伦敦生活第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

伦敦生活第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's. 前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行
A door opening, or suspicious dark? 响屁还是哑屁
Door opening. 响屁
Means you're getting Mum's bum. 这说明 你长了和老妈一样的屁股
God, I'd be lucky. My bottom dropped ages ago. 如果真是这样就好了 要知道我的翘臀早已不在
My farts used to be like, "Pah!" 我以前放屁可是又干脆又响亮 啪
Now they're just sort of fighting their way out. 但现在却跟泄了气一样
I haven't farted in about three years. 我差不多已经三年没有放屁了
Happy birthday. 生日快乐
- She won't eat it. - Thanks. -反正她不吃 -谢谢
So, it's a 7 pm arrival tonight for a 7.30 surprise, OK? 记得晚上七点提前到 为七点三十的生日惊喜派对做准备哦
Yeah, I got your e-mail. 好 我收到你的邮件了
It's really a business birthday thing. 其实 与其说是生日派对 不如说是商务酒会
完整版请点击
It won't be much fun, so just don't expect a "Party" Party. 所以应该不会很嗨 你最好也别把这当成狂欢派对
I won't. 好的
And maybe... 还有
just wear trousers. 你穿着裤子去就可以了
And don't drink too much. 记住 千万别喝嗨了
There's this huge promotion in Finland, 我有机会得到一个去芬兰就职的机会
伦敦生活高频词统计

伦敦生活高频词
so this party is quite a serious... 所以这个派对会比较严肃
I mean, it's basically a business meeting. 我的意思是 这基本就是工作会议
Sounds like a blast. 听着好厉害的样子
Can I bring a date? 我能带个男伴吗
- Harry? - No. -哈里吗 -不
Who? 那是谁
Oh, I don't know yet. 噢 我还不知道呢
It's really inappropriate to jog around a graveyard. 不过在墓地边上慢跑不太合适吧
Why? 为什么
Flaunting your life. 感觉是在向长眠于此的人耀武扬威
God, I can't wait to be old. 天啊 我好想赶快变老啊
If it's any consolation, you look older than you are. 如果这能安慰你的话 其实你看起来比你实际年龄老啦
Sorry, sorry. 不好意思 我接个电话
- Hello, Claire speaking. - Mum died three years ago. -你好 我是克莱尔 -我们的妈妈在三年前去世了
She had a double mastectomy but never really recovered. 虽然她做了双乳房切除 但一直没有痊愈
It was particularly hard, cos she had amazing boobs. 这对她来说尤其难熬 毕竟她曾拥有一对美胸
She used to tell me I was lucky 她以前常说我很幸运
cos mine would never get in the way. 因为平胸的人很难患上这个病
My sister's got whoppers, 我姐也是巨乳娘
but she got all of Mum's good bits. 而且她继承了母亲所有的优点
What's Martin given you? 马丁送你什么礼物了
A cursory stroke would be nice. 如果他能突然中风就是最好的礼物了
What? No bang-bang? 什么 不应该是做爱做的事吗
He says he's still got that thing on his... 他说他那里还长着那玩意儿呢
What? 什么
On his... 就在他的
Come on, you can do it. 加油 你可以说出来的
- I don't have to say... - Yes, you do. -我没必要一定要说出来吧 -不 你必须得说出来
- No, not here. - Come on, little one. Come on, please. -不 至少不能在这说 -快说嘛 快说嘛
- No. Penis. - Thank you. -不 阴茎 -谢谢
He says he still has that thing on his penis. Sorry. 他说他的阴茎上还长着那个东西呢 抱歉
Christ, look at that man. 我的天 看看那个男人
Tragic. 哭得真惨啊
Nah, he's a con. 并不 他是个骗子
You can't call someone who is grieving a con. 你怎么能说一个悲伤的人是骗子呢
- That is shit grieving. - Look at him, he's properly grieving. -他才不悲伤好吗 -看看他 他可伤心呢
No-one grieves like that unless they are in a film or from Italy. 没人伤心的时候会这样 除非他们是在表演 要么他们就是从意大利来的
Who are you to pass judgment on his grief? 你凭什么对别人的悲痛评头论足呢
