美国众神第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
There's no good way to say this | 没什么婉转一点的方式告诉你这个消息 |
so I'll put it plain. | 所以我就直说了 |
Your wife died in the early hours of this morning. | 你的妻子今天凌晨去世了 |
Don't look at me like that, | 别那样看着我 |
like you're a lost puppy. | 就像你是条走丢的狗狗 |
Oh, shit, Shadow. No one told you? | 该死的影子没人告诉你吗 |
两位鹰角镇居民在高速公路交通事故中丧生 27岁的劳拉·穆恩和39岁的罗比·伯顿驾驶着伯顿的车行驶在州际公路上 因突然变道导致后方车辆追尾而不幸身亡 | |
My lucky coin. | 我的幸运币 |
Do you believe in the afterlife? | 你相信有来世吗 |
You rot. When you die, you rot. | 你会腐烂你死后会腐烂 |
I love you, puppy. | 我爱你狗狗 |
It's not always gonna be tails. | 不会总是反面的 |
It had been a hard journey east | 从西伯利亚向东行 |
完整版请点击 | |
across the land bridge from Siberia. | 跨越大陆桥路途艰辛 |
Freezing and dark, | 严寒黑暗 |
and it had taken a bitter toll. | 而且损失惨重 |
After the custom of her people, | 在行完族里的习俗之后 |
Atsula spoke her baby's name... | 阿苏拉最后一次说出了 |
Aputi. | 阿普蒂 |
美国众神高频词统计
美国众神高频词
for the final time. | 她孩子的名字 |
Her daughter would never see | 她的女儿将永远见不到 |
the new land to which they traveled. | 他们迁徙到达的新土地 |
They did not travel alone. | 他们并不是独自前行 |
Their god came with them. | 他们的神一路相随 |
Nunyunnini. | 努云尼尼 |
But when they reached the new lands, | 但等他们到达新土地时 |
the promised food was nowhere to be found. | 承诺中的食物却无处可寻 |
Atsula communed with Nunyunnini | 阿苏拉与努云尼尼对话 |
for the barriers were thinner then | 因为当时人跟信仰的神之间 |
between people and their gods. | 距离并不遥远 |
And Nunyunnini spoke. | 努云尼尼开口了 |
And he showed her what to do, | 他指导她该做什么 |
as he had once shown her grandmother, | 正如他曾指导她祖母一样 |
and her grandmother's grandmother. | 以及她祖母的祖母 |
Nunyunnini loved His people, as they loved Him. | 努云尼尼爱他的子民正如他们爱戴他一样 |
And so it pained Him to tell her | 因此告诉她要摆脱 |
that escape from the cold embrace of starvation | 饥寒交迫的困境将付出惨重的代价 |
would come at a terrible price. | 让他十分痛苦 |
The gods are great. | 神明很伟大 |
But people are greater. | 但人类更伟大 |
For it is in their hearts that gods are born, | 因为神明诞生于人们的心中 |
and to their hearts that they return. | 也终将回归于他们的心中 |
Gods live and gods die. | 神明生生灭灭 |
And soon enough, | 不久之后 |
Nunyunnini was entirely... | 努云尼尼彻底... |
forgotten. | 被遗忘了 |
Hi, puppy. | 狗狗 |
Baby. | 宝贝 |
The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么在这 |
I'm cold, puppy. | 我很冷狗狗 |
I was just seeing if you were real. | 我只是想确定你是不是真的 |
I'm real. | 我是真的 |
Here. | 过来 |
Come sit by me. | 坐我旁边 |
Yo, we got some unresolved issues to discuss. | 我们得谈谈还没解决的问题 |
You and Robbie? | 你和罗比 |
Yes. | 对 |
Yes. There is that. | 对是有这事 |
There's also the miracle of me sitting here posthumously. | 还有我死后还能奇迹般地坐在这的事 |
美国众神台词本中英对照
美国众神台词本单词标注
I mean, that's a pretty significant thing for us to discuss, too. | 我觉得这也是件值得谈谈的大事 |
And to appreciate. | 以及对此心怀感激 |
I think maybe we should take a moment and do that. | 我觉得我们或许该花点时间来感激 |
No, no. You rising from the dead? | 不不你死而复活吗 |
It's about par for the fucking courses since I left prison, okay? | 跟我出狱后的经历比不值一提 |
So don't think that anything | 所以别以为 |
that you got to say or do, including dying, | 你要做什么或说什么包括死掉 |
is going to distract from the subject at hand. | 就能转移眼前的话题 |
Okay, you want to know about me and Robbie? | 好你想知道我和罗比的事 |
- Yeah. - To what degree do you want to know? | -对-你想知道多少 |
I mean, do you want to know everything, | 你什么都想知道 |
or you want to know the broad strokes, so to speak? | 还是想知道比方说大致情况 |
Why don't you start telling me? | 不如你开始说 |
And I will tell you when to stop. | 我来告诉你在哪停 |
I wasn't lying when I said that I could wait for you | 我当时跟你说我可以等你 |
at the time that I said it. | 并没有撒谎 |
I sort of knew that it had the potential of being a lie, | 我有些预感这话有可能是撒谎 |
but I was giving myself the benefit of the doubt | 但我还是愿意相信 |
that there was a version of events where it wouldn't be a lie. | 这一切可能并不会成为谎言 |
You were in prison, Shadow. | 你当时在坐牢影子 |
How long did you wait? | 你等了多久 |
13 months. | 十三个月 |
Baker's year. | 面包师的一年 |
Why did you have to fuck Robbie? | 你为什么非得跟罗比上床 |
Well, I wasn't going to do it, | 我本来没打算跟他上床 |
and then I was going to do it, | 后来又有这个打算 |
