新闻编辑室第1季第7集台词

英文 中文
How did you get this number? 你怎么拿到我电话号码的
- That's not important. - It's important to me. -这不重要-我觉得很重要
Charlie, this is the first of several calls 查理这是我们建立联系的第一通电话
and its only purpose is to demonstrate my credibility as a source. 只为证明我作为线人的可靠性
How about you tell me your name? 那你应该把名字告诉我
Call me Deep Throat. 叫我"深喉"就好
I'm not calling you Deep Throat. 我才不会叫你"深喉"
That's a sacred pseudonym. "深喉"是个神圣的化名
And by the way, Deep Throat gave Woodward 再说深喉在给伍德沃德的
his name on the first call. 第一通电话里就自报了身份
He said, "Hi, this is Mark Felt. 他说"你好我是马克·费尔特
完整版请点击
I'm the deputy director of the FBI 我是联邦调查局副局长
and I want to talk to you about this story you're writing." 我想跟你谈谈你的报道"
- So who is this? - I don't care what you call me. -你到底是谁-随你怎么称呼
Call me late for dinner. 叫我不速之客好了
I'm not calling to give you a tip. 这通电话不是给你提供消息的
I'm simply establishing my credibility. 只为建立我的可信度
But you're not establishing your credibility. 你有在建立可信度吗
- I'm about to. - Go ahead. -少安毋躁-说吧
In roughly 90 minutes, you're going to get an email from the White House 大约90分钟后你会收到白宫的电邮
telling you to get to work. 让你开始工作
- I am? - That's it. -是吗-我说完了
Should I be telling people to get to work now? 我该让手下马上行动起来吗
- And do what? - You tell me. -做什么-你告诉我啊
If I could, I would have already. 我若能告诉你早就说了
I'm not trying to play a game. 我不是在逗你玩
I have 7:30. 现在是七点半
At 9:00 Eastern, you're going to get an email 东部时间九点你就会收到来自
from White House Press Secretary Jay Carney 白宫新闻发言人杰·卡尔尼的电邮
telling you to get to work. 让你开始工作
And when that happens, you'll know that I was for real. 那时你便知我所言不虚
- Is anyone in danger? - No. -谁出什么事了吗-没有
If someone's in danger and you're not telling... 如果有人出事了你却不告诉...
No one's in danger, Charlie. This isn't a scary call. 谁都没出事查理这不是恐吓电话
I'm just establishing my credibility. 我只是在建立可信度
Why? Why do you need me to believe you're credible? 为什么你为什么要我觉得你可信
Hello?
- What was that? - I don't know. -什么事-我也不知道
You should probably say a few words. 你应该说两句
- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗-是的
- What do I say? - What do you want to say? -说什么-你想说什么
"Please get out of my home"? "请从我家滚出去"
Everyone, Will wants to say a few words. 各位威尔要和大家说两句话
I really don't. But here you all are 我没啥好说的但你们都在
in my apartment, socializing. 在我家社交玩乐
Coworkers, friends, family... 同事朋友家人
in my apartment 在我家
just like in my nightmares. 跟我噩梦里一样
This is a party to celebrate the one year and one week anniversary 今晚的派对是为了庆祝"晚间新闻"2.0
of what we used to call "News Night" 2.0. 一年零一周的纪念日
Remember that? 还记得吗
I think we're up to about "News Night" 174.0, 算下来已经快要"晚间新闻"174.0了
but I'm confident we're gonna get it right one of these days. 但我相信有朝一日我们会功德圆满
So have a good time at the party. 大家尽兴地玩
And please, please know, from the bottom of my heart, 最后容我说句心里话
that I'm not gonna think it's rude if you leave early. 我绝不会怪罪大家提前离开
- Good? - Goose bumps. -怎样-鸡皮疙瘩一地
Resume being here. 接着玩吧
Okay, this is an Australian actress. 这是位澳大利亚女演员
- Nicole Kidman. - No, she was in "Spiderman." -妮可·基德曼-错她演过《蜘蛛侠》
- Time. - Let me see. -时间到-我看下
It's Christian Bale. 答案是克里斯蒂安·贝尔
English, "Batman," 人家是英国人演的是《蝙蝠侠》
And a man. 而且是个男的
Who am I thinking of? 那我描述的是谁
♪ Sunshine go away today... ♪ ♪阳光今天要离开 ♪
