格林第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| "大大小小的老鼠从门窗和水沟跳出来 紧追着那位吹笛手" | |
| Retchid Kat! | 邋遢猫 |
| They love you. | 他们可迷你了 |
| Kill 'em. | 秒杀他们 |
| 天啊我见到邋遢猫了 太赞了你在场就好了 | |
| No, no, no, no. | 停停停停 |
| Mr. Brimley, it is a violin, not a saw. | 布里姆利先生你拉的是小提琴不是锯 |
| We only have till Saturday to get this right. | 我们周六就得把曲子排好 |
| We can stay here all night if we have to. | 实在不行今晚就熬通宵 |
| Carter, dude, get it right. | 卡特老兄好好拉 |
| Again from the 14th. | 从第14小节重新开始 |
| Ooh, smoothies. | 在做思慕雪啊 |
| I need some ice. | 我需要些冰块 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It's in the freezer. | 冰块在冰箱里不在我身上 |
| I'm just warming up first. | 我先热热身 |
| It's gonna be cold over there. | 开冰箱很冷的 |
| You should've started this earlier. | 你应该早点"下手" |
| I think we have a problem. | 看来遇到了点小麻烦 |
| All right. We can go upstairs. | 好吧我们可以上楼去 |

格林高频词统计

格林高频词
| With the ice. There isn't any. | 我是说冰块全化了 |
| Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
| It's warm. Everything's gonna spoil. | 冰箱不制冷了东西会坏掉的 |
| How much of this do you think we can fit in the blender? | 里面有多少东西可以塞进搅拌机里? |
| Yeah, Burkhardt. | 喂我是伯克哈德 |
| Where? | 哪里 |
| Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, | 伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
| This is assistant principal Grace Kaplan. | 这是副校长格瑞斯·卡普兰 |
| She found the body about an hour ago. | 她大约一小时前发现了尸体 |
| Says it's Paul Lawson, a music teacher here. | 死者是保罗·劳森学校的音乐老师 |
| He was the director of the music program. | 他是音乐会的指挥 |
| I just can't believe this has happened. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
| It's so horrible. | 太可怕了 |
| Well, do you want to tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
| I saw the car when I came in this morning. | 我早上到学校的时候看到了他的车 |
| It's a little unusual for anyone to be here before me, | 但平时一般没人来得比我早 |
| that's why I walked over to the car. | 所以我就想过去看个究竟 |
| - I'm sorry. - It's okay. | -不好意思-没关系 |
| Looks to me like it happened sometime last night. | 依我看命案发生在昨晚 |
| He's been dead for a few hours. | 人已经死了几个小时了 |
| Car's locked. We kept it that way. | 车门锁着我们没动过 |
| Got some evidence inside, didn't want it to get away. | 车里有证据我们不想破坏 |
| - Death by rat? - Looks like. | -是被老鼠咬死的吗-看来是的 |
| Oh, god, rats. I can't stand rats. | 天啊我最受不了老鼠了 |
| - Coroner here? - Yeah. Waiting for you. | -验尸官到了吗-到了在等你们 |
| So is Animal Control. | 动物管制局的人也到了 |
| Nobody wants to open the door until you guys give the okay. | 你们不下令没人愿意打开车门 |
| Fingerprints done? | 指纹采集完了吗 |
| Yeah, we're good to go. | 我们都准备好了 |
| Open it up. | 开车门吧 |
| Let's go. | 开门 |
| We also found some cages in the bushes | 我们还在灌木丛里发现了几个笼子 |
| you should look at. | 需要你们过目 |
| Whoever chucked these didn't | 看来扔笼子的人 |
| make much of an effort to hide them. | 没花什么心思隐藏证据 |
| Geiger Pest Control. We know them? | 盖格病虫害防治公司有资料吗 |
| They're in northeast Portland, by the river. | 在波特兰东北部的河边 |
| According to the assistant principal, | 根据副校长的说法 |
| Lawson was here late last night | 劳森昨天在学校 |
| rehearsing for a school performance | 为周六的演出 |

