罪恶黑名单第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

罪恶黑名单第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What's going on? You're acting funny. 出什么事了你怎么怪怪的
Nothing. 没事
Okay. 好吧
Tell me. 告诉我吧
Tell me. 说吧
I need to ask you about something, 你要问你些事
and I need you to tell me the truth. 你得告诉我实话
Of course. What is it? 当然什么事
I don't get it. 我不明白
A man was shot and killed in that hotel. 有个男人在那家酒店被枪杀了
Okay. 好吧
So, what's the question? 你要问什么
Were you involved? 跟你有关吗
完整版请点击
I-I-in -- in what? 什么跟我有关
The murder. 那件凶杀案
You're not going anywhere. 你哪儿都别想去
Liz. Stop! 莉斯别动
The people that I work for are very powerful. 我所效力的人势力很大
Now, I need you to tell me everything that you know. 我要你把知道的全告诉我
罪恶黑名单单词统计

罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
I don't know anything. 我什么都不知道
- You're hurting me! - Damn it, Lizzy! -你弄痛我了-该死莉兹
Do not lie to me! 别骗我
I don't know anything! I swear! 我发誓我什么都不知道
Yeah, well, I wish that I believed you! 我真希望能相信你
Rise and shine. 该起床啦
The day is waiting. 新的一天开始了
Let's go, let's go, let's go! 快快快起床
Oh, God. I hate you right now. 天哪我现在真恨你
Do you? Wake up, wake up, wake up. 是吗快醒醒
Get her, Hudson! Get her! 快叫她起床哈德森
Stop it, both of you! 你俩快停下
I know that you've had a rough few nights, 我知道你这几晚都很难熬
but today is gonna be a really great day. 但今天一定会很美好
- Why? - Well, I have a doctor's appointment. -为什么-我今天约了医生
You hate doctors. 你讨厌医生
Yeah, but it's not for me. 没错但不是给我约的
It's... an ultrasound for our baby. 是要给我们的宝宝照超声波
I thought Jenny was having second thoughts. 珍妮不是还要再考虑一下吗
Yeah, she said we're the only married couple she knows 她说我们是她唯一认识的
who don't totally hate each other, so she's... 和谐相爱的夫妻所以
she's giving us a baby. 她要把孩子交给我们抚养
That's... 真是
that's great news. 真是个好消息
It's amazing! 简直棒极了
When you get home from work tonight, 你今晚下班回来
you are finally gonna see 就终于能看到
what this little monster looks like. 这个小怪物长什么样了
Wait. I'm not invited? 等等你不叫我一起去吗
I just know how busy you get. But call if you can't make it. 我知道你很忙不能参加的话打电话跟我说
Oh, God. 天哪
Oh, God. 天哪
It's so good to see things 真是太好了
finally getting back to normal around here. 事情终于都回到正轨了
My name is -- is... 我的名字是是
My--my name is Seth -- Seth Nelson. 我的名字是塞斯塞斯·尼尔森
P-p-p-please, please -- I'm begging you. 求求求求你了
D-don't -- 不不要
Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
Save your breath, kid. 省口气吧孩子
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
Please don't do this. 求你了不要这样
Please...don't! 求你了不要
What... what are you? 你你是什么怪物
You got -- you got the wrong guy! 你你抓错人了
Please! 求你了
Help me! Somebody! 救命啊有人吗
Your sources were correct, sir. 您的情报很准确先生
The Iranian is attempting to procure 那个伊朗人试图获取
a high-level-intelligence package. 一份高度机密的情报
We believe it could lead to the answer you seek. 我们认为该情报可以给您所需要的答案
Have it intercepted. 截取情报
That may prove... difficult. 可能有点困难
The seller hired the Courier to make the exchange. 卖家雇了信使递交情报
The last time we attempted to intercept him -- 上次我们试图拦截他...
I'm well aware of the men and resources we lost in Cairo. 我很清楚我们在开罗的损失
Perhaps this is an opportunity to let our new... 看来这次该让联调局的新朋友
friends at the FBI carry the water. 帮我们做点事了
波士顿警察局 凶案组案件卷宗
I've been ordered to include you in the oversight committee brief 我接到命令要带你参加下周关于雷丁顿的
on Reddington next week. 监督委员会简报
Cooper told me. 库珀告诉我了
Here's the profile I prepared on him. 这是我准备的关于他的分析材料
Have I told you yet I don't place much stock in profiling? 我有没有告诉过你我不是很相信侧写分析
And by "Much," I mean "None". 我说"不是很相信"是指"一点都不相信"
It's never once helped me solve a case. 因为它从没帮我破过案
You know what has? 你知道什么帮我破过案吗
- Facts. - Yeah. -事实真相-对
I also prepared a profile on you. 我也准备了你的侧写分析材料
"Uptight, fueled by an inner rage, "暴躁内心充满愤怒
"capable of the occasional moment of tenderness, "偶尔待人亲切
"which likely brings on the desire "这点可能使其想
to stay up all night watching Asian porn." "整夜看亚洲情色片"
Not even close. 一点都不对
Huh. How about this? 那这个呢
You don't trust me. 你不相信我
You think I'm tainted somehow -- maybe a traitor. 你认为我有污点也许是个叛徒
You resent the fact that Reddington wants to 你对雷丁顿选我合作
work directly with me instead of you. 而没选你感到愤怒
