I have to file a claim with you for the losses. 我不得不就损失向你提出索赔。
必备词
1. evidence 证据 /ˈevɪdəns/
2. replacemnet 替换
3. compel /kəmˈpel/ v. 强迫,迫使;使发生,促使;<文>驱赶
4. substantial 大量的 /səbˈstænʃ(ə)l/
5. make a settlement 理赔
6. amicably 友善的 /ˈæmɪkəbli/
7. lodge a claim for the losses 因为遭受损失而提出索赔
8. effect a full settlement 圆满解决
9. file a claim with you 向你方提出索赔
10. reserve the right 保留权利
11. file a claim with sb. 向某人提出索赔
12. settlement of balance 结清余款
提出索赔请求
1. We have lodged a claim for inferior quality. 我们已经因货物质量低劣而提出索赔要求。
2. There is substantial evidence for lodging a claim. 我们有足够的证据提出索赔。
3. I‘ll go to your company in person to talk about your claim. 我会亲自到贵方公司谈论此次赔偿。
4. We are not in a position to entertain your claim. 我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。 be in a position to能够,有做……的机会
索赔理由
1. The goods are much inferior in quality to that of your samples. 货物的质量远远低于样品的质量。
2. With reference to the damage of our goods, we claim a compensation of US$ 70,000. 鉴于我方产品受到的损毁,我方要求贵方赔偿7万美元。
3. We shall lodge a claim for the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time. 由于对方未能按时交货,我方将向贵方提出因此而遭受损失的索赔。
4. We regret to inform you that we will file a claim with you because of your underweight goods. 我们很遗憾地告知贵方我们将向你们提出索赔,因为货物重量不足。
解决赔偿
1. Have you got any evidence? 你们有证据吗?
2. We hope to settle the case amicably. 我们希望能友善地解决问题。 美/ˈæmɪkəbli/ adv. 友善地
3. We hope our claim could be effected a full settlement. 希望我方地索赔能得到圆满地解决。
4. We are ready to pay 50% of the loss only. 我方只赔偿50%的损失。
赔偿小词
1. accept one's claim 接受索赔
2. dismiss a claim 驳回索赔
3. reject a claim 拒绝索赔
4. settle a claim 解决索赔
5. withdraw a claim 撤回索赔
常用句
1. Would you agree to replacement? 贵方是否同意换货?
--- We’ll arrange replacement immediately. 我们这就更换。
2. I‘m sorry to have caused you some inconvenience with this shipment. 很抱歉,这次运货给你方一些不便。
---Never mind, it's important to solve the problem. 没关系,重要的是解决问题。
cause sb. some inconvenience 给某人造成不便。
3. After calculating, you should compensate us by 10% of the total amount of the contract. 通过计算,你们应赔偿合同总额的10%给我们。
compensate /'kɑmpɛnset/ vt. 补偿,赔偿;付报酬 vi. 补偿,赔偿;抵消
---But we really don't think it is reasonable. Could we discuss it for another time? 但是我们真的认为不合理,能再谈谈吗?
4. This being the case, we are compelled to reserve the right to lodge a claim against you. 情况既然如此,我们不得不保留贵方索赔的权利。
compel /kəm'pɛl/ vt. 强迫,迫使;强使发生
---I'm sorry to hear that. I think I should be back to ask my manager for settlement. 听到这个消息很难过,我想我应该去问问我的经理如何处理。
lodge a claim 提出索赔 /lɑdʒ/ n. 门房;侧屋;乡间小屋;旅馆;学院院长住宅;印第安锥形棚屋;海狸窝;集会处;管理员室;原木住宅 n. (Lodge) (美)洛奇(人名) v. 正式提出;存放;嵌入;租房;(风、雨)使(庄稼)倒伏
5. The weight of our ordered goods is not in conformity with the contract, We must therefore lodge a claim against you. 我方所订商品的重量与合同不符,因此我们必须向你方提出索赔。
in conformity with... 与......一致 美/kənˈfɔːrməti/ n. 遵守,依照;随大流,循规蹈矩;符合,一致
6. Everything is clear now,and we hope you will make a prompt settlement. 事情已经十分清楚了,我们希望你们可以快速做出处理。
make a settlement 处理