福斯特医生第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

福斯特医生第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I told you I'm only keeping it if you finish it with her. 我说过了你跟她离婚我才会留下孩子
You either go and tell her now... or that is it. 你要么现在就去告诉她要么就这样吧
- Did he love her? - He was the one that finished it. -他爱她吗-最后是他结束了这段关系
That doesn't change anything. 那什么也改变不了
They started last night. 那些是从昨晚开始的
Sometimes people write things like this on the internet. 有时人们在网上发这种东西
- Why? - Someone wants to get at Mum. -为什么-有人想诋毁妈妈
- Who? - I'll deal with this. -什么人-我来处理
I found these in your flat. 我在你的公寓找到了这些
You're going on holiday. But stay there a while. 你要去度假了在那里待一阵子吧
You understand, don't you? I can't do this for ever. 你理解的对吧我不能一直忍受头痛
I can't have this conversation. 我不能跟你谈这个
I'm afraid, last night, she died in her sleep... 昨晚她在睡梦中去世了
完整版请点击
'I've changed my mind.' 我改变主意了
'We're all right.' 我们挺好的
We're going to try again. 我们要再试试看
Do we have any butter? 我们还有黄油吗
Mate, I used it this morning. Let me have a look. 伙计我刚刚用了些让我找找看
Did you try the fridge? 你有找过冰箱吗
Hey, presto... 瞧在这呢
The butter. 你要的黄油
What did your last servant die of? 你上一个佣人是怎么死的
- Cholera? - What's cholera? -因为霍乱吗-什么是霍乱
Cholera is like typhoid. 霍乱跟伤寒差不多
"What's typhoid?" 那什么是伤寒呢
Typhoid is what? 伤寒又是什么呢
- Typhoid? - Typhoid, it's very serious. -伤寒-伤寒很严重
What's Thai food? 什么是泰国菜
- Do you want lemon curd? - I thought you said, "Typhoo". -你想要柠檬酱吗-我以为你说的是蒂芙
Typhoo is a brand of tea. 蒂芙是一个茶叶的牌子
Thai food is... quite nice. 泰国菜很好吃
Lemon curd! 柠檬酱
- 'So, he still hasn't admitted it? - I doubt he ever will.' -就是说他还是没承认-我猜他不会承认
- And you haven't told him that you know? - We're just moving on. -而你也还没告诉他你知道了-我们翻篇了
With this massive secret sat underneath the relationship?! 哪怕你们关系的表面下潜藏着这么大一个秘密
- Can I speak with you? - Sure. -我能跟你谈谈吗-没问题
Two minutes. 稍等一下
Excuse me. 劳驾
You're sure you're OK? It's just very sudden. 你确定你没事吗你实在是转变得太快了
After everything, how can you simply take him back? 发生了这么多事你怎么能轻易原谅他呢
Because we have a child together, 因为我们共同养育着一个孩子
a life together, 14 years under our belt, 而且共同生活了14年之久
so if there's any way of keeping all of that, I have to try. 如果有一丝希望继续这种生活我一定会尽力
And you honestly think that he's never going to see her again? 难道你真认为他不会再见她了吗
I'm told when they broke up, it was very final. 我听说他们已经分手了而且是真的结束了
- Nick? - There's been a complaint. -尼克-有人投诉你
Fantastic. Another one. 太妙了又来一个
The power of the internet. 网络力量就是大啊
The latest yesterday was that I don't dress 昨天的最新投诉是因为
appropriately for a senior doctor. 我作为主任医师穿得不够得体
He was annoyed I wore a skirt. 我穿了条短裙他就生气了
Um, this one's not online. 这个不是网上的投诉
- He came in and asked to speak to me personally. - Who is it? -他跑来找我私聊的-是谁
He's requested anonymity for the time being. 他要求先暂时不公开姓名
- I'm speaking to the GMC. - Why the GMC? -我向英国医疗委员会汇报了-有必要吗
Doctors get complaints all the time. 医生总是会被投诉的啊
Yes, but as you say, there's also the comments on the website, 没错但就像你说的网上也有你的投诉
and, um, what... what happened with your mother-in-law. 还有你你婆婆出什么事了
My mother-in-law took her own life, I don't know why everyone... 我婆婆自杀了搞不懂为什么所有人都
It's as much about protecting you as anything. This new complaint. 这主要都是为了保护你这条新投诉
- He talked about your personal life, your marriage. - Wait. -提到了有关你私生活和婚姻的事-等等
You really can't tell me who this is? 你真不能告诉我是谁吗
Sorry. 抱歉
Fine. 好吧
Come in. 请进
Gordon! 戈登
Long time no see! 好久不见了
- You're not normally sarcastic. - Sorry? -你一般不会这样嘲讽我-什么
"Long time no see." "好久不见了"
- That's what I expect from the others. - Sorry. -反正你不会跟我这么说-抱歉
Come on. 别计较了
Come in, sit down. 进来吧请坐
Let's start again. 让我们重新开始吧
What's wrong? 哪里不舒服吗
My shoes don't fit any more. 我的鞋不合脚了
- Your shoes? - Yes. -你的鞋-是的
There must be something wrong with my feet. 我的脚一定出了什么问题
So, were you sick? 那你当时吐了吗
I don't think you're picking up on the right bit of the story. 我觉得这件事你听错了
Yeah, Mum just said, 没错啊妈妈刚说过的
- when you and her met, you had a few too many. - Me? No. -你们认识的时候喝了不少-我没有
Only one of us was tipsy that night. 那天晚上我们俩只有一个人醉了
- Oh, shit. - You OK? -见鬼-你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. 没事
You want to be careful with alcohol. 你以后应该少喝点酒
Makes you say things you shouldn't, and... stand on chairs. 一喝多就说些不该说的话还会站到凳子上
