豪斯医生第1季第6集台词

英文 中文
Cat got your tongue? 猫咬了你的舌头吗
No. You killed the cat. 不是你杀了那只猫
Cut off his head. 割掉它的头
Need to take a look at this. 你得看看这个
Mom? Mom. 妈妈妈妈
Mom, it's okay. 妈妈没事的
Just a couple of questions 我得先问几个问题
before I can authorize extending her disability benefits. 才能批准她的残疾补助申请
I don't like her. She's fat. 我不喜欢她她好肥
I could lose a little weight. 我是该减肥了
You all right? 你还好吧
完整版请点击
Actually, before she signs- 事实上在她签字前
I killed the cat. Lots of blood. 我杀了那只猫流了好多血
It's okay. 没事儿
I have a couple of questions about some of these dates. 关于这些诊断日期我有几个问题
- The first diagnosis- Schizophrenia. -初次诊断-精神分裂症
Dr. Walters, May 11, last year. 沃特斯医生去年5月11号
The letter's in the medical file. 医疗档案中有记录
And April 6-that was the last day she worked? 她最后一天工作是在4月6号吗
But she received unemployment benefits for that week. 但文件显示她那个星期申领了失业补助
We fixed that. 我们更正了
I know we did. We returned the money. 我们的确领了钱但后来又退回去了
That's the canceled check. 这是退款收据
Not the real one, you know. It's a copy. 当然了不是原件只是副本而已
And you're the dependent? 你是受养人吗
No. That's my little brother. 不是我弟弟
I'm 18. Just helping out. 我已经满18岁了只是帮帮忙而已
You're all set. 一切都办好了
Just need a signature. 签个字就可以了
Hey.! I'm talking to you.! 嗨我在跟你说话呢
The cat's first.Now it's your turn, Lucy. 猫先走一步现在轮到你了露西
Shut up. Shut up, shut up! 闭嘴闭嘴快闭嘴
It's okay. She just-She just needs a little water is all. 没关系她只是需要喝点水就好了
I'll go get it. 我去帮她倒
Just hold on, okay? Just- 再坚持一下好吗
When she comes back,sign it and we're gonna be done. 等她回来我们签个字一切就都搞定了
We need this, okay? Please. 我们需要这个好吗求你了
Okay. 好了
The voices- 那些声音
The voices aren't real. 那些声音并非真的存在
What? 怎么了
Mom? Mom. 妈妈妈妈
Mom? Mom! Mom! 妈妈妈妈
Thirty-eight-year-old Caucasian woman. 38岁白种女人
Post-respiratory arrest in the field. 病发当场呼吸暂停
Intubated, oxygenating poorly. 已插管供氧不足
Dr. Gregory House, please call Dr. Cuddy at extension 3731. 豪斯医生请回复卡迪医生分机3731号
This is a good hospital? 这是家好医院吗
Depends what you mean by "Good." 那要看你心中"好"的标准是什么了
I like these chairs. 我很喜欢这儿的椅子
- How is she? - Stable. Okay. -她怎么样了-稳定下来了
Your Mom had a small pulmonary embolism- 你妈妈出现了肺栓塞的症状
a blood clot that got stuck in her lungs, 一个血块堵塞了她的肺部
blocked the oxygen. 阻断了氧气输送
But the pain started in her leg. 但疼痛最初是从腿部开始的
Where the clot started-her calf. 正是血块造成了她小腿的疼痛
It's called a deep vein thrombosis. 这称作深度静脉血栓症
Basically, a bigger clot. 说简单点就是一个比较大的血栓
It never hurt there before. 她的腿从来没这样疼过
I would have noticed. 否则我应该会注意到的
A piece of that broke off, went up the vein, 一小块血栓脱落进入静脉
through her heart and blocked the blood flow to her lungs. 穿过心脏阻塞了流向肺部的血液
No blood flow, no oxygen. 血液不流通也就没有氧气交换
Okay. 知道了
Is your Dad here? 你爸爸在这吗
I have some things I need to talk to him about. 我要跟他谈些事情
Uh, my Dad's running a little late. 我爸爸可能误了时间
He's dead. Just talk to me. 他去世了跟我说就可以了
I take care of her. 她的生活都由我照料
All right. 那好吧
Your mom's blood alcohol was.12... 你妈妈血液中的酒精含量是12
10:30 in the morning. 这才早上十点半呢
I gave it to her. 是我给她喝的
Two ounces of vodka. It cools her out. 两盎司伏特加为了让她平静下来
But that's the first since Monday. 但自从星期一开始就喝了这一次
That was three days ago. 而且已经过去三天了
I've been real careful. 我已经很小心了
She hears voices 她可以听见奇怪的声音
