英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
So now the plan is either find ourselves a new counselor, | 现在我们的选择就是要么换新咨询师 |
stick it out with the old one, but go more often, | 要么不换但增加就诊次数 |
or resign ourselves to the fact | 或者彻底死心接受事实 |
that she's never gonna be happy... no matter what I do, | 无论我怎么做她都永远不会开心的 |
so let's take the money we're wasting | 倒不如把浪费的钱 |
and put it towards a membership at Lakeview. | 花在湖畔俱乐部的会员费上 |
I'm guessing the last option | 估计最后那个选择 |
- has yet to be formally presented. - Yeah. | -你还没敢正式提出来吧-对 |
Geez. What's with you? | 老天你怎么了 |
You usually run half speed to stay with me. | 你通常半速跑来配合我的节奏 |
Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. | 昨晚没睡好 |
完整版请点击 | |
- How are things with Elyse? - Great. | -伊利斯怎样-不错 |
- Great? - Yeah. | -不错吗-对 |
One-syllable answers. | 回答就一个字 |
You're either out of breath, or you're lying to me. | 要么是你喘不过气要么就是你在说谎 |
Yeah. We have our moments, but they usually work out. | 当然也有不愉快的时候不过总能解决 |
- Man, you got some water? - Yeah. | -老兄有水吗-有 |
So how do you work things out? | 你们一般怎么解决 |
I don't know. We talk, someone apologizes. | 不知道畅谈然后其中一人认错 |
Man, I shouldn't have drank last night. | 老兄我昨晚不该喝酒的 |
Hey, you mean you apologize. | 你是说通常都是由你认错吧 |
Yeah, I guess. | 是你说的对 |
- How often do you guys have sex? - Enough. | -你们多久做爱一次-足够多 |
You do it this morning? | 今早做了吗 |
You did. You did it this morning. | 你肯定做了今早做了 |
Maybe that's why you can't stand up, huh? Come on. | 难怪你站不起来起来 |
Elyse. | 伊利斯 |
Honey, I'm dehydrated. | 亲爱的我要脱水啦 |
Do we have anything with electrolytes? | 有没有含电解质的饮料 |
Sleeping Beauty, wake up. | 睡美人醒醒 |
This is an emergency. | 紧急状况 |
The fridge is empty. | 冰箱空了 |
Come on. It's almost 4:00. | 起来都快4点了 |
Elyse. Sweetie. | 伊利斯甜心 |
Call Jacques. Tell him I'm not feeling well. | 打电话给雅克说我不舒服 |
It's Saturday. You haven't been to work in three days. Remember? | 周六了你三天没上班了记得吗 |
Just let me sleep. | 就让我睡吧 |
Come on. You haven't been out of bed since Wednesday. | 行了你周三开始就没下过床 |
- Leave me alone. - Come on. What's up? | -别烦我-行了有什么事吗 |
No. Leave me alone. | 没有别烦我 |
- Honey. - I said leave me alone! | -亲爱的-我说了别烦我 |
Oh. I think there's something wrong with me. | 噢我觉得我有些不对劲 |
She's been averaging 18 hours of sleep a day since her admission. | 自收治入院以来她平均每天睡18小时 |
Clinical depression. Incredibly contagious. | 临床忧郁症传染性极大 |
Every time I'm around one of them, | 每次我靠近他们 |
- I get blue. - It's not clinical depression. | -我也会变得抑郁-不是临床忧郁症 |
Great. Got it all figured out. You don't need me. | 行啊你已经诊断出来了没我的事了 |
Three E.R. Doctors, two neurologists | 3个急诊医生2个神经科医生 |
and a radiologist have all figured out what it's not. | 还有放射科医生已经排除可能的病因 |
We need to figure out what it is. | 我们必须找出真正的病因 |
If any of the above-mentioned doctors... | 要是上述提到的诸位医生 |
were interested in my opinion, they would have asked for it. | 对我的意见感兴趣他们自己会来问的 |
None of them are willing to subject themselves to you. | 没人想到你这里找罪受 |
No pain, no gain. | 没有付出哪有回报 |
The blood work shows no signs of inflammation, | 血检显示无炎症 |
and no one can figure out what's actually the cause- | 没人能查明到底是什么引起了... |
What? | 怎么 |
Husband described her as being unusually irritable recently. | 丈夫提到她近期异常易怒 |
And? | 那又如何 |
I didn't realize it was possible | 女人通常都是易怒的 |
for a woman to be unusually irritable. | 这可不算什么"异常" |
Nice try, but you're a misanthrope, not a misogynist. | 很好不过你讨厌的是人类而非女性 |
What's the first thing | 对于将病人转诊的医生 |
you ask a doctor who's referring a patient? | 你问的第一个问题是什么 |
