豪斯医生第1季第8集台词

英文 中文
You. Give me that. 你交出来
What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
Mrs. Miller? Your phone, young lady. 米勒小姐手机拿出来
I was just switching it to silent 我只是怕有人打电话
in case someone called. 所以调静音了
No, you were cheating. 不你在作弊
Please. Like I have to cheat 拜托我还用作弊
- Lady? - I said wait! -老师-我说了等着
- Give it here.- Sure. -交出来吧-好吧
Love the blouse. 衬衫真好看
I-I need to use the bunk room. 我得去趟洗手间
完整版请点击
The bathroom? Sure. In 19 minutes. 洗手间十九分钟以后再去吧
Can't do it. 我忍不住了
You got a friend in the bathroom with the answers? 洗手间有人传答案吧
Fine. I'll get you an escort. 好吧我找个人陪你去
Don't stink up till I kill you. 别吐在这儿不然有你受的
Don't stand up. 别站起来
D.X.D.T D.X.D.T.
Hey, he's really sick. 他真的病了
- Eyes on your work. - Are you all right? -别多管闲事-还好吗
- What is going on? - Get some help. -这是怎么了-叫人帮忙
The kid was just taking his A.P. Calculus exam, 这孩子当时正在考AP微积分
AP: 美国大学预修课程
when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented. 突然就觉得头晕恶心
That's the way calculus presents. 微积分本来就很恶心
Severe bradycardia. 严重的心动过缓
Heart rate's down to 48 and falling fast. 心率降得很快已经到48了
You know the kid? 你认识?
No, he just came in. 不刚送过来的
- Mom real good looking? - I... didn't notice. -他妈是美女?-我没太注意
Then it's a mystery. 那就奇怪了
Not why he's sick, 不是说他为什么生病
but why you care so much. 是你献哪门子殷勤
Gift shop's open. Buy him a card. 礼物店开着呢买张卡片送他吧
He's not responding to atropine. 对阿托品没反应
Boys love fart jokes. 小破孩儿竟是些屁事儿
Find one with a good fart joke. 找找是哪个蛔虫在不老实
He's a teenager. It's drugs. 年轻人嘛嗑药了
Tell those E.R. geniuses to 告诉急诊室那些天才们
give him charcoal and naloxone. 上点儿活性炭和纳洛酮
Stop following me. 别跟着我了
His tox screen was negative. 毒理检验呈阴性
He's still whacked out. 还昏迷着呢
You don't care about the kid. 你根本不关心那孩子
You just find his illness intriguing. 只是觉得这病例很有趣罢了
His CAT scan was clean. 断层扫描没发现问题
There's no sign of infection. It's not diabetes. 没有感染的迹象也不是糖尿病
And you don't care about him. 你根本不关心他
If that's what you wanna hear, not in the slightest. 有意思吗我确实不关心他
Me neither. May as well be objective. 我也是这样反而更客观
Maybe it's shigellosis. 可能是志贺氏菌
Wouldn't account for the bradycardia. 不会有心动过缓
Viral myocarditis? 病毒性心肌炎呢
Wouldn't account for the whacked out. 与昏迷症状不符
So, what's the differential for a negative tox screen? 毒理检测阴性说明什么
He was clean. 他没吸毒
Unless someone screwed up the test. 或者有人把检测搞砸了
That never happens. 不太可能
Or he O.D.'d on something we didn't test for. 或者他摄入过量的药物我们没检查过
1,4-Butanediol would give you these symptoms. 1,4-丁二醇也可以导致这些症状
- That's a new one. - Copy machine toner. -新见解-复印机的调色剂
Same punch as G.H.B. 效果和GHB差不多
A little pricier. Way more dangerous. 小贵了一点儿但危险性高多了
On the other hand, it is legal. 但它是合法的
I want you to go to his house and find his stash. 你去他家找找他把这东西藏哪了
I'll bet you know all the good hiding spots. 你肯定知道藏这种东西的好地方
Actually, I never did drugs. 我从来没吸过毒
Better go with him. In case he gets high. 最好跟他一块去省得他磕嗨了
- How much atropine is the kid getting? - One ml -他用了多少阿托品-一毫升
Make it two. In case he needs his heart later on. 加到二毫升吧有备无患
Matt, did you take any drugs this morning? 马特你早上磕过药吗
Pencils down. 绝对没有
Can you squeeze my fingers for me? 能捏捏我的手指吗
Did anyone give you anything to help with the math test? 有人给你什么东西考前提神吗
- Matt? - I told you. He doesn't take drugs. -马特-告诉过你他不吸毒的
