微缩屋工匠第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| What were you thinking, Marin? | 你在想什么马琳 |
| A girl in Assendelft died trying to lose a baby with poison. | 阿森德福特有个女孩因试图喝毒药堕胎而死 |
| How far gone are you? | 你怀了多久了 |
| Six, seven months. | 六七个月 |
| Perhaps more. | 也许更久 |
| How did you hide it? | 你怎么藏住的 |
| I let out my skirts and bound my breasts. | 我放宽裙子束住胸部 |
| Soaked my rags in animal blood so Cornelia wouldn't suspect. | 用动物血浸湿布条装成经血以免科妮莉亚疑心 |
| Tell me. | 告诉我 |
| Is it Frans's? | 是弗朗的孩子吗 |
| He was just angry about the sugar, Marin. He loves you. | 他只是为糖的事而生气马琳但他爱你 |
| Tell him about this. | 把这事告诉他 |
| Once he knows, he will not harm Johannes | 他知道了就不会伤害约翰尼斯了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| because he knows it will endanger his child. | 因为他知道这会危及到他的孩子 |
| You don't understand. | 你不明白 |
| If he survives, | 如果他活下来 |
| this child will be...stained. | 这孩子一出生就有污点 |
| With his mother's sin, with his father's sin. | 身负他父亲母亲的罪恶 |
| It's a baby. Not a devil. | 这是个孩子不是魔鬼 |

微缩屋工匠高频词统计

微缩屋工匠高频词
| Animal blood on her rags to fool us. | 用布条沾动物血来骗我们 |
| She always was clever. | 她总是那么聪明 |
| The crib... | 婴儿床... |
| Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
| No, of course not. | 不当然不知道 |
| Then why is the doll of Madame Marin carrying a child? | 那为什么马琳夫人的人偶是怀孕的 |
| What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| How could you betray us like this? | 你怎么能这样背叛我们 |
| You know how rumour spreads. | 你知道谣言有多可怕 |
| I didn't order it. It just came. | 不是我定做的就那么送来的 |
| Then who is it that is spying on us? | 谁在监视我们 |
| - I don't think she's a spy. - She? | -我觉得她不是监视我们-她 |
| She sees our lives. | 她看得到我们的生活 |
| I think she's trying to help us, trying to warn us... | 我觉得她是想帮我们想提醒我们... |
| How has she helped us? | 她怎么帮我们了 |
| The Seigneur is gone. Otto, too, | 老爷走了奥托也走了 |
| and now Marin carries the shame of the man | 他让马琳怀孕是一种侮辱 |
| who wishes to destroy us. | 还想毁掉我们 |
| Look. | 你看 |
| This was white when it arrived. | 这送来时还是白色的 |
| This is witchcraft. | 这是巫术 |
| She's not a witch. | 她不是女巫 |
| How dare she send you things like this? | 她怎么敢送这些东西给你 |
| What else does she know? | 她还知道什么 |
| Open up! | 开门 |
| It's the Militia. | 是民兵 |
| Marin, they cannot see you like this. | 马琳不能让他们见到你这个样子 |
| Especially Frans. Cornelia! | 尤其是弗朗科妮莉亚 |
| St George's Militia. Open up! | 圣乔治民兵开门 |
| We've come for Johannes Brandt. | 我们来找约翰尼斯·布兰特 |
| He is not here, Seigneur. He's travelling. | 先生不在这儿他出门了 |
| Don't lie. We know he's here. | 别说谎我们知道他在这里 |
| You don't want to make a fuss on your doorstep. | 你也不想在门口这儿闹得难堪吧 |
| Good day. | 再见 |
| Frans, tell them. | 弗朗告诉他们 |
| It's out of my hands. | 我对此无能为力 |
| We're here under the jurisdiction of Schout Slabbaert. | 我们受舒特·斯莱波特的命令而来 |
| A young man has been attacked on the Eastern Islands | 有位年轻男子在东部群岛遭袭 |
| and there are witnesses to back it up. | 有目击证人证实 |
| - Now go and fetch your master. - I said, good day. | -快把你们的老爷叫来-我说了再见 |

微缩屋工匠台词本中英对照

微缩屋工匠台词本单词标注
| I told you. He's not here! | 我说了他不在 |
| Frans, all of you. You are better than this. | 弗朗民兵们你们不是这样的人 |
