良医第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Mister? | 先生 |
| Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
| welcome to San Jose International Airport. | 欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场 |
| Help! | 救命 |
| - Adam?! - Oh, my God! | -亚当-天啊 |
| Adam?! | 亚当 |
| Somebody call 911! | 快打911 |
| Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
| I'm a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look. | 我是医生让我看看让我看看 |
| His jugular vein's been cut. | 他的颈静脉被割破了 |
| Does anyone have a clean cloth? | 谁有干净的布 |
| Please. Someone! | 拜托了谁有 |
| I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag. | 我包里有干净的换洗衣服 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| That's great. | 可以 |
| You're killing him. | 你这是在害他 |
| I'm saving his life. He was bleeding out. | 我在救他他快流血而死了 |
| N-- You have it in the wrong place. | 不你放错地方了 |
| I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101 | 我还没忘记解剖学入门章节 |
| to know where the jugular vein is. | 知道颈静脉在哪 |

良医单词统计

良医高频单词统计
| You would be in the right place if he were an adult. | 他如果是成年人你就找对地方了 |
| He's not an adult. He is a boy. | 但他还没成年他还是个孩子 |
| Which means you're also putting pressure on his trachea. | 就是说你也按住了他的气管 |
| Which means he's not currently breathing. | 就是说他现在没法呼吸 |
| You have to put the pressure higher up. | 你得压迫上面一点的位置 |
| There. ? | 这里 |
| Some glass. He'll be fine. | 一块玻璃他会没事的 |
| Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 你好我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
| I'm a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医师 |
| Autism -- a mental condition characterized by difficulty | 自闭症是一种以沟通障碍语言障碍 |
| in communicating and using language and abstract concepts. | 和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态 |
| That's the definition. | 这是定义 |
| Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon? | 这样的人也能当外科医生 |
| He's not Rain Man. | 他不是「雨人」 |
| He's high functioning, he's capable of living on his own, | 他是高功能自闭症患者能自食其力 |
| capable of managing his own affairs. | 也能处理好自己的事 |
| "High functioning"? | 「高功能」 |
| Is that our new hiring standard? | 这是我们的招聘新标准吗 |
| If it were, you wouldn't be here. | 要是的话你就不会在这了 |
| I'm sorry. Is this really necessary? Really? | 抱歉真的有必要这样吗 |
| A special meeting of the Board of Directors -- | 虽然我很乐意见到你们 |
| as much as I love you all -- | 但有必要为质询我的一个聘用决定 |
| questioning one of my hiring decisions? | 召开董事会特别会议吗 |
| Did you bother to look up the definition of "President" | 你们翻字典时有劳驾查过 |
| while you were skimming the dictionary? | 「院长」这个词的定义吗 |
| You're hiring him to be a surgical resident -- | 你是聘他来我的科室做外科住院医生 |
| my department -- over my objections. | 却无视我的反对 |
| Marcus, stop making everything so personal. | 马库斯别掺杂个人情绪 |
| I made it personal? | 我掺杂个人情绪 |
| You've wanted his job since day one. | 你从上班第一天起就想要他的职位 |
| Everyone in this room knows that. | 在座各位都知道 |
| And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital. | 亚伦没错这是你的医院 |
| But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I control. | 但医院的运转资金来自我管理的基金会 |
| So let's all play nice, shall we? | 所以都和气点好吗 |
| Stop acting like you're stunned that you're standing there. | 别站在那里表现出一副很震惊的样子 |
| You tried to slip one past us. | 你也震惊到了我们 |
| I vetted him like I would any other candidate. | 我对他和其他候选人一视同仁 |
| And you genuinely thought that this Board | 你真的认为董事会 |
| wouldn't reasonably have any doubts | 不会对聘用一个 |