Ms. Davis, all parents think that about their children, 戴维斯夫人全天下的父母都这么想
and they're usually wrong. 但往往事与愿违
I gave my mum a little trouble when I was his age. 我这么大的时候也有过这种经历
I turned out okay. Even she thought so. 最后还是步入了正途老妈也能理解
I know my kid. 我了解我的孩子
The fact that you did drugs doesn't mean he did. 你磕过药不意味着他也一样
Did he go anywhere last night? 他昨天晚上出去过吗
No, he was home studying. 没一直在家学习
Any friends come over to help him? 他有朋友来你家吗
And bring him drugs? Is that what your friends did? 带毒品给他吗你朋友就是这样干的吗
Ms. Davis. 戴维斯夫人
Look, I tested him myself. The home kit. 我检查过是家庭工具包
I took some hair off his brush. 我从梳子上取了他的头发
I didn't want him to know about it, because I do trust him. 我不希望他知道这些我真的信任他
Then why did you test him? 那你为什么还要检查
All he did last night was 他昨天晚上除了学习
study and argue about his college interviews. 就是在和我争论大学面试的事
He wants to be himself 他想像平常样子打扮
No haircut, ratty old clothes. 不理发穿破破烂烂的衣服
That'll go over big. 现在很流行这个
Then we both gave up and went to bed. That's it. 然后我们就上床睡觉了
Has he ever had any problems like this before? 他以前有过类似的症状吗
Any family history? 有家族病史吗
No, it's just me and Matt. 没家里只有我和马特两个人
Diazepam. Ten milligrams, stat. Right. 立刻注射10毫克安定
- What's going on? - Just taking some precautions. -怎么了-只是以防万一
He's seizing. Help me hold him. 他抽搐了帮我抱住他
Stay cool, mate. We'll calm you down. 镇定伙计我们会帮你静下来的
This room is way too clean for a teenage boy. 对十几岁男孩子来说这屋子太整洁了
完整版请点击
You know why House thinks I'm a druggie? 知道为什么豪斯觉得我吸毒吗
This is gonna be a racial thing, isn't it? 种族歧视对吧
Same reason he thinks this kid overdosed. 和他觉得这孩子是嗑药过头是一样的原因
When you're a drug addict, you wanna believe everyone else is too. 瘾君子觉得世人皆是如此
He's not addicted. He has to take drugs. 他不是上瘾他是不得以而食之
The definition of an addict. 瘾君子就是这么定义的
- He's in pain. - And addicted to pain killers. -他很疼-所以对止疼药上瘾
What a coincidence! 多巧啊
You really never did any drugs? 你真没吸过毒吗
Now this is gonna be a racial thing. 这才是种族歧视
Deflecting a personal question with a joke. 用玩笑来回避私人问题
Gee, who do I know that does that? 让我想起谁来着
Yeah, I'm just like him. 没错我和他很像
Except for the angry, bitter, pompous cripple part. 但我不是个愤世嫉俗骄傲自满的瘸子
Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a nice cane. 看来我们得想办法买个好拐杖给你
You already have the matching gym shoes. 你已经有和他一样的运动鞋了
Check this out! 来看看这个
Mom's not too careful with the homemade tomato sauce. 看来妈妈没好好检查自制番茄酱
When the top sticks out like that, 这样鼓着的盖子
it's a sign of bacterial contamination. 说明有细菌污染
This one's open. 这罐是开着的
I am extremely disappointed in you. 对你们我真是失望透顶
I send you out for exciting new designer drugs, 我让你们去找新型毒品
and you come back with tomato sauce. 结果你们带了罐番茄酱回来
I bet you paid twice as much. 我打赌你的鞋比我的贵了一倍
I got mine online. 我在网上买的
Matt decided to make himself a homemade pizza for a bedtime snack. 马特自己做了个匹萨当夜宵
Source of botulism, as well as a million other toxins... 肉毒杆菌毒素和成千上万的其他毒素
that cause gastroenteritis, 可以导致肠胃炎
cardiac symptoms and mental confusion. 心脏的症状和精神错乱
I'm not so sure about gastroenteritis. 我可没说他有肠胃炎
But mental confusion? Bring it on. 至于精神错乱真的吗
- Don't. But... - Mmm. Delicious. -别-嗯真好吃
Do you have a death wish? 你想找死吗
I notice you didn't try to save me. 你怎么没制止我