| Go and catch your thieves, your murderers. | 去抓小偷抓杀人犯啊 |
| My husband has helped make this republic great. | 我丈夫为建设国家贡献了很大力量 |
| What he is, is a sodomite. | 他就是个鸡奸者 |
| And all the money in Amsterdam won't save him. | 把全阿姆斯特丹的钱都筹到也救不了他 |
| Now get out of my way. Search the house. | 现在别挡路了给我搜 |
| - Frans. - Search every room! | -弗朗-搜查所有房间 |
| Frans. | 弗朗 |
| Frans, please. | 弗朗求你了 |
| Listen to me! | 听我说 |
| Sir! Sir! They found him! | 先生先生他们找到他了 |
| - They found him! - Where? | -找到他了-在哪儿 |
| On a ship by the docks, about to set sail. | 在码头边的船上他正要启航 |
| They're taking him to the Stadhuis now! | 他们现在带他去市政厅 |
| To the Stadhuis. | 去市政厅 |
| Madame, Madame, you cannot! | 太太太太您不能去 |
| Let go of me, Cornelia! | 放开我科妮莉亚 |
| - No, I really... I will not hear of... - You need to stay. | -不我不会听... -你得留在这儿 |
| You can't go, Madame, please! | 你不能去太太求你了 |
| Cornelia's right. | 科妮莉亚说得对 |
| If you follow them, you'll be arrested as well. | 如果你跟去了他们也会逮捕你的 |
| Where is your heart, Marin? | 你怎么那么冷漠马琳 |
| I would never abandon my brother. | 我永远不会抛弃我的哥哥 |
| To fight them in the open is to invite certain defeat. | 与他们公开斗争注定会失败 |
| Then I will find another way. | 那么我再想个办法 |
| How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
| Like a serving girl on an errand. | 像个跑腿的女仆 |
| You really think a disguise is necessary? | 你真觉得有必要乔装吗 |
| If the Burgomasters find out his wife is trying to deal in sugar, | 要是市长发现他老婆企图经销糖 |
| who knows what they will do? | 谁知道他们会干出什么来 |
| I still don't think you should go to the Eastern Islands alone. | 我还是觉得你不应该一个人去东部群岛 |
| Johannes is in a cell. | 约翰尼斯进了监狱 |
| And you need to stay here with Marin. | 你又要在这陪着马琳 |
| We may be able to bribe Jack to change his story. | 我们或许可以贿赂杰克翻供 |
| I will visit Johannes afterwards, if they let me in. | 如果他们放我进去我之后再去看看约翰尼斯 |
| Is there a message you would like me to send? | 你有什么想让我带的话吗 |
| There's nothing I can say. | 我没什么可说的 |
| Marin... | 马琳 |
| Hope is dangerous. | 怀抱希望是危险的 |
| Hope is all we have. | 我们只有希望了 |
| Hope and sugar. | 希望和糖 |
| Bribing officials? | 贿赂官员 |
| We need all the friends we can get. | 我们要联合一切可以联合的朋友 |
| Thank you. They seem to think food is an option here. | 谢谢他们似乎觉得不用每餐都给犯人吃 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
| It's nothing. | 没什么 |
| Tell me, was it love? | 告诉我那是爱情吗 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| By telling me lies, he made me see the truth. | 他跟我说的谎让我看清了真相 |
| The way sometimes a painting | 就像有时候一幅画 |
| is more beautiful than the thing itself. | 比实物更加美丽 |
| It was a painting of love. | 那是一副爱的画卷 |
| But I couldn't tell the difference, nor did I care to. | 但是我看不出区别也不在乎 |
| You can fight this, Johannes. | 你能赢的约翰尼斯 |
| You're powerful, rich. | 你有钱有势 |
| You said it yourself, the Burgomasters cannot touch you. | 你自己也说市长也拿你没办法 |
| They have a name for it. | 他们有个说法 |
| "The unmentionable sin." | "难以启齿的罪恶" |
| Two men together, an act which only God has power to forgive. | 两个男的在一起只有上帝才能宽恕 |
| To do nothing would be to condone it. | 对着两人什么都不做就等于赦免了他们 |
| Then we make Frans Meermans change his mind. | 然后我们让弗朗·米尔曼改口 |
