燃情克利夫兰第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

燃情克利夫兰第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Ice. I need ice. 冰块我需要冰块
I realize it's happy hour somewhere, 虽说有些时区现在是豪饮时间
but isn't it a bit early even for you? 但在这里即便是你这时辰也早了吧
This happens to be an emergency. 我是用来敷痛处的
I pulled a muscle fastening my bra. 扣胸罩的时候把肌肉拉伤了
What's goin' on? 怎么了
Victoria's having a senior moment. 老年毛病找上维多利亚了
I have those all the time. 我总这样
I can be walking along happy as a clam, 我正开开心心地走着
and suddenly I get this overwhelming urge 突然间冲动袭来
to hit some young person with a stick. 我就想用木棍敲死年轻人
Hey, guys, look at this! 姐妹们看这个
完整版请点击
Another sign I'm meant to be in Cleveland. 我注定属于克利夫兰的又一个征兆
The rock and roll hall of fame is having a huge party. 摇滚名人堂要举办盛大派对
All these rock stars are donating their guitars, 那些摇滚巨星会捐出吉他
- and Hailey Nash is one of them. - Oh, lord, Hailey Nash? -海莉·纳西也会来-天呐海莉·纳西
All those dreadful female empowerment songs? 唱的尽是些讨厌的鼓吹女权的歌
Her music takes me back to a time when music sucked. 她的歌让我穿越到流行歌曲发明前的年代
燃情克利夫兰高频词统计

燃情克利夫兰高频词
Well, I love Hailey's songs. 我喜欢海莉·纳西的歌
It reminds me of prom night. 让我想起毕业舞会的那个夜晚
They played Hailey Nash at your prom? 毕业舞会居然放海莉·纳西的歌
No, in my room. 不是我在家放的
Nobody asked me to the prom. 没人邀请我去舞会
Course, that was during my corrective shoe years. 那正是我穿正畸鞋的时候
Was that before or after your headgear years? 是戴矫牙头套之前还是之后
There was some overlap. 有一段重叠时间
But Hailey got me through it. 是海莉帮我度过了那艰难的日子
Tonight, I am going to do two things from my book. 我书上写的必做的事今晚要完成两件
I'm gonna crash a party and meet my idol. 混进没邀请我的派对与偶像面对面
And I am coming with you. 我和你一起去
What? Why? Weren't we just mocking her? I'm confused. 为什么我们不是在笑话她吗我困惑了
That bastard Johnny Revere is gonna be there. 强尼·里维尔这个人渣也会去
You know Johnny Revere? 你认识强尼·里维尔
Every inch of him. 对他身上每一寸都很熟悉
One night, he pulled me from the audience to dance on stage 某晚他把我从观众席中拉出来上台热舞
and gave me a backstage pass to the best six months of my life. 并给了我后台通行证通往我生命中最美好的半年
So why is he a bastard? 那他是怎么变人渣的
Because halfway through the tour, 因为在巡演中途
he left me stranded on a corner in Winslow, Arizona. 他就把我晾在亚利桑那的温斯洛了
Wait, isn't that an Eagles song? 这不是老鹰乐队的歌吗
Never tell Don Henley anything in confidence when you're doing shots. 千万别在喝高的时候跟唐·亨利分享秘密
Why did you never tell us? 你为什么都没告诉过我们
Because it was just too humiliating. 因为太丢人了
Oh, is he the one who gave you the-- 就是他传染给你...
