| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I've decided to have gastric bypass surgery. | 我决定做胃旁路手术了 |
| Uh, I'm gonna do it. Do what? | 我打算做了做什么 |
| The surgery. I just don't want you to freak out, okay? | 手术我只是不想让你也紧张 |
| Don't worry about me freaking out. | 不用担心我紧不紧张 |
| Uh, well, I do have to worry about it, Kate, | 凯特我要担心这个 |
| because the thing is, is that I'm kind of in love with you. | 因为你得知道我好像爱上你了 |
| I'd marry the hell out of you, Kate Pearson. | 我娶定你了凯特·皮尔森 |
| Yeah, I'm gonna continue to date Sloane | 我还是会继续和斯隆交往 |
| because she's kind, and she's sweet, she's funny. | 因为她温柔善良还很风趣 |
| And-And, you know what? Sometimes you just got to | 而...而且你知道吗有时候你必须做出 |
| do the right thing, even if it's not what you want. | 正确的选择哪怕这不是你真正想要的 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| This cancer is coming for me sooner than later. | 癌症的恶化比我想象来得快 |
| I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
| The medication isn't working anymore. | 吃药已经不管用了 |
| Do you want to stop the chemo, Will? | 你想停止化疗吗威廉 |
| 生日快乐 凯特凯文兰德尔和老爸 | |
| 生日快乐 凯特凯文兰德尔和老爸 | |
| Surprise! | 惊喜来了 |
| - Perfect. - Yes! | -太棒了-厉害 |
| Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
| Oh, is that what we're doing now? | 现在就要这样了吗 |
| 生日快乐 凯特凯文兰德尔和老爸 | |
| We love cake! | 我们爱蛋糕 |
| We love cake! We love cake! | 我们爱蛋糕我们爱蛋糕 |
| One, two, three! | 一二三 |
| Eyes closed. Eyes closed. | 眼睛闭好眼睛闭好 |
| Smile. | 笑一个 |
| That's it, putting this camera down. | 来真的了我把摄像机放下 |
| He's in, he's in, he's in. | 他来了他来了他来了 |
| I'm going deep. | 我要动真格的了 |
| Oh, no. | 不 |
| - Baby, I can't do it. - Oh, come on. | -宝贝我不同意-拜托 |
| Kids are turning ten tomorrow, right? | 孩子们明天就十岁了 |
| They don't need more toys, but a dog. | 玩具不适合他们了他们需要一条狗 |
| Baby, | 宝贝 |
| our beautiful children need a beautiful dog. | 我们漂亮的孩子们需要养条漂亮的狗 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| - Get them a dog. - Okay. | -给他们买条狗-好 |
| And then get them a new mommy who will walk it. | 再给他们找个能遛狗的新妈妈 |
| That's fair enough, but, um... | 也有道理不过... |
| do you, uh, do you want to interview these women, | 新妈妈需要你面试吗 |
| or do you trust my judgment? | 还是交给我来做决定 |
| Oh, you're lucky you're cute. | 你这么可爱算你走运 |
| - But am I cute enough to get lucky? - I don't know, are you? | -是不是太可爱才走运-不知道是吗 |
| Guys, we need to have a meeting. | 各位我们得开个会 |
| What happened to knocking, huh? | 怎么不敲门就进来了 |
| And since when do you call meetings? | 什么时候开始由你们召集会议了 |
| Yeah, last I checked, we... | 据我所知我们... |
| we call the meetings, Yeah. | 由我们召集会议 |
| You attend the meetings, and then we continue to feed you. | 你们参会然后我们继续养你们 |
| That's-That's the deal. | 这是说好的 |
| What's up? | 怎么了 |
| We want our own birthday parties this year. | 今年我们要举办各自的生日派对 |
| - What? - What? | -什么-什么 |
| But you guys love sharing a birthday party. | 可你们不是喜欢一起办生日派对吗 |
| You get the... the three layer cake, | 你们一起吃三层蛋糕 |
| and the birthday banner, | 挂生日大横幅 |
| - and pin-the-tail- on-the-donkey. The... - donkey. | -玩给毛驴安尾巴的游戏-毛驴 |
| Mom, we're gonna be ten, we're too old for donkeys and banners. | 妈我们快十岁了不能玩毛驴和横幅了 |
| I want a Madonna party. | 我想要一个麦当娜派对 |
| Sophie and I love Madonna. | 我和索菲都爱麦当娜 |
