格林第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Aunt Marie. | 玛丽姑妈 |
| The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. | 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上 |
| We have the ability to see what no one else can. | 我们有能力看到别人看不见的东西 |
| You are one of the last Grimms. | 你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一 |
| What did you say you were? | 你说你是什么来着 |
| Blutbad. | 狼人 |
| Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big, bad wolf. | 用你们祖先的话讲就是"大灰狼" |
| You. | 是你 |
| When they lose control, they can't hide, | 他们一旦失控就会露出原形 |
| And we see them for what they really are. | 我们就能看到他们的真实模样 |
| - Is she dead? - No, he was there. | -她死了吗-没有他在她身边 |
| We'll just have to try again. | 只能下次再动手了 |
| “她朝窗里看了看又透过锁孔瞧了瞧 见屋里没人便打开了门闩” | |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Nirvana. | 宛如天堂啊 |
| Why weren't we born rich? | 为何我们不是天生富贵呢 |
| 'cause our parents didn't have money. | 因为咱们父母没钱 |
| Shall we go on our yacht, darling? | 我们上游艇吧亲爱的 |
| Which one? | 去哪艘呢 |
| Slow down! | 慢点 |

格林高频词统计

格林高频词
| Oh, you wish! | 想得美 |
| Gilda? | 吉尔达 |
| Where do you think... | 你这是... |
| you're going? | 去哪了 |
| Catch me if you can. | 过来抓我呀 |
| Oh, I can. | 你等着 |
| Gilda, come on. | 吉尔达快来 |
| - What was that? - What? | -什么声音-怎么了 |
| I think I heard a car. | 我好像听到有车的声音 |
| No, you didn't. | 哪有 |
| Rocky, stop. Go look out the window. | 洛奇住手朝窗外看看 |
| - Now? - Yeah, go. | -现在吗-对快去 |
| Somebody's here, you're right. Come on, let's go. | 没错有人来了咱们赶紧走 |
| No, no, not the door. The window. | 不别走门从窗户出去 |
| Come on. | 快点 |
| - You got it? - Yeah. | -你能行吗-没问题 |
| You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| Yeah, I'm fine. | 我没事 |
| Come on. Let's go. Hurry up. | 快下来抓紧时间 |
| Rocky, what are you doing? | 洛奇你在干嘛 |
| Come on! | 快 |
| Are you still dizzy? | 你头还晕吗 |
| I'm all right. | 我没事了 |
| Well, your liver enzymes are elevated, | 你的肝酶指数有所升高 |
| and we found traces of a neurotoxin in your blood: | 我们还在你的血液中发现了一种神经毒素 |
| Phtx3, which is usually associated with a spider bite. | PHTX3通常与蜘蛛叮咬有关 |
| Lucky you didn't get more of it, | 幸好剂量比较小 |
| or it would've paralyzed your lungs. | 否则会造成肺部麻痹 |
| Well, if you feel lightheaded or feverish, come on back. | 如果感到头晕或发热再回来治疗 |
| All right. | 好的 |
| They find anything wrong with you? | 查出问题了吗 |
| Just a few toxins in the blood. | 只是血液里有微量毒素 |
| Just a few toxins? Like the kind that can kill you? | 微量毒素会致命的毒素吗 |
| Well, apparently not. | 显然没那么厉害 |
| You gonna be okay? | 你没事了吗 |
| How do I look? | 你看呢 |
| Like a cop who's been working all night. | 看上去像个通宵工作的警察 |
| Aw, that's funny, Hank. That's how you look. | 真搞笑汉克你在说自己吧 |
| Well, then you look good. | 好吧你气色还不错 |
| Marie. | 玛丽 |

格林台词本中英对照

格林台词本单词标注
| She's not stable. | 她的情况还不稳定 |
| We can't allow anyone in the I.C.U. Yet. | 重症监护室不允许探视 |
| Well, when can I talk to her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
| After we're done running the tests. | 等我们做完测试之后 |
| We can't risk letting her slip back into a coma. | 我们不能冒险让她再度陷入昏迷 |
| I'll call you the minute we know something. | 一有情况我就给你打电话 |
| I.D. anyone who wants access to the room. | 记下所有想进那间病房的人 |