She's schizophrenic. That explains the D.V.T. 她有精神分裂症深度静脉血栓也与此有关
The alcohol makes her pass out. 酒精让她失去知觉
She's immobile for long periods of time. 她的身体长时间不活动
That doesn't happen.She's not an alcoholic. 不会的她并不酗酒
She only drinks when you give it to her? 除了你给她的酒她难道不会自己找酒喝吗
We put her on blood thinners. 我们给她做了血液稀释
You can probably take her home tomorrow. 大概明天你就可以带她回家了
It's not the alcohol. It's gotta be something else. 一定不是酒精的原因肯定有其他病因
Of course it's the alcohol. 当然是酒精的原因
Hello! 你好啊
This guy's a professional doctor. 这家伙是个专业的医生
Plays golf and everything, I bet. 会打高尔夫绝对是个运动高手
He's not gonna tell you 他要是没有证据
your mom's an alcoholic without proof 就绝不会说你妈妈是个酒鬼
I'm sure he scoped for varices, 我相信他仔细观察了静脉曲张
checked her esophagus, ran all kinds of blood tests. 检查了她的食道做了所有的血液检查
Doctors like this, they don't make assumptions. 这样的医生不会乱猜的
They do the work. 他们会尽心尽职地工作
I'd be happy to refer you the case, Dr. House. 很高兴就这个病例向您讨教豪斯医生
You seem so interested. 看上去你非常感兴趣
What case? It's over. You're sending her home. 什么病例已经结束了把她送回家就行了
How old is she? 她多大年纪
You're a doctor? 你也是个医生吗
Own my own stethoscope. 我自成一派
Did I ask you how old she was? I forget. 我刚刚是不是问你她多大年纪了我忘了
A 38-year-old woman with 一个38岁的女人
完整版请点击
no previous symptoms or history presents with deep vein thrombosis. 此前没有深度静脉血栓的症状或病史
How did she get it? 她是怎么突然患上此病的
Oral contraceptives, smoking, diabetes, obesity. 口服避孕药吸烟糖尿病肥胖
What's the point here? 这问题有意义吗
A D.V.T. Is a D.V.T. 深度静脉血栓已经形成了
put her on I.V. Hparin to prevent future clots. 给他静脉注射以免再形成血栓
What's the big mystery? 有什么重大隐情吗
Fine. You're all sleepy. You need a clue. 好吧你们都昏昏欲睡你们需要点提示
She's 38 years old. 她38岁
She's 20 years too young to get a deep vein thrombosis. 深度静脉血栓症的通常发病年纪比这晚20年呢
I treated a 12-year-old girl once, 我曾治过一个12岁得这病的女孩
a soccer player. She got kicked in the leg. 足球运动员她的腿被踢了
There was no trauma. None of the risk factors. 她没有外伤没有这些外在因素
You took a history? 你看过病史吗
I have some notes. 我有些记录
They're not mine, but reliable, I think, 不是我记录的不过可信度很高
for the purposes of this discussion. 对我们的讨论非常有益
As for the immobility, well,she's real active right now 至于说她缺乏活动她现在非常狂躁
of course.Paranoia keeps her limber. 当然了妄想症让她变得极端敏感
- Paranoia? - Oh, yeah. She's schizophrenic. -妄想症哦-对 她有精神分裂症
And her kid wrote this, so it might be a little biased. 这是她儿子写的所以可能有失偏颇
You know, having to take care of his nutso mom and all. 整天得照顾一个疯癫的母亲所有事都得亲力亲为
You think there's a connection? 你们觉得这些有关联吗
Do we include schizophrenia 在对深度静脉血栓的诊断中
in the differential for DVT? 我们考虑到精神分裂症了吗
The answer is no. 答案是否定的
Abnormal dopaminergic pathways in the brain do not cause blood clots. 脑部多巴胺作用异常不会造成血栓
Schizophrenia is not the cause of D.V.T. 精神分裂症不是引起深度静脉血栓的原因
On the other hand, 另一方面
we don't really know anything about schizophrenia, 我们对精神分裂症所知甚少
so maybe it is connected. 所以这二者仍有可能是关联的
Well, schizophrenia explains one mystery- 精神分裂症倒是可以解释一个困惑
why you're so fascinated by a woman with a bump in her leg 你为何对一个腿部有肿块的女人这么感兴趣
It's like Picasso deciding to whitewash a fence. 就像毕加索决定用石灰水粉刷围墙一样不可思议
Thanks. I'm more of a Leroy Neiman man. 谢谢其实我更像雷若伊·尼曼[美国名画家]
And it is only about the D.V.T. 这只关乎深度静脉血栓的问题
She's 38 years old. She shouldn't- 她38岁她不应该...