格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
| supposed to happen on Saturday. | 排练到很晚 |
| Glad I'm not a ticket holder. | 幸好我没买票 |
| - Anyone see him leave? - Still checking. | -有人看到他离开吗-还在查 |
| But we got names of the four students he was rehearsing. | 不过我们已经拿到了四个排练学生的名单 |
| Nice house. | 房子真不错 |
| Nice cars. | 车也不错 |
| And bad things still happen. | 但也难逃厄运 |
| What time did practice end? | 排练几点结束的 |
| A little after 10:00. | 十点刚过 |
| Did Lawson leave with you? | 劳森是跟你们一起走的吗 |
| No. He always stays to close up. | 没有他总是留到最后锁门 |
| Did anybody see him leave the building? | 有人看到他出教学楼了吗 |
| Did any of you see anything strange when you left? | 有谁走的时候看到了奇怪的事情 |
| Anything unusual? | 或是不对劲的地方吗 |
| Maybe a car you hadn't seen before? | 比如陌生车辆 |
| Somebody standing around? | 或是陌生人之类的 |
| We just went to our cars and left. | 我们当时直接上车走了 |
| It was late, so we had to get home. | 时间太晚了我们都急着赶回家 |
| We still had homework. | 我们还有作业要做 |
| Did Dr. Lawson seem a little nervous last night? | 劳森教授昨晚看起来紧张吗 |
| Maybe a little upset? | 或者焦虑之类的 |
| Yes, but that was, um-- that was just Dr. Lawson. | 是有点但劳森教授生性如此 |
| We found some cages in the brush | 我们在停车场旁边的灌木丛里 |
| near the parking lot. | 发现了几个笼子 |
| Did you see anybody near there when you left for your cars? | 你们取车的时候看到那边有人吗 |
| What kind of cages? | 什么样的笼子 |
| Used for trapping rodents. | 关啮齿动物用的 |
| No. | 没有 |
| Well, if you can think of anything else... | 好吧如果你们想起别的线索... |
| Roddy Geiger went to our school. | 罗迪·盖格去我们学校了 |
| Who? | 谁 |
| His dad's an exterminator. | 他爸爸是个害虫防治员 |
| Geiger Pest Control? | 盖格病虫害防治公司吗 |
| Roddy wouldn't do this. | 罗迪不会做这种事 |
| Geiger's son goes to your school. | 盖格的儿子在你们学校上学 |
| He did. | 以前是 |
| He was suspended a couple days ago. | 他几天前被停学了 |
| Why? | 为什么 |
| If this is about that situation, | 如果这跟案件有关的话 |
| maybe you'd better speak to the school. | 你最好去问校方 |
| That's a very troubled boy. | 他是个问题学生 |
| I don't think it's appropriate to talk to the kids about him. | 我觉得在学生面前谈论他不太合适 |
| Nice house. | 房子"不错"嘛 |
| Yeah. Nice cars. | 是啊车也"不错" |
| Nice music. | 音乐是真的不错 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| It's coming from over there. | 声音是从那边传来的 |
| Captivated audience. | 听众很入迷 |
| - Roddy Geiger? - Yeah? | -你是罗迪·盖格吗-对 |
| I'm detective Burkhardt, | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
| this is detective Griffin. | 这位是格里芬警探 |
| Pretty good on that violin. | 你琴拉得不错 |
| - What do you want? - Wanna ask you a few questions. | -你们有什么事吗-想问你几个问题 |
| You cops? | 你们是条子吗 |
| Yeah, we've been called worse. | 对这还算叫得好听的了 |
| - What do you want here? - Are you Mr. Geiger? | -你们过来干嘛-你是盖格先生吗 |
| You're here about that teacher dying, aren't you? | 你们是为那老师的死来的对吧 |
| I heard all about it. | 我都听说了 |
| Well, we had nothing to do with it. | 我们跟那案子没有半点关系 |
| Take it easy, sir. We just want to ask a few questions. | 别上火先生我们只想问几个问题 |
| Who died? | 谁死了 |
| Dr. Lawson was found dead in his car this morning. | 我们今早发现劳森教授死在车里 |
| What? | 什么 |
| You don't talk to them until I find out | 在我弄清他们的来意之前 |