| - You do? - Hold on a second, who's Sophie? | -真的吗-等一下索菲是谁 |
| - My best friend. - What happened to Grace? | -我最好的朋友-那格蕾丝呢 |
| - We drifted. - I want a Princess Bride party. | -我们疏远了-我想办《公主新娘》派对 |
| - Princess Bride? - You want what? | -《公主新娘》-你想要什么 |
| Kevin, seriously, you were terrified by that movie. | 凯文说真的你上次被那部电影吓坏了 |
| That's when I was nine. | 那时我才九岁 |
| Now that I'm gonna be ten, I love it. | 现在我要十岁了我爱这电影 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Hey, Randall! | 兰德尔 |
| - Come in here, son. - What's going on? | -进来儿子-怎么了 |
| Are we all getting checked for lice again? | 又要给我们检查虱子吗 |
| No. | 不 |
| Baby, do you want your own birthday party, too? | 宝贝你也想办自己的生日派对吗 |
| Kevin! | 凯文 |
| Stop. | 别这样 |
| Uh, maybe we could invite some of your friends from school. | 也许我们可以请一些你的同学过来 |
| That's okay. They have a rule that if you have a party, | 不用了他们定了规矩如果你办派对 |
| you have to invite the whole class. | 你得邀请全班同学 |
| It's too many kids. | 好多小孩呢 |
| - The whole class? - So we do the whole class. | -全班同学-那我们就请全班来 |
| - The whole class. - Can I have a magician? | -全班-可以请个魔术师吗 |
| Uh... yeah. | 可以吧 |
| - Right? - Okay, I'm in. | -对吧-好那我同意 |
| Okay, so... | 好那么... |
| Meeting's over. Thank you, everybody. | 会议结束谢谢各位 |
| Thanks for stopping by! | 谢谢过来拜访 |
| I know, shut the door. | 我知道要关门 |
| What just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
| So, let's talk dates for your gastric bypass. | 那我们确定一下你做胃旁路手术的日期吧 |
| Yeah. | 好啊 |
| Does the first week of February work for you? | 安排在二月第一周可以吗 |
| Yeah, or... | 可以要不 |
| never at all. | 还是算了吧 |
| You know. Either one of those sound good to me. | 我觉得做不做都可以 |
| Kate... | 凯特 |
| what's going on? | 发生什么事了 |
| - I got engaged. - Congrats. | -我订婚了-恭喜 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| But my fiance... | 但我未婚夫... |
| sorry, that's just crazy to say. Fiance. | 抱歉还不习惯说未婚夫这词 |
| I have a fiance. I feel so French. | 我有未婚夫了感觉太法式了 |
| Your fiance... | 你未婚夫 |
| He just had heart surgery. | 他刚刚做了心脏手术 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| And it was terrifying. | 那实在是太可怕了 |
| And the thought of either one of us having surgery, it... | 一想到我们当中有人要做手术... |
| Wait, am I insane for wanting to bail? I don't know. | 等等我是不是疯了居然想放弃不知道 |
| Oh. I-I just don't think it's the right time for surgery. | 我只是觉得还没到做手术的时候 |
| At least not now. | 至少不是现在 |
| But... Damn. | 但...该死 |
| I was excited to lose some serious weight, | 本来我很期待在短时间内 |
| and quick. | 狠狠减肥一次 |
| Kate... | 凯特 |
| have you ever considered | 你有没有考虑过 |
| an immersive weight loss experience? | 尝试沉浸式减肥法 |
| A fat camp? | 减肥训练营 |
| There is a incredible facility upstate, | 在纽约州北部阿迪伦达克山区 |
| in the Adirondacks. | 那有非常完善的设施 |
| It's a month-long program. | 为期一个月 |
| No distractions, | 让你排除所有杂念 |
| no temptations. | 消除所有诱惑 |
| Total focus and a lot of hard work. | 全身心投入其中而且运动量很大 |
| I'm late. I'm late. Juice? | 迟到了迟到了果汁 |
| - Bam. - Thanks. | -接住-谢谢 |
| And how about some yogurt real quick? | 再简单来点酸奶怎么样 |
| Can't, Tyler wants to see me first thing. | 来不及了泰勒想一早就见到我 |
| About what? | 什么事啊 |
| What's cookin', good lookins? | 帅哥美女早上吃什么啊 |
| Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