Trust me, he's at a different grave every day, 相信我 他每天都在不同的墓碑前痛哭呢
he can't get enough of it. 就是走不出戏啊
伦敦生活台词本中英对照

伦敦生活台词本单词标注
What? 怎么了
You come here every day? 你每天都来这吗
Don't do a jumpy-outy surprise thing, 别妄想在我的生日派对上做什么惊喜的事
and don't sing Happy Birthday, I couldn't bear it. 更不要给我唱什么生日快乐歌 我最受不了这个了
I'm, erm... 我 呃
I'm actually looking forward to it. 其实我还挺期待你唱给我听的
Hi, Harry, it's me. 嗨 哈里 是我
Listen, I know we're broken up, 我知道我们已经分手了
but it's Claire's birthday tonight 但是今晚是克莱尔的生日派对
and I thought that... 所以我想
I thought that maybe 我想也许
you'd like to come to her... 你可以和我一起去
...birthday party. 她的生日派对
Anyway, give me a call, and I hope you're OK. Bye. 总之 听到后给我回个电话吧 祝一切安好 再见
I can't go out with a dog. 我怕狗
My boyfriend before Harry used to make me send him pictures of 我的前前男友以前老喜欢叫我
my vagina wherever I was, 拍私照给他 不管我在哪
ten or 11 times a day. 一天大概要发个十几张吧
One day when I was temping he asked me to... 有天我正在做兼职呢 他发短信给我说
Time to throw the net out. 是时候撒网了
I am in so much trouble. 我有大麻烦了
Jesus Christ. 我的天哪
What am I going to get Claire? 我该给克莱尔送什么好呢
I am meant to get her the perfect present. 我必须得给她送个完美的礼物才行啊
- I am not drunk. - Always drunk. -还有我没有喝多哦 -然而并不是
I am not drunk! 都说了 我没有喝多
Which is odd, cos Claire's so straight. 奇怪 因为克莱尔总是很直接
Smack me in the face. 快扇我巴掌
- Really hard. - Really? -用力点 -你确定
Yeah. 是的
Oh, good. 噢 很好
Fuck.
I think you gave me a semi. 我觉得我快硬了
Can I eat a water or a sandwich, or something? 我能喝点水 吃点三明治什么的吗
I mean, the man's got a problem. 我想说 这男人绝对有毛病
Speak to me. Speak to me. 跟我说呀 跟我说话呀
But no-one wants to admit 但没人会愿意承认这点的
there's a problem because then they don't get 因为这样他们就不用
to have crazy nights out with Fun Drunk Martin. 和滑稽的醉汉马丁一起共度狂欢夜了
Chicken, are you chicken? No. 鸡肉 你是鸡肉吗 不
He's one of those men who is explosively sexually inappropriate 他就是那种轻浮不检点 喜欢和所有人乱开玩笑的人
with everyone, but makes you feel bad if you take offence 如果你往心里去了 难过的只有你自己
because he was "Just being fun". 因为他只是在“开玩笑”而已
Honestly, you could tell him you're going to pop to the loo 说真的 如果你和他说 你要去厕所
and he'll say... 他就会说
完整版请点击
Yes, you pop to the loo, pull down your knickers, 好的 你先去厕所 脱好内裤
and then I will come in 我随后就“进来”
and fuck you. 好好疼爱你一番
I mean, this place is ridiculous. 我想说 这地方简直难以置信
Does anyone ever come here? 有人光顾过这吗
I mean, it is creepy as fuck. 我是说 这地方也太令人毛骨悚然了吧
Why don't you get her a guinea pig? 你为什么不送她只豚鼠呢
It was a surprise hit here. 这礼物在我们这还挺流行的
What, you think she'd like a pig? Can I take this one? 什么 你觉得她会喜欢一头猪吗 那我能带走这个吗
No, not that one. 不 不要选这只
Christ, woman, there's something wrong with that one, 我的天 妹子 快看 那只好像生病了
it's got death in its eyes. 没看见它眼里闪烁着死亡的光芒吗
Yeah, the vet says she's depressed. 嗯 他们说她得抑郁症了
Aren't we all, girl? 我们不也是吗 妹子
You know, guinea pigs can die of loneliness. 你知道吗 豚鼠会因为孤独而死
Can they? 真的吗
- Hold her. - No. -来 抱抱她 -不
- She needs it. - No. -她需要爱的抱抱 -不
Shh!