No, no, no, that was Warren Beatty. 不是那是大明星沃伦·贝蒂
Anyway, now that I'm famous and Johnny is a museum piece, 风水轮流转现在我是名人强尼却过气了
it is going to be such a pleasure 我要出口恶气
to finally be able to throw a drink right in his face. 终于可以拿着一杯酒冲他劈头盖脸地泼过去
Ooh, that sounds very satisfying. 听起来好有满足感
I've never thrown a drink at a man. 我从没冲男人泼过酒
I mean, I've slapped a couple of faces, 我只干过打耳光啦
egged a few cars, 蛋砸车啦
set the odd house on fire. 放火烧屋啦
But never a drink in the face. 但从未用酒泼过脸
That's gonna be fun. 肯定会很有意思的
I don't see Johnny anywhere. 到处都没见到强尼
Just a sea of '70s hair... 放眼过去尽是70年代的发型
And '90s hairpieces. 以及90年代的假发
燃情克利夫兰台词本中英对照

燃情克利夫兰台词本单词标注
Some of these rockers look remarkably well-preserved. 有些摇滚歌手保养得好极了
Forget Botox. I'm going straight to heroin. 还打什么肉毒杆菌海洛因才能永葆青春
I can't believe that after all these years, 真不敢相信这么多年过去了
I am finally going to throw a drink in Johnny's face. 我终于有机会把酒泼强尼脸上
- What can I get you ladies? - Uh, scotch... -两位要喝什么-威士忌
With enough rocks to leave bruises. 多放冰块砸脸上才能带彩
Oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
I just motor-boated Hailey Nash's breasts. 我刚刚把脸撞进了海莉·纳西的双乳间
Go on. 继续
No, it was an insane accident. 好像连上帝都有心整蛊我
I--I was turning a corner, and I tripped, 我正好转弯结果被绊了一下
and I fell face-first into her cleavage, 脸就撞进她的乳沟里了
and then my earring got caught, 然后耳环被钩住了
and I was wrestling free. 我就摇摆着挣脱
What did you say to her? 那你怎么跟她说的
"Soft." "真软"
What? 什么
Well, I was thinking "Sorry," 我想的是"抱歉"
but I was also thinking "Soft," And the wrong one came out. 同时也想着"真软"结果哪壶不开提哪壶
Any of you over-age groupies seen Willie Nelson? 各位超龄追星族有没有看到威利·纳尔逊
Elka, what are you doing here? 爱尔卡你怎么来了
Well, whenever Willie's in town, I always bake him brownies. 每次威利来我都会给他做布朗尼蛋糕[可掺大麻]
I knew it. 我就知道
Wait. These are just brownies. 等等这只是普通的巧克力蛋糕
Of course they are. 当然是了
What are you smoking? 抽大麻抽傻了吧你
- Young man. - Yes? -年轻人-什么事
You're a lot to take in, aren't you? 你长得可真壮让人浮想联翩啊
《红发陌生人》 是威利·纳尔逊的专辑名
Oh, uh, have you seen the Red headed Stranger anywhere? 对了你有看到红发陌生人威利·纳尔逊吗
Come on, shawty, let's check in the V.I.P. section. 走吧靓女带你去贵宾室看看
- Oh, will Jay-z be there?- It might. -嘻哈天王Jay-Z来了吗-可能哦
There are a lot of layers to that little onion. 这小老太真是个千面娇娃
Oh, there's Johnny. 强尼来了
Oh, my god, he spotted me. 老天他认出我了
He's coming over. 他过来了
Okay, this is it. 很好终于等到了
- Um, where's my ammunition? - Here. -我的武器呢-给你
Right, keep your elbow low, 很好肘放低点
follow through with your swing. 手一挥就泼出去
Remember, 记住
this is for every woman who ever got dumped by a heartless bastard. 你这是为全天下被无情渣男抛弃的女人报仇
- Victoria! - Johnny. -维多利亚-强尼
Wow! You look frickin' amazing. 哇你真是太美了
Oh, why, thank you. 是嘛谢谢
完整版请点击
Seriously, you look even sexier in person than you did on your show. 说真的真人看起来比那部电视剧里还性感
You watched Edge of Tomorrow? 你有看《明日边缘》吗
Sure. 当然
I was always bragging to the roadies 我总向助理吹嘘
how I used to drill you like the Gulf of Mexico. 你就像墨西哥湾油井被我钻探得很彻底
You still don't follow the news, do you? 看来你还是不看新闻啊
Excuse me. Mr. Revere, they need you in the press room. 打扰下里维尔先生你该去记者室了
The price of fame. 名人的代价
I know it well. 我太了解了
You know, it's too bad you're with your friends, 真可惜你和朋友一起
or you could come by the hotel later. 否则等下可以来我的酒店
Oh, they're not my friends. 她们不是我的朋友
St. Regent, top floor. 圣丽晶酒店顶楼
Well, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, 这是我见过的最恶心的场面
and I used to wax Roseanne. 以前给罗珊妮修眉真是小菜
Well, I couldn't help it. 我就是情难自禁
Watchin' that bad-boy swagger sent chills down my spine 那个没良心的牛逼样让我脊梁骨汗毛倒竖
I haven't felt in years. 好多年没感受这激情了
He didn't even apologize! 他连道歉的话都没说
I know. How hot was that? 我知道太帅了
Still here, huh? 还没走啊
You know, with all these pretty young girls around, 这里有这么多的年轻美女
you last-call connies don't stand a chance. 平时酒吧打烊你们才能捞到残羹今天肯定没戏
It may interest you to know 我想你有兴趣知道
that tonight Johnny Revere and I 今晚我和强尼·里维尔
are going to have the kind of smoking hot sex 会共赴巫山云雨其狂野程度
