更美好的事第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| What... | 怎么了 |
| Hello. | 你好 |
| Can... Can I have those? | 这些 这些能给我吗 |
| Of course. | 当然可以 |
| Yeah. | 可以 |
| Your car is messy. | 你的车好乱 |
| You got kids. I can tell that. | 你肯定有了几个孩子 |
| Yeah, I sure do. | 啊 我是有几个孩子 |
| Why are you sleeping in your car? | 你怎么在车里睡觉呢 |
| Uh, I'm tired all the time. | 我一直都很累 |
| I call it Momstein Bar. | 这是作为妈妈的后遗症吧 |
| I try to power nap when I can. | 只要有机会我就赶紧打个盹补充能量 |
| Yeah, you got to take them here and there, right, Mama? | 啊 你得送他们到处跑 是吧 妈妈 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Yeah. | 是的 |
| Oh, I have to go to Staples, remember? | 得去史泰博买东西 记得不 |
| You promised. I have to get five things off my list. | 你答应过我的 我得买齐清单上的东西 |
| Wait, Mom. Mom, you're passing the Goodwill place. | 妈 你驶过了二手店啦 |
| - Mom, pay attention! - Stop! | 妈 当心- 停车 |
| Here. Take the jacket. | 给 这个外套给你 |

更美好的事高频词统计

更美好的事高频词
| And what size shoe do you wear? | 你穿几码的鞋 |
| Thank you. I wear a 8. | 谢谢你 我穿8码 |
| Because I... | 因为我 |
| I don't know whose this is, | 我不知道这是谁的 |
| but these are, like, a 9 or a 10, maybe. | 大概是9码或者10码的 |
| Oh, man, you are such a nice lady. | 天 你可真是个善良的女士 |
| You're pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
| Thank you. You're pretty. | 谢谢 你也很漂亮 |
| Oh, no. No. I used to be, | 不 我曾经是很漂亮 |
| but you got to take care of yourself... | 你得照顾好你自己 |
| You know, get your car washed, | 知道吧 洗洗车 |
| get your hair done. | 做个头发 |
| How do you think you're going to get a nice man | 不然好男人怎么会跟你 |
| to make love to you? | 啪啪啪呢 |
| Oh. No. None of that for me. I got rid of him. | 这些都不会发生 我已经把他甩了 |
| I'm not talking about a husband. | 我不是说老公 |
| I'm talking about a man. | 是在说男人 |
| Don't you want a man to be nice to you? | 不想有个男人体贴你吗 |
| Yeah. Well... | 啊 不过 |
| I told Paisley we could do a vintage photo shoot | 我跟佩斯利约好去拍复古的照片了 |
| and I need wardrobe. | 而且我还需要一个衣柜 |
| Shut up, Maxie, shut up, Maxie | 闭嘴 麦克斯 闭嘴 麦克斯 |
| Shut your face! | 闭上你的嘴 |
| Sam, your daughter is a monster. | 萨姆 你女儿就是个怪物 |
| You can't just be a mama all the time. | 你可以一直只做个好妈妈 |
| You got to sometimes be a lady | 你得时不时的做个淑女 |
| with the man putting his full weight on you | 让男人全身心的压在你身上 |
| making you feel good. | 让你享受 |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| I appreciate that, Diane, | 谢谢你告诉我这些黛安 |
| but there is zero time in the mom's schedule | 但是作孩子们的母亲 |
| for being a lady. | 没有时间去做淑女 |
| Oh, yeah, okay. I hear you with that. | 啊 好吧 我懂的 |
| I raised four of my own. | 我独自抚养四个孩子 |
| So you know. | 所以你懂的 |
| Oh, yeah. I mean, you give them every second you got. | 我是说 你时时刻刻都为了他们着想 |
| You take them to school. | 送他们上学 |
| You take them to their friend's house | 送他们去朋友家 |
| music lessons... | 送他们去上音乐课 |
| - Dance class. - Yeah, sports. | - 舞蹈课- 是啊 还有各种运动 |

更美好的事台词本中英对照

更美好的事台词本单词标注
| All those activities. | 所有的这些活动 |
| Endless. | 没完没了 |
| I got my oldest. | 我最大的孩子 |
| He's a lawyer back in Minnesota. | 在明尼苏达州当律师 |