- Up chickens. - Down chickens. -抬爪-放爪
- It's not there. - Not there. -不在这儿-不在这儿
- It's not there. - Not there. -不在这儿-不在这儿
♪ How much does it cost? I'll buy it ♪ ♪需要多少钱我买了 ♪
♪ The time is all we've lost, I'll try it ♪ ♪失去的只是时间我认了 ♪
♪ He can't even run his own life ♪ ♪他连自己的人生都无法掌控 ♪
♪ I'll be damned if he'll run mine ♪ ♪又如何来掌控我的人生 ♪
♪ Sunshine ♪ ♪阳光 ♪
♪ Sunshine go away today ♪ ♪阳光今天要离开 ♪
♪ I don't feel much like dancing... ♪ ♪我不想跳舞 ♪
Just to be clear for you youngsters, 跟你们这些孩子说清楚了
this isn't recreational. It's medicinal. 这不是用来爽的而是医疗用品
When I was a junior in high school, 我上高二的时候
I was already throwing a 74-mile-an-hour fastball, 就能投出时速74英里的快速球
which puts a lot of stress on your landing leg. 给落地腿造成很大压力
I also have epicondylitis in my elbow 我肘部还有上髁炎
due to my mess-you-up breaking ball. 因为我经常投出迷惑性的曲线球
You know, if you just want to bake, that's okay with me. 你想嗑就嗑不用解释
You don't need to go to WebMD to come up with symptoms. 不用去WebMD找症状瞎编
I don't want to bake. 我不想嗑
I'm telling you I was an awesome high school athlete, 都跟你说了我高中时是体育健将
but it's left me in constant physical pain in my knee and elbow. 但是膝盖和手肘留下了永久的伤病
And experts say that medical marijuana relieves the pain and inflammation 专家说医用大麻能缓解疼痛和炎症
with fewer side effects than prescription pain killers. 副作用还少过处方的止痛药
- Which experts? - The ones on WebMD. -哪个专家-WebMD上的
Anyway, thank you and thank your friend in LA 总之谢谢你和洛杉矶的朋友
for getting this for me. 给我弄来这个
No problem. He said they're pretty strong. 小意思他说这玩意儿很强劲
So you should just break off a quarter and eat that. 掰四分之一吃就够了
And when this guy says they're strong, they're strong. 他说强劲的话就是真的很强劲
I ate two. 我吃了两块
Okay. Well, enjoy yourself 好吧尽情享受吧
and we'll see you in 12 to 14 hours. 我们12到14小时后再见
It's fine. I have incredibly high tolerance. 没事的我的耐药性特强
That's why I can't feel the Vicodin. 维柯丁[止痛药]吃了完全没感觉
You took Vicodin and then ate two cookies? 你服了维柯丁还吃了两块吗
He's fine. You're fine. 他没事你没事的
Just stay away from anything dangerous. 离危险物远点
完整版请点击
Electricity. You know, outside. 别碰电器别出门
I'm fine. I don't feel it at all. 我好得很一点感觉都没有
- You will. - We'll see. -会有的-走着瞧
My body has the physical tolerance of 10 men. 我身体的耐药性是普通人的十倍
Doctors have called me a medical marvel. 医生都说我是医学奇迹
Yeah, I'd just lie down. 你还是乖乖躺着吧
But if you want to see a real marvel, 你要是真想见识奇迹
Kaylee is going to play Jim at Guitar Hero 凯莉要跟吉姆比"吉他英雄"
and Kaylee is gonna be blindfolded. 凯莉还要蒙住眼睛
- You should come watch. - I will. -你应该去看看-我会的
Look at this. It's from Mike Tapley. 看这个麦克·塔普莱发来的
"I'm available. Call me." "我有空打给我"
That's how you ask someone out? 哪有这么约人的呀
"I'm available. Call me." "我有空打给我"
What time do you have? 你的表几点了
8:25. 8点25
Ooh, boo, I just buzzed. 我手机响了
Can you check my phone? It's in my back pocket. 帮我看一下在后面口袋里
It might be Jim's mom begging me to stop. 可能是吉姆妈妈求我停下来
I can play an actual guitar. 我会弹真的吉他
All you have to do is declare my supremacy and I'll stop. 你只要认输求饶我就停了
It's your incoming Twitter feeds. 是推特订阅来了
Oh, read them to me. 念给我听
And someone tell me if Jim's holding back tears. 吉姆是不是在强忍泪水
Someone named Monster has a link to some epic photographs. 一个叫怪兽的贴了几张巨牛的照片
Steve Martin says, "I like my antiques new." 史蒂夫·马丁说"古董还是新的好"
And the Rock's tweeting, 巨石强森的推特说
