亿万第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

亿万第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
The key to bagging Axe is Dollar Bill Stearn. 拿下埃克斯的关键就是美元比尔·斯特恩
Bill Stearn bribed the Pepsum researcher 比尔·斯特恩贿赂派普森研究员
for proprietary information for a drug called Vaccarizine. 得到了关于一个种药物维凯欣专有资料
I wanna put him on the rack 我要把他绑在刑架上
and stretch him until he gives us Axe. 拉扯他的四肢 直到他把埃克斯的事都交代了
The good news is this... when you get out of there, 好消息是 你从那里离开的时候
you're starting at $1.4, easy. 很轻松就可以拿到140万年薪
Better news... I'll hire you. 更好的消息是 我要雇用你
I'm staying. 我不会去的
Still, Wendy's 还有 温蒂
making things difficult for you. 始终都在给你添麻烦
Why is she still working there? 她为什么还在那工作
We started to discuss it. 我们开始讨论这件事了
完整版请点击
I've been working there since before we were married 我从没结婚的时候就开始在那里工作
and long before you were in office. 那时候你也没做检察官
Your value to the firm is absolute. 你对公司来说是无价之宝
Stick with me. 别离开我
I don't wanna be out of line, 我并不想僭越
but you might wanna consider recusing from this case. 但是你可能考虑下从这件案子中退出
亿万单词统计

亿万高频单词统计
The conflict of interest... it's gonna be an issue. 其中的利益冲突 最终会成为一个大问题
So what's the minimum investment 所以对家人和朋友的
for family and friends? 最少投资是多少
I promised I wouldn't take any money away from Axe. 我答应你我不会从埃克斯拿走一分钱
What if he never finds out? 如果他发现不了呢
If they bring an action, 如果他们起诉
the whole strategy becomes about leveraging a settlement. 整体策略就变成促成和解
I'd never settle. 我从不和解
William Stearn, you are under arrest... 威廉姆·斯特恩 你因内幕交易和证券欺诈
Lawyer. 律师
...for insider trading and securities fraud. 现在逮捕你
- Lawyer. - You have the right... - 律师 - 你有权
- Lawyer. - ...to remain silent. - 律师 - 保持沉默
Go on ahead. Right through there. 直走 穿过去
Hello? 有人吗
You came. 你来了
Did I have a choice? 我有别的选择吗
You always have a choice. 你永远都有选择
Come in. 进来吧
It's been a weird couple of days. 最近这几天很奇怪
Yeah. 是啊
Hello. 你好
Did you strike a blow for justice today, Mr. Rhoades? 罗德斯先生 你今天又伸张正义了吗
I do believe we did. 我相信我们伸张正义了
You organized this 你策划了这件事
and then made sure I wasn't there when it happened. 还确保事情发生的时候我不在
You're welcome. 不用谢
Did you consider for a second what that was gonna do to me? 你有没有考虑过 这对于我来说有什么影响
Should I go? 需要我回避一下吗
- Yes! - Yes. - 是的 - 是的
Okay. 好吧
My name, my absence when it happened 我的名字 事情发生的时候我不在现场
puts me under suspicion there forever. 这些都足以让他们永远怀疑我
What should I have done? 那我应该怎么做呢
Told you 提前通知你
so that you could be there for an arrest? 这样进行抓捕的时候你可以在现场
And if you had been there, you'd be even more pissed off. 如果你当时在现场 你肯定更生气
You don't think so, but I know it. 你不这么认为 但是我知道
At least then they wouldn't think 至少那样他们不会认为
I knew it was coming. 我早就知道会发生这种事
亿万中英对照台词本截图

