复仇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

复仇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Daddy! 爸爸
When I was a child, 我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit. 我父亲被人栽赃陷害
Amanda! 阿曼达
Amanda Clarke no longer exists. 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge 他去世前为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
I want to make this right. 我想与你和睦相处
Then you never should've slept with my best friend. 那你当初就不该和我的死党上床
The "Amanda"? 阿曼达号
Sammy named her. 山姆取的名字
Looking over dad's will. 反复看了爸的遗嘱
The Stowaway is all ours now. 偷渡者酒吧现在是我们的了
完整版请点击
Tyler Barrol, Daniel's roommate at Harvard. 泰勒·巴罗丹尼尔在哈佛的室友
You're perfectly welcome to make yourself at home 欢迎你的到来去泳池边客房休息吧
at the pool house. 不用拘束
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson. 谢谢你格雷森夫人
Only thing missing is you. 唯独缺少了你
Call me sometime. 有空打给我
复仇单词统计

复仇高频单词统计
No matter what happens between us, 无论我们之间发生了什么
always be honest with you. 我绝不会欺骗你的
Most of the memories I have from childhood 我童年的大多数回忆
are happy ones. 都是快乐的
Warm summer days filled with love and light. 充满爱意与阳光的夏日
And the certainty 我也相信
that even the darkest storm would eventually pass. 就算最可怕的狂风暴雨也终会过去
And for a while, at least, 虽然黑暗会持续一段时间
they always did. 但一定会雨过天晴
And then? 然后呢
And then... 然后
my parents' car... 我父母的车
went off a cliff 坠落悬崖
and... 然后
they were both killed. 他们丧生了
But you were not. 但是你没有死
No.
I survived. 我活了下来
Clearly it's... 显然
this early exposure to impermanence 过早体会到世事无常
that makes it so difficult for you to trust 让你很难相信
in your adult relationships. 人与人之间的关系
But how do I get past that? 我要怎样才能克服呢
I mean, I really want to... 我真的很想
move forward with this guy at I was telling you about, 和我之前提到的那个人有所进展
but... 但是
I don't know. I guess I'm just afraid. 我也不知道我想就是害怕吧
Emily, we've been circling this theme 艾米莉我们已经围绕这个话题
for a year now. 聊了一年多了
It's time for you to stop playing the victim. 是时候走出那段不幸的阴影了
Time for you to start taking an active role 你该放手追逐
in your own happiness. 属于自己的幸福了
Until you do that, 不然
the only thing you can expect 不论是这段感情
from this new relationship or any other 还是以后你的人际交往
is that it will end badly. 都不会有完满的结果
Okay. Think about that for next week. 自己好好想想下周再见
Thank you, Dr. Banks. 谢谢你班克斯医生
这里有摄像头哦 还有《基督山伯爵》 有木有有木有
Every time I leave here, I feel... 每次我离开这里都会多一份决心
复仇中英对照台词本截图

