罪恶黑名单第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

罪恶黑名单第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
♬战栗为之战栗♬
♬战栗为之战栗♬
♬战栗为无知而战栗♬
Ready? 准备好了吗
Oh, yeah. 好了
She's beautiful. 真是辆好车
She was. 是啊
Can you make it radioactive? 能带辐射吗
What do you think that was? 不然你以为那是什么
Joke. 开玩笑
Yes. Cesium-137, just like you want. 可以照你要求添加铯137
How long before it's ready? 要多久完工
48 hours. 48小时
完整版请点击
I need it in 36. 只给你36小时
Are you telling me that 你是说
- you have known about this? - Yes! I found it! -你知道这事-是的我发现了盒子
- When? - When I was cleaning up your blood. -什么时候-清理你血迹的时候
Liz, that was weeks ago. 莉斯那都是几周前的事了
What else are you not telling me? 你还有什么事瞒着我
罪恶黑名单单词统计

罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
What am I not telling you?! 我瞒着你
What the hell is this, and why is it in our house? 这是什么怎么会在我们家
I mean, there's a gun in here, Liz, and there's -- 这里面有支枪莉斯还有
there's passports with my face on it and, uh, these names. 有我照片的护照还有这些名字
Who the hell is Anton Piere Louis? 谁是安东·皮埃尔·路易斯
Do you really expect me to believe 你真指望我相信
that you've never seen any of this before? 你从没见过这些东西吗
And how much money is this anyways? 这里到底有多少钱
I mean, this is a fortune. 看起来有一大笔
Are you serious about all this? 你没逗我吧
- Is this you? - Are you interrogating me now? -这是你吗-你是在审问我吗
This -- it's a picture of you at the Angel Station Hotel in Boston. 这是你在波士顿天使站酒店的照片
- Yeah. So what? - There was a murder there -那又怎样-那里发生了一件命案
that matches this gun -- 弹道与这支枪匹配
an agent named Victor Fokin, 死者名叫维克多·福金
a Russian agent who was in the process of defecting 是一名计划叛国的俄国特工
when he was killed before he could say anything. 他什么都还没来得及说就遇害了
Are you telling me, like, what -- 你什么意思
like, you think that I murdered a KGB defector, like I'm Bond? 我杀了一个克格勃叛徒我是邦德吗
I'm Tom Bond, 我是汤姆·邦德
and I just, uh -- between social studies and recess, 在教课之余
I go around assassinating people. 到处去暗杀人
I had my job interview there, Liz, at the coffee shop. 我那天在那家咖啡馆面试莉斯
That's enough. 真是够了
Some of the dates on these passports -- 有几本护照上的日期...
You know, I can't believe that you're accusing me of this, 真不敢相信你竟然把我一切都怪罪在我身上
because your job is the reason 都是因为你的工作
that a man came in here and cut me in half! 才会有人到咱家把我捅个半死
No. March 12, 2011. 不2011年3月12日
- Your bachelor party. - In Las Vegas. -你的单身派对-在拉斯维加斯
- I've never seen pictures. - You never will! -我从没见过照片-根本没有照片
I was gone for 36 hours! 我只离开了36个小时
You can get to Paris and back in 19. 19个小时足以去巴黎飞一个来回
I'm not gonna sit here and... 我才不要在这里...
Your job -- anything that is evil or bad -- 你的工作发生的所有坏事
it comes from what you do, not what I do! 都是因为你的工作而不是我
- It's not my picture on these passports. - Okay! -护照上的又不是我的照片-那好
If you think I am guilty, 你要真觉得我有罪
then why don't you do something about it? 何不采取行动呢
Why don't you call the FBI? 打电话找联调局啊
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
Fine.
Do it. Go ahead. Do it. 打吧尽管打
You think I'm kidding? Do you think I'm kidding? 你以为我是开玩笑吗是吗
Liz, it's -- it's me. 莉斯是我
I don't know what's going on, 我也不清楚是怎么回事
but I know that this is a huge misunderstanding. 但我知道这其中肯定有天大的误会
Make -- make the call. 你打电话吧
They'll separate us. 他们会把我们分开
They'll dig through your life, my life, 他们会调查你我的生活
with a fine-tooth comb. 刨根究底
They'll... 他们会...
Our entire lives will be up for grabs. 我们生活的所有细节都会暴露出来
I got nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐藏的
Let them. 尽管查吧
Identification, please. 请确认身份
Agent Keen, 1212-654 White bear. 基恩探员1212-654WB
I need clearance for an incoming client. 我的一个客户需要安全许可
Client? 客户
Thomas Vincent Keen. 托马斯·文森特·基恩
My husband. 我丈夫
Was that necessary? 这样做有必要吗
I thought we were going to the FBI. 我还以为我们要去联调局
I don't work at the FBI. 我不在联调局工作
What do you mean, "Black site"? 你说"小黑屋"是什么意思
I don't understand. Where are we? 我不明白这是什么地方
This is where I work, Tom. 这里是我工作的地方汤姆
Mr. Keen, I need you to come with me. 基恩先生你跟我来
Wait. 等等
Make it quick. 快点说
You're gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
Just tell them what happened. Tell the truth. 告诉他们事情的经过说实话
Okay.
Where are they taking him? 他们要带他去哪里