I figured you were trying to make some kind of subtle point. 你要借此表达什么呢
I was. The kid just started seizing. 没错那孩子癫痫发作了
Not a symptom of food-borne toxins. 食物中毒可没这种症状
Also not a symptom of drug use. 吸毒也不会这样
Not two hours after admission. 不然不会入院两小时后才发作
So what would make him seize, 那什么可以使他癫痫发作
in addition to all these other delightful symptoms? 同时伴有其他那些有趣的症状
- Pesticide poisoning. - Carbamates. -杀虫剂中毒-氨基甲酸酯
Or organophosphates, organochlorines. 或者有机磷有机氯
Inhalation or absorption? 吸入中毒还是接触中毒
Too soon to tell. 暂时还不清楚
We should wash him down. 我们该给他洗个澡
The poison could still be on his skin. 毒物可能还残留在他皮肤上
Already told the nurses. 已经让护士去洗了
Nursing supervisor to the instrument room. 护士长请到仪器室
I feel good. 我感觉很好
That's your complaint? 这就是你的问题吗
Your major symptom. 你的主要症状
I told her this was a waste of time. 我跟她说了这纯粹是浪费时间
I notice colors more. 我开始注意缤纷的色彩了
And music! I- I'm really hearing music. 还有音乐我真的听懂了每一个音符
I'm 82, and I'm supposed to 我已经82岁了照理说
be playing canasta with the other old ladies, 我应该和其他老太太们一起玩玩桥牌
but now... when I see a guy with a cute butt, 可是现在每当我看到有可爱小屁屁的男人
I can't stop looking at him. 就忍不住盯着看
Or... A sexy beard. 或者是性感的胡子
And you figure that enjoying cute butts is a sign of disease? 你觉得喜欢看可爱的屁股也是一种病吗
It all started a month ago 一个月前才开始这样
when Mark rented Gone With the Wind for me, 马克给我租了《乱世佳人》
but it had the wrong DVD in it. 结果里面装错了DVD
Oh! Oh, right. I-I forgot. This is all my fault. 没错这都怪我
Of course, he was too busy to bring it back. 本来就是他根本没时间把碟送回去
Yeah, like I don't have a life. 我又不是整天无所事事
So I watched it, and it had this actor in it. 所以我就看了里面有个男演员
This kid called Ashton Kutcher. 那孩子叫艾什顿·库彻
Now... I think about Ashton... 现在艾什顿一直萦绕在我脑海中
all the time. 挥之不去
All... the time. 挥之不去
You remind me of him. 你让我想起了他
Same bedroom eyes. 同样暖暖的眼神
People are always mixing us up. 大家经常把我俩弄混
I-I-I suppose you- you need to check my heart? 我我想你要不要检查一下我的心脏
No! No, no, that- that won't be necessary. 不不没这个必要
I told you. 我都跟你说过了
But I am going to admit you to the hospital for tests. 但我得让您住院做些检查
What tests? She's just old. 什么检查她只是年纪大罢了
And you're just insufferable. 你只是讨人厌罢了
Your mother has had a sudden personality change. 你妈突然性情大变
It should be checked out. 得好好检查一下
I'll have a nurse come in and admit her. 我叫个护士过来给你们办入院手续
I'm too handsome to do paperwork. 我长得太帅了不适合做文职工作
Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4. 麻醉科医生请到4号手术室
Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4. 麻醉科医生请到4号手术室
He's been on this medication for over an hour. 这药他都用了一个多小时了
Pralidoxime is very effective. 解磷定很有效
It just takes a little time for it to kick in. 只是需要过一段时间才能起作用
And maybe you're wrong. Maybe it's not a pesticide. 可能你们诊断错了或许不是杀虫剂
The blood work was pretty conclusive. It's an organophosphate. 血液检测表明确实是有机磷中毒
Oh, my God. 我的天啊
Move back. Ms. Davis, move back, please. 让开戴维斯夫人请让开
We're at 30. Bradycardiac arrest. 心率降到30了心脏骤停
Get me the pads. 拿起搏器来
What are you doing? 你要干吗
We're gonna beat his heart for him. 我们要帮他心跳
Set it at 60. 每分钟60次
I can't stand this anymore. 我看不下去了
We'll keep him on the pads for another hour. 让他先戴一个小时的起搏器
Then what? 然后呢
Let's see what happens. 只能到时候看着办了
Well, that's not my philosophy. 不我的人生哲学可不是这样
Especially when it comes to my son. 对我儿子更不能如此