and then I wasn't going to do it, | 再后来又不想了 |
and then it felt really good having not done it, | 很庆幸没这么做 |
and then... | 接着 |
the cat died... | 猫死了 |
and, um... | 于是 |
Robbie came over and, you know, wine. | 罗比过来了你懂的喝了点酒 |
You know what they say about grief. | 你也知道大家怎么形容悲伤 |
Next to every cemetery is a motel. | 每个坟墓旁边都有家旅店 |
Once we did it, we'd already done it, | 一旦开始木已成舟 |
and there was no undoing it. | 就没有回头路了 |
Were you going to leave me for him? | 你打算为了他离开我吗 |
For Robbie? Please. | 为了罗比拜托 |
Why would I do that? | 怎么可能呢 |
You're my puppy. | 你是我的狗狗 |
I love you. | 我爱你 |
I... | 我 |
So... | 那么 |
What happened? | 发生了什么 |
The night you were killed, what-- what happened? | 你死的那晚发生了什么 |
完整版请点击 | |
So anyway, we were driving, | 总之我们在开车 |
and he was upset, | 他心情不好 |
and so I decided to give him a little goodbye blow job. | 我就决定最后给他口一次 |
You know, one last time with feeling. | 带着感情地来最后一次 |
And so I unzipped his pants. | 我就拉开他的裤子拉链 |
- Big mistake. - Yeah. No shit. | -大错特错-对真的 |
he swerved, and there was a big crunch, | 他偏离了道路然后翻车了 |
and the world started to roll and spin, | 整个世界开始天旋地转 |
and I thought... | 我当时觉得 |
fuck. | 操啊 |
I'm going to die. | 我要死了 |
I mean, really, I was very blah about the whole thing. | 说实话我也记不清整件事的经过了 |
I wasn't scared. I remember that. | 只记得我根本不害怕 |
Then I was...somewhere. | 然后我到了某处 |
And then... I was in a box. | 接着我在一个箱子里 |
Puppy, do you think that you could possibly get me a cigarette? | 狗狗能给我根烟吗 |
Think it might calm my nerves. | 应该可以让我放轻松 |
Might calm yours as well. | 也能让你放轻松 |
Laura? | 劳拉 |
I'm in here, puppy. | 在这里狗狗 |
I thought it might be nice if I were warm to the touch, | 我想如果你想碰我的话 |
in the event that you were thinking of touching me. | 我最好还是有体温 |
Or kissing me. | 或者亲我 |
I don't want you kissing cold lips. | 我不想让你亲吻冰冷的嘴唇 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Normally, people who die tend to stay in their graves, | 通常人死了后都会呆在自己的坟墓里 |
that's what. | 这就是我怎么了 |
Do they really, puppy? | 真的是这样吗狗狗 |
I mean, I used to think so, too, | 我过去也是这么认为的 |
but now I'm not so sure. | 但我现在不这么确定了 |
Maybe. | 可能吧 |
Yeah, what is it? | 什么事 |
Slow down. | 慢点说 |
What? | 什么 |
Can't taste it. | 尝不出味道 |
This is not doing anything, | 什么用都没有 |
nerve-wise or otherwise. | 不论是放松精神还是别的方面 |
Want to put that on my finger? | 要把它戴到我手指上吗 |
When I called you, | 当我最后一次 |
the last time... | 打给你时 |
I had a feeling I was never going to see you again. | 我有种再也见不到你的感觉 |
I think I knew you were going to die. | 我觉得我知道你要死了 |
I had this feeling in my stomach | 我有种直觉 |
that something was wrong. | 出事了 |
There is a big storm rolling across the country right now, | 现在有场大风暴正在席卷整个国家 |
and nothing feels okay. | 一切都不对劲 |
This feels okay. | 这感觉不错 |
You and me... | 你和我 |
it can. | 感觉不错 |
I'm sure there are some things about our marriage | 我知道我们婚姻中有些事情 |
that we're going to have to work on. | 需要我们去解决 |
What, like you being dead? | 比如说你死了 |
I tasted that. | 我尝到了 |
I felt that. | 我感受到了 |
I just-- I felt something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
It felt like-- like alive. | 感觉像是活着 |
Do I feel alive? | 你感觉我像是活着的吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Good. | 太好了 |
You know? | 知道吗 |
I don't really know much more now | 和我活着的时候比 |
than I did when I was alive, | 我现在并没有知道更多 |
and I think whatever I know now that I didn't know then | 无论我过去不知道但现在知道的是什么 |
I-I can't even really put into words. | 我无法用言语表达 |
But I do know that I love you. | 但我知道我爱你 |
I mean, I-- I had to die to know just how much, but... | 我得死了才认识到我爱你有多深 |
I really do. | 但我真的爱你 |
You know, you've gotten yourself mixed up | 你让你自己搅入了 |
in some really weird shit, Shadow. | 一些十分奇怪的事情里影子 |
I'm watching out for you. | 我一直在照顾你 |
Thank you for my present, by the way. | 对了谢谢你的礼物 |
What present? | 什么礼物 |
My coin. | 我的硬币 |
Yeah, I know someone looking for that coin. | 我知道有人在找那枚硬币 |
Well, they can't have it. | 不能给他们 |
It's mine now. | 这是我的了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字