美国众神第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Shadow, we're going to be releasing you later this afternoon. | 影子我们今天下午就会释放你 |
Your wife-- | 你妻子... |
she died in the early hours of this morning. | 她今天凌晨去世了 |
Was a-- an automobile accident... | 死于...车祸 |
Also, you lost something vital in there, not just time. | 还有你在里边失去了很重要的东西 |
If I was inclined, what might I call you? | 如果我想的话要怎么称呼你呢 |
I could be Mr. Wednesday with a shake of the handed. | 握个手我就能成为星期三先生 |
How much has our man told you? | 我们老大告诉你多少了 |
You're my man now. | 你现在是我的人了 |
Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
Who he really is? | 他的真正身份 |
Oh, she long dead. | 她很久之前就死了 |
She wouldn't give it up for Johannes up there | 她不愿和上面的约翰尼斯发生关系 |
完整版请点击 | |
so he threw her off the boat. | 所以被他扔下了船 |
Did you know your momma couldn't swim? | 你知不知道你母亲不通水性 |
You all need to work on that. Take swimming lessons. | 你们都得加油去学学游泳吧 |
This is how we get stereotypes. | 陈规俗套就是这么形成的 |
Anansi... | 安纳西... |
You want help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
美国众神高频词统计
美国众神高频词
Fine. | 行啊 |
Let me tell you a story. | 让我给你说个故事 |
"Once upon a time, a man got fucked." | 「很久之前有个男的生活凄惨」 |
Now, how is that for a story? | 故事的开头怎么样 |
Cause that's the story of black people in America. | 因为那是美国黑人的故事 |
Shit, you all don't know you black yet. | 该死你们都还不知道自己是黑人呢 |
You think you just people. | 你们以为自己是普通人 |
Let me be the first to tell you | 让我来第一个告诉你们 |
that you are all black. | 你们都是黑人 |
The moment these Dutch motherfuckers set foot here | 当那些杀千刀的荷兰人第一次踏足这里 |
and decided they white, | 并且声称他们是白人之后 |
and you get to be black, | 你们就都是黑人了 |
and that's the nice name they call you... | 那还是他们好听的叫法... |
Let me paint a picture | 让我给你们描绘一下 |
of what's waiting for you on the shore. | 船到岸之后等待着你们的生活 |
You arrive in America, | 你们到达美国 |
land of opportunity, milk and honey, | 一个充满了机遇牛奶和蜂蜜的土地 |
and guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
You all get to be slaves. | 你们都得去当奴隶 |
Split up, sold off and worked to death. | 分开贱卖工作到死 |
The lucky ones get Sunday off to sleep and fuck | 幸运点的人周末能放个假用来睡觉做爱 |
and make more slaves, and all for what? | 好生出更多的奴隶孩子但是图个什么 |
For cotton? Indigo? | 为了棉花靛蓝染料 |
For a fucking purple shirt? | 为了紫色T恤 |
The only good news is | 唯一的好消息就是 |
the tobacco your grandkids are gonna farm for free | 你们的孙子在农场无偿种的烟草 |
is gonna give a shitload of these white motherfuckers cancer. | 能让这坨白人混蛋得癌症 |
And I ain't even started yet. | 我这还只是说了个开头 |
A hundred years later. | 一百年后 |
You're fucked. | 你们都死透了 |
A hundred years after that. | 再过一百年 |
Fucked. | 又死一批 |
A hundred years after you get free, | 你们恢复自由身的一百年后 |
you still getting fucked out a job | 你们还是找不到工作 |
and shot at by police. | 被警察射杀 |
You see what I'm saying? | 听懂我说的了吗 |
This guy gets it. | 这个小伙子听懂了 |
I like him. | 我欣赏他 |
He's getting angry. | 他生气了 |
Angry is good. | 愤怒是好事 |
美国众神台词本中英对照
美国众神台词本单词标注
Angry gets | 愤怒 |
shit done. | 能成大事 |
You shed tears for Compé Anansi, | 你为安纳西留下眼泪 |