Are you questioning my ability to take a history? | 你在质疑我记录病史的能力吗 |
What's the primary- | 初期症状是什么 |
Not "What." "Why?" | 不是"什么"是"为什么" |
- Diseases don't have motives. - No, but doctors do. | -疾病可没有目的性-对但医生有 |
Why this patient? What interests you? | 为什么是这个病人什么地方吸引你了 |
- Give me the chart. - Why? | -给我病历-为什么 |
I find your interest interesting. | 我对你的兴趣很感兴趣 |
She's irritable and sleeping 18 hours a day. | 她易怒每天睡眠18小时 |
What's interesting about that? | 这很有意思吗 |
Hypersomnia's usually accompanied by irritability in depressed patient | 嗜睡和易怒是抑郁症患者的常见症状 |
True, but not relevant. She's not depressed. | 对但于此无关她没有抑郁 |
- Hello. She's sleeping 18 hours a day. - Fever. | -拜托她每天睡18小时-发烧 |
Clinical depression does not cause fever. | 临床抑郁症不会导致发烧 |
- She could be sick and depressed. - She's sick. | -除了抑郁她可能还患有其他疾病-其他疾病 |
Oh, damn it. Why didn't I think of that? | 哦该死我怎么没想到 |
Yeah, that's what I meant. | 对我就是这个意思 |
Elevated sed rate indicates inflammation. | 血细胞沉降率升高表示有炎症 |
Hypersomnia and personality changes point toward the brain. | 嗜睡和性格变化显示问题出在脑部 |
Not the spleen? | 不是脾吗 |
Thank goodness we hired a neurologist. | 谢天谢地我们雇了个神经科医生 |
Brain symptoms. Hmm. Could this be a brain problem? | 脑部症状嗯可能是脑部出问题吗 |
No other systemic signs of inflammation. Probably not vasculitis. | 无全身性炎症症状可能不是血管炎 |
What about parasites? Malaria, Chagas. | 寄生虫呢疟疾锥虫病 |
But the patient's never been outside of the United States- | 但是病人从未出过美国 |
especially the tropics. | 更别说去热带地区 |
You mean she claims she's never been outside the US | 你是说她自称从未离开过美国 |
Very good | 很好 |
Doesn't matter. | 无关紧要 |
Blood and C.S.F. smears show no sign of parasites | 血液和脑脊液涂片结果显示没有寄生虫 |
Has to be a tumor then. | 那只可能是肿瘤了 |
A tumor sitting directly on top of the brain stem... | 一个肿瘤就长在脑干上 |
that three E.R. Doctors, two neurologists | 但3个急症医生2个神经科医生 |
and a radiologist missed? | 和一个放射科医生都没发现吗 |
Partridge in a pear tree missed it too. | 梨树上的鹌鹑也没看到[典出一首圣诞歌曲] |
Redo the blood work, and get a new M.R.I. | 重做血检再做个核磁共振 |
With two-millimeter cuts through the mesodiencephalic. | 中脑扫描2毫米一层 |
And check for evil stepmothers. | 再看看她是不是有个邪恶的后妈 |
[典出白雪公主] | |
This much sleep usually indicates poison apples. | 这么睡法一定是吃了有毒的苹果 |
Anything else besides the shortness of breath? | 除了呼吸短促还有其他症状吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
Not really. It's actually just kind of a tightness. | 没了就是觉得胸闷 |
- You smoke? - No, never. | -你抽烟吗-不从不 |
- Exercise? - Eight hours a day. | -锻炼吗-一天8小时 |
- I teach preschool. - Sounds fun. | -我在幼儿园上班-听上去很有意思 |
Any history of heart disease in your family? | 有家族心脏病史吗 |
- Not that I know of. - Take a deep breath. | -据我所知没有-深呼吸 |
- Been under a lot of stress lately? - No more than usual. | -最近压力很大吗-和以往一样 |
You're probably just a little anemic. | 你可能就是有点贫血 |
I'm gonna do an E.K.G. Just to make sure. | 为谨慎起见我还是做个心电图吧 |
Do I need to take this off? | 我需要把这个脱掉吗 |
Uh, no. You can just pull that down in front. | 不用前面往下拉一点就可以 |
Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
- Are those real? - Do they look real? | -是真的吗-看着像吗 |
They look pretty damn good. | 看着真不赖 |
They were a present for my husband's 40th. | 是给我丈夫的40岁生日礼物 |
I figured he'd enjoy them more than a sweater. | 我觉得比起一件毛衣他会更喜欢这个 |
That's so sweet. | 太体贴了 |
But I'm afraid the cause of your problem | 不过恐怕引起你不适的东西 |
could be staring us right in the face. | 此刻就在我们眼前 |
Actually, I guess I'm the one doing the staring. | 确切地说就是我正看着的东西 |
Of course, I can't be sure. I'd like to consult a colleague. | 当然我不确定我想咨询一个同事 |
