豪斯医生第1季第12集台词

英文 中文
Are you thinkin' about taking drugs? 对毒品你是否抱着试试看的态度呢
Well, think again, because drugs are not the answer. 三思因为毒品并不是归宿
Take it from me, Hank Wiggen. 看看我汉克·维根
Oh, don't remember this ugly mug? 不记得这个傻瓜了吗
Two years ago, I was a star. 两年前我还算是个明星
I won n-nine games in a row. 能连赢9场比赛
But by the end of August, I was gone- 但八月底我就离开了球场
Cut! Cut! 停停
Not good, huh? 不好是吗
Well, you caught the ball. 怎么说呢球接的还不错
Look, I usually don't, you know, give line readings, 听着我通常不教人读台词
完整版请点击
but let me try this. 这次我来试试
Hollywood ain't holdin' its breath. 导演沉不住气了
Yeah, well, they're doin' it wrong. I mean, for Hank. 他们这套对汉克有点儿行不通
Tell the director. 去和导演谈谈啊
I thought I'd give the marriage a few months 我可不想刚结婚
before I go for the meddling wife thing. 就变成唠唠叨叨的妻子
His arm came back the day after you hooked up. 你们一恋爱他的状态可就回来了
I say meddle. 去吧
- You okay?- Just gas. -你还好吗-有点儿胀气
Go help your man. Give me a little room here to work it out. 去帮他吧我正好调整一下
Take it from me, Hank Wiggen. 看看我汉克·维根
- Like that?- No. -这样行吗-不太好
- Hey, sweetheart. - Hey. -亲爱的-嗨
-Hi, Bryan. -Hey. -嗨布莱恩-嗨
Having trouble with the big speech? 是不是台词说不好
Yeah. You got any ideas? 是啊你有办法吗
It's your story. Just be yourself. 都是你亲身经历的啊展现自我就好
Drugs were there, you took 'em. Simple. 毒品摆在那里你没抵挡住就是这样
Why'd you get clean? 为什么戒毒呢
'Cause I was gonna die. 因为不戒我就完了
And, come April, 'cause you're clean, 到了四月你戒毒成功
you're starting Opening Day against the Yanks. 于是在对扬基队的首场比赛中亮相
- Try it her way? - Yeah. -这样来一遍?-好
Okay. Okay. 好好
Let's start with the second part first. 先从第二部分开始吧
That'll get him in the groove. 让他进到最佳状态
Okay.
We'll do the throwing thing first. 我们先拍投球的镜头
Everybody wants to direct. 人人都想做导演
- Warner all right? - Yeah, he's good. -华纳还好吗-还好
You just bring it, babe. Just tell your story. 把你的故事说出来就好亲爱的
Roll cameras. 开摄像机
- Rolling. - Sound. Speed. -开了-声音转上胶卷
Come on, kid.! Show 'em what you're gonna give the Yankees! 加油摆摆你对付扬基队的范儿
All right, action! 好的开拍
Oh, God! 噢天啊
You okay? It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay. 你还好吗会没事的会没事的
He's got osteopenia. 他有骨质疏松
His bones are too thin to fix the arm problem. 骨头太细了不能手术修复臂骨的骨折
No. Price is not a problem if you have what I need. 不只要有我想要的钱不是问题
- Young man? - How did you know? -年轻人吧-你怎么知道
Well, if he's an old man, 如果是老年人
osteopenia would just be a fact of life. 骨质疏松早就是家常便饭了
You make him comfortable, send him home, 你会帮他减轻痛苦打发他回家
which means you're just boring me. 而不是在这烦我
So he's young, which means it's most likely caused by cancer. 他很年轻骨质疏松很可能由癌症引起
You're here because you haven't found it. 你来找我是因为你没发现肿瘤
Have you looked really, really hard? 你有没有十分十分努力地找呢
M.R.I. And PET scan are both negative. 核磁共振和PET扫描都没找到
Well, how old is he? Maybe the osteopenia is just early onset. 他几岁了也许是早发性骨质疏松
Ah, let's see. 我来看看
"Born 9/21/77." 77年9月21日生的
It's Hank Wiggen? 汉克·维根吗
And he signed it. Sweet. 他签了名太棒了
"To Jimmy Wilson, the Cy Young of medicine." "致医学界的赛·扬--杰米·威尔森"
赛·扬[棒球界传奇投手]
- Did you ask for that?- Just the "Jimmy" Part. -你让他写的吗-就"杰米"两个字
The bone's too thin to support 他的骨头太细不能进行手术
the kind of surgery that would let him pitch again. 不手术他就没法再投球了