Right, solve this one, and you're on your way to Stockholm 好吧把这个搞定了你就可以去斯德哥尔摩了
We don't even know how to treat it. 我们还不知道怎么治她的病
Come on. Fumigation of the vagina? 难道要用阴道熏蒸吗
A little louder. I don't think everyone heard you. 你再大点声吧我想还有人没听见
Two thousand years ago, 二千年前
that's how Galen treated schizophrenics. 加伦就是用这种方法治疗精神分裂症的
[希腊解剖学家内科医生作家]
The Marcus Welby of ancient Greece. 他就是古希腊的马库斯·韦耳伯
[电视剧中描绘的神医]
- Oh, clearly you're not interested. - Oh, I'm interested. -很明显你不感兴趣-不我很感兴趣
I'm interested in how voices in the head 我想知道子宫内胎位不正
could be caused by malposition of the uterus. 怎么会导致幻听
There's a better place for it? 还有更好的解释吗
Now, what do we got? 我们现在有什么治疗手段
We've got lobotomies, 我们能做脑叶切除手术
rubber rooms, electric shocks. 我们有软壁病房电击治疗
- My, Galen was so primitive. - Where are you going? -加仑的方法太原始了 -你要去哪儿
Going to see the patient. 去看病人
That all-important human connection. 至关重要的人际交流
Thought I'd give it a whirl. 我觉得我该尝试一下
You won't talk to patients because they lie, 你不愿意跟别人交谈因为你觉得他们谎话连篇
but give you a patient with no concept of reality 但现在这个病人整天生活在幻觉中
If it wasn't for Socrates, that raving, 如果苏格拉底当年没有胡言乱语一翻
untreated schizophrenic, 若不是他那无药可救的精神分裂
we wouldn't have the Socratic method- 我们今天就不会有苏格拉底对话法
the best way of teaching everything, 这是教学的最佳方式
apart from juggling chain saws. 当然电锯实验教学法也不错
Without Isaac Newton, we'd be floating on the ceiling. 要是没有牛顿我们可能还飘在天花板上
Dodging chain saws, no doubt. 躲避电锯当然了
And that guitar player in that English band. He was great. 那个英国乐队的吉他手他很棒
You think I'm interested because of the schizophrenia. 你觉得我对这病例感兴趣是因为她患有精神分裂
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. 是的我很确定
Galen was pretty sure about the fumigation thing. 加仑对熏蒸疗法也很确定
Pink Floyd. 平克·弗洛依德[英国摇滚乐团]
- Mom, this is Dr. Gr - Gregory House. -妈妈这位是-豪斯医生
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
Would it be all right if we spoke alone for a while? 我们单独谈谈好吗
Well, you're gonna need me to- 你需要我...
