福斯特医生第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

福斯特医生第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You miss me? 你想我了吗
Yeah, I did. 当然很想
There's only a few days to go and there's a lot to arrange. 还剩没几天就到了好多事都没安排呢
You didn't need to. It's just a few friends. 没必要就是几个朋友而已
- And we've got Neil and Anna tonight. - It's all under control. -而且今晚请了尼尔和安娜-一切尽在掌控
Is this yours? 这是你的吗
Yes, actually. Dry lips. 是啊没错嘴唇太干
Bit girly. 还挺少女的
Red? Nothing wrong with that. 就因为是红的没什么的啊
And it was the only one they had. 再说他们也只卖这款
- Remember you're taking Tom to school. - I'm late. -记得送汤姆去学校-我要迟到了
Me, too. 我也是
Worth it, though. 不过也值了
完整版请点击
Oh, no-one's going to notice. It looks fine. 没人会注意的看着还不错
- What does? - No, nothing. -什么-没事没什么
Morning, Mum. 早安妈妈
Morning, darling. 早安亲爱的
You know we're late? 你知道我们要迟到了吧
The form for the trip's in your bag. 旅游的表格放在你的书包里了
- Thanks. - No problem. -谢谢-不客气
And don't forget your coat. 别忘了穿外套
Oh, yeah. OK. 好吧知道了
All ready, mate? 准备好了吗伙计
Nearly. 差不多了
Where's my scarf? 我的围巾在哪
Here, have mine. 拿着先用我的
Really, no. It's... black. 还是不要了这是黑色的
I'm wearing blue. 我要戴蓝色的
I think you'll manage. 我觉得你戴这条会好看的
- Bye. - Bye. -再见-再见
- Dad, did you drive back last night? - Yeah. I had meetings. -爸你昨晚开车回来的-是开会来着
- What happens in a meeting? - What do you mean? -开会时发生了什么-你什么意思
- What do you do? - You sit and drink coffee and discuss things. -你开会时做什么-坐着边喝咖啡边讨论
- See you later! - Bye! -回头见-再见
Bye, Mum! 再见妈妈
Right, we're on the food, the cake. 好的我们来讨论一下食物蛋糕
Like, you're doing the decorations. 要不你来负责装饰会场吧
Not a problem. What would you like? 没问题你想要什么样的
- Balloons, bunting. - Oh, absolutely. -气球彩旗-当然了
Oh, we talked about putting something behind the bar. 我们之前还说过在吧台后面多放些酒
- Very generous. - Enough so that they'll have a good time. -很大方嘛-多放一些让他们能玩得开心
Not so much that I'll need a stomach pump. 但也不能太多我可不想去洗胃
You know what Neil's like. I'll speak to the landlord. 你知道尼尔的我会跟房东打好招呼
- You're a life-saver. - We'll catch up tonight. -你真是我的救星-我们今晚再聊
Lovely. Speak then, Anna. Bye. 太好了到时候再聊安娜再见
Dr Foster... 福斯特医生
Gordon. How are you? 戈登你好吗
Not good at all. 一点也不好
That's why I'm here. Back pain. 所以我才来这腰背很疼
OK, well, we'll deal with that inside. 好吧我们进去再解决这个问题
I was just saying hello, really. 刚刚其实我只想打声招呼
Oh, right. Well, how are you? 是啊你好吗
Good. Bit of a disaster with the hair this morning, but... 很好虽然今早的发型很凌乱但
Yes, I can see that. 是啊我能看出来
Good morning, Julie. 早上好朱莉
- Not really. - What's happened? -可不太好-出什么事了
Jack's ill. Not coming in. 杰克病了不来了
Oh, why? 为什么
That's his final warning. 这是对他的最后一次警告了
What did he say? 他怎么说的
Gastroenteritis. 肠胃炎
I saw him in the pub last night. 我昨晚在酒吧看到他了
- All right. Er, how many on his list this morning? - 12. -好吧今早有多少人预约他-12个
Julie see what you can do. 朱莉你尽量调整吧
Take the appointments down to eight minutes. 把每个预约时间都降到八分钟
- OK. - Eight minutes is impossible. -好的-八分钟是不可能的
Talk faster! 快点说就好了
See you later, Luke. 一会儿见卢克
- Not a flicker. - He's too young for you. -没什么火花啊-他对你来说太嫩了
Maybe. 也许吧
But I accidentally on purpose 但我那天一不小心故意
brushed up against his shirt the other day 轻轻碰到了他的衬衫
and he is toned like a bastard. 他身体壮得很
- You would if you could. - Ros! -你要是可以你也会想睡他的-洛斯
Shall we make a start? 我们还是开始工作吧
As you know, I live on my own 你知道我自己住
and once a week my sister comes over. 每周我妹妹都会来看我一次
Bit of a drive for her, but she brings the shopping. 她得开挺远但她也会带东西来
Meals. 食物
Soup, tomatoes, meat, onions... 汤番茄肉洋葱
Yes.