He's actually somewhat of an expert in these matters. | 他在这方面是专家 |
Can I get a page on Dr. Wilson? | 请呼叫威尔森医生 |
- A tumor? - We don't know. | -肿瘤吗-我们还不确定 |
We're checking just to be safe. | 安全起见我们会给她做检查 |
You all already checked for that. | 你们已经检查过了 |
The previous M.R.I. Had a broader view. | 之前的核磁共振不够清晰 |
Some tumors are almost impossible to see | 有些肿瘤很难被发现 |
unless you know exactly where to look. | 除非你确切地知道它们生长的位置 |
- That means it would be small, right? - Yeah. | -就是说它很小是吗-对 |
Then you'd be able to operate, take it out? | 那么你们能用手术切除它吗 |
If it's a tumor, there are a variety of treatment options, | 如果是肿瘤有多种可选治疗方案 |
but there are variables other than just size. | 但并不完全取决于大小 |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
Too late. | 太迟了 |
Try to remain as still as possible. | 尽量保持不动 |
The less distortion there is, the more detail we'll be able to see. | 你保持得越平稳我们就能看得越清楚 |
Okay. | 好的 |
X-ray tech, report to Radiology Room 3. | X光扫描技师请到3号放射诊疗室 |
Well. That's what breasts look like. | 乳房就是这个样子的 |
Is a lie a lie if everybody knows it's a lie? | 如果人人都明白是谎言那谎言还是谎言吗 |
Well, if a tree pretends to fall in a forest- | 要是一棵树佯装在树林里倒下 |
House, come on. They're breasts. | 豪斯行了那的确是乳房 |
They're a birthday present, | 是生日礼物 |
- not a philosophical treatise. - Lie number one. | -不是哲学著作 -谎言一 |
She did not do that for her husband. She did that for herself. | 她这么做不是为了丈夫是为了她自己 |
She thinks if she looks different, she'll be different. | 她认为只要她看上去不同她就会真的不一样 |
No. She thinks if she looks different, | 不她觉得要是看上去有所不同 |
she'll be more attractive, which I have to say | 她就会变得更有吸引力这一点我不得不说 |
Not to her husband. | 她丈夫可不会这么想 |
Cosmetic surgery is so everyone else will look at us differently. | 整容手术是为了让他人对我们另眼相看 |
The same reason you're wearing that tie. | 你戴这条领带也是基于同样的理由 |
Well, exactly. That was gonna be my next point. | 说得对极了我接下来就准备说这个的 |
Last three months, same five ties. | 过去3个月中同样的5条领带 |
Thursday should be that paisley thing. | 周四就该轮到那条涡纹旋花呢的了 |
- It's a gift from my wife. - No, it's not. | -这是我妻子送的礼物-不是 |
Julie hates green. You bought that yourself. | 朱莉讨厌绿色是你自己买的 |
You want to look pretty at work. | 为了在工作的时候看着帅气 |
Wilson's got a girlfriend. | 威尔森有女友了 |
D- Stop. Stop. I don't. | 够了停下我没有 |
It takes two department heads | 一个呼吸急促的病人 |
to treat shortness of breath? | 需要两个科室主任治疗共同会诊吗 |
What, do the complications increase exponentially with cup size? | 难道罩杯越大并发症就越多吗 |
I want an E.K.G. And blood tests, including tox screen on Mrs. - | 我需要做心电图和血检包括毒物筛检 |
Exam Room One. | 就是1号诊疗室的那位病人 |
You're ordering tests to cover your lechery. | 你借故检查来掩盖你好色的本质 |
- Interesting. - Very tricky case. | -有意思-很棘手的病例 |
You love everybody. That's your pathology. | 你爱每一个人这就是对你的病情诊断 |
There were no lesions and no mass effect that we could see. | 我们看不到损伤和肿块 |
What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
It means we're still not | 意味着我们仍然不确定 |
sure what's causing the neurological problems. | 是什么导致了神经方面的问题 |
I know some things are hard to cure, | 我了解有些疾病很难治疗 |
but what I just don't get is why it's taking so long | 但我就是不明白为什么这么久了 |
to figure out what's wrong with her. | 还无法查明她的病因 |
I know you're scared. I would be too. | 我知道你很害怕换做是我的话也会一样 |
I don't feel good. | 我不舒服 |
You feeling nauseous? | 你有呕吐感吗 |
Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的你还好吗 |
She's seizing! | 癫痫发作 |
Get her on her side. | 把她侧过来 |
- I need some Ativan! - I'll get it. | -我需要一些安定文-我去拿 |
- What's happened? - She's having a seizure. | -发生什么事了-癫痫发作 |
