更美好的事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You wanna smoke? | 来一根吗 |
| No, I'm... I'm okay. | 不 我 我不用 |
| Is this your place? | 这地方是你的吗 |
| You don't smoke? | 你不抽烟吗 |
| No, I'm good with my beer. | 不抽 我喝啤酒就好 |
| I like to drink. | 我喜欢喝酒 |
| I like to drink, too, Do you like the space? | 我也喜欢喝 你喜欢这个地方吗 |
| Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me? | 当然了 你在逗我吗 |
| It's amazing. It's so cool. | 好棒啊 太酷了 |
| God, you're adorable. | 天呐 你真讨人喜欢 |
| I'm... | 我 |
| You an artist? | 你是艺术家吗 |
| Oh, no. I'm just an art lover. | 不 我只是个艺术爱好者 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Ah! Well, I'm a lover of art lovers. | 这样 那我就是艺术爱好者的偶像吧 |
| Does that count at all, or... | 这算回事吗 还是说 |
| Those are my sculptures there in the front. | 前面这些是我的雕塑 |
| Really? I love them. | 真的吗 我好喜欢 |
| The lady torso things? They're so beautiful. | 这些女性雕像吗 她们可真美 |
| It's bullshit, but it sells. | 不算什么 不过好歹能卖动 |

更美好的事高频词统计

更美好的事高频词
| - Hi. - Hey. | - 嗨- 嘿 |
| Hi. | 嗨 |
| Hi there. | 你好啊 |
| Hey, I want you to meet my friend Roscoe. | 想让你见见我的朋友罗斯科 |
| Okay, baby. | 好吧 宝贝 |
| Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| No... Very nice. Yes. | 不 很赞 是的 |
| - Enjoy the beer. - I am. | - 尽享啤酒吧- 我在喝 |
| - Uh-huh. - Come on. - Thank you. | - 快来- 谢谢 |
| Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. | 罗斯科做的鸡肉和华夫饼 |
| All right, well... Okay, that's fine. | 好吧 这 好吧 没关系 |
| That's fine. | 没关系 |
| - Hi. - Hi. | - 嗨- 你好喔 |
| What happened? | 怎么了 |
| Did you tell his wife that you're gay? | 你跟他老婆说了你是基了没 |
| I don't think I had to. | 我觉得没必要说吧 |
| Meanwhile, in other news, | 与此同时 另一方面 |
| I just got cock-blocked by my daughter. | 我刚被和我女儿同年纪的人阻我撩汉 |
| Huh. You wanna get out of here? | 想出去透透气吗 |
| - Yeah. - Okay. | - 好啊- 走吧 |
| Yeah. | 好 |
| Don't like those. Love your work. | 不喜欢这个 这个不错 |
| Come on, now. | 赶紧的 就现在 |
| Look, I'm finally getting some titty. | 快看 我终于摸到胸了 |
| Remember when Paul McCartney married that... | 记不记得保罗·麦卡特尼跟那个 |
| that teenage one-legged model | 那个只有一条腿的青少年模特 |
| for five minutes? | 结了五分钟的婚 |
| And for that, | 而且就因为这 |
| she got to keep all his Beatles money? | 那模特离婚时就能得到他一半财产 |
| Like, just because he wanted to shtupp her, | 比如 仅仅是因为他想让她闭嘴 |
| she got to keep half of his genius money. | 她得保留他一半的天才资金 |
| And then he married a lady 10 years younger, | 之后他又娶了个更年轻10岁的姑娘 |
| and everybody was like, | 然后所有人都 |
| "Eww! What does he have, | "天呐噜 他是怎么了 |
| like, an old-lady fetish?" | 好像 有恋老女人癖好一样" |
| - Asshole, wake up. - What? | - 混蛋 醒醒- 怎么了 |
| You're sleeping. I'm pouring my heart out to you. | 你睡着了 我在跟你掏心掏肺呢 |
| You were? What did I miss? | 是么 我都错过了什么 |
| I can't believe how old we are. | 真不敢相信我们都这个年纪了 |
| I can't believe how good we look. | 真不敢相信我们看起来这么棒 |

更美好的事台词本中英对照

更美好的事台词本单词标注
| It's so crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
| It's like, right now, it just feels like | 就好像 此刻 感觉像是 |