巨石强森: 德威恩·约翰逊演员、摔角选手 共拿下16次世界级职业摔角比赛的冠军
"Just got word that will shock the world. "刚听说了震惊世界的消息
Land of the free, home of the brave. 自由之土勇士之家
Damn proud to be an American." 当美国人真他妈骄傲"
I guess "Fast Five" just won the weekend. 看来《速度与激情5》这周票房称霸了
No, that means he's coming back. 不说明他要回归擂台了
The Rock is coming back to lay the smack down on Triple H. 巨石强森要回来击败三H
保罗·麦可·李维斯克职业美式摔角手 3H由他早年使用的擂台名Hunter Hearst Helmsley缩写而成
Stop playing. You lost like 10 minutes ago. 别玩了你十分钟前就输了
Somebody said you were in here working on a Sunday night 有人说你周日晚上在这工作
during a party and I had no trouble believing it. 还是在派对时间我丝毫不惊讶
I was just securing the video overnights. 我在监督通宵视频
It's okay. 没什么的
It's weird how the video overnights 好奇怪怎么通宵视频
look so much like the Mets-Phillies game. 看上去那么像棒球赛
Isn't it? 是吗
- It's Lisa. You should take it. - It's okay. -是利萨你接吧-没关系
She's supposed to be here. Maybe something happened. 她早该到了可能出了什么事
I'm sure she's just blowing up her hair. 她八成是在炸头发
- Blowing out her hair? - Is that what it is? -是"吹"头发-是这么说吗
Yeah. Take the call. 是的快接呀
I think she's gone. 她好像已经挂了
Hi, Lis'. 利萨
Hey, did I call the wrong computer? 我打错了吗
No, your man is right here. 没你男人在这儿
- He was just watching some porn. - Nope. -他在看黄片-没有
- Where are you? - Five minutes away. -你在哪-还有五分钟
I'm walking. I've got FaceTime on my phone. 我正在一边走一边手机视频
Can you see me? 看得到我吗
You should be looking in front of you 走路时应该看着前面
while you're walking or you're gonna... 否则容易...
- Are you okay? - No worries. No worries. -你没事吧-没事
- Okay, have a good night. - You okay? -祝夜晚愉快-你没事吧
Yeah, I walked into a pedestrian who also has FaceTime on his phone. 没事我撞上了一个也在电话视频的人
Please don't cross any streets. 千万别过马路
I was gonna call you and then I saw you were online. 我本想打电话正好看到你在线
- Aren't I coming to a party? - Absolutely. -你们不是在派对吗-当然
- I just needed to do some work. - Watch some porn. -我有点工作要做-看黄片
Mets-Phillies? 棒球赛吧
Only to check the score. 只是看一下比分
Hey, check it out. I've got a new expression I want to try. 听好了我要试个新词
You ready? It's a gas. 准备好了吗"碉堡了"
- I like it. - Try it. -我喜欢-说说看
- It's a gas. - Nope. Terrible. -碉堡了-烂死了
You can't do it. I'm almost there. 你说不出感觉我快到了
- It'll be a gas. - Seriously, no. -碉堡了-真的不行
- All right. - All right, I'll be there in a minute. -好吧-好吧我马上到
- I love you. - And I do, too. -我爱你-我也是
Yeah, maybe if you stare at that piece of paper long enough, 你就一直盯着那张纸吧
the time will reverse itself 也许时间就会倒流
and the last 10 seconds will be erased from the universe. 把刚才那10秒从宇宙中抹去
All right, first of all, 好吧首先
can we agree that sometimes 我们能不能达成共识
being this connected by technology does more harm... 科技把人拉近其实坏处比...
I love you and I do, too? "我爱你""我也是"吗
Here's what happened. Lisa told me she loved me last night. 事情是这样的昨晚利萨跟我说她爱我
- She did? - Yes. -她说了-对
- She does that too early. - I completely agree. -她一向说得太早-完全同意
Save your agreement 同意个屁
'cause I don't think we're gonna be on the same side on this one. 我才不会跟你统一战线
How do you feel about that? 你对此有何感觉
Her? How do you feel about her? 她你对她有何感觉
- I don't feel the same way. - You don't? -我还没到那一步-你没到
I like her. She's really nice 我喜欢她她人很好
and really funny and incredibly sexy. 非常有趣而且特别性感
Really very sexy with the sexiness that... 太性感了她那性感的...