| - Wow. - Yeah. | - 真棒- 是哈 |
| One of them's married in Oregon. | 一个在俄勒冈成家了 |
| Two of them are working back east. | 两个在东部工作 |
| They got good lives. | 他们生活得不错 |
| And you gave that to them. | 是你给了他们这一切 |
| Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
| And now look at me. | 现在你看看我 |
| They leave you with nothing. | 他们什么都没给你留下 |
| You got to make time for you, Mama. | 你得为自己留一些时间 妈妈 |
| They take everything, | 他们拿走了一切 |
| and then you're like me | 然后你会变成我一样 |
| hoping you find some nice lady | 到时候希望你能碰到一个好心的女人 |
| to give you a jacket. | 送你件外套穿 |
| Get out. | 下车 |
| What? | 什么 |
| What are you doing, Samantha? | 你在干嘛 萨曼莎 |
| - Get out. - No way, Mom. | - 下车- 没门 老妈 |
| Mom, you can't just leave us here. | 你不能就这样把我们扔在这里 |
| There's a bus stop right there. | 那边有个公交站 |
| Get on the bus. Take it home. | 坐公交 自己回家 |
| Mom, don't be a drama queen. | 老妈 不要这么小题大做好吗 |
| That bus doesn't even go to our house. | 那路车都不到我们家的 |
| No, it doesn't. | 对 是不到 |
| You're going to take the bus to Ventura | 你们坐车去文图拉 |
| get out, walk up the hill. | 下车 自己走上坡吧 |
| Bye! Bye! Get out! I mean it! | 再 见 下车 我说真的 |
| Mom, we're sorry. We don't need anything. | 老妈 我们错了 我们什么都不要了 |
| We'll help you with the groceries when we get home. | 等到家了 我们帮你收拾东西 |
| Please. | 拜托 |
| Shit, I don't know. | 狗屎 我不知道 |
| Damn it. | 该死 |
| What did the Network say about Eliza again? | 电视网怎么说艾丽莎的来着 |
| I don't know. She doesn't pop. Something like that. | 不太清楚 不受欢迎 这类的吧 |
| Uhh. I'm sick of all these ladies. | 这帮女人真的烦死了 |
| Jen, what did they say about Eliza? | 珍 他们觉得伊丽莎怎么样 |
| Um, the note was she's a bummer. | 记录显示她总是很扫兴 |
| She is a bummer. | 她确实很扫兴 |
| I hate that we circle back to talking about her. | 好烦 我们绕了一大圈最后还是讨论她 |
| The network already approved Manning Truesome. | 电视网传会用曼宁·特鲁萨姆 |
| Let's just cast her. | 咱们不如就选她吧 |
| I'll kill myself first. | 那我会先杀了我自己 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - George.- Yeah. | - 乔治- 嗯 |
| Is there anyone we haven't thought of? | 有没有什么我们没想到的人 |
| All right, look. I have someone. | 好吧 我想到一个 |
| Who? | 谁呀 |
| She was in a pilot I directed | 大约十年前她出演过一部 |
| about ten years ago. She was hilarious. | 我执导的剧 她很搞笑 |
| Network fired her because she had no tits. | 但是因为没胸被电视网炒了 |
| That's not good. | 那就不行了 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| - Sam Fox.- I used to jerk off to her. | - 萨姆·福克斯- 曾是我的梦中情人 |
| No way. | 绝对不行 |
| No way. She's, like, 60 now. | 想都别想 她现在看起来 像60岁一样 |
| Possible side effects include nausea, | 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃 |
| stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, | 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头 |
| diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. | 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡 |
| Yeah, Sam, can you sound a little more | 萨姆 能不能请你在读免责声明的时候 |
| cheerful during the disclaimer? | 试着让声音欢快一点 |
| Possible side effects include nausea, | 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃 |
| stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, | 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头 |
| diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. | 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡 |
| I'm sorry. | 实在不好意思 |
| I'm sorry. I'm trying to sound cheerful about diarrhea. | 不好意思 我试着让腹泻听起来欢快一点 |
| I'm sorry. Ahem. Diarrhea, sir. | 对不起 腹泻 先生 |
| Oh, diarrhea, everyone. | 腹泻 各位 |
| Is it thoughts of suicide and diarrhea, | 是会萌生自杀的念头 引起腹泻 |
| or is it thoughts of suicide | 还是萌生自杀的念头 |
| and also thoughts of diarrhea? | 同时还会让人想拉肚子 |
| There's... | 这有 |
| I know, buddy. I'm sorry. | 我知道 伙计 抱歉 |
| What does this drug do anyway? | 所以这药到底是干嘛的 |
| It's a boner maker. | 让人性奋的 |
| Oh. Well, anything for a boner. | 好吧 为了性奋我愿意 |
| Yeah, okay. | 对 好了 |
| I mean, although, | 我是说 尽管 |
| if a guy has a nice hard dick | 就算有个帅哥从前面看睾大阴俊 |
| and he has diarrhea squirting out the back, | 但是后面各种腹泻各种喷涌 |
| it sort of ruins it, you know what I mean? | 也有点毁气氛 你们懂我的意思吧 |
| Just sort of. | 就是有一点 |
| Okay, let's go. Is it you? | 好吧 开始吧 是你吗 |
| Shit. | 我去 |
| Come on. | 来吧 |
| Bingo. | 对啦 |
| Seriously? | 不是吧 |
| Ohh! No, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
| no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
| Mama, what's happening? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
| Honey, I'm sorry. | 宝贝儿 对不起 |
| Mom, what did you do? | 妈妈 你干嘛了 |
| It's just the smoke detectors. | 不过是烟雾报警器 |
| - Oh, my God.- Mama, I'm scared! | - 我的天- 妈妈 我怕 |
| - It's okay.- Mom, call Dad right now! | - 没事- 妈妈 马上给爸爸打电话 |
| - No!- What's going on? | - 不- 怎么回事 |
| Who are all those people in there? | 那都是谁啊 |
| Who cares? Are we going to die right now? | 管他呢 我们是要死了吗 |
| You idiot! It's just a frigging smoke detector! | 你这白痴 只是该死的烟雾报警器 |
| Shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
| Everybody, stop! | 全都住口 |
| I am so, so, so sorry. | 真的非常非常对不起 |
| My God, this is so embarrassing. | 我天 这真是太尴尬了 |
| Shut up, Max! Mommy's doing her best! | 闭嘴 麦克斯 妈妈已经尽力了 |
| Mom, call Dad. | 妈妈 给爸爸打电话 |
| The firemen are going to want to talk to Dad. | 消防员想和爸爸对话 |
| I can talk to the firemen! | 我能跟消防员讲清楚 |
| I don't need your fucking father! | 我才不需要你们那该死的爸爸 |
| I can talk to a fireman by myself! | 我自己就能跟消防员讲 |
| I mean, I can send you out for any audition that you want, | 我是说 你想参加任何试镜 我都能送你去 |
| but you have to be careful about burning yourself out. | 但你还是要注意别让自己太累了 |
| I think personally that it's better | 我个人认为每个月还是 |
| to go out for just a few things every month. | 只出去忙几件事比较好 |
| You know, just seem more selective. | 你懂的 这样看起来更有选择性 |
| The interesting thing about you | 你有趣的地方就在于 |
| is that you can play a good range age-wise. | 你可以出演的年龄跨度很大 |
| Oh, definitely. I can play up to 25 | 的确 上至25岁轻熟 |
| and really down to 16. | 下至16岁清纯 我都能驾驭 |
| Phone call. | 你的电话 |
| - I'm meeting.- It's Jen Abrams. | - 我正在会谈- 珍·艾布兰打来的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字