适读年龄:6-9岁
今天共读的是2019年澳大利亚维洲教育局推荐阅读绘本之一,在欧美家喻户晓。看似简单的绘本,里面却蕴藏着非常丰富的内容,以最吸引小朋友注意的「躲猫猫」的方式呈现。优美的韵文在跨页的图画中,提供寻找的线索,将故事的主角一一带出。
In this book, with your little eye, take a look, and play "I spy".
在这本书里,用你小小的眼睛,仔细看看,玩儿一个“我来找一找”的游戏吧!
Each Peach Pear Plum, I spy Tom Thumb.
在每一个桃子,梨,李子中间,我找到了拇指仙童汤姆.
Tom Thumb in the cupboard, I spy Mother Hubbard.
拇指仙童汤姆在橱柜里,我找到了老妈妈哈伯德。
Mother Hubbard down the cellar, I spy Cinderella.
老妈妈哈伯德去到了地下室里,我找到了灰姑娘辛德瑞拉。
Cinderella on the stairs, I spy the Three Bears.
辛德瑞拉在楼梯上,我找了三只熊。
Three Bears out hunting, I spy Baby Bunting.
三只熊去打猎,我知道了小宝宝。
Baby Bunting fast asleep, I spy Bo peep.
Baby Bunting好梦正酣,我找到了牧羊女。
Bo peep on the hill, I spy Jack and Jill.
牧羊女爬到了山上,我找到了杰克和吉尔。
Jack and Jill in the ditch I spy the Wicked Witch.
杰克和吉尔掉进里沟里我发现了邪恶的巫婆。
Wicked Witch over the wood, I spy Robin Hood.
杰克和吉尔蹲到了深沟里,我找到了邪恶的巫婆。
Robin Hood in the den, I spy three bears again.
罗宾汉回到家里,我又找到了三只熊。
Three bears still hunting, They spy Baby Bunting.
狗熊一家还在打猎,他们找到了小宝宝。
Baby Bunting safe and dry, I spy Plum Pie.
小宝宝安然无恙,连衣服都没弄湿,我找了李子派。
Plum pie in the sun, I spy...
李子派在阳光下飘着香味,而我找到了......
... Everyone!
...... 所有人!
• END •