And if something bad might happen, 如果真会发生什么不幸的事
I'd like to know what our options are. 我希望知道所有的可能性
The pralidoxime isn't doing him any good. 解磷定没起作用
We're gonna have to wire his heart. 我们不得不给他人工起搏
Maybe we're wrong about the pesticides. 或许真的不是杀虫剂中毒
I ran his plasma again, twice. 我又查了他的血浆查了两次
Are there any stronger 治疗有机磷中毒
treatments for the organophosphate poisoning? 有什么更有效的药物吗
Oh, damn it! You caught me. We went with the weak stuff. 见鬼原来我们用的都是便宜货
I was just trying to save a little money. 能省则省嘛
Actually, one of my professors at 说起来我在哥大的一名教授
Columbia developed an experimental treatment for the army. 为军队研发了一种实验性的治疗方法
- What's the success rate? - They're targeted. -成功率多少-是针对性的治疗
There's a different hydrolase treatment for each poison. 针对每种毒用特定的水解酶治疗
We'd need to know if Matt got hit with Orthene or malathion- 只要知道马特中的是高灭磷还是马拉硫磷
What's the success rate? 成功率多少
Excellent, I'm sure. It's the U.S. Army. 很高我确定这可是给美军用的
"Be all you can be." 做最好的自己[美国陆军征兵广告词]
Point is, what are the kid's chances without it? 关键是如果不治疗他活下来的概率多大
Minimal at best. The poison's broken the blood-brain barrier. 微乎其微毒物已经跨过血脑屏障了
I assume "Minimal at best" is your 你的微乎其微
stiff-upper-lip British way of saying "No chance in hell." 是不是死定了的英式说法
I'm Australian. 我是澳大利亚人
You put the queen on your money. 既然你们的钱上印着英国女王
You're British. Call your professor. 你就是英国人给那个教授打电话吧
If we don't know what kind of organophosphate we're targeting, 但我们不知道是哪种有机磷
we don't know which hydrolase to ask for. 就不知道需要哪种水解酶
There's over 40 organophosphates. 有机磷有四十多种呢
- I'll get all of'em. - Get all of'em. -把四十多种都拿来-全都拿来
- Great minds think alike. - By the time they get here, -英雄所见略同-等药都送过来
we're gonna know which one we need. 我们就知道该用哪种了
If we figure out how he got exposed, 如果我们知道他是怎么中毒的
we'll figure out what he was exposed to. 也许就能知道他中的什么毒
Well, the mom had homemade tomato sauce. 妈妈会自己做番茄酱
Call me crazy, but I'm thinking maybe... 我也许疯了但我觉得可能是
homemade tomatoes? 自制番茄酱
Front yard. Vegetable garden. 前院的菜园
Kid's out there spraying, sees a pretty girl, 孩子在菜园里喷杀虫剂看到个美女
hormones raging, spray can goes off in his face. 春心荡漾不小心把杀虫剂喷到脸上了
- I'll check into it. - I'll make the call. -我去问问-我去打电话

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,029评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,238评论 3 388
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,576评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,214评论 1 287
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,324评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,392评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,416评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,196评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,631评论 1 306
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,919评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,090评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,767评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,410评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,090评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,328评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,952评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,979评论 2 351

推荐阅读更多精彩内容