亿万中英对照台词本截图
Oh, they all know it was coming. 他们全都知道会发生这种事
It's Judgment Day. 审判日到了
My office is taking an action, and there's nothing 我的办公室正在准备起诉 你或者任何人
that you or anybody there can do about it. 对此都无能为力
And when that action is finished, it will be the end. 我们的诉讼结束 一切就结束了
There will be nothing left. 一无所留
So what they think of you, 他们不论怎样认为
you can see how that might not matter so much. 你能看出来 这已经不重要了
It's my job. 这是我的工作
You're beautiful and talented, 你既漂亮又聪明
and I'm sure you'll land on your feet. 我相信你会东山再起的
Fuck you. 你去死吧
Get Emi Kenyon back in here! 让艾米·凯米恩进来吧
Hello? 你好
Yesterday, this company came under attack 昨天 这间公司遭遇了对手
by an unscrupulous adversary 肆无忌惮的攻击
who will stop at nothing 他们毫无顾忌地
to abuse the authority of the state, 滥用国家权力
take away our freedoms, 剥夺了我们的自由
and close our doors forever. 想让我们永远停业
And it left us all 这件事让我们所有人
wondering one thing... 思考一个问题
What happens next? 接下来会发生什么
Dollar Bill Stearn. 美元比尔·斯特恩
Stingiest multimillionaire on the planet. 世界上最小气的千万富翁
Better get ready to pay full price. 最好已经准备好付出代价了
Insider trading, securities fraud, 内幕交易 证券欺诈
conspiracy, wire fraud. What are we up to? 同谋 通信欺诈 这会有什么结果呢
Uh, 12-year prison term. 十二年有期徒刑
$9 million fine, 九百万罚款
plus civil when it moves to SEC. 到了证券交易委员会还要交民事赔偿
Jesus, that's pricey, and that's just the beginning. 天啊?真贵啊 不过这只是一个开始
They came for Dollar Bill yesterday, 他们昨天是冲着美元比尔来的
but it was an attack on all of us. 但却是在攻击我们每个人
- Right. Right. - Yeah. - 没错 - 没错
- That's right. - Yeah. - 没错 - 没错
And I feel it. Do you? 我感觉到了 你们呢
Yeah. 是的
Any one of us could be next. 下一个 可能是我们中间的任何一位
We're with you, Bobby! 我们和你同在 博比
Yeah! 是的
Do you think this makes me happy, Bill? 你觉得这件事会让我开心吗
You don't need to answer that. 你不需要回答这个问题
- You happy, Bryan? - Yeah, I'm... - 布莱恩 你开心吗 - 我
Right? 是吧
完整版请点击
It doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel fair. 感觉不对 不公平
Why you? Why are you sitting in that chair... 为什么是你 为什么是你坐在这个椅子上
and not somebody else? 而不是别人呢
Today... 如今
we are standing at the precipice. 我们站在悬崖边上
Today is one day after. 事情过去一天了
You have one chance to avoid a cell. 你有机会免受牢狱之灾
Give me Axelrod. 供出埃克斯·罗德的事
The day after Pearl Harbor, 珍珠港事件之后的那天
everybody knew a Japanese invasion would be coming. 大家都知道日军会侵略
Air raid wardens. Anti-aircraft artillery. 空袭督导员上任 高射炮架起来了
Cities blacked out. 全城停电
Mothers and fathers staying by the door 爸爸妈妈都拿着棒球棒
with baseball bats and kitchen knives, 和厨房的刀站在门口
bellies full of fear of the invading hordes. 胸中填满了对侵略者的愤怒
I know what he means to you. 我知道他对于你来说意义非凡
I know you're a loyal man, and I admire that. 我知道你很忠诚 我很欣赏你这点
But this is what you know. 但是你还要知道
You know he's crooked, and you know he's going down. 他就是个骗子 他这次逃不掉的
But everyone was wrong. 但是大家都错了
What happened on American soil next? 第二天美国的这片土地发生了什么
Nothing. 什么都没发生
That's right. 没错
The invasion never came. 侵略从未到来
Turned out Pearl Harbor was the best 事实证明 这群无能鼠辈
those sneak attacking motherfuckers had. 最大的能耐就是偷袭珍珠港
I have the men. I have the tools. 我找到证人 手里有证据
I have the will. 而且我有决心
Now if it's not you, it'll be someone else. 即使没有你 也会有别人
I'll go through your shop, one PM at a time, 我会仔细的查你们公司 一次查一个经纪人
pick up every piece of rotten fruit 找到每个有问题的经纪人
and squeeze until the juice comes out. 让他们生不如死直到说出所有
You know. 你知道的
You know. 你知道的
So you can cooperate 你合作的话
and walk out of here free, 你就可以做一个自由人 从这出去
or you can go to jail for no good reason. 否则的话 你就糊里糊涂进监狱了
You have one chance to make this deal. 你只有一次机会和我们达成协定
A deal won't be on the table tomorrow. 明天就没这个机会了
What came next was a war 接下来就是
that unleashed the might of America. 一场战争 释放了美国的力量
What came next was a victory that left us 接下来就是一场胜利
as the most powerful nation on Earth. 让我们成为全世界最强大的国家
Fuck, yeah! 没错
No deal. 不做交易
This company... 这间公司
This company will not wait for an uncertain future. 这间公司不会等待一个不确定的未来
We will make our own future! 我们要创造自己的未来
We will fight back hard. 我们要全力反击
We will mobilize the war machine. 我们要启动战斗模式
And those who would try to bring down our house 那些想摧毁我们家园的人
will see their own houses fall! 会看到自己的家园毁灭
The case against my client is entirely without merit. 起诉我委托人的这起案子完全没有法律依据
Bill Stearn bribed a company official 比尔·斯特恩为了得到重要的内部消息
in exchange for material inside information. 贿赂了某公司的官员
It does not get any clearer. 这已经非常明显了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,293评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,604评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,958评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,729评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,719评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,630评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,000评论 3 397
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,665评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,909评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,646评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,726评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,400评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,986评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,959评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,996评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,481评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容