| 50th birthday parties, | 五十岁的生日派对 |
| gay weddings, and funerals. | 同志结婚的欢乐 葬礼的悲伤夹在一起 |
| I mean... | 我是说 |
| I used to think the scary part about getting older was dying, | 我以前觉得人老后最可怕的是死亡 |
| and it turns out that the scary part of getting older | 如今发现 人老后最可怕的是 |
| is young people. | 年经人 |
| It's like we're the Indians, | 就好像我们是印第安人 |
| and they're the white settlers, | 而他们是白人殖民者 |
| and they keep coming and they take all our resources, | 他们不断入侵 夺走我们的所有资源 |
| and all we're left with is diseased blankets. | 给我们留下的只有沾满病菌的毯子 |
| I'm afraid of dying. | 其实我很怕死 |
| You are? | 真的吗 |
| Have another Ruby Red, Ed. | 再来喝一杯酒 |
| Yes, Pats. | 好啊 |
| Honey... | 宝贝 |
| you need to start writing. | 你得开始写了 |
| When are you gonna write a book? | 你什么时候才能写出一本书吶 |
| I know. I got a hundred things I have to do. | 可是我有千万项事情等着做 |
| I have to hurry up and get gay married | 我得赶紧地让基佬们结婚 |
| so I can get gay divorced and then gay retire. | 然后让他们离婚 让他们退休 |
| I want to get gay married. | 我也想像基佬一样开开心心的结婚 |
| You are... to me. | 你可以啊 嫁我的话 |
| Let me have a cigarette. | 给我根烟抽吧 |
| Being bad. | 要变坏男孩了 |
| Come on, I wanna see. | 来嘛 让我看看 |
| No, Mom. | 不行 妈妈 |
| - Did you like it?- No. | - 你喜欢吗- 不喜欢 |
| Wait, can I have it, since you don't like it? | 等等 既然你不喜欢的话那能给我吗 |
| No! | 不行 |
| - Uh! - God! | 天呐 |
| Come on, Max, I wanna see. | 来嘛 麦克斯 让我看看 |
| I'm trying it! Stop knocking. | 我在试穿呢 别敲了 |
| Hey, Siri, what's the difference between | Siri 白人的负担跟黑人的负担 |
| the white man's burden and the black man's burden? | 有什么区别 |
| Here's what I found on the Web for | 这是我在网上找到 |
| what's the difference between | 关于白人负担 |
| the white man's burden and the black man's burden. | 跟黑人负担的区别 |
| Max, come on, already. I wanna see. | 麦克斯 赶紧出来 让我看看 |
| It's fine. You don't need to see, you just need to buy it. | 挺好的 你不用看 你只管付钱就好了 |
| it is so sweet that you have three girls. | 你有三个女儿可真是甜蜜 |
| - Angels. - Thank you. | - 小天使们- 谢谢 |
| You're welcome. | 不客气 |
| Fake. Fake. | 有够假 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Ladies, please enjoy the course. | 女士们 请用餐 |
| Thank you, Chef Daria. | 谢谢你 达莉亚大厨 |
| Very nice. Very, very young. | 非常棒 还非常年轻 |
| Not illegal. | 并不违法 |
| Really cute. | 真的很可爱 |
| Joy, smell this. | 乔伊 闻闻这个 |
| Yeah, it's great. | 是的 棒极了 |
| No, it's okay. Get in there. | 不 没关系 快来闻 |
| It's fine. | 你闻就好 |
| I can't really smell things. | 我真的没法闻到 |
| Sam, she has allergies. | 萨姆 她对东西过敏 |
| No, it's from my brain surgery. | 不 是我做脑部手术的后遗症 |
| Oh, shit. I'm sorry, I forgot. | 该死 对不起 我忘了 |
| Yeah. | 是啊 |
| I'm sorry, you had brain surgery?. | 对不起 你做过脑部手术 |
| Yes, she had brain surgery. | 是的 她做过脑部手术 |
| I mean, they cut her head open, | 她的脑袋被切开 |
| and she was at work, like, a month later. | 但她一个月后就能上班了 |
| It's fine, okay? It wasn't cancer or anything. | 还好吧 反正不是癌症之类的大病 |
| It was right in the front. Really easy to take out. | 肿瘤就在脑门上 很简单地就摘掉了 |
| Someone even said, "This is, like, | 他们甚至说 |