She was there on a Thursday. I had a headache that day, 她那次是周四来的我那天头很疼
which isn't the primary reason I'm here. 但头疼并不是我来这的主要原因
But now I mention it, 但既然我提到了
I've had them for years. It's on your notes. 那我要说我已经头痛好些年了你的记录上有写
Last weekend, I saw a documentary. 上周末我看了一部纪录片
They said headaches have historic... 他们说头痛是有历史性的
Gordon, can we get back to the specific symptoms 戈登我们能不能回到让你来诊所的
that brought you in? 那些症状
I lay there with my eyes open all night. 我整晚都躺在那没合过眼
I only get a couple of hours 我晚上只能睡几小时
and then I'm falling asleep in the day. 然后我白天就一直昏昏欲睡
Have you had any recent big changes? 你近期有什么大的变动吗
Moving house? New job? 搬家新工作
No. 没有
- Do you have a partner? - Aren't there pills? -你有伴侣吗-不是有药吗
Sleeping pills, yes. But I wouldn't prescribe them in your case. 是有安眠药但你的情况我不能给你开
You wouldn't prescribe sleeping pills 对于晚上睡不着的人
for someone who can't sleep? 你不能给开安眠药
Only if we've tried everything else 除非我们用尽了其它所有办法
or there's a medical condition 或者你身体有特殊疾病
and that's rare. 但这种情况很少见
- You think I'm lying? - No. -你觉得我在撒谎-没有
Yes. Because you're not giving me the pills, 明明就是因为你不给我开安眠药
完整版请点击
even though they do exist and would help my problem. 哪怕确实有安眠药哪怕它能治好我
I think we should try some other things first. 我觉得我们应该先试试其它的办法
We're opening a new restaurant tomorrow. 我们明天要开一家新餐厅
I would love it if you could come so I can say thank you. 如果你能来让我表示感谢那就太好了
Oh, it's fine. 不用这么客气
No, no, please! 别这么说拜托了
Look, I'll send through the details. 这样吧我之后会告诉你具体的信息
Ok. 好吧
So I don't need to do anything? 所以我不需要做任何事
Keep taking these. 继续吃这些药
But other than that, no. 但除此之外什么都不用
Good. 太好了
Gemma... 珍玛
thank you so much. 真是太谢谢你了
No problem. 不客气
Dr Foster went to Gloucester in the pouring rain. 福斯特医生在倾盆大雨中走去格罗斯特
She stepped in a puddle right up to her middle 她踩到了她面前的一个泥坑中
and never was seen again! 然后从此便消失不见了
Well, I hope not! 好吧我希望不会
It's good to see you, Poppy. 很高兴见到你波比
- You're very brave. - Thanks! -你可真勇敢-谢谢
Bye. 再见
I did my science and Harry checked it, 我做了科学作业哈利给我检查了
- so I know I got it right. - Right, is Harry good? -所以我知道我做对了-哈利很厉害吗
He's a genius. He did his IQ and got 140, which is loads. 他是个天才他的智商超高有140
Gemma? 珍玛
Hi! How are you? 你好你怎么样啊
Oh, sorry, I don't... 抱歉我不
Oh, Becky. Simon's assistant. 我是贝琪赛门的助手
Oh, yes. 没错
You didn't recognise me. It's fine. It's been a while. 你没认出我没关系毕竟很久不见了
- Hi, Tom! Haven't seen you in ages. - Hi. -你好汤姆好久不见-你好
So your daughter goes to Highbrook? 你女儿来海布瑞克了吗
Isobel. Yeah, she just started. 伊索贝尔是啊她刚转到这上学
Me and her dad broke up middle of last year, so... 我和她爸去年六月刚刚分开所以
Oh, sorry. 好遗憾
Yeah, well, we just thought Isobel might like a new start, so... 我们只是觉得伊索贝尔可能需要一个新的开始
Oh, and the homework club is a blessing! 还有家庭作业俱乐部简直太棒了
I can do the whole day, finish off, lock up 我可以全天工作下班锁门
and be here at 5.30 to pick her up myself. 然后五点半自己来这接她
I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you. 很抱歉我刚刚没认出你来
Oh, no! No-one does anymore. 没事很少有人能认出我
After the split, I wanted a new start, too. So I went blonde. 分手之后我想重新开始所以染了金发
Mum wasn't happy. 我妈可不高兴了
Said I looked like Tess Daly, as if that's a bad thing. 说我像苔丝·达利就好像这是件坏事似的
But I like it. And Mum's mad, so... 但我喜欢我妈气疯了
Anyway, I'll see you soon. 总而言之我们回头见啦
- Bye. - Bye. -再见-再见
Bye. 再见
Ok? 走吧
Mum? 妈妈
- Mum! - Yeah! -妈妈-来了
Do you know how many bones there are in the human foot? 你知道人脚一共有多少块骨头吗
26. 26块
And 33 joints. 还有33个关节
And more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. 以及100多块肌肉肌腱和韧带
Mum, you're a geek. 妈妈你真是个怪才
I know. 我知道
I was stuck in traffic for 20 minutes 我堵了20分钟的车
but, bearing in mind I started late today, 但考虑到我今天开工比较晚所以我觉得
I think I've done pretty well. What's more, I have wine. 我完成得还是很不错的而且我还买酒了
Perfect. 完美
Can I do anything? 我能帮什么忙吗
You can pour me a glass. 你可以给我先来一杯
Oh, before I forget... 趁我还没忘
Did you cope with the colour? 颜色还可以吧
The colour was fine. 这个颜色还好
Mate, you going to come and say hello tonight? 伙计你今晚要来打声招呼吗
- No. - Why not? -不要-为什么不呢
Mum said I don't have to. 妈妈告诉我我不用去
You're not a kid anymore. 你不再是个小孩了
Yeah, but you never let me leave and you tell these stories. 是啊但你总是拖着不让我走还总讲老故事
Up to you. 你决定吧
Right. 好的
So... tell me about your weekend. 那跟我讲讲你上周末吧
Er... well, it's a conference. 好吧我们去开会了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,053评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,527评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,779评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,685评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,699评论 5 366
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,609评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,989评论 3 396
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,654评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,890评论 1 298
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,634评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,716评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,394评论 4 319
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,976评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,950评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,191评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 44,849评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,458评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容