Speak of the devil -- it's the devil. 说曹操曹操到
What is this place? 这是什么地方
Something of a hideaway. 一个藏身之所
It used to be home 这里曾经住过
to one of the finest American writers who ever lived -- 美国最好的作家之一
Fredrick Hempstead. 弗雷德里克·亨普斯特德
Never heard of him. 没听说过
完整版请点击
No, you haven't. Nobody has. 你当然没有没人听说过他
Dear Fredrick was waiting tables 我们第一次见面时亲爱的弗雷德里克
when we first met -- 还在餐馆做侍应
strange little man, built like a fireplug. 奇怪的小个子身材就像消防栓一样
He was living here with his mother until she died. 他和妈妈住在这里直到她去世
Poor Fredrick couldn't afford to stay on, 可怜的弗雷德里克无法继续支付房租
so I bought the place for him. 所以我帮他把这买了下来
Please. 请坐
Sadly, Fredrick died without ever being published, 可惜弗雷德里克的书还未出版他就死了
but this place is chock-full of his work -- 但这里都是他的著作
Manuscripts, poems, unsent letters, 手稿诗歌未寄出的书信
and lots and lots of this. 还有很多很多这个
What is that? 那是什么
No earthly idea. 完全不知道
Some sort of distilled alcohol, I think. 某种蒸馏酒吧
There's bottles of the stuff stashed everywhere. 这里到处都藏着这玩意儿
Would you like me to pour you a few fingers? 要我给你倒点吗
Why am I here? 为什么叫我来
Have you ever wondered 你有没有想过为什么
how criminals who know they can't trust one another 罪犯明知他们不能彼此信任
are still able to conduct business with each other? 却仍然能进行交易
They replace trust with fear and the threat of violence. 他们用恐惧和暴力威胁来取代信任
The next target on the blacklist 黑名单上的下一个目标
is a physical embodiment of both. 正是这两者的化身
He's known as the Courier, 他被称为信使
and his involvement in a transaction 他所参与的每一个交易
virtually guarantees success. 几乎都能成功
Once he's hired to make a delivery, 一旦雇他来交货
he can't be bribed, he can't be stopped. 没人能贿赂他也没人能阻止他
If either party attempts to double-cross the other, 如果有任何一方试图出卖另外一方
he kills them both. 他就把双方的人都杀了
The perfect middleman for an imperfect world. 残缺世界的完美中间人
Cooper's not gonna sanction a black op 库珀可不会批准
against the U.P.S. driver of crime. 对一个什么信使大动干戈
He will when you tell him the courier is scheduled 等你告诉他信使预计交付一个
to deliver a package worth $20 million. 价值两千万美元的包裹时他会批准的
At that price, it could be anything 这么高的价钱有可能是任何货物
from a genetically engineered virus 从基因工程病毒
to a very important person's head in a bag. 到被装进袋子里的重要人物的脑袋
Does he have a name? 他有名字吗
I'm sure he does. I don't know it. 肯定有但我不知道
Skip to the part where you tell me how you expect us to find him. 直接告诉我们我们要怎么找到他吧
I know the man he's planning on delivering the package 我知道这家伙正在计划将包裹
to an Iranian spy named Hamid Soroush. 送给一个名叫哈米德·苏鲁什的伊朗间谍
Where are they making the exchange? 他们要在哪里交易
At the Winston farmer's market in... 2 hours and 45 minutes. 2小时45分钟后在温斯顿农贸市场
My one o'clock? 我的一点钟方向
Could be him. 可能是他
Same height, right age. 身高一致年龄相仿
- You reading me, haircut? - Stay on him. -你在听我说吗-盯住他
When it rings, pick it up. 电话一响就接起来
He just gave him something. 那小子刚给了他一个什么东西
It's a cell. He's moving. 是手机他在移动
What's he saying? 他在说什么
I don't know. We've got nothing. 不知道什么都听不到
Get someone to point a mike at this guy. 找个人拿个麦克风对着这家伙

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 214,172评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,346评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 159,788评论 0 349
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,299评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,409评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,467评论 1 292
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,476评论 3 412
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,262评论 0 269
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,699评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,994评论 2 328
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,167评论 1 343
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,827评论 4 337
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,499评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,149评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,387评论 1 267
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,028评论 2 365
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,055评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容