| the best possible brain tumor" | "这简直是最好摘除的肿瘤了" |
| And I'm not bragging. | 我没骗你们 |
| You know what? They didn't even have to shave my head. | 你相信吗 他们甚至都不用给我剃头发 |
| What they did is, like, | 他们只是 |
| they sucked it out through my nose with, like, a straw... | 用一个吸管...一个医疗用的吸管 |
| like, a medical straw. | 把那东西从我鼻子里吸出来 |
| Did you think you were gonna die or anything? | 你当时有什么感觉 是不是要死了 |
| No, not really. Not, like, seriously. | 不 没那么夸张 |
| - Not even when they first told you?- No. | - 你刚知道时都不害怕吗- 不害怕 |
| It was my ear, nose, and throat doctor who found it. | 当时是我的耳鼻喉医生发现肿瘤的 |
| When he called me, he was like, | 他打电话告诉我说 |
| "There's this thing on your MRI. | "我在你的磁共振图像上发现了一个肿瘤 |
| 95% of the time, they're benign. | 它们在95%的时间里 都是良性的 |
| I'm gonna put you together with a brain surgeon." | 我会给你介绍一个脑外科医生" |
| Actually, he just texted me earlier... | 实际上 我刚刚才和那个脑外科医生 |
| the brain surgeon. | 发短讯聊天 |
| - What? Why?- I don't know. | - 什么 为什么啊- 我也不知道 |
| I guess we're sort of friends now. | 我感觉我们也算是萍水相逢了 |
| He wants me to set him up with someone. | 他想让我把他介绍给别人 |
| It does seem fast to be back on your feet | 你手术后恢复的 |
| after brain surgery. | 可真是快 |
| Right. Yeah, that's what I think. | 是啊 我也是这么认为的 |
| Wait. Your brain surgeon | 等等 你的脑外科医生刚刚 |
| just texted you to hook him up? | 发短信让你给他介绍女生吗 |
| That's weird, right? | 这很奇怪啊 对吧 |
| And I don't wanna set people up anymore, okay? | 而我不想再做什么媒人了 |
| - I hate it. - Why doesn't he just date you? | - 我讨厌那样- 那他为什么没有约你 |
| I mean, you're single. | 你可是单身啊 |
| What's your problem? What are you doing? | 你怎么了 到底在干啥 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| Oh, my God. Jeff's on Tinder? | 天呐 杰夫居然用陌陌约炮 |
| What? Oh, no. Oh, shit. I'm sorry. | 什么 卧糟 很遗憾啦 |
| - That's shit.- You husband is on Tinder? | - 真是日了狗了- 你老公用陌陌约炮吗 |
| - Joy, no offense. Don't comment. - Sorry. | - 乔伊 无意冒犯 但请别说话- 对不起 |
| - What are you doing? - I'm calling Jeff. | - 你在干嘛- 给杰夫打电话 |
| - No, don't! Don't! - No! | - 不 别啊- 不 |
| Enough with this shit, Sunny! | 你够了 珊妮 |
| Honey, I can't. | 亲爱的 我不能坐视不管 |
| You can't... It's my life. | 你不能... 但这是我的人生 |
| It's hard to watch. I love you. | 我爱你 我看不下去你这样 |
| You think it's harder to watch than it is to be living it? | 你觉得你看不下去 我又过得下去吗 |
| Yeah, it might be. | 可能吧 |
| That's just mean. | 这可真残忍 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| And that's all I have for you right now. | 但我只能为你做这么多 |
| I don't know know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
| Jesus Christ, I hate him so much. | 天啊 我真讨厌他 |
| I just feel like... | 我只是想... |
| Okay, you got out of yours. But I... | 你是离婚了 可我... |
| Not everybody's ready when you want them to be ready. | 不是所有事都能心想事成的 |
| You're right. | 你说得对 |
| Sorry. I'm really... | 抱歉 我真的... |
| I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| Sorry. | 对不起 |
| Lunches are ready! | 午餐做好了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字