But if we figure out what's causing the osteopenia, 如果我们能找到骨质疏松的原因
we can reverse the bone damage, then do the surgery. 解决骨骼的问题就可以手术了
Beat the Yankees 然后打败扬基队
free world[冷战时美国所主导的资本主义国家的称呼]
and save the free world. 拯救"自由世界"[打败霸权]
It was a working dinner. 昨晚是顿工作餐
My work- Company pays. 还是我们公司买单
I don't know. I just feel kind of weird after what it turned into. 还真不知道怎么就变成这样了
Well, then it stopped being work. 就是后来工作结束了呗
You know, if it'll solve your ethics problem, 要是你有负罪感
you can reimburse me for these. 把这些给报了呗
What are they, $5.57, I believe? 一共5.57美元
Mmm. Let me know about Friday? 周五要是有空的话告诉我
- Yeah. - Mmm. -好-嗯
None of the usual suspects. 已经排除了常见病因
Age isn't right, in apparent perfect health before this incident, 不是年龄问题受伤前身体十分健康
M.R.I. And PET scan negative for tumors. 核磁共振和PET扫描都没发现肿瘤
Test him again. It's gotta be cancer. 再做一遍一定是肿瘤
Sorry I'm late. Car broke down on the interstate. 抱歉来晚了车在州际公路上抛锚了
Don't believe you. CHEM-7 shows a poor kidney function. 糊弄鬼呢CHEM-7显示肾功能差
Why would a guy in his 20s have a poor kidney function? 为何20来岁的人肾功能那么差
Cancer. 是癌症
It first attacks the bones, and then the kidneys. 先是骨骼然后是肾脏
Come on, people. He was 17 and 7. His E.R.A. Was 2.1. 拜托他17胜9负防御率2.1
You want it to be his kidneys, 你主观希望是肾脏的问题
because if it's his kidneys, then maybe we can treat it, fix it. 因为如果是我们有机会治愈他
And if it's cancer, then he'll never pitch again. 但如果是癌症他就再也不能投球了
If this were a regular guy came in who broke his arm lifting a box, 如果是一个普通人搬箱子时胳膊断了
you would've packed him up and sent him home. 你会让他马上回家
My God, you're right. I lost my head. 天哪圣人警句啊我真是昏了头
All life is equally sacred. 忘了天赋人权了啊
I promise you. The next knitting injury that comes in here, 我向你保证下一个病人就算是针刺的小伤
we're on it like stink on cheese. 我也会一视同仁的好好治疗
- He weighed 175 his rookie year. - Stop. -他新秀年的时候175磅重-停
完整版请点击
Now he's 195 after playing a year in Japan. 在日本打了一年球体重升到195磅
- Why? - He let himself go. -为什么呢-放浪形骸
Steroids. The guy was a drug user. 是类固醇我相信
I'm sure he wouldn't have balked at pumping up through chemicals. 一个瘾君子不会犹豫用药来提升自己的竞技水平
That'd explain the weight gain and the kidney problems. 可以解释体重增加和肾脏问题
And the bone loss. Go ask him what he's on. 还有骨质疏松去问问他在用什么药
When he says nothing, have him pee in a cup. 死不承认的话就采集他的尿样
If your car breaks down, you're an hour late, 如果真是车坏了会迟到一个小时
not two minutes. 而不是两分钟
And two minutes isn't late enough 用这样的理由来弥补两分钟的迟到
to use a clever excuse like car trouble. 还真有点儿小才大用
I was coming in early. Huh. 我本来是想早来的
Unprompted lies. That's a bad sign. 说谎不打草稿可不是什么好现象
Either a guilty conscience, or something personal's going on. 不是良心不安就是有什么个人原因
See, that's all you had 瞧你只需要
to do- just walk in, sit down, do your job. 进来坐下干活
No. No, I never took 'em. 不不我从没吃过那些药
We're gonna need a urine sample. 我们需要一份尿样
Oh, no, you don't trust me. 不你不相信我
Baby, I'm worried about takin' this morphine. 宝贝用吗啡没事吧
You're in pain. 只是止痛
The doses are monitored. It's not a slip. 剂量是可控的不能算再次失足
Besides, opiates weren't your thing. 再说你也不是对这类东西上瘾
They should've been. Whoa. 当年真该试试
Mr. Wiggen? The urine sample. 维根先生我需要采集尿样
I wanna say no, so I am- no. 要我说不行对不行
Trust is a big issue in early recovery. 信任是戒毒早期康复中的重要部分