If I were you, I'd worry about myself. 如果我是你我会更担心自己
I'm looking at it right now. 我现在正看着这幅画呢
It's beautiful. 很漂亮
What? Oh, the blues? 什么蓝色吗
Well, the blues look... 蓝色看起来
Blue. 蓝色
Green and gray, the gaping maw of the ocean. 绿和灰张开血盆大口的海洋
It's mesmerizing. 令人着迷
I don't know why the hell I'm doing this. 我不知道为什么这么做
This painting should be hanging in Boston. 这幅画应该挂在波士顿
No, I know. 不我知道
My man in the port of Dubai 我在迪拜港的手下
完整版请点击
says payment was sent last week. 说报酬上周已经交付了
The painting will be in hand well before the wedding. 这幅画会在婚礼前送到
Yes. 是的
Hakim, remember me to your wives -- all of them. 哈基姆代我向你妻子们问好
What is it? 什么事
It's about Agent Keen and her husband. 有关基恩探员和她丈夫的事
When this all started, 最初
when Reddington turned himself in and asked for you, 在雷丁顿自首并要求见你的时候
I was skeptical, suspicious. 我怀疑过有过顾虑
But I'll be honest. You've done good work. 但老实说你做得很出色
And I've come to believe that you were just as surprised 我开始相信当他选中你的时候
as the rest of us when he picked you. 你和我们一样感到惊讶
But now this. 但现在出了这事
I need you to help me understand what's going on here. 我要你来帮我理清这件事
The gun, the money, and passports were in my house. 那枪钱和护照是在我家发现的
A hatch in the floor. 地板上有个暗格
The gun was used in an unsolved homicide. 那支枪在一起未破的凶杀案里使用过
Yes. 是的
You pulled a ballistics report. 你做了一份弹道测试
Tom is my husband. 汤姆是我丈夫
I brought him here, to you, for help, to find answers. 我带他来这里寻求你们的帮助寻求答案
I want to know who killed that FSB agent as much -- 我也想知道是谁杀了那俄罗斯联邦安全局特工
More than you do. 甚至比你们更想知道
If we can solve that murder -- 如果我们能破获这起谋杀案
We're not gonna do anything. 没有什么"我们"了
Until this matter is resolved, I'm putting you on leave. 事情解决之前你被停职了
What? 什么
No. Tom is here. 不汤姆在这里
Agent Keen... 基恩探员
Go home. 回家吧
Oh, thank you very much. 非常感谢
Meera Malik. 米拉·马丽科
Tom Keen. 汤姆·基恩
But, uh, you probably already know that. 估计你已经知道了
Look, I-I came here voluntarily, so... 我我是自愿来的
Where should we start? 我们从哪儿说起
I just want to know the truth. 我只想知道真相
Tell me about the murder. 说说那起谋杀案吧
People think it matters who occupies that house. 人们认为谁住在那栋房子很重要
It doesn't. 其实不重要
Multinational corporations and criminals run the world. 跨国公司和罪犯才是掌控世界的人
I thought we were here to talk about Tom. 我以为我们是来聊汤姆的事
You've obviously heard of corporate espionage -- 你肯定听说过商业间谍活动
Companies trying to beat other companies to be the first hand on the dollar. 公司之间相互打压意图获利
But what if it were taken a few steps further? 但如果做过头了呢
In 1982, seven people in Chicago were killed 1982年芝加哥有七人
by an over-the-counter drug laced with potassium cyanide. 因服用掺有氰化钾的非处方药而丧命
The company's market share went from 35 to 8. 这家公司的市场占有率从35%直掉到8%
It was never determined how the drug was poisoned, 他们如何在药里下毒至今仍无定论
but I will tell you someone was hired to do that. 但我敢肯定是有人雇人干的
Remember those tire recalls, Chernobyl? 还记得轮胎召回切尔诺贝利吗
Deliberate and malevolent actions taken by corporations 公司蓄意采取恶意的行动
to protect their vital interests. 以保护他们的切身利益
Nothing happens by chance. 没有什么是偶然的
That's why I'm here, Lizzy. 所以我才在这莉兹
Because there's a woman -- 因为有个女人

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,172评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,346评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,788评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,299评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,409评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,467评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,476评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,262评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,699评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,994评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,167评论 1 343
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,827评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,499评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,149评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,387评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,028评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,055评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容