | 周六你不能上场 |
| You're gonna have to get out of the game. | 你不能再去比赛了 |
| I'm first line. | 我是首发 |
| Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
| Hey. | 嗨 |
| Late shift again for me. | 我又要上夜班了 |
| But I am taking Saturday off | 但是周六那天我会请假 |
| to see your first game. | 去看你的第一场比赛 |
| Oh, mom, you can't. | 妈妈你不能 |
| Oh, no, I can and I will. | 不我能而且我会去的 |
| Come on, one shift isn't gonna break us. | 算了吧换个班又不会让我们关系破裂 |
| Completely. | 绝对的 |
| Hey, what's wrong with your eyes? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
| You look like you haven't slept in days. | 你看起来好像好几天没睡觉了 |
| Oh, uh, it's nothing. | 没什么事 |
| I'm just stressed. | 我只是压力很大 |
| Just stress? | 只是压力吗 |
| Nothing else? | 没有其他的原因吗 |
| Homework. | 作业 |
| I mean, it's not like you're on drugs or anything, right? | 我是说你没有吸毒什么的对吧 |
| Right now? | 现在 |
| Right now? | 现在 |
| I'm sorry, what do you mean "right now"? | 不好意思现在是什么意思 |
| Have you ever taken drugs? | 你以前吸过毒吗 |
| Have you? | 你呢 |
| Get some sleep. | 睡会觉吧 |
| What'd you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
| Well, it's bad. | 很糟糕 |
| Jackson's got a separated shoulder. | 杰克逊肩膀脱臼了 |
| Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
| Because he's a tool. | 因为他是个小喽啰 |
| Well, is he gonna play? | 那他会上场吗 |
| Well, they don't know yet. | 他们还不知道 |
| Now they're just counting on you for saturday. | 周六比赛他们就靠你了 |
| What? | 什么 |
| It looks like what? | 看起来什么 |
| Come on. | 快点 |
| Damn it. | 妈的 |
| 你后面看起来 好像有个人 | |
| What? | 什么 |
| I saw you on the field. | 我在场地上看见你了 |
| Wha-what are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
| You shifted in front of them! | 你当着他们的面就变身了 |
| If they find out what you are, | 如果他们发现了你是什么东西 |
| they find out about me. | 他们也会发现我的 |
| About all of us. | 发现我们所有人 |
| And it is not just the hunters after us, | 到那时候就不只是猎人想来抓咱们了 |
| it's everyone. | 所有人都会来 |
| But...they didn't see anything! | 但是他们什么都没看到 |
| I..S-swear, I-- | 我发誓我 |
| And they won't! | 他们不会看到的 |
| Because if you even try to play | 因为如果你周六还想要 |
| in that game on Saturday, | 去参加比赛的话 |
| I'm gonna kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀死你的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字