I have an idea. 我有个主意
He's sexually inappropriate and he eats raw sausages but no-one's 他不仅不太检点 还吃生香肠
made her laugh like he does, so I guess I have to give him that. 但也只有他可以这样逗乐克莱尔 这点我不得不承认
Right, just put your... What are you doing? What are you doing? 好了 来穿上 你干嘛 干嘛呢这是
No. Stop it. 不 别这样
No, no, no, there. 不 不 不 这儿呢
There we go. 这就对了
I'm an innocent man. 我是个天真的人
I bought her a necklace with her name on it, 我给她买了条刻着她名字的项链
that she found and told me not to buy 但是她发现后叫我不要买
- OK. - I bought her a book -好吧 -我给她买了一本
- that she already has. - Mmmh. -她看过的书 -呃
And, she says not to buy her any clothes 她还说不要给她买任何衣服
because she probably won't wear them. 因为她基本是不会穿的
She scares me! 她吓到我了
This sandwich is so good. 这个三明治真不错
Look, this is London. 听着 这里可是伦敦啊
Just fuck off and buy something weird and expensive. 赶紧给我滚去买点又奇怪又昂贵的东西就是了
No, no, it's got to be good, all right. Help me! 不 不 我必须得给她最完美的礼物 帮帮我吧
Pay me and I'll help you. 给我钱啊 给我就帮你
Fuck off. 去你的
How much? 你要多少钱
60 pounds. 六十英镑
- 70. - Done. -七十 -成交
Yeah!
I don't know who she is. 我不知道她喜欢什么样的
Is she...? 这个吗
No.
What about...? 那这个呢
No!
Just... get whoever you are. 那如果是你的话
Who are you? 你想挑哪个
I don't know. 我不知道
I want to be that person. 我应该会选这双吧
I have been that person. 我以前就是穿这种鞋的人
Ha.
But most of the time I'm that person, like everyone else. 但大部分时间我都是穿这种鞋的人 就跟大家一样
They're good, right? Chic. 这双挺不错的 对吧 也挺时髦的
Chic means boring - don't tell the French. 时髦的潜台词就是无聊 别告诉那些法国人
What about these? 那这双呢
No. God. 不 我的天
Stop checking, all right, nobody loves you. Help me here. 别看手机了 好吗 谁会找你啊 先帮我挑礼物
Who is this person? 那这双怎么样
Fuck, no. 当然不行
This is perfect. 这双绝对合适
Get her something she'd never get herself. 给她买她自己平时不会买的东西
Surprise her. 这才叫惊喜
She'll think I've gone nuts. 她一定会觉得我疯了
No, she'll think you see her as this person, 不 她会觉得你一直把她当做时尚狂野的人
and everyone wants to be this person. 每个人都希望别人这么看自己
I don't know, I... 我不知道 我
Aren't these for children? 这些难道不是给孩子们的吗
No. 不是吧
Let's keep going. I saw some more stuff she'll hate over there. 咱们走吧 我在这看到好几件她讨厌的东西
My neighbour 我的邻居
is really fit. 身材真的好棒啊
Which one? 哪个

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,142评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,298评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,068评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,081评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,099评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,071评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,990评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,832评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,274评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,488评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,649评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,378评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,979评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,625评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,643评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,545评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容