What do you mean? 你什么意思
- I think we need to tell him the whole thing. - Fine. -我们得把整件事都告诉他了-好吧
It was your mum who'd drunk too much that night. 其实那天晚上喝多了的人是你妈妈
She stood on this chair, looked around, and then saw me, 她站到了凳子上环顾四周然后看着我
pointed, and said I was the best-looking man in the room. 指着我说我是那间屋子里最帅的人
- You? - Your dad was younger then, -你-你爸爸当时还很年轻
and the room was not in a very nice pub... 而且那地方也就是个冷清的小酒吧
- That's true, there wasn't much competition. - So, then what? -这倒是基本没什么竞争-那之后呢
They started to play ABBA, 他们开始放阿巴乐队的歌
I tried to dance on the chair, but fell off. 我想在凳子上跳舞但摔下来了
Your dad helped me up and 你爸爸把我扶了起来
said that maybe I should have some food. 然后说我也许应该吃点东西
We got a curry. 我们点了咖喱
And that's how we met. 我们就是这样认识的
Oh, God! It's today. 老天爷就是今天
That's why you were talking about it. 所以你才会提起这件事
I'm an idiot. 我真蠢
Don't worry. 没关系的
完整版请点击
- I'm so sorry. - What have you done? -我真的很抱歉-你做错什么了
Every year, since then, on the 26th of May, 那之后每年的5月26号
your mum makes a curry. 你妈妈都会做咖喱
And I get her a card. 而我则会送她一张卡片
And you forgot? 你居然给忘记了
Dad, you are rubbish sometimes. 爸你有时候可真掉链子
- Yeah. - Well... -没错-好了
Honestly. 说真的
It's OK. You've been busy. 没关系你这段时间太忙了
Simon! 赛门
You liar! 你骗人
Oh, look! 看啊
- Can I see? - NO! -我能看看吗-不行
Thank you. 谢谢
Everything's going wrong at work. 工作事事不顺
Can I do anything? 我能帮什么忙吗
Yeah, will you beat them up? 好啊你能痛打他们一顿吗
Tuesday? 周二怎么样
Perfect. 完美
Everything all right? 还好吗
Yeah. Just, it's a problem. 嗯只是有点小问题
At work? 工作上的事
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine. 对啊不过没事的
- Can I have a word? - Sure. -能跟你聊两句吗-没问题
Sorry, can you sit on this side? 抱歉你能坐那边吗
There's only three of us, Nick, 这里就我们三个尼克
- I'm not sure it matters. - We should take it seriously. -我觉得没这必要-我们应该严肃对待
- Here? - Thank you. -这里吗-谢谢你
You've got the outline details of the complaint there 桌上放着投诉的大致详情
that you threatened to burn this man with a lit cigarette. 说你威胁用点着的香烟烧那人
I'm assuming you deny it? 我猜你否认这件事吧
- Of course. - As you know, -当然-你也知道
normally there are internal procedures. 通常会有内部程序
There are. 确实
But, er, 但是
I spoke to the GMC this morning 我今早和医疗委员会的人谈了
and they indicated that we should consider the wider context... 他们暗示我们应该考虑更广泛的背景
What's going on? 什么情况
Gemma,if you let Nick finish, he'll explain. 珍玛让尼克说完他会解释的
Obviously, the online comments are anonymous 虽然网上评论是匿名的
but we can't ignore them entirely. 但是我们不能完全无视
To an outside eye, they might appear to have... 在外人看来那些评论似乎有...
a pattern of behaviour. 一种行为模式
Also we've had the police here, 而且警察也来了
asking questions about the death of your mother-in-law. 问起你婆婆的死
Who talked to them? 谁跟警察谈了
- Luke, mostly, he was... - "Mostly"? -主要卢克他-"主要"
They asked about some things to do with procedure, as well. 他们也问起了内部程序的事
Do you think that I've done anything wrong? 你们觉得我出错了吗
- There needs to be a process. - No, but... -需要有个审查过程-不但是...
you, personally, Nick. What do you think? 就你个人而言尼克你怎么想
You have been going through a lot lately, in your life. 你最近生活中遭遇了很多事
- How is that relevant? - You said we were talking personally. -这有什么关系-你说了就个人而言
The GMC have suggested we mutually agree 医疗委员会建议我们双方同意
you take a leave of absence, informally, 你非正式地休假一段时间
while the complaint is investigated and we look at the website. 与此同时我们调查投诉与网站情况
It would help, as well, wouldn't it, to have some time off? 休息一段时间对你也有帮助不是吗
No. 不是
What if I don't agree? 如果我不同意呢
Then we'd have to look at a temporary suspension. 那我们就只能让你暂时停职
And, Gemma, that would be so much worse. 珍玛那样会更糟糕
When? 什么时候
When do you want me to stop, then? 你们想什么时候让我停职
Immediately. 立即
You don't have to pack up. It's only a couple of weeks. 你不必收拾东西就几周时间
Presumably, while I'm away, you'll become senior partner? 我猜我离职期间你会成为主要合伙人
You think I want you to go? 你认为我想让你离开吗
We're following professional advice. 我们是听从了专业建议
It's not my fault. 这不是我的错
I helped you! 我帮了你
I told you everything about Kate and the baby, 我告诉了你凯特和孩子的事
I spoke to Simon, did everything you asked. 我找赛门谈了做了你要求的一切
Then suddenly you're giving him another chance 然后你突然又给了他一次机会
which is up to you, 这是你的选择
but forgive me if I stop trying to keep up 但别怪我想不再掺和你们的事
and take a step back, and act professionally. 退后一步表现得专业些

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容