I believe in plenty when there's reason and evidence to believe. |
有理有据时我才会深信不疑 |
I don't believe in anything I can't see. |
我不相信看不见的事物 |
I feel like there's a fucking axe hanging over my head. |
感觉我头上吊着一把该死的斧头 |
You know, I can't see it, but I believe it. |
我看不见但我却相信 |
I can see it fine. |
我看得清清楚楚 |
Prison has a way of trying to keep you in prison. |
监狱自有办法禁锢你 |
They'll do anything they can to keep you inside with them. |
他们会想尽办法把你跟他们关里面 |
I smell snow. |
暴风雪要来了 |
Hello? |
喂 |
I love you. |
我爱你 |
Something feels weird. |
我感觉不对劲 |
I love you, too. What feels weird? |
我也爱你什么不对劲 |
I don't know. Um... |
我不清楚 |
the weather. |
天气吧 |
The air feels constipated, |
空气感觉很干燥 |
like if it'd just push out a storm, it'd be okay. |
如果只是在酝酿暴风雨那也没事 |
It's nice here. |
我这天气很好 |
The trees are budding. |
树木正在发芽 |
There'll be leaves on them when you get back. |
你回来的时候就全是树叶了 |
Five days. |
还有五天 |
120 hours till you're home. |
离你回家还有120小时 |
Everything's okay there, right? |
你那一切都好吧 |
Waiting for the sky to fall is going to cause more bother |
等待天塌下来要比天真的塌下来 |
than the sky actually falling, which it isn't. |
更让人心烦而天并没有塌 |
Yeah. So nothing's wrong. |
对所以一切都好 |
Everything's fine. |
一切都好 |
Robbie's coming by. |
罗比来了 |
We're planning your surprise party welcome home. |
我们在准备欢迎你回家的惊喜派对 |
A surprise party? |
惊喜派对 |
Which you know nothing about. |
而你对此毫不知情 |
Not a thing. |
毫不知情 |
I love you, puppy. |
我爱你狗狗 |
I love you, too. |
我也爱你 |
I love you, puppy. |
我爱你狗狗 |
I love you, too, baby. |
我也爱你宝贝 |
Shadow Moon. This way. |
影·穆恩这边 |
Thank you for coming. |
感谢你过来 |
Sit down. |
坐下 |
Please. |
请坐 |
Says here you were sentenced to six years |
上面写着你因严重伤害罪和殴打罪 |
for aggravated assault and battery. |
被判入狱六年 |
Yes, sir. |
是的先生 |
Served three and were due to be released on Friday. |
已经服刑三年将于本周五假释出狱 |
Shadow, we're going to be releasing you later this afternoon. |
影子我们今天下午就会释放你 |
You'll be getting out a couple of days early. |
比原定日期提前几天 |
完整版请点击 |
|
There's no good way to say this, |
没什么婉转一点的方式告诉你这个消息 |
so I'll put it plain. |
所以我就直说了 |
This came in from Johnson City Hospital in Eagle Point. |
鹰角镇的约翰逊市立医院传来消息 |
Your wife-- |
你妻子... |
she died in the early hours of this morning. |
她今天凌晨去世了 |
Was a-- an automobile accident. |
死于...车祸 |
It's like one of them good-news, bad-news jokes, isn't it? |
这就像那种一个好消息一个坏消息的玩笑是吧 |
Good news, we're letting you out early. |
好消息我们要提前释放你 |
Bad news, your wife's dead. |
坏消息你妻子死了 |
I'm sorry. It's our policy. |
抱歉这是我们的规定 |
I can't change your ticket from two days from now to today. |
我没办法帮您将后天的票改到今天 |
If you have to change your departure date from Friday to today, |
假如您执意要将周五的机票改到今天 |
it's a $200 change fee |
得付200美元的改签费 |
plus the difference in fare. |
还要补上差价 |
- $200. - Plus the difference in fare. |
-200美元-再加上差价 |
Do you have to travel today? |
您一定要今天飞吗 |
I have to get to Eagle Point, yeah. It's for a funeral. |
对我必须赶到鹰角镇参加葬礼 |
Not without an original death certificate, |