He really did gain the weight honestly. 而且他的体重也增加了
If you say so. 随便你说
You're not gettin' it. 你就是不相信
He thinks I'm an idiot. 他觉得我是个白痴
He sure does. 那的确
Should we save a sample? 我们要保留些尿样吗
Dr. Sports Fan can put it in Lucite "粉斯"[暗指豪斯]医生可会把它倒进玻璃瓶
and hang it around his neck. 挂在脖子上
Hey, Friday night, can you cover for me? 星期五晚上你能帮我顶班吗
I think so. 应该行
Oh, Friday. No, I'm sorry. 噢星期五不行
I have to go to that oncology thing, the seminar. 抱歉我要去参加肿瘤学研讨会
What's goin' on? 怎么了
Dinner with the drug rep. Castine Pharmaceuticals. 我要和卡斯丁制药的药代吃饭
Arnie? Claims he has 500 lawyer jokes, 阿尼吗那个号称货存律师笑话500个
only tells one? 只讲一个的
Uh... new guy. 不是是新人
You need cash? 要现金交易吗
No, l- I don't have that much on me. 不行我身上没这么多
No, no, it's not a problem. 不不钱不是问题
I'll be over by 6:00. Okay. 我六点到好
5 P.M. Dr. House checks out. 下午五点豪斯医生离开
It's 4:45. 现在是4点45
I was rounding up. 我习惯四舍五入
Carol Moffatt. 凯洛·莫非特
Please see Dr. House in Exam One. 请去第一诊室豪斯医生主诊
Whoa, whoa, not so fast, Cathy. 别这么快凯西
It's Carol. 我叫凯洛
Uh- Uh, trouble with the leg? 腿不舒服吧
When's the wedding? 婚礼是什么时候
This Saturday. 这周六
Ooh. Not much time to fit into that pretty dress. 噢没多长时间减肥了
And no time for practical shoe shopping. 更没时间买合脚的鞋子
You're running two miles a day 每天跑两英里
- further than you should be. - It hurts right here- -过度疲劳了-我这里疼
New shoes, less miles, 去买双新鞋子少跑点儿路
and ix-nay on the afternoon Cokes. You're gonna look beautiful. 不喝可乐你就会是个美丽的新娘
What's wrong with you? 你怎么了
I can't get my contact lenses out. 我的隐形眼镜拿不出来了
Out of what? They're not in your eyes. 从哪里拿你就没带
But they're red. 但我眼睛很红
That's because you're trying to remove your corneas. 因为你在尝试拿掉你的角膜
What's wrong with you? 你哪儿不舒服
Uh, lately, my wife has noticed that- 最近我妻子说...
Yeah, yeah. Symptoms. We're working on a personal best here. 说症状没见我们正比赛吗
U-Uh, numbness in my feet and hands, uh, constipation- 手脚麻木便秘
And? 还有呢
Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable talking about his private matters. 也许他不好意思在公众场合讨论私人问题
Well, neither would I if I was having trouble 如果我总是小便失禁
controlling my pee-pee. 我也不好意思
You're a dentist. Nitrous oxide poisoning. 你是牙医是氧化亚氮中毒
Which means you're either dipping into your own supply 你不是掉进了笑气瓶
or you got a bad valve in the office. 就是管道阀门坏了
Laughing gas rehab's probably more expensive than the plumber. 笑气戒毒治疗估计要比请个修理工贵
Meanwhile, get yourself some B-12. 还有吃一点维生素B12
Who's left? 还有人吗
I can't see. 我看不见了
No, I'm just screwin' with you. It's a hangover. 不开玩笑的只是有点儿宿醉
My English lit prof told me 英语文学教授告诉我
he'd fail me next time if I didn't show up with a doctor's note. 如果没有医生假条他会给我不及格
Well, make friends with the dentist. He can give you a note, 和牙医交个朋友让他给你写假条呗
and maybe a little nitrous to take the edge off. 再给你吸点儿氮气减轻宿醉
Dr. House. 豪斯医生
He tested negative for steroids. 类固醇测试为阴性
Elevated beta-2 proteins though. 但β- 2蛋白有点儿高
Could be cancerous- amyloidosis or lymphoma. 可能是癌症淀粉样变性或者淋巴瘤
Or steroids. You guys got any money on you? 或者类固醇你们身上有钱吗
He tested negative for steroids. 他类固醇测试呈阴性
- I have a couple 20s on me. - Fifty of'em? -我有几张20块-有50张吗
Foreman? The fat-pad biopsy and abdominal C.T. scan 福曼呢脂肪垫活检和腹部CT扫描
were negative for the cancers, but- 都没发现肿瘤但是...
