燃情克利夫兰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

燃情克利夫兰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
We're still in a rented house in Ohio, right? 我们还在俄州租来的房子里对吗
Yep. 正确
So last night, a guy 15 years younger than me 所以昨晚一个比我小15岁的男生
really did give me his phone number? 真的给了我他的电话号码
Oh, it's the magic of Cleveland, Joy. 这就是克利夫兰的魔力乔依
All the most beautiful people in the world move to L.A. 世界上最漂亮的美女都去了洛杉矶
to become stars, 去做大明星
leaving behind in their wake beauty voids 她们身后的「美女空缺」
for the rest of us to fill. 就由我们来填补
I've never dated younger. 我从未约会过弟弟型的
I think I'm gonna give it a try. 我想我会尽力一试的
It's exciting. 好激动哦
完整版请点击
It's disgusting. 好恶心哦
You're too old and creaky to be robbing the cradle. 你已经老得根本吃不动嫩草了
I'm old? 你有脸说我老
Was Ohio even a state when you were born? 您老出生时俄亥俄是个州不
They were talking about it. 他们那会儿正商量呢
I've run out of cotton balls. 我的棉球用完了
燃情克利夫兰高频词统计

燃情克利夫兰高频词
Elka, where's the nearest Neiman Marcus? 爱尔卡最近的尼曼精品百货在哪里
Chicago. 芝加哥
But there's a Big n Easy just down the street. 这街上就有大又妙仓储超市
This outfit-- 这身套装
3 for $10. 十块三套
Incentive indeed. 真的很有吸引力呢
Although my agent has said 不过我的经纪人说
that having played Honor st. Raven for the past 27 years. 扮演了27年的欧娜·圣瑞雯
I am some more typecast as a woman of taste and refinement. 我的戏路已被局限为品味高雅的角色
Perhaps I could better portray a common person 也许我可以演绎普通女性
if I observe them in their natural habitat. 前提是我要观察她们在日常生存环境中的行为
Morning. How everyone sleep? Me? Rock. 早上好你们睡得怎样我睡得好极了
And what a beautiful Ohio morning. 真是一个美丽的俄亥俄早晨
Birds are chirping. People are smiling. 小鸟叫吱吱路人笑呵呵
Someone actually said "Hiya" to me... 还有人跟我说"你好呀"
With the "Ya." 带个"呀"字
Who put a quarter in that one? 怎么跟上了发条似的
Oh, I have big news. 我有大事宣布
I'm extending my lease here, 我要延长租约
and I'm thinking of putting my house in L.A. on the market. 我考虑将洛杉矶的房子出售掉
Wow, Melanie, you're really going through with this? 梅兰妮你真打算这样做吗
Well, how are you gonna get your Botox? 你上哪里打肉毒杆菌
That's your first question? 你第一句就问这个
I'll find a doctor here. 我会在这里找位医生
Cleveland Botox? 克利夫兰肉毒杆菌
Good god, woman, are you an animal? 上帝啊妹子你没进化完全吗
Well, I'm glad you're staying. 我很高兴你留下来
Well, thank you, miss belle of the bar. 谢谢你酒吧之花
Oh, stop. 别这样说
How many guys gave you their number last night? 昨晚几个男人给了你他们的电话号码
One or two. 一两个吧
I had to wait till I was 88 to find out I have game. 想不到我要到88岁才发现自己能魅惑众生
What do you want for breakfast? 早餐想吃什么
- Oh, you cook? - And give advice. -你给我们做饭吗-还给意见
Like drama on Entourage. 就像《明星伙伴》里那样
You watch entourage? 你看《明星伙伴》
You seem more like a Weeds viewer to me. 我觉得《单身毒妈》才是你的菜
That show is so unrealistic. 那部电视剧太假了
I'll have egg whites, please. 我要蛋白谢谢
Half a grapefruit, sprinkle of splenda. 半个柚子撒点代糖
燃情克利夫兰台词本中英对照

燃情克利夫兰台词本单词标注
Steel-cut oats with seasonal berries. 燕麦加时令浆果
Pancakes and bacon, coming up. 煎饼和培根马上来
I cannot believe that all of these great furniture was in storage. 真不敢相信这么多好家具居然收在贮藏室
I mean, I love the table, I love the chairs, 我喜欢这桌子这椅子
I love the sofa. I really love the rugs. 我喜欢这沙发我好喜欢这地毯
I might not even send for my stuff in L.A. 我看洛杉矶老家的东西不用寄来了