你既没有死亡证明原件 |
and there's no emails, and there's no copies. |
也没有邮件或者是复印件 |
Do not piss off those bitches in airports. |
不要惹恼机场里的那些婊子 |
Take a lesson from Johnnie Larch. |
从约翰尼·拉什那里吸取的教训 |
I don't know Johnnie Larch. |
我没听说过约翰尼·拉什 |
Johnnie Larch got out after five years. |
约翰尼·拉什服刑五年后获释 |
He gets to the airport, |
他到了机场 |
hands his ticket to the woman at the counter, |
把机票交给柜台后面的女人 |
who asks for his driver's license. |
她要他出示驾照 |
He gives it to her. She says, "It's expired." |
他给了她她说「过期了」 |
He says, "It might not be a valid drivers license, |
他说「这也许不是有效的驾照 |
"but it is a damn fine identification. |
但绝对够格当身份证明了 |
"There's my picture, my weight, and my height. |
上面有我的照片体重身高 |
Who the fuck do you think it is?" |
不是我还他妈能是谁」 |
She says, "I'll thank you for not using that sort of language with me, sir." |
她说「希望您注意一下用语先生」 |
He says, "Give me my fucking boarding pass right fucking now." |
他说「你他妈立刻给我那该死的登机牌」 |
Now, he has the right to take that tone. |
他有权这么说话 |
She was disrespecting him. |
她不尊重他 |
You don't let people disrespect you in prison. |
在监狱里绝对不能容忍其他人对你不敬 |
Why the fuck would he let her disrespect him as a free man |
他作为一个自由人凭什么要忍受她对他不敬 |
She hit a button. |
她按下了按钮 |
Security shows up. |
机场保安出现了 |
He's back in prison. |
他又被送回了监狱 |
You understand what I'm saying right now? |
你明白我在说什么了吗 |
One of those "Behaviors that work |
某种行为在特定环境下 |
"inside a specialized environment such as a prison |
比如在监狱里可以奏效 |
"but can fail to work when outside |
但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了 |
such an environment sort of situations." |
但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了 |
No, dummy. |
不是傻瓜 |
I'm saying |
我想说的是 |
do not |
不要 |
piss off |
惹恼 |
those bitches |
机场里的 |
in airports. |
那些婊子 |
This is the final boarding call for flight 226, Orlando. |
这是飞往奥兰多的226航班最后一次登机广播 |
Final boarding call, flight 226... |
最后一次登机广播226航班... |
How much for a flight tomorrow? |
明天的机票多少钱 |
Hey, Robbie. |
罗比 |
They tell me Laura's dead. |
他们和我说劳拉死了 |
Let me out early. |
提前把我放出来了 |
Coming home. |
我在回家的路上 |
I bought it. I d-- I did! |
我买了的真的 |
I did. I-I've got to get to my son's christening. |
真的我得去参加我儿子的洗礼 |
I-- I bought a first class ticket. |
我买了头等舱的票 |
Sir, this isn't a first class ticket. |
先生这不是头等舱的票 |
I-- I sent a check. Look, th-there's-- |
我用支票支付的看这里... |
th-there's my name. |
这里有我的名字 |
I got to get back. |
我必须回去 |
He was only born two days ago. |
他两天前才出生的 |
We-- We named him-- |
我们给他取名叫... |
We-- We named him-- |
我们给他取名叫... |
Sir, are you sure you're supposed to be traveling alone? |
先生你确定自己真的能独自飞行吗 |
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. |
不不不不不 |
My son always travels with me. |
我儿子总是陪着我一起的 |
He takes care of everything, all the bills. |
他会打点好一切所有账单 |
I've just got to get back for his christening, |
我只是需要回去参加他的洗礼 |
and everything will be all right. |
然后一切就都好了 |
You know what? |
您猜怎么着 |
He-- He'll take care of me. |
他...他会照顾我的 |