That just leaves us with steroids. 那说明只能是类固醇了
He tested negative for steroids. 类固醇检测是阴性
Less money is made by biochemists working on a cure for cancer than 研究癌症治疗的生化学家挣的
by their colleagues struggling valiantly to find ways to hide steroid use. 还没有绞尽脑汁帮他隐瞒使用兴奋剂的人多
But there is one thing they can't hide. 但有一件事是他们隐瞒不了的
Hi. I'm Dr. House. 嗨我是豪斯医生
And this is the coolest day of my life. 今天是我生命中最棒的一天
See? Steroid use shrinks the testicles. 看见了没使用类固醇的人睾丸会变小
I'm clean, man. 我是清白的老兄
No steroids, no nothin'. 没用过类固醇什么都没用过
Your lips say no, your prunes say yes. 你嘴上不承认你的蛋蛋可没抗住
Hypogonadism. Isn't that a great word? 性腺机能减退听说过这个词吗
Thanks. We don't get to say it nearly enough. 谢了这个词我们永远都说不够
Start him on Lupron right away. 立刻给他用醋酸亮丙瑞
These freaks are willing to defile themselves 这些怪胎愿意为了娱乐大众来挣钱
for mass entertainment for money. 而糟蹋自己的身体
I feel sorry for them. 我真同情他们
He drops a clean urine, denies using steroids. 尿检没问题他确实没有服用类固醇
And you're giving him a drug for what, 现在你们又在给他用什么
steroid abuse? 治疗类固醇滥用的药
No, no, it's not. It's got calcium in it. 不不不是的是补钙的
It's very good for the bones. 对骨骼很有好处
Basically, at a molecular level, 基本上从分子水平来讲
it's just milk. 那只是牛奶
Dr. Whitman to Anesthesiology. 惠特曼医生请到麻醉科
Dr. Whitman, Anesthesiology. 惠特曼医生请到麻醉科
How long do you figure before I get a call from Cuddy? 你猜卡迪多久会来找我
You put him on Lupron? 你给他用醋酸亮丙瑞
- And you told them it was like milk. - Yes. -还告诉人家那药就像是杯牛奶-是
Is there any way in which that is not a lie? 靠谱吗
It's creamy. 长得像牛奶
- But I had three reasons. - Good ones? -不过我有三个理由-正当理由吗
We'll see in a minute. I'm just making them up now. 一分钟后揭晓我正在编
He lied to me first. 他先对我撒谎的
Your mother did teach you two wrongs don't make a right. 你妈妈肯定教过你两个错加不出一个对来
He lies to me about not taking steroids, 他骗我说没有用类固醇
and I lie to him about not treating steroids, 我骗他说那药不是针对类固醇的
he's cured. 他被治好了
- Adds up for me. - Second reason. -帮我数着-第二个理由
If I told him the truth, he wouldn't have taken the stuff. 如果我说实话他就不会用那药了
And if he told you the truth, 那如果他说的是实话
what would the stuff do to him? 那药会对他有什么影响
- Severe respiratory problems. - Third reason? -严重呼吸问题-第三个理由呢
I wanted to eliminate the placebo effect. 消除安慰剂效应
Excellent. 太棒了
You and your lawyer can write a paper. 你和你的律师可以准备打官司了
Which brings me to my fourth reason. 这点提醒了我第四个理由
I thought you said there were only three. 我以为你说只有三个

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 219,928评论 6 509
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,748评论 3 396
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 166,282评论 0 357
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,065评论 1 295
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,101评论 6 395
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,855评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,521评论 3 420
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,414评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,931评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,053评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,191评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,873评论 5 347
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,529评论 3 331
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,074评论 0 23
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,188评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,491评论 3 375
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,173评论 2 357

推荐阅读更多精彩内容