| How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
| Well, she came out of the coma, | 她醒过来了 |
| but they're still running tests. | 但还在接受测试 |
| So when did the attack happen? | 袭击是什么时候发生的 |
| About ten minutes after I got here. | 我到医院十分钟之后 |
| She came up behind me. | 她从我身后出现 |
| She had a syringe in her hand. | 手里拿了一个注射器 |
| How do you know she wasn't a nurse? | 你怎么知道她不是护士 |
| Well, she stuck a needle into me, and she ran away. | 她给我打了一针然后就逃走了 |
| Well, you think you can identify her? | 你能认出她吗 |
| Yeah, she should be on the security tapes. | 监控录像里应该有她的图像 |
| I grabbed them when I got here. | 我到医院之后取走了 |
| They're on their way to the precinct. | 正在送往分局的路上 |
| Let's take a look at those tapes. | 咱们去看看录像 |
| If we got another killer on our hands, | 如果这也是蓄意杀人 |
| we better get on this. | 最好开始着手办案 |
| When's the last time you saw your aunt before this? | 你上次见你姑妈是什么时候 |
| Not for a couple years. | 好几年前了 |
| I don't know what she's been up to. | 我一直没她的消息 |
| That's her. | 就是她 |
| Was she alone? | 只有她一人吗 |
| She's the only one I saw. | 我没看到别人 |
| It'll be difficult to make an I.D. from the back. | 从背影很难查出她的身份 |
| - Is this all you got? - Yeah. | -只有这盘录像?-对 |
| Let me know if you get something we can work with. | 找到有用的信息及时通知我 |
| Dude, what'd your aunt do to piss off so many people? | 哥们你姑妈怎么惹上这么多仇家 |
| She work for the government or something? | 她是公务员吗 |
| I had a D.U.I. out on Highway 2 about an hour ago. | 一小时前在二号高速抓到有人醉驾 |
| Driver's got some crazy story about her boyfriend being attacked. | 那司机说她男朋友遇袭简直难以置信 |
| Name's Gilda Darner. | 她叫吉尔达·达纳 |
| What do you think? | 你觉得她是个什么样的人 |
| Ah, grown up way too fast. Single parent, if she has any. | 早熟单亲或者无父无母 |
| Takes way too many chances, | 冒了不少险 |
| and looks for excitement in all the wrong places. | 到各种不该去的地方寻找刺激 |
| Sounds like me. | 感觉像在说我 |
| Yeah. Look how you turned out. | 是啊可你现在当了警察 |
| Gilda Darner? | 吉尔达·达纳 |
| This is the house. This is where it happened. | 就是这家这就是事发地点 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Somebody got here before us. | 有人比我们先到一步 |
| Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
| What are you doing here? I haven't even called it in yet. | 你们怎么来了我还没上报呢 |
| - Well, what do you got? - Breaking and entering. | -你这是什么情况-有人私闯民宅 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Rabe got back from Seattle a couple hours ago, | 拉贝夫妇几小时前从西雅图回来 |
| found their house broken into. | 发现有人闯入过他们的房子 |
| Somebody raided the fridge, hit the liquor cabinet, | 冰箱被掏空了酒架也被打翻了 |
| tried on some clothes, and test-drove a couple of beds. | 试了一些衣服还滚了几个床单 |
| Any sign of violence? | 有暴力迹象吗 |
| No. No blood. No body parts. | 没有没有血迹和残肢 |
| Only stains we've come up with are wine and whoopee. | 只有酗酒狂欢的迹象 |
| - Who's her missing boy toy? - Says his name's Rocky. | -她失踪的男友是谁-据说叫洛奇 |
| We're still trying to figure out how much of her story is true. | 我们还在调查她说的话有几成是真的 |
| Well, she's copping to the B and E, so some of it is. | 她承认私闯民宅看来也不全是谎话 |
| Where are the owners? | 房主在哪 |
| Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
| Somebody was sleeping in our bed. | 有人在我们床上睡过觉 |