I've got your case notes, Doctor. 我这有你写的记录医生
There's a cafeteria downstairs. 楼下有个咖啡厅
Get yourself whatever you want, 去买些自己喜欢喝的东西
as long as there's enough left over for a Reuben sandwich, 不过留点钱给我买个鲁宾三明治
dry, no fries, hold the pickles. 不要油炸的不要泡菜
Should run you about 5.80 with tax. 含税大概要$5.80
I'll page you when we're done. 谈完了我会传呼你的
No... 不要...
pickles. 泡菜
Nice kid. 真是个好孩子
How much do you really drink? 你到底喝了多少酒
He's really talking to a patient? 他真的在跟病人谈话吗
I don't know who I am anymore. 我都不知道我是谁了
It's a blood clot. What's so fascinating about that? 只是个血栓为什么他这么感兴趣
He likes crazy people. He likes the way they think. 他喜欢疯狂的人他喜欢他们的思维方式
They think badly. That's the definition of crazy. 他们思维不正常这就是疯狂的定义
- Why would he like - They're not boring. -他为什么会喜欢这个-他们不会让人感到无聊
He likes that. 他喜欢那样
And the meds? 药物呢
Baseball. I like baseball. 棒球我喜欢棒球
- Very nice. - Very sad. -很好-很不好
My boy and me, we went to see a game. 我和我儿子我们去看比赛
Not "Mets." Meds. Medicine. 我不是说球赛我是说药物[Mets球队名]
You take what he tells you to take. 他让你吃什么你就吃什么
No one believes me. 没人相信我
I do. 我信
I thought he liked rationality. 我以为他喜欢理性
He likes puzzles. 他喜欢难题
- Patients are puzzles? - You don't think so? -病人是难题吗-你不这么认为吗
- I think they're people. - Yeah.Well -我认为他们是人-是的
he hates them, and he's fascinated by them. 他恨他们但又被他们吸引
Tell me you can't relate to that sentiment. 你没法理解那种感受
- You told Luke it never hurt before. - Just rough. -你对卢克说你的腿没受过伤-只是难受而已
They didn't hurt. 一点都不痛
Didn't? 是吗
Don't lie to him, Limpy. 别对他撒谎利姆贝
Lively Lucy never lies to Lucas. 活泼的露西从来不对卢卡斯说谎
Look what I do to him. 看我是怎么对他的
Radiation therapist to Oncology. 放射医生请到肿瘤科
Learn anything from the "Human connection"? 从"人际交流"中学到什么吗
Yeah. The Mets suck. Mets烂透了[棒球队名]
Also, for the last two months,she hasn't shaved her legs. 还有她至少两个月没有剃过腿毛了
Because of the tremors, she cuts herself. 由于身体抽动她经常割伤自己
The tremors aren't new. She must always cut herself. 抽动已经存在很久了她肯定经常割伤自己
Exactly. Something changed in the last two months. 在过去两个月内某种情况一定发生了变化
I'm thinking the amount of blood when she cut herself. 我猜是她割伤时的出血量
So let's start with some blood work. 我们先从验血开始
Collect and send for clotting studies, P.T., P.T.T 抽血后做凝血实验凝血酶原时间
factor five, protein "C" And "S." 血液遗传病C蛋白S蛋白
- The whole shebang. - Good luck. -所有指标-祝你好运
No pickles, and it's cold now. 没有泡菜而且现在冷掉了
If it's a Reuben, that's the way he likes it. 他就喜欢冷掉的鲁宾三明治
Everyone, this is Luke. 各位这是卢克
Allison Cameron. It's nice to finally meet you. 我叫艾莉森·卡梅隆很高兴见到你
Yeah. Save it. We're busy. 省省吧我们很忙
Luke, give us another half hour with your mom. 卢克我们还需要半小时替你妈妈做检查
We need to do some tests. 我们要做些化验
Nice kid. 真是个好孩子
Take her off the psych meds. 停掉精神病药
That way we'll know what's what on the physical side. 这样才能知道她的身体机能到底出了什么问题
And who knows,we might get more out of her. 也许还能知道更多
Don't worry. No pickles. 别紧张没有泡菜
Happy birthday. 生日快乐
Okay. Whose? 谁的生日
I was going through your mail, and it was on a form. 我看过你的邮件有张表格上写着你的出生日期
Happy birthday. 生日快乐
No! No blood! Not mine! 不要抽我的血不要
For the test. Dr. House told us- 豪斯医生吩咐我们做血检的
You're gonna steal it! Sell it! No! No blood! 你会把我的血液卖到黑市不不要抽血
No! No blood! No! No blood! 不要抽血不要抽血
Haldol, five milligrams, stat. 立刻注射5毫克氟哌啶醇

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,240评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,328评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,182评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,121评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,135评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,093评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,013评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,854评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,295评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,513评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,398评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,989评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,636评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,657评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容