and here he is, telling you | 现在他来了告诉你 |
you are staring down the barrel | 等待着你们的是 |
of 300 years of subjugation, | 长达三百年的奴役 |
racist bullshit and heart disease. | 种族歧视和心脏病 |
He is telling you | 他在告诉你 |
there isn't one goddamn reason | 你有充足的理由 |
you shouldn't go up there right now | 现在上去 |
and slit the throats | 把那些荷兰混蛋 |
of every last one of these Dutch motherfuckers | 全部割喉 |
and set fire to this ship! | 然后放火烧了这艘船 |
You already dead, asshole. | 你已经死了傻瓜 |
At least die a sacrifice for something worthwhile. | 至少为更有意义的东西献身吧 |
Let the motherfucker burn! | 让这个混蛋玩意烧起来吧 |
Let it all burn! | 都烧起来吧 |
- Were you shot at? - No. | -你中枪了吗-没有 |
If you were, I'd have to call the cops. | 如果中枪了我就要报警了 |
No. | 不用 |
No. No cops. | 不不要叫警察 |
The fuck you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
Why, it depends on who you ask. | 这取决于你问的是谁 |
You ask the girl's mother, | 你问的是女孩的母亲 |
she'll say I did a series of unspeakable things. | 她会说我做了一些难以启齿的事情 |
You ask that mouth-breather she calls a boyfriend, | 你问那个她称为男朋友的蠢蛋 |
he'll be at a loss for words. | 他会无话可说 |
But you ask the girl herself, | 如果你问女孩自己 |
I'm guessing she'll say I opened a few doors. | 我猜她会说我开启了新世界的大门 |
Come on, ask her yourself. | 来啊自己去问她 |
I'm asking you what do know about a slaughtered lynch mob? | 我是问你知不知道实施屠杀式私刑的暴徒 |
I don't know what the fuck you speak of. | 我不知道你他妈在说什么 |
I was merely passing the time as instinct indicated | 我只是趁你去凭吊已故的爱妻 |
while you were paying your last respects to your dearly departed. | 凭着本能需求打发时间而已 |
How was the funeral? | 葬礼怎么样 |
It's over. | 结束了 |
Well, you wanna come in and talk about it? | 你想进来聊聊吗 |
You just-- just-- | 你给我 |
Hey, you-you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
I mean, they got no food here, | 这里没有吃的 |
but you can order a pizza, and you can put it on the room. | 但你可以订份披萨记在房间账上 |
Look, I'm not fuckin' hungry. Okay? | 我他妈才不饿好吗 |
I was just hijacked by a toad-skin-smokin' punk | 我刚被一个癞皮烟鬼朋克绑架到 |
in a virtual fuckin' limo. | 一辆鬼豪车里 |
Said to tell you that he's reprogrammed reality. | 要我跟你说他将现实重写了 |
完整版请点击 | |
What a little asshole. | 真是个小混蛋 |
- Oh, you know him? - Oh, I know who he is. | -你认识他-我知道他是谁 |
They don't have a clue. They don't have a fucking clue. | 他们一无所知他们屁都不知道 |
I don't have a fucking clue. Okay? | 我他妈才屁都不知道好吗 |
I don't give a fuck if they don't have a fucking clue. | 我他妈才不在乎他们知不知道 |
I want one. Give me a fucking clue. | 我想知道给我一点提示 |
Clues were not in the agreement. | 提示不在协议之内 |
Oh, neither was my ass hanging from a fucking tree. | 协议内也不包括我被挂在树上 |
I was lynched. Strange fuckin' fruit. | 有人要绞死我像奇怪的果子 |
Plucked plucky fruit. Here you stand. | 英勇的果子落地了你这不好好的吗 |
Unusual outcome for a lynching. | 绞刑通常都不是这后果 |
Chalk it all up to occupational hazard. | 都算到职业危险账上吧 |
And occupational hazard gets hazard pay. | 职业危险自有危险津贴 |
Double your salary. That do it? | 给你双倍工资行吗 |
- It'll do something. - Good. | -勉强说得过去-好 |
Compact amended. | 协议已修订 |
How much longer you gonna be in this town? | 你还要在这镇上待多久 |