良医中英对照台词本截图

良医中英对照台词本截图
| about hiring a surgeon who's been diagnosed with autism? | 被确诊自闭症的人做外科医生提出质疑吗 |
| So justify your decision. | 解释一下你的决定 |
| I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old. | 我认识肖恩·莫菲时他十四岁 |
| I was living in Wyoming at the time. | 我当时住在怀俄明州 |
| He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man. | 他一直是个卓尔不凡的年轻人 |
| Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome -- | 他确实有自闭症但他也有学者综合征 |
| genius-level skills in several areas. | 在多个方面有超乎常人的能力 |
| He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence. | 他记忆超群有空间智能 |
| And he sees things and analyzes things | 他观察和分析事物的角度 |
| in ways that -- that are just remarkable. | 异于常人十分独特 |
| In ways that we can't even begin to understand. | 普通人甚至无法即刻理解 |
| Those are assets. Undeniable assets for any doctor, | 这是优势啊作为医生无可争议的优势 |
| particularly a surgeon. | 尤其是外科医生 |
| You've known him since he was 14? | 他十四岁时你就认识他了 |
| You care about him. He's like a son to you. | 你关心他把他视如己出 |
| Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upset with you. | 安德鲁斯医生你的妻子对你会非常失望的 |
| If you're trying to turn this into a nepotism case, | 你要非把这事说成裙带关系问题 |
| we're gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping. | 那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥 |
| Sorry. You seen Claire? | 抱歉你见到克莱尔了吗 |
| Would you turn off the light? | 能把灯关了吗 |
| Sure. You seen Claire? | 好你见到克莱尔了吗 |
| Why? Would you turn off the light? | 怎么了麻烦把灯关了 |
| Melendez wants to operate on 104, | 梅伦德斯想给104床患者动手术 |
| but Claire hasn't gotten informed consent. | 但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书 |
| And she's ignoring her page. You seen her? | 呼机没反应你见到她了吗 |
| No. Now go away and turn off the light. | 没有现在把灯关上出去 |
| Sure. | 好 |
| They need you to, um... | 他们需要你去... |
| I heard. | 听到了 |
| Oh, she's such a bitch. | 她真烦人 |
| No. | 不 |
| She just doesn't like you. | 她只是不喜欢你 |
| It's kind of silly, isn't it? | 有点傻吧 |
| Maybe. | 或许吧 |
| To say for sure, | 准确来说 |
| I'd need to know what it is you're talking about. | 我得知道你在说什么 |
| Us. | 我们 |
| Not silly at all. | 一点也不傻 |
| Quite a bit of fun, actually. | 其实还挺好玩的 |
| I meant that we're hiding it. Our relationship. | 我是说我们搞地下情 |
| Jared, we don't have a relationship. | 杰瑞德我们没有「情」 |
| We have sex. | 只有「性」 |
| But, if you want to tell people | 但如果你想告诉大家 |
| that you're screwing me, go for it. | 你和我上床的事我不介意 |
| The veins in the boy's left arm are popping. | 他左臂里的静脉在跳动 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Is that bad? | 那很糟吗 |
| I-I don't see. | 我不明白 |
| Intrathoracic pressure. | 胸内压 |
| No, his chest is rising. He's breathing. | 不是他的胸部有起伏他在呼吸 |
| No, the -- the chest is moving paradoxically. | 不对他的胸廓在做反常运动 |
| The left lung is in distress. | 左肺受损 |
| Yes. | 没错 |
| Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer? | 谁有锋利的小刀刀刃十多厘米长的 |
| Nobody? | 都没有吗 |
| You should start artificial respiration. | 你们该给他做人工呼吸了 |
| He's going to stop breathing very soon. | 他很快就会停止呼吸 |
| I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
| Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today. | 梅伦德斯医生想要今天给你做手术 |
| You need bypass surgery quite urgently. | 你急需做这个心脏搭桥手术 |
| Would you please sign the consent? | 请你签一下知情同意书好吗 |
| No. | 不要 |
| You're scared. | 你害怕了 |
| I-I'm not scared. | 我我不怕 |
| Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
| We're gonna cut your chest open, | 我们会把你的胸部切开 |
| we're gonna stop your heart, | 让你的心跳暂停 |
| repair it and restart it. | 修复之后再让它重新跳动 |
| Are you seriously telling me that that doesn't scare you? | 你真的要告诉我你不怕吗 |
| I just want a second opinion. | 我只是想听听其他意见 |
| Callum, yesterday, your life was perfect. | 卡勒姆昨天的你还拥有完美的人生 |
| You were playing tennis, you had a big anniversary. | 你打着网球庆祝着周年纪念日 |
| Today, you're lying in a hospital bed | 但现在你躺在医院病床上 |
| trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye, | 想着要怎样和你未成年的孩子告别 |
| maybe forever, to your teenage children. | 而且还有可能是永别 |
| Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
| Because I can't deal with lies. | 因为我不喜欢别人撒谎 |
| If you lie to me, my answers won't help you. | 如果你不跟我说实话我也帮不了你 |
| But, if you're scared, I can help you. | 但如果你是害怕了我可以帮你 |
| I'm scared. | 我害怕了 |
| Okay. | 知道了 |
| - You can't be back here. - Oh, I need a knife. | -你不能回到这里-我需要一把刀 |
| Where do you keep the knives | 你们把刀放在哪里 |
| people forget they're traveling with? | 就是从旅客那里没收的刀 |
| A knife? Sure. Anything else? | 刀没问题还需要其他东西吗 |
| I do also need a narrow six-foot tube | 我还需要一根两米长的细管子 |
| and high-proof alcohol and gloves and baggage-handling tape, | 高浓度酒精手套和处理行李的胶带 |
| but I am going to get the alcohol from the duty-free store | 但我会去免税店买酒 |
| and the tube from the back of a soda machine. | 管子我会去汽水贩卖机后面取 |
| Well, I wish you all the luck with that. | 那我祝你好运 |
| But I'm not gonna give you a knife. | 但我不会给你刀的 |
| No, I need a knife. It-It's -- It's very -- | 不是我需要一把刀这很... |
| There is a medical emergency. There's a medical emergency. | 有人需要急救有人需要急救 |
| That one. That one, | 就那把就那把 |
| right near the top, looks very sharp. | 靠近上面那把看起来很锋利 |
| Would you get it for me? | 你可以把那把刀给我吗 |
| No, I'm not gonna give you a knife. I'll ask -- | 不行我不会给你刀的我要问... |
| ?There's not the time. | 没时间了 |
| Weapon! Weapon! | 小心武器小心武器 |
| Move! Get out of the way! | 让开快让开 |
| Drop it. | 放下刀 |
| You idiot! You're lucky we didn't just shoot. | 你这个蠢货你该庆幸我们没开枪 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字