Oh, boy, if this furniture could talk, huh? 老天如果这些家具能说话多好
It would be a welcome relief. 那我就有救了
I'm sorry, I just... I got a little, you know, carried away. 对不起我有点兴奋过头了
So have you decided which guy to call yet? 你决定给谁打电话了吗
- No. - Really? -没有-不是吧
Well, you know, why don't let me help you? 这样吧我来帮你
Just tell me a little bit about them. 跟我介绍下他们
Arthur can drive at night. 亚瑟在晚上还能开车
And Larry has that nice full ring of hair. 莱瑞有一圈漂亮的"地中海"
Sal has both original hips, 萨尔两块原装的髋骨都还在
which is sexy as hell. 性感得让我心儿怦怦跳
Well, it sounds to me like you can't go wrong, 我觉得三位都不错
so just pick one and call. 你就随便选一位打过去吧
Uh, right. 好的
Maybe tomorrow. 不如明天吧
Elka, what's going on? 爱尔卡到底怎么了
Oh, Melanie, I don't know how to call a man. 梅兰妮我不知道怎么给男人打电话
Ok, I'm gonna help you. 好的我来帮你
Let's just pretend, all right? We'll practice. 我们来模仿练习下好吗
Which one of these do you want me to be? 你想让我扮哪一位
- Larry with the hair. - Okay. -"地中海"莱瑞-好的
I'm Larry. You call me. 我是莱瑞你打给我
Ring, ring. 叮叮
- Hello? - What are you doing? -喂-你在做什么
I mean, nobody over 80 answers on the first ring. 你什么时候见过年过80的人电话一响就接的
Well, yeah, okay. 是好的
Sorry, sorry, my bad. Um, let's try this again. 抱歉抱歉是我不对我们再来一次
Ring, ring. 叮叮
Ring, ring. 叮叮
Ring, ring. 叮叮
Ring, ring. 叮叮
Ring, ring. 叮叮
- Hello? - I can't do this. -喂-我说不出口
Oh, Elka. 爱尔卡
How do I look? 我看起来怎样
Like you stepped out of a painting... 像是画中人走了出来
of hookers. 妓女写实画
Do not pay attention to her. Joy, you look absolutely gorgeous. 别听她瞎说乔依你绝对是光彩照人
Are you sure? Not too "Cougary"? 确定吗不会太熟女吗
完整版请点击
Oh, God, I hate that bloody word. 老天我恨这该死的词
But that's what I am, aren't I? 可我本来就是熟女
And I'm the worst kind of cougar-- a self-hating cougar. 还是最差劲的那种剩女自厌的熟女
- Maybe I should call and cancel. - Stop acting so ridiculous. -我还是打电话取消吧-别神经兮兮的
But what if he makes references I don't understand. 万一他说什么潮语我不懂怎么办
Look, if you say something wrong, 如果你说错话了
you can always fall back on being british. 就用英国佬这招脱身
You know, you could say, um, 你可以说
that's what we calls it in London. 在伦敦我们就这么说
Okay, I'll go, 好吧我去
but only because I'm terrified you'll do that again. 因为我好怕你会再说一遍
Oh, can I help you? 请问有什么事吗
It's me. Give me a hand. 是我搭把手
- Can't. I'm leaving on my date. - Oh, what are you wearing? -没空我要去约会-你穿的是什么
That thing that I wore to that 就那件我穿上
- thing where that guy thought I was that model. - Good choice. -去某地被某人认为是某模特-有品味
Just remember what it does when you sit down. 要注意坐下后的效果
Oh, my god. 天呐
What an ordeal. So many people. 真是折磨好多人
Although I got to hand it to them, no matters how big you are, 不过我真是佩服他们无论多大块头
in Cleveland, everybody seems to think 在克利夫兰似乎人人都觉得
that they can pull off wearing shorts. 自己能把短裤穿出味道
So what's with all the stuff? 怎么会买这么多
Oh, you can't leave a Big n Easy with less. 在「大又妙」买东西这算少的
You know, everywhere you turn, 每当一转身
they're offering a lifetime supply of something for a pittance. 就有花点小钱得到"终身免费供应"的好事
- So you got all this for that? - I know. -就为了这个买这么多-可不是嘛
I could have bought out the entire store 我上月买苦艾酒的钱
for what I spent last month on vermouth. 都够买下整家店了