- She's aspirating. - Suction. | -她肺部涌入液体-快用吸引泵 |
Come on, Elyse. | 挺住伊利斯 |
The M.R.I. reveals nothing. | 核磁共振结果看不出任何异常 |
- That we were able to detect. - It's not a tumor. | -只是我们没有检测出异常而已-不是肿瘤 |
A small glioma could hide from contrast. | 小的神经胶质瘤可能无法显示 |
We could do a PETscan. | 我们可以做正子放射断层扫瞄 |
Yes. That's how a responsible | 没错一个有责任心的医生 |
doctor would waste his time in this situation. | 就是这样一点点浪费时间的 |
Suddenly tests and radiologists are incapable of error? | 你又忽然觉得检验和放射科医生都不会出错了吗 |
A glioma not presenting on a contrast M.R.I. | 如果一个神经胶质瘤在核磁共振上都无法显示 |
would have to be smaller than a grain of sand | 那它一定比沙粒还小 |
which does not a gravely ill person make. | 因此不可能让病情如此严重 |
It could be just postictal disorientation. | 可能是病发引起的神志混乱 |
We would have seen improvement by now. | 那样的话现在情况应该有改善了 |
Late-stage Lyme disease can cause seizures. | 莱姆病到了晚期也能导致癫痫 |
Does the husband care about her? | 她丈夫关心她吗 |
- He hasn't left her bedside. - How annoying. | -他寸步不离她的病床-烦人啊 |
It also means she doesn't have Lyme disease. | 这也意味着她没有莱姆病 |
What, love conquers all? | 什么爱能战胜一切吗 |
Lyme disease initially presents with a rash. | 莱姆病早期会呈现皮疹 |
Mr. Clingy would have noticed. | 如果有的话恩爱先生会注意到的 |
We've looked at everything else. | 我们什么都查了 |
Did you look at her breasts? | 检查乳房了吗 |
Men. | 男人啊 |
It could be paraneoplastic. | 可能是副肿瘤综合症 |
She have any family history of breast cancer? | 她有乳腺癌家族史吗 |
Her mother died of it. | 她母亲死于乳腺癌 |
The brain, but not the brain. | 脑部问题不过不是你说的那个病因 |
Clever, huh? | 更聪明 |
How can breast cancer cause problems in her brain? | 乳腺癌为何会导致脑部问题 |
There are molecular similarities between brain cells and tumor cells. | 脑细胞和肿瘤细胞在分子结构上存在相似性 |
Paraneoplastic syndrome causes the body's own antibodies | 副肿瘤综合症会使人体自身的抗体 |
to get thrown off track. | 主动对抗肿瘤细胞 |
They end up attacking the brain instead of the tumor. | 结果它们对抗的是脑细胞而非肿瘤细胞 |
So, if you do find a tumor, what do you do? | 那么要是你们找到肿瘤怎么办 |
We treat the underlying malignancy. | 我们会清除隐藏的恶性肿瘤细胞 |
Once there's no tumor to attack, | 一旦肿瘤被清除 |
there's nothing for the antibodies to get confused about. | 抗体就不会混淆攻击目标了 |
- If the tumor's treatable. - Exactly. | -前提是肿瘤可治-当然 |
I'm sorry. I know it's uncomfortable. | 抱歉我知道很难受 |
The tighter we go, the better the image will be. | 贴得越紧结果就会越清晰 |
At least it'll keep me awake. | 至少能让我醒着 |
Don't worry. It's almost over. | 不用担心快好了 |
I wish people would stop telling me not to worry. | 希望大家别再叫我不要担心 |
I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
My mom was the same age. | 我母亲也是在这个年纪去世的 |
We've been trying to get pregnant for over a year. | 一年多以来我们一直想要孩子 |
Guess we're lucky we didn't. | 幸亏没有 |
A lot has changed since your mom died. | 现在的医学水平和当年相比已不可同日而语 |
Don't worr- | 不要担... |
Don't give up. | 不要放弃 |
No tumor? | 没有肿瘤吗 |
The M.R.I. And the mammogram only showed a few benign calcifications. | 核磁共振和乳房X光片仅显示一些良性钙化 |
It's most likely a small-cell tumor. | 我们要找的应该是小细胞肿瘤 |
It's no surprise we're having trouble finding it. | 本身就是很难发现的 |
We should do a PET scan. | 我们应该做个正子放射断层扫瞄 |
Start with her lungs, then maybe her bones. | 从肺部开始接着是骨骼 |
Sometimes it presents with no tumor at all. | 有时候完全找不到肿瘤存在的迹象 |
How can a disease caused by a tumor present | 病情就是由肿瘤引起的 |
if there's no tumor? | 怎么可能找不到肿瘤的存在 |
It happens- 12% of cases. | 有可能12%的病例都是如此 |
- And how do you treat it if there's no tumor? - You don't. | -要是找不到肿瘤你怎么治-不治 |
Those 12%, no treatment. | 那12%的病人无可医治 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”