I don't know. Maybe another day. | 不知道可能再待一天 |
You're done here, we're done here. | 这里没你啥事了我们也没啥说的了 |
Goodnight. Your first bed as a free man. Enjoy it. | 晚安获释后的第一觉好好享受 |
Shadow? | 影子 |
About that little shit in the big limo. | 豪车里那个小贱种 |
An assault on you is an insult to me. | 攻击你就等于侮辱我 |
Don't think because I didn't lose my temper | 别以为我没发脾气 |
I'm not angry or I'm lacking a plan. | 就代表我没生气或束手无策 |
I didn't mean to wake you. | 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
Laura... | 劳拉 |
they told me you died. | 他们说你死了 |
Who said I died, puppy? | 谁说我死了狗狗 |
Everyone. | 都这么说 |
Oh, you were just having a bad dream. | 你只是做了个噩梦 |
欢迎回家 影子 | |
科西阿斯科县 法医办公室 | |
在上班 对 加班吗 但愿不会 下班了告诉我 刚下班 马上出发 到家了 一会儿见 | |
You going to miss it? | 你会怀念这吗 |
Eagle Point? | 鹰角镇吗 |
No. | 不 |
Too many Laura memories. | 有太多劳拉的记忆 |
Never really had a life here. | 从没真正在这生活过 |
It's Laura's town. | 这里是劳拉的小镇 |
Too many people tell each other not to repress their emotions, | 很多人跟彼此说不要压抑自己的情感 |
to release their feelings, to let the pain go. | 把感受发泄出来忘掉痛苦 |
There's a lot to be said for bottling up emotions. | 关于压抑自己的情感有很多好处可言 |
I'm gonna tell you something and you're gonna want to hurt me, | 我有话要跟你说你听了会想揍我 |
but what I say has gotta be said. | 但我这话不得不说 |
So I want you to consider my words very carefully | 所以希望你仔细考虑我的话 |
and refrain from knocking my teeth out. | 以及克制住别打掉我的牙 |
- Say it. - Word on the street is | -说吧-有传言说你妻子死的时候 |
your wife died sucking your best friend's cock. | 嘴里还含着你最好朋友的阴茎 |
And you, sir, are only obligated to feel bad about that for so long. | 而先生你只可以难过一阵 |
Thank you... | 谢谢你 |
for warning me. | 提醒我 |
Why coin tricks? | 为什么玩硬币戏法 |
You don't really have the personality to be a magician. | 你的性格真的不适合做魔术师 |
You can't weave the stories that are necessary for belief | 你编造不出足够让人信服的故事 |
unless you have a little personality. | 除非你有一点个性 |
- You do have craft, though. - Thank you. | -但你的技术确实可以-谢谢 |
Turn off here. | 在这下去 |
- No, the highway's ahead. - We're not taking the highway. | -不前面就是高速路-我们不走高速 |
Not now, not ever. | 现在不永远也不 |
- No highways. - Okay, okay, no highways. | -不走高速-好好不走高速 |
- Why no highways? - Seen one, seen 'em all. | -为何不走高速-天下高速大同小异 |
No chance for serendipitous lovely. | 没机会偶然碰到什么美景 |
Let there be beauty where there can be. | 去可能的地方发掘美吧 |
And keep her under 70, would you, huh? | 速度保持在100公里以下行吗 |
- Betty likes a slow ride. - So what's the plan? | -贝蒂喜欢开慢点-你怎么打算的 |
Plan is we will be meeting with a number of people | 打算是跟一些在各自领域 |
preeminent in their respective fields. | 卓有成就的人见面 |
And then we will rendezvous | 然后我们要在 |
at one of the most important places in the entire country. | 全国最重要的地方之一会合 |
Where is the most important place in the country? | 全国最重要的地方在哪 |
One of the most important places. | 最重要的地方之一 |
Opinion is justifiably varied. | 观点当然众说纷纭 |
But we will be stopping in Chicago first. | 但我们要先到芝加哥停一停 |
What's in Chicago? | 芝加哥有什么 |
My hammer. | 有我的锤子 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字