that children only read about in story books. 小孩子只在故事会里见过
Come on, he's callous and misogynous, 拜托他铁石心肠视女人如草芥
and I don't even think he showered today. 我看他今天连澡都没洗
That's okay, I'll just lick him clean. 没关系我会帮他舔干净的
Victoria! This is a mistake! 维多利亚这是个错误
Don't be a holla back girl. 别做被人用完就甩的擦鞋垫
Am I using that right? 'Cause it felt right. 这词能这么用吗感觉挺对的
Oh, let it go, Mel. 随她吧梅梅
There's no girlfriend block for bad-boy sex. 闺蜜绊脚石是绊不住坏男人的诱惑的
You're right. Its power is too strong. 没错男人不坏女人不爱
That guilty thrill you get just being with him. 和坏男人在一起的内疚罪恶感就够刺激的
That desperate desire you have to change him. 无可救药地想要改变他
And that delicious little tickle 知道无法改变他
that comes from knowing you never could. 却欲罢不能的虐心纠缠
What? You think there weren't bad boys in Poland in the '30s? 怎么三十年代的波兰也是有坏男人诱惑的
You know, before I met Johnny, I didn't know the meaning of depravity 遇到强尼前我根本不知道什么叫堕落
or hotel blacklisting. 不知道"酒店黑名单"
There was this one time on a credenza. 我们在餐具柜上做过
Oh, my god. I mean, no surface was safe. 天呐炮场几乎覆盖了一切地方
Oh, we did it on coffee tables, club chairs, 咖啡桌单人沙发
and this one really memorable Thanksgiving, 还有那个难以忘怀的感恩节
in a bathtub full of sweet potatoes and gravy. 盛满甘薯和肉汁的浴缸
Okay, before we get to what you did with the turkey legs, think. 在说到你如何妙用火鸡腿之前想想吧
If you sleep with him, he'll just dump you again, 如果你和他上床他会再次甩了你
and then he'll be the one that got away again. 然后他会再次溜之大吉不用负任何责任
Who cares? He's not the man that got away. 谁在乎啊我要的不是他
He's the sex that got away, and tonight I am getting it back. 我要的是他的床技今晚我要再次享受到
Well, just make sure none of those old feelings come back with it. 做归做别唤起对他的感觉就行
Oh, please, I am not that nubile little ninny 得了吧我可不是当年一心想嫁
who used to prance around naked on his balcony-- 整日在他阳台上裸着的小傻妹了
Oh, my god! He hasn't seen me naked since I was in my 20s! 妈呀他上次见我光着的时候我才20来岁
Ooh, forget diamonds. 谁说钻石是女人最好的朋友
After 40, covers are a girl's best friend. 一旦过了40衣服才是
Word to the wise. 相信你一点就通
A smart jockey always sits straight up on the horse. 聪明的骑师总是直直地"坐"在马上
- See, you're the jockey, and he's... - Yes, yes, we understand. -你是骑师他是...-行了我们懂
It's so your boobs don't flop to the side 这样你的奶子就不会耷拉到两边去
and get lost in your back fat. 与背部赘肉融为一体
Are you as turned on as I am? 你是否和我一样有性趣了
Oh, this is a disaster. 这下完蛋了
I'm not even dressed for sex. 连内衣都不够挑逗
- Trade underwear with me. - Wait! -跟我换内裤-等等
Why do you automatically ask Joy and not me? 你怎么一上来就问乔依不问我呢
Because cotton is the fabric of your life, darling, not mine. 棉质内裤是你的心头好不是我的
- Cotton breathes. - All right. -棉的才透气-好吧
I am not swapping knickers with you. 我是不会跟你换内裤的
Okay, okay, but I am definitely gonna need an emergency wax. 好的可我绝对需要紧急脱毛
Well, your eyebrows look fine. 你眉毛挺好的
It's not my eyebrows I'm worried about. 我急着要处理的可不是眉毛
Do you think I carry a portable waxing kit? 你觉得我会带着脱毛工具箱吗

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,444评论 6 496
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,421评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,036评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,363评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,460评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,502评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,511评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,280评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,736评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,014评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,190评论 1 342
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,848评论 5 338
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,531评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,159评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,411评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,067评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,078评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容