| l have let his anger stew, | 我把他惹毛了 |
| - and now he is determined to take his revenge. - Jack, then. | -现在他决定要复仇了-那就找杰克 |
| Nella... | 内拉 |
| - I'll pay him off. - Nella! | -我去贿赂他-内拉 |
| It won't make any difference. | 不会有用的 |
| What if we had a child? | 要是我们有孩子呢 |
| To prove the lie. | 揭穿谎言 |
| And where are we going to get one of those in a couple of weeks? | 我们几周之内上哪去弄一个孩子呢 |
| I'm glad you came, Nella. | 你能来我很高兴内拉 |
| I don't deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
| I wish I'd been enough. | 我希望我能配得上你 |
| You have been a miracle. | 你就是个奇迹 |
| Rezecki. | 瑞泽卡 |
| I take her everywhere I go. | 我到哪都带着她 |
| The red's gone. From the wound. | 伤口上的血迹不见了 |
| I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
| Must have worn it off. | 一定是蹭掉了 |
| What on earth...? | 什么情况 |
| Madame Marin ordered it. It came in a big crate today. | 马琳夫人订的用大木箱运进来的 |
| It's the same as the one the Miniaturist sent me. | 跟微缩屋工匠给我的一模一样 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
| Marin, what were you thinking? | 马琳你是怎么想的 |
| If any of the neighbours saw this arrive, what would they think? | 要是邻居看见了他们会怎么想 |
| The same as you. | 跟你想的一样 |
| I know you want this child for yourself. | 我知道你想自己留下这个孩子 |
| Marin, that's not true. | 马琳不是这样的 |
| But it would be convenient, no? | 但那就很方便了不是吗 |
| So what if we did pretend the child was mine? | 我们要是假装这个孩子是我的会怎样 |
| Would that be so awful? | 那样很糟糕吗 |
| It would prove that Johannes has the same desires as other men. | 那就能证明约翰尼斯的欲望跟其他男人一样 |
| Don't you want him to live? | 你不想让他活下来吗 |
| This child will be far from convenient. | 这个孩子可不止提供了方便 |
| But no-one will take it away from me. No-one. | 但是谁也别想把他从我这夺走谁都不行 |
| It's kicking me. | 踢我呢 |
| We'll need a midwife soon. | 我们很快就需要产婆了 |
| Do you know the law? | 你懂法律吗 |
| A midwife must write down the name of the father. | 产婆必须把父亲的名字记下来 |
| If we don't tell her she'll report that, too. | 要是我们不告诉她她会上报的 |
| Talk to Frans, Marin. | 跟弗朗谈谈马琳 |
| Tell him about his child. | 把孩子的事告诉他 |
| You speak of things of which you know nothing. | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
| Do you want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
| Johannes stopped my marriage. | 约翰尼斯阻止了我的婚姻 |
| But it wasn't his decision. | 但那不是他的决定 |
| It was mine. I told him to. | 是我的我让的 |
| You? | 你 |
| By the time I was a woman, I ran this household, | 我还是一个人的时候我负责管理家业 |
| and with Johannes away, I was the head of it. | 约翰尼斯不在的时候我说了算 |
| Was I supposed to give up my freedom for a man? | 难道我要为了一个男的而放弃自由吗 |
| I thought it a kindness to let Frans believe I was forbidden | 我觉得让弗朗觉得我们是被强行拆散的 |
| than to know I didn't love him enough to sacrifice my liberty. | 比让他知道我没有爱他爱到牺牲自由仁慈 |
| I never meant it to twist this way. | 我从没想过要弄成今天这样 |
| It is his child you're carrying, though. | 但你怀的是他的孩子 |
| Isn't it? | 不是吗 |
| I have taken things from my brother I was not meant to take. | 我无意中占了一些我哥哥的东西 |
| Don't let sweet weapons stray. | 别用错了甜蜜的武器 |
| Hannah! | 汉娜 |
| Hannah! | 汉娜 |
| I hadn't expected there to be so much. | 我没想到会有这么多 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字