| what they're gonna do. | 不许跟他们说话 |
| What are you gonna do, arrest us? | 你们想干什么逮捕我们吗 |
| You gonna arrest me? You gonna arrest my boy? | 你们想逮捕我和我儿子吗 |
| Sir, you need to calm down. | 先生你需要冷静 |
| Don't tell me to calm down. | 别跟我说冷静 |
| I know what's going on here. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
| They're trying to blame us for what happened up there, | 他们想让我们为案子负责 |
| and I'm tired of them treating us like garbage. | 他们不把咱们当人看我受够了 |
| - Stop. - Take your hands off of him. | -停-不准动我儿子 |
| Don't move, leave him alone. | 别动放开他 |
| Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
| Stop resisting! You're only making it worse. | 别反抗了这样只会适得其反 |
| I got him. | 交给我就行 |
| I don't wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
| Yeah, you do. | 我不信 |
| You're a Grimm. You wanna kill me. | 你是格林你想杀了我 |
| I'm not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
| But you keep this up... | 但如果你继续反抗的话 |
| You're gonna get hurt. | 不会有好果子吃的 |
| Asaulting an officer resisting arrest | 袭警加拒捕 |
| hasn't made this any better. | 只会让你罪加一等 |
| Now you might think about a little cooperation. | 你现在最好配合我们的工作 |
| Where were you last night? | 昨天晚上你在哪 |
| Up in the mountains. | 在山里 |
| A lot of mountains around here. | 这周围的山多了去了 |
| Off Highway 26, past Sandy. | 下了26号公路过了仙蒂 |
| What were you doing? | 你在那干什么 |
| I catch rats for a living. | 我在那抓老鼠混饭吃 |
| I don't kill 'em if I don't have to. | 不到迫不得已我不会杀它们 |
| I turn the healthy ones loose. | 我会把不带病菌的放走 |
| - Can anyone testify to that? - No. | -有人为你作证吗-没有 |
| Where was your son last night? | 你儿子昨晚在哪 |
| - Home. - Anybody home with him? | -在家-家里还有别人吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| You can kind of see the problem we're faced with here, can't you? | 你也发现我们的怀疑不无道理了吧 |
| We had nothing to do with that teacher dying. | 我们跟那老师的死毫无关系 |
| Your son was suspended for fighting. | 你儿子因为打架被停学了 |
| Didn't that make you mad? | 你不生气吗 |
| If it were me, I think I'd be mad. | 如果是我的话我会很生气 |
| Don't try to understand me. | 别以为你很了解我 |
| How do you explain the cages being up at the school? | 学校周围有你们公司的笼子你作何解释 |
| They were stolen two nights ago. | 前天夜里被人偷走了 |
| You report it? | 你报警了吗 |
| Yeah, sure. | 报警有什么用 |
| How many cops do you think they put on stolen rat cages? | 鼠笼失窃这种小事你们会愿意出警吗 |
| Those kids at that school know what I do for a living, | 那帮学生知道我是干嘛的 |
| and they never let Roddy forget it. | 他们不断拿这事嘲笑罗迪 |
| You know, my boy's a prodigy. | 我儿子是个神童 |
| Better than anyone at that school. | 全校第一 |
| Better than anyone in this city. | 全市最强 |
| But that didn't matter because of what I do. | 但因为我职业的关系他一直抬不起头来 |
| What kind of relationship did Roddy have with the teacher? | 罗迪跟那老师有什么过节 |
| Roddy didn't need him. | 罗迪不需要他指导 |
| And he let Dr. Lawson know it? | 他告诉劳森教授了吗 |
| He couldn't hide the obvious. | 太明显了他藏不住啊 |
| Maybe Roddy snapped last night. | 也许罗迪昨晚爆发了 |
| What was the fight at school about? | 你为什么在学校打架 |
| They don't like me, I don't like them. | 我们互相看不顺眼 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字