微缩屋工匠第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

微缩屋工匠第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hello. 有人吗
Johannes Brandt? 约翰尼斯·布兰特
Are we to have a menagerie? 这是要开动物园吗
His name is Peebo. 他叫皮柏
He's a parakeet. 是只长尾鹦鹉
I'm Nella. 我叫内拉
Short for Petronella. 彼德罗内拉的简称
Are you the housekeeper? 你是女管家吗
Where is Johannes? 约翰尼斯在哪儿
My brother is not at home. 我哥哥不在家
Your brother? So you are... 你哥哥那你是...
Marin Brandt. 马琳·布兰特
Otto! 奥托
完整版请点击
For your feet. 给你穿的
Otto is my brother's manservant. 奥托是我哥哥的男仆
This is Cornelia, she is the maid. 她叫科妮莉亚她是女仆
They will look after you. 他们会照顾你的
This is Petronella. She is the Seigneur's new wife. 这位是彼德罗内拉老爷的新婚妻子
I expect you'll want to see your bedroom. 你想看看卧房吧
微缩屋工匠高频词统计

微缩屋工匠高频词
To the kitchen. 拿去厨房
Oh, he lives with... 他和我一起...
Come on! 来吧
This used to be my room. 这曾是我的房间
But it had the better view, so we gave it to you. 但这里视野更好所以给你住
Oh, no, please, you must keep it. 不必如此还是你住吧
No, you misunderstand. 不你误会了
The view is of you. 我是说能更清楚地观察到你
Amsterdammers must see that Johannes Brandt has a new wife. 得让阿姆斯特丹人看到约翰尼斯·布兰特娶了新妻子
The Oortmans' grand ancestral seat, 宏伟的乌特曼家族祖传家宅
is it warm and dry? 是否仍温暖干爽
It's not that grand... 不算太宏伟
And it's damp. 并且挺潮湿的
We couldn't afford to maintain the dykes. 我们没有钱修缮堤坝
Pedigree counts for nothing. 血统一文不值
Nothing. 一文不值
The dykes must be maintained or the waters will rise. 必须修缮好堤坝不然水位会上升
We sent the second-best barge. I hope you weren't offended. 我们派去接你的是次好的驳船希望你不要介意
Johannes was using the other one. 最好的那艘约翰尼斯在用
No, of course not. 当然不介意
Did he know I was coming? 他知道我要来吗
You must be hungry. 你肯定饿了吧
I'll have Cornelia bring you something to eat. 我让科妮莉亚给你拿些吃的上来
Do you have any marzipan? 可以拿些杏仁蛋白糖吗
We do not keep sugar in the house. 我们这里没有糖
The luxury of it sickens the soul. 那种奢侈会腐蚀灵魂
Cornelia will bring you a herring. 科妮莉亚会给你拿些鲱鱼上来
Be still, girl! He'll be here any moment! 别乱动姑娘他随时会到
Now you listen to me, my girl. You need to marry him. 听我说我的乖女儿你得嫁给他
You need to make him want to marry you, otherwise we are ruined. 你得让他想娶你不然我们就完了
For myself, I don't care. 我自己倒是无所谓
But for your brother and sister... 但为了你的弟弟妹妹...
He's coming! He's coming! 他来了他来了
阿森德福特 三个月前
And this is Nella... Petronella, I mean. 这是内拉我是说彼德罗内拉
Your daughter is very beautiful, Madame Oortman. 您女儿真美乌特曼太太
- How bad are the debts, exactly? - The debts? -具体欠了多少债-债
I know I was not the only one you wrote to. 我知道您不光给我一人写了信
You would not have done so had you not been desperate. 您若非如此绝望断不会这样做的
Did I mention she plays the lute? 我有没有说她会弹琴
微缩屋工匠台词本中英对照