- I get it. - And I like the new expression. -明白了-我也喜欢她的新词
- It's a gas. - Don't even. -碉堡了-闭嘴吧
- But I don't love her. - You don't? -但是我不爱她-真的吗
No. 真的
So what did you say when she said, "I love you"? 那她跟你说"我爱你"后你说什么了
- I said, "I love you, too." - Of course you did. -我说"我也爱你"-猜到了
Anything else seemed rude. 说别的都很没礼貌
And then you just told her again. 而你刚才又说了一遍
No, what I said was, "And I do, too." 没有我刚才说"我也是"
Which means that I love me. 意思是我爱我
And I do. I look in the mirror and I like what I see. 我确实爱我每次照镜子我都特愉悦
I've been on a journey of self-discovery 最近我一直在探寻自我
to answer the question who is Jim Harper... 吉姆·哈珀到底是谁
- Shut up. - Okay. -闭嘴-哦
You can't keep telling her you love her if you don't. 你不爱她就不能一直说爱她
Which is why, frankly, i would have preferred not to take the call. 所以我刚刚才不愿接电话
You think blaming me is gonna be a winning strategy? 你以为把责任推给我有用吗
- No. - What are you gonna do now? -没-你现在怎么办
Well, obviously I have to leave the country. 显然我得潜逃出国
- You have to break up with her. - Why? -你得和她分手-为什么
You can't have a relationship 这么做行不通
where one person's here and the other person's there. 你们俩[的心]不在一块儿
Really? Where's Don? 是吗唐在哪
Don's on a plane back from DC. 唐正从华盛顿飞回来
And was that a dig wrapped in a metaphor? 你这是挖苦加比喻吗
- No. - I think it was a dig wrapped in a metaphor. -不是-这就是挖苦加比喻
- I have to break up with her? - Yes. -我非得和她分手吗-没错
You don't think that's gonna 我刚说完我爱她
come as a surprise after I told her I loved her? 就提出分手她不会措手不及吗
I do, yes. 当然会
I think it'll be a surprise. 她会措手不及
I'll write her a nice letter. 我还是给她写封信吧
- No. - Everybody likes getting mail. -不行-人人都喜欢收到信
You're not overseas fighting World War I. 你又不是参加一战的士兵
You have to do it in person and you have to do it tonight. 必须当面分手而且是今晚
- In the middle of a party? - No. -开派对的时候-不是
When she gets here, you'll tell her you'd like to take a walk. 等她来了你就跟她说想出去散步
Hang on. 等等
- And she's not that sexy. - Yeah, she is. -而且她也没那么性感-她就是性感
Just because of her sweet face? 就因为她脸长得好看吗
Yeah, that's it. 对没错
- I think... - It's from Mike Tapley. -我觉得...-是麦克·塔普莱
"I'm available. Call me." "我有空打给我"
Why would Tapley want me to call him? 塔普莱为什么要我打电话给他
I mean, I get that she has physical attributes that are prized by... 我明白她身材很好...
Hey. Tapley? Our own National Security analyst. 是塔普莱台里的国家安全分析员
Stay here and look around and find out what he's talking about. 坐下弄清他在说什么
- Where do I start? - Start by emailing him back -从哪着手-先给他回邮件
and asking, "What are you talking about?" 问他你在说什么
Do not take a tone with me, "American Gigolo." 不许对我颐指气使美国舞男
I wasn't tak... 我没有...
- Hey, listen. - Sing more. -听着-再唱一曲吧
No, I just got a strange email from Mike Tapley. 不要我刚收到麦克·塔普莱发的奇怪邮件

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“新闻编辑室”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 222,183评论 6 516
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 94,850评论 3 399
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 168,766评论 0 361
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,854评论 1 299
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,871评论 6 398
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,457评论 1 311
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,999评论 3 422
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,914评论 0 277
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,465评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,543评论 3 342
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,675评论 1 353
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 36,354评论 5 351
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 42,029评论 3 335
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,514评论 0 25
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,616评论 1 274
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 49,091评论 3 378
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,685评论 2 360

推荐阅读更多精彩内容