Oh, my god, vermouth. I forgot the vermouth. I got to go. 天呐苦艾酒我忘了买苦艾酒我得再去
Wait, wait, it's still open? 等下还在营业吗
Oh, yeah, they never close. 当然「大又妙」永不打烊
Oh, no, they welcome in all people anytime, day or night. 无论白天黑夜任何时候都任君光临
It's like hell. 就像地狱一样
You know, my favorite is the one 话说我最喜欢的
where Jan got the wig. 就是简戴假发那集
An excellent choice. 明智的选择
But for me, it has to be where Marsha stalked Davy Jones. 我最喜欢的是马莎跟踪戴维·琼斯那集
I love all those old reruns. 我喜欢这些重播的老剧
Yeah... 是啊
Reruns. 重播"老"剧
And I know I said it two minutes ago, 我知道我刚刚才说过
but you are incredibly pretty. 可你真的好美
Stop. 快打住吧
But don't stop. 别打住
And funny and smart, and your accent drives me crazy... 你风趣聪明你的口音真让我疯狂
In a good way. 疯狂倾心
You know, I was actually born in Britain. 其实我是在英国出生的
- Really? - Yeah. -是嘛-是的
My birth mom gave me up for adoption 我的生母将我送去领养
to this American couple. 一对美国夫妇领养了我
Really? 是嘛
Oh, my god! 我的天呐
I think I'm dating my son. 我觉得我在跟我儿子约会
- So he was born in London? - On the exact same day. -他出生在伦敦-同一天生日
And year. I made him say it, like, three times. 同年我哄着他说了大概有三遍
- Wow, that is a huge coincidence. - No kidding. -这也太巧了-就是啊
So what did you say to him? 那你怎么跟他说的
Oh, I made up some lame excuse 我编了些蹩脚的借口
and basically bolted out of there. 基本上是狼狈而逃
But up until the time I found that I might be his mother 在我发现我可能是他母亲之前
he was the best date I've had in years. 他是我多年来约过的最好的男生
Saw the light on. What's up? 我看到灯还开着怎么了
Oh, go ahead. 告诉她吧
When Joy was a teenager, she got pregnant. 乔依是少女时曾经怀孕生子
I'm not surprised. 我一点都不意外
And now she thinks she might be dating her son. 现在她觉得她可能是在跟亲生儿子约会
Still not surprised. 我依然毫不意外
- You sleeping with him? - No! -你跟他上床了吗-当然没有
Wait. You told me you never had children. 等等可你告诉我你没有生过孩子
Because that's what I tell people. 我对外人都这么说
I've never raised the child. 我没有抚养过这孩子
Besides, it's a time in my life I prefer to keep buried. 而且那是我想要永远埋葬的一段人生
It's him asking if I'm okay. 是他问我好不好
What a sweet boy. 真是个贴心的孩子
Maybe I should just call him and tell him the truth. 也许我应该打给他说出真相

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,053评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,527评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,779评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,685评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,699评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,609评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,989评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,654评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,890评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,634评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,716评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,394评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,976评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,950评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,191评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,849评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,458评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容