微缩屋工匠台词本单词标注
Praise God, we are saved. He has asked for your hand. 感谢上帝我们得救了他向你求婚了
Do you think you could love him? 你觉得你能爱上他吗
- Does it make a difference? - No. But I want you to be happy. -我爱不爱他重要吗-但我想让你快乐
I think perhaps I could. 也许我会吧
I hear they eat chocolate wrapped in gold in Amsterdam! 我听说在阿姆斯特丹巧克力都是包在金箔里的
Come, come. 来吧来吧
She's here. 她来了
It would have looked better if you'd been here when she arrived. 如果她抵达时你也在场就好了
Perhaps you should go and see her. 也许你该去看看她
No, let her sleep. 不了让她睡吧
- You have to understand... - I understand. -你得明白... -我明白
I have to work. Rzecki, come. 我得去工作瑞泽卡过来
That's right, although, Hamburg's a good choice... 没错但汉堡是个不错的选择
And Marseilles... 那马赛呢
Good morning! 早安
Good morning. 早安
Thank you for my dress. 谢谢你送我的裙子
There are more. 还有更多裙子
It's a little large. 有些大了
Marin, don't you think? 马琳你觉得呢
Never mind, we'll have it altered. Come and eat something. 没关系我们会改好的过来吃点东西吧
We are eating frugally today to demonstrate humility. 我们今天吃得很少以此来显示谦逊
Privation as a thrill, you mean. 你是说以贫困作为刺激
Otto, get me some beer. 奥托给我倒点啤酒
And Nella and Marin too. 也给内拉和马琳倒点
It gives me indigestion. 那会让我消化不良
Go on, be defiant! 来啊大胆一点
Bravery is the rarest commodity in the city these days. 现如今勇气越发珍贵了
- How was the voyage? - Not much to tell. -海上旅行如何-没什么可说的
- The Lombardy silk, who won the import rights? - I forget. -谁拿到了伦巴第丝绸的进口权-我忘了
- Who? - Henry Field of London. -是谁-伦敦的亨利·费尔德
The English, always the English. 英国人又是英国人
Think of the commission, Johannes. 想想那些佣金约翰尼斯
I know what I'm doing, Marin. 我知道自己在做什么马琳
This house is evidence enough, no? 这幢房子还不足以说明吗
Have you spoken to Frans Meermans yet about his wife's sugar? 你和弗朗·米尔曼谈过他妻子的糖了吗
So that's what this is about. 原来是为了这事
It's been sitting in the warehouse for a month. 已经堆在仓库一个月了
You still haven't told them what you plan to do with it. 你还没告诉他们你准备如何处置
My sister thinks that sugar rots the soul, Nella, 我妹妹认为糖会腐蚀灵魂内拉
but of all the things I might sell, she pushes this. 但在所有我能卖的东西里她专挑了糖来催我
- What do you make of that? - Sell the sugar! -你怎么看-把糖卖掉
Don't tell me what to do! 别对我指手画脚
- Where are you going? - To check on your damned sugar! -你要去哪-去看看你那该死的糖
I don't believe you. 我才不信呢
完整版请点击
Hello. 好呀
Did Johannes collect these on his travels? 这些都是约翰尼斯出差路上收集的吗
The world in a set of plates. 整个世界都画在这套盘子上
Isn't he rich enough to have someone travel for him? 他不是可以花钱请人替他跑腿吗
The Seigneur's spirit belongs on the seas. 老爷的心属于大海
He says the ocean is something the land can never be. 他说陆地永远都比不了海洋
No patch ever stays the same. 每一处都在变化着
What are you doing? 你们在干什么
Only talking. 闲聊而已
He's working. Can't you see? 他在工作你看不出来吗
Leave that. 别管那些了
There are scrolls you need to deliver. 你去送几份卷轴
Marin, I think Peebo misses me. 马琳我觉得皮柏想我了
He needs fresh air and light. 他需要新鲜的空气和阳光
His place is down here. 他只能待在这
- But Johannes' dog... - Johannes is the Seigneur. -但是约翰尼斯的狗-约翰尼斯是领主
He may do as he pleases. 他怎么高兴就怎么办
Is he away a great deal? 他经常出门在外吗
Nobody forced you to marry him. 没人逼着你嫁给他
Johannes... 约翰尼斯
I just wondered, 我想知道
will I 今天
see you... 晚些时候
later? 我能见你吗
Tonight... 今晚
Tonight, I cannot. 今晚不行
Soon, then? 以后呢
Nella... 内拉
Good night, 晚安
sweet girl. 宝贝
I have now been in Amsterdam for over a week. 我来阿姆斯特丹已经一周多了
The city is a glory, like nothing I have ever experienced. 这座城市很漂亮是我从没见识过的
My new home is beautiful, and I want for no material thing. 我的新家很美我并不想要什么物质的东西
"He is like a man which built a house "他像一个人盖房子
"and laid the foundations upon a rock." 把根基安在磐石上"
Johannes's sister Marin is very godly, 约翰尼斯的妹妹马琳特别虔诚
and takes great interest in our diet. 特别喜欢管理我们的食谱
"..Built his house upon the earth." "在土地上盖房子"
As for Johannes, 至于约翰尼斯
he treats me with great kindness, 他对我特别体贴
but his work takes him away a great deal. 但是他总是忙于工作
I look forward to spending more time with him. 我希望能多跟他在一起
I hope the dykes are holding. 但愿堤坝能挺住
Please send my love to little... 代我问候亲爱的小...
Be quiet! 别叫了
My God, Johannes, what have you done? 天啊约翰尼斯你都干了什么好事
- What? You told me to find a... - A what? -怎么了你让我弄一份-什么
A wedding gift. 一份结婚礼物
For you. 送你的
A man at the docks had some cabinets left over. 码头有个人留下了一组柜子
I had it improved with tortoiseshell and pewter inlays. 我嵌了一些玳瑁壳和白蜡改装了一下
But what is it? 可这是什么东西
A house. 一栋房子
Your house. 你的房子
This house. 这房子
- How much? - The frame was 2,000. -多少钱-外框两千
Curtains and furnishings brought it to three. 加上窗帘和家具就三千了
3,000 guilders? 三千盾
A family could live on that for years. 够一家人生活好几年的了
If you had money to spare, 你要是有多余的闲钱
you should have given it to the Church. 就应该捐给教堂
Enough of your piety. 收起你的虔诚吧
Well, she doesn't like it. Neither do I. 狗不喜欢我也不喜欢
That's a bitch's taste for you. 你们的口味够刁钻的
What about you? 你呢
I hoped you might like it. 希望你会喜欢
What am I to do with it, exactly? 我究竟要用它做什么
You'll think of something. 你随意
What are you doing? 有事吗
Nothing. 没事
Your door was open. 你的房门开着
I thought you'd prefer it closed. 我觉得你想关上
Smit's List. 工匠名单
It's a register of all the crafts people 城里所有手艺人和生意人
and businesses in the city. 都登记在这上面
What for? 干什么用的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,258评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,335评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,225评论 0 353
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,126评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,140评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,098评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,018评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,857评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,298评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,518评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,678评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,400评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,993评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,638评论 0 22
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,801评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,661评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,558评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容