| - Wednesday. - Ah, Wednesday, | -今天是星期三-星期三啊 |
| the meat in the Tuesday-Thursday sandwich, | 周二至周四这块三明治里的肉馅 |
| and what a sweet, sweet meat sandwich it is. | 真是好一个肉馅三明治 |
| You okay, William? | 你还好吗威廉 |
| Okay? Am I okay? | 好吗我还好吗 |
| Mm, yeah, that's the question on the table. | 没错这就是我们要讨论的问题 |
| "Okay" does not do justice to how I feel. | 用好来形容我的感觉是远远不够的 |
| I feel better than I've felt in months. | 这几个月来就今天感觉最好了 |
| I feel like sex, I feel like magic, | 就像刚刚做了爱又好像被施了魔法 |
| I feel like music, which reminds me, | 又好像有音乐在流淌差点忘了 |
| Tess lent me her iPad. | 苔丝把iPad借我了 |
| iPod. That's an iPod. | iPod那是iPod |
| You say "Pod," I say "Pad." | 你说Pod我说Pad |
| Let's call the whole thing off. | 我们就别再争了 |
| Can you show me how to put my music in this? | 你能教我怎么把音乐导进去吗 |
| - I've really got to run. - Thanks, son. I'll go get my list. | -我得走了-谢谢儿子我拿歌单去 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Chemo boost. | 化疗刺激反应 |
| Happened to my dad when he stopped his treatment. | 我爸停止治疗后也有这种状况 |
| His energy's not being zapped anymore. | 他的精力不再受压制了 |
| Well, good, I guess. | 很好也许吧 |
| Hey, can you help him with his music? | 你能帮他搞定他的音乐吗 |
| - I got to run. - Sure. | -我得赶快走了-没问题 |
| But how about having a little yogurt... | 但要不要来点酸奶 |
| No time for yogurt, baby. No time for yogurt. Love you. | 没时间吃了宝贝没时间了爱你 |
| I got a hot minute for some yogurt. | 我可有时间好好享受酸奶 |
| Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
| Have a good weekend? | 周末玩得还好吗 |
| - Good to hear. Mine was all right. I, um, saw a movie... - No. | -太好了我还好看了部电影-不 |
| - with, uh... - No. | -和...-不 |
| - What's "No"? - No small talk. | -什么意思-不要闲谈 |
| No pretending like things are good with us. | 不要假装我们之间一切都好 |
| You said that dating me was the right thing to do. | 你说过和我约会是正确的选择 |
| You basically called me | 那基本上就是说 |
| the girl equivalent of wearing a seat belt in a cab. | 我的存在对你而言就像坐出租要系安全带 |
| Okay, listen, I understand.... | 好吧我明白... |
| No, okay, we work together. That's it. | 算了不用说了我们只是同事而已 |
| Let's come in, rehearse the play, get out. | 我们来这彩排然后各走各的路 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| - Great. - Great. | -很好-很好 |
| Still really, you know, feel like you would've loved | 我还是觉得你应该会喜欢 |
| my movie recommendation, so... | 我推荐的电影 |
| Your loss. | 不听是你的损失 |
| Did you remember | 你记得 |
| to write your name in all of your underwear? | 在你所有的内衣上写名字了吗 |
| It's not that kind of camp. | 不是那种训练营啦 |
| - Oh, okay. - Okay? | -好吧-好吧 |
| Are you sure that you're okay with me doing this? | 你确定你能接受我的这个决定吗 |
| I know this isn't the best timing for us. | 我知道对我们来说这不是最好的时机 |
| Of course I am okay with it. | 我当然没有问题了 |
| Kate, we have the rest of our lives to spend together. | 凯特我们的余生都会一起度过的 |
| Or at least the rest of mine, I had a heart attack at 40, | 或至少是我的余生我40岁就犯心脏病了 |
| - so I'm going first, obvi. - Toby. | -所以很明显我会先走-托比 |
| Look, this is an incredible opportunity, | 听着这次的机会非常难得 |
| and I want you to do it for yourself. | 我希望你是为了自己才去的 |
| And Dr. Singh doesn't want me | 而且辛格医生不希望我 |
| travelling for at least another two weeks. | 再多花至少两个星期颠簸 |
| So I will just get to know the Big Apple a little bit. | 所以我会留下多熟悉熟悉"大苹果"[纽约城] |