| Sleep had nothing to do with what they were doing in our bed. | 他们那哪叫睡觉 |
| You have an alarm system? | 你家有报警系统吗 |
| Well, we've been a little lax in using it lately. | 我们最近没怎么用它 |
| We're pretty remote out here. | 我们住的地方这么偏 |
| I mean, we've never had a problem before. | 从没遇到过这种问题 |
| You should see the living room. | 你应该去客厅看看 |
| Nothing was stolen? | 没有东西被偷吗 |
| Don't know yet. Nothing obvious. | 还不清楚没什么明显被偷的 |
| You have quite a collection. | 你的收藏品好多啊 |
| Is that a Fijian War Club? | 那是斐济战争棍吗 |
| Yes, actually, it is. | 没错是的 |
| And a new guinea tribal fork. This is some valuable stuff. | 新几内亚部落之叉这个可值钱了 |
| You know your aboriginal art. | 你很了解土著艺术啊 |
| I've never seen one like that before. | 我从没见过那种东西 |
| It's Germanic. Uh, very rare. | 那是日耳曼人的非常稀有 |
| From about 900 A.D. | 是大约公元九百年的文物 |
| We belong to organizations | 我们是一个组织的成员 |
| that protect native land from development. | 保护当地资源不受发展的破环 |
| There's a lot of rich cultural heritage disappearing, | 有许多宝贵的文化遗产都消失了 |
| and we're trying to protect what's left. | 我们在努力保护余留下来的遗产 |
| Both locally and globally-- | 包括本国遗产和国际遗产 |
| Honey, I think you're getting a little irrelevant. | 亲爱的我感觉你扯的太远了 |
| Well, you have to respect your ancestors. | 你得尊重你的祖先 |
| Right, detective? | 对吧警官 |
| I had to respect mine, | 必须的 |
| otherwise, I couldn't sit down for a week. | 否则我一个星期都坐立不安 |
| Anyone else have access to the house when you were away? | 你们不在的时候还有谁会来 |
| Just our cleaning people. | 只有清洁工 |
| And our son Barry, who's staying with friends. | 还有我们的儿子巴里他在朋友那 |
| And our neighbors, the Colberts, | 还有我们家邻居考伯特一家 |
| who check on our house from time to time when we're out of town. | 我们不在的时候他们会帮我们照看房子 |
| Fijian War Club? | 斐济战争棍 |
| Second wife was an anthropologist. | 我第二任妻子是人类学家 |
| So there were two people in that house. | 当时房子里有两个人 |
| So where's Gilda's boyfriend? | 吉尔达的男朋友哪去了 |
| My guess, Rocky's home right now, sleeping it off. | 我猜洛奇正在家里睡大觉呢 |
| So you do this for kicks? | 你们是为了寻求刺激吗 |
| Break into homes, party hardy. | 私闯民宅疯狂派对 |
| - We were just having fun. - Illegal fun. | -我们只是为了找乐子-可这违法 |
| Gilda, you said after you dropped out of the window, | 吉尔达你说你跳出窗户之后 |
| you heard Rocky scream, | 听到了洛奇尖叫 |
| you started running away from the house, | 于是你就逃离了那个房子 |
| and something chased you. | 而且还有人追你 |
| Yes. | 没错 |
| It's my fault. | 是我的错 |
| I should've gone back for him, | 我应该回去找他的 |
| but...I just left him there. | 但我却把他一个人丢在那 |
| I left him there. | 我丢下他了 |
| Please. Please, you've gotta do something. | 求你了一定要帮帮我 |
| Gilda, do you have any idea who was chasing you? | 吉尔达你知道当时追你的是什么吗 |
| A man? A dog? | 是人狗 |
| Some kind of animal? | 还是其他什么动物 |
| I-I don't know. I don't know. | 我不知道我不知道 |
| I couldn't really get a good look at it. | 我看不太清 |
| I was so scared, I just wanted to get out of there. | 我被吓坏了我只想离开那里 |
| I know that something terrible has happened to him. | 我知道他遇上了可怕的事 |
| They went to Rocky's house. Rocky wasn't there. | 他们去过洛奇家了他不在 |
| Talked to his dad. Truck driver. | 我和他爸爸谈过了他爸爸是卡车司机 |
| Just got back the night before last, | 前天晚上刚回来 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字