复仇中英对照台词本截图
more and more determined to take control. 要调节好自己的情绪
Good. Then it sounds like I'm doing my job. 很好看来我的工作起到了效果
After over a year of treatment, 经过了一年的治疗
I remain skeptical that Emily will ever conquer 我仍旧怀疑艾米莉是否能克服
her trust issues. 自己的不信任感
The past continues to define her present, 过去的遭遇不断影响着她
and she's given me no reason to believe 我还确信
that it won't define her future as well. 这些事会继续影响她的未来
So you're flat-out denying it? 你这是矢口否认了
That I somehow hijacked your computer 你是说我黑了你的电脑
and used it to blackmail Tom Kingsly? 用它来勒索汤姆·金斯莱吗
Yes, Conrad, I am denying it. 康拉德我不承认
It's no secret how much you despise the senator. 你看不上参议员是众所周知的秘密
It's no secret. How many people despise you? 这算什么秘密有多少人看不上你
You're hardly one to be 你是那个最不应该
throwing around these kinds of accusations. 以此对我横加指责的人
Besides, anyone could've gotten to your laptop. 再说了任何人都能接触你的电脑
You leave it all over the place. 你总是到处乱放
Now speaking of which... 说起这个
Do you plan on letting me know where you're headed? 你打算告诉我你准备去哪儿吗
San Francisco. 旧金山
Ah. Business or pleasure? 出差还是度假
Sorry to interrupt the good times. 抱歉打扰你们的美好时光了
Daddy, your car's here. 爸爸你的车到了
Thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢你亲爱的
Mm. Have a safe trip. 一路顺风
Thanks. 谢谢
I'll be back before you know it. 我会尽快回来的
Good. 好吧
I hate it when you're gone. 你不在家的日子真不好过
Not so fast, young lady. 别急着走丫头
You and I have our dress fittings 我们早上要为"母女茶会"
for the Mother-Daughter Tea this morning. 去试礼服呢
That's not happening. I'm meeting my friends. 我不去我约了朋友
You're always meeting your friends. 你总是和朋友约会
This charity is important to me. 这个慈善茶会对我来说很重要
My friends are important to me. 我的朋友对我来说也很重要
Maybe if you were nicer to yours, 如果你对你的朋友好点
you'd still have some. 或许你还会有些朋友
Oh, watch it, Charlotte. 说话小心点夏洛特
Hey, do me a favor, honey. 就算帮我个忙宝贝
Be there for your mother on this. 陪你妈妈一起去吧
When I get back, we can go sailing. 等我回来了我们可以一起出海
You can tell me about how horrible it was. 到时候向我控诉这茶会有多讨厌
Ugh. Fine. 好吧
完整版请点击
Love you. 爱你
Thanks for the support. 谢谢你的支持
Yes!
Whoo! Next stop Wimbledon. 你下次可以单挑李娜了
Uh, pretty sure the ball was out. 我很确定那球出界了
I'm pretty sure you're lying. 我很确定你在骗人
Ah, accept defeat, Tyler. 认输吧泰勒
Never. Good game. All right. 不可能打得漂亮
Well, what's say we all order lunch from the Grill and, 不如我们午餐一起叫外卖吃
uh, hit the pool, uh? 然后去游个泳怎样
If only. 能这样就好了
Some of us have to work for a living. 像我这种平民还得讨生计呢
There's still heaps to prepare 维多利亚的慈善茶会
for Victoria's charity tea. 还有一大堆东西要准备
Cucumber sandwiches and scones. There. 准备点黄瓜三明治和司康饼
You're done. 搞定
Tell that to your mother. 这话跟你妈说去吧
She has me in charge of everything. 事无巨细她叫我全权负责
I really want to wow her. 我真想赢得她的赞赏
Well, then how about we all hit club tonight, huh? 那么我们今晚一起去泡吧如何
Yeah, not me. 我就不去了
Uh, I'm trying to stay off the club circuit this summer. 今年夏天我打算远离酒吧
And we have plans. Remember? 而且我们也有安排记得吗
I'm cooking you dinner. 我给你做晚饭
Yes. Of course. 是啊当然记得
I'm looking forward to it. 我期待不已
But you should go, Ash. 你应该去玩玩阿什
Well, it just so happens, I'm free. 碰巧我有空
Perfect. 好极了
Call you later? 晚点给你电话
Sooner's better. 别太晚啦
Bye. 回见
Bye. 回见
Look who's whipped. 看看谁成了妻管严
Contents of dad's safe deposit box. 爸保险箱里的东西全在这儿了
I thought those things were supposed to be for valuables. 我以为应该会放点值钱的东西
Where's the cash? 钞票在哪
Right here. 在这
"First dollar ever made at the stowaway. 1979." "1979年偷渡者酒吧赚到的第一块钱"
Yeah, it's mom's wedding ring. 这是妈的结婚戒指
She must have given it back before she took off on him. 她一定是在离开前把戒指还给了爸爸
All right. That could be worth something. 那这应该值几个钱
Well, I say we hang on to the family heirlooms. 我觉得传家宝还是应该留着
Yeah? Does that include the bar? 是吗这酒吧也算传家宝吗
Yeah, we should talk about that. 这个嘛我们得好好谈谈
What's there to talk about? Sell it. 有什么好谈的直接卖掉
I'll be 18 in a few months, 我还有几个月就成年了
and I could use that money to get a place in town, 有了这笔钱我能在镇上买个房
finishchool, and you-- 完成学业而你
you could finally sail off to Haiti. 也能如愿起航去海地
You don't want to come with me? 你不和我一起去吗
Ah, I kinda got another adventure in mind. 我另有打算
What are you talking about, the rich girl? 你指什么那个富家女吗
All right. I'll tell you what. 好吧这么着
I'll run the numbers. 我去算算账
We'll see what we can get for the place 看看贷款还清了后

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,189评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,577评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,857评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,703评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,705评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,620评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,995评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,656评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,898评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,639评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,720评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,395评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,982评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,953评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,195评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,907评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,472评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容