| Do you know anyone in the city? | 你在城里有认识的人吗 |
| Not a soul. | 一个没有 |
| But I will be fine. | 但没关系 |
| If Macaulay Culkin can do it, so can I. | 如果麦考利·卡尔金能做到我也能做到 |
| I love you. | 我爱你 |
| I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| This is gonna be so awesome. | 这感觉一定很棒 |
| - Yeah. - I bet it's gonna be so hardcore. | -是啊-我敢说一定会非常辛苦 |
| I'm gonna puke so much. | 我会吐得非常厉害 |
| But I'm not gonna be one of those people who complains. | 但是我不会像那些人一样抱怨 |
| I'm just gonna... | 我只是会... |
| - puke. - Yeah, that's the-that's the right attitude. | -呕吐-是的这才是正确的态度 |
| Yeah, and I'm gonna have a skinny bitch trainer, | 对而且我还会有一个苗条的小贱人当教练 |
| who's gonna scream at me until I cry a pool full of tears. | 她会对我破口大骂骂得我哭出一泳池眼泪 |
| And then I'm gonna swim a hundred laps in that pool. | 然后我还会在那个泳池里游上一百圈 |
| Yeah! | 是啊 |
| That's disgusting, but yeah. | 有点恶心但是没错 |
| Thank you for being so supportive. | 谢谢你这么支持我 |
| That's what fiance's do. | 这是未婚夫应做的事 |
| Well, thank you, fiance. | 谢谢你未婚夫 |
| Oh, you're welcome, fiancee. | 不客气未婚妻 |
| - Let's stop doing that. - Okay, yeah, it was enough. | -我们别这样了-好的差不多了 |
| - Yeah, that was disgusting. - Yeah. | -没错有点恶心-是的 |
| Hey, sorry I'm late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
| Family's a little nuts right now. | 刚才家里有点小事 |
| You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
| Yeah, yeah, come in, come in. | 是的进来进来 |
| Randall, do you know Sanjay Jahiri? | 兰德尔你认识桑杰·贾希里吗 |
| Only by reputation. | 略有耳闻 |
| Randall Pearson. | 兰德尔·皮尔森 |
| Um, sorry, I biked in from Brooklyn. | 抱歉我从布鲁克林骑自行车过来 |
| Apologies if I'm a little sweaty. | 手上汗津津的我很抱歉 |
| That's all good in the hood. | 完全没问题 |
| So, did Sarah tell you | 莎拉有没有告诉你 |
| about our potential new wind farm client? | 关于我们潜在的新风力公司客户的事 |
| In pre-construction, in Alberta, yeah. | 还在前期建设中在亚伯达是的 |
| Calgary. | 是卡尔加里 |
| Which is a city in the province of Alberta. | 卡尔加里是亚伯达的一个省 |
| Sorry. Was just specifying. | 抱歉只是说具体点 |
| Appreciate that, Sanjay, I know the specifics. | 非常感谢桑杰我很了解情况 |
| Sanjay's gonna come aboard help us land them. | 桑杰会入伙帮助我们拿下那个项目 |
| Really? | 真的吗 |
| I-I was hoping to throw my | 我本来以为是我 |
| hat in the ring for that account. | 来参与这个客户的项目 |
| Oh, well, given Sanjay's background in, uh, renewable energy... | 考虑到桑杰有可再生能源的工作背景... |
| I've got interest in renewable, too. | 我对可再生能源也有兴趣 |
| Uh, I at least deserve a shot at this. | 至少我应得一次尝试的机会 |
| Sir. | 先生 |
| Fair enough. | 也有道理 |
| Why don't you both work on a derivative. | 不如你们各自做一份衍生品报告 |
| Get it to me by the end of the week. | 周末前给我结果 |
| End of the week? | 周末前 |
| I can probably have something to you by tomorrow morning. | 我差不多明天早上就能给你结果 |
| Sanjay, sound good? | 桑杰你怎么看 |
| No problem here. | 我没问题 |
| May the best derivative win. | 谁做得好就由谁负责 |
| God, what we do would be a terrible reality show. | 天呐我们好像演了一出糟糕的真人秀 |
| Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin. | 转转转 |
| And turn, and turn... | 转过去转过来... |
| Perfect. | 好极了 |
| Thank you so much, see you tomorrow. | 非常感谢明天见 |
| Buh-bye.. | 再见 |
| - Magician's confirmed